All Comments on 'Mom's Snuggle Bunny'

by doug_nought

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

Awesome story. Very hot and very well written. A definite 5 star selection.

daddy1950daddy1950almost 9 years ago
Mmm!

Love sexy romances between mum and son. Five stars

BG187BG187almost 9 years ago
3 stars

Your transition into sex is unrealistic.The story was great until the pool scene 3 stars try again.

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICalmost 9 years ago
What a story

This story was well written and well worth five stars. The transition from mother and son to lovers to husband and wife was the best part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too unrealistic.

Your transition into sex is unrealistic. And the 'baby talk" is overdone as well.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

It started great, the middle was good and very believable, but the ending was to rushed.

Otherwise very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
F?

F-cup really? Get a grip.

Otherwise the plot is simplistic but mildly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i've grown to hate this site

because of the readers/commenters. such a horrible community.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Regarding Feedback...

The longer I hang out on this site, the more I find myself growing annoyed at the lack of courtesy in the community of readers. While neither story by this author, thus far, is anything earth-shatteringly original in its premise or content, it is still well-written, with very few spelling or grammatical errors. Further, the author has managed to move quite a bit of his story along through dialog, rather than strict narration - which is always a good thing, as we learn a lot about characters by how they speak and what they say, as well as what they do!

No author begins as an expert at his/her craft. Expertise in writing takes time to develop, and the only way to develop one's talent in this regard is by writing and seeing how readers respond. Readers can respond by giving polite constructive criticism, but this is seldom the case with the fan-base that hangs out in the Incest category. I really wish that would change. I often wonder how many potentially great authors of hot, sexy Mom-Son tales have been discouraged to the point of giving up, by the crass feedback that most readers submit.

The thing that bugs me most is that the harshest critiques are typically written by folks who have never submitted a story, themselves.

As for "originality", that's rare in this genre. There really are only so many ways to get a mother and son into bed, together - when you stop and think of it. With nearly 34,000 assorted incest stories (in the various pairing-off situations imaginable when taking parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins into account) it's pretty difficult to really come up with an absolutely unique story-premise, these days, because odds are that someone else has already penned a similar story, at some point in time.

Keep writing, dough-nut! You'll get better with every story you tell!

gaynudist50gaynudist50almost 9 years ago
WOW

What an incredible story, and don't sweat the "anonymous" cowards, you can block them by demanding everyone sign in to comment, which is your right. Negative comments about grammar on a porn site makes very little sense. When you have your cock (or rubbing your clit) while reading the last thing you're thinking about is grammar, just incredibly dumb to even think about it. Keep going this was a good story, just wish there were more incest romance stories about father/son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I enjoyed it, 5 stars!

More plz

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 9 years ago
Cute, hot and emotional--wonderful!

For us lovers of mother-son erotica, this story would make a great, incestuous chick-flick!

It not only had my cock throbbing, but my heart as well. I LOVED the snuggle bunny talk! It's refreshingly different, sweet and endearing. I also ADORED the proposal ending. It was romantic and the perfect climax (pun intended) for this well-composed story of taboo lust and true love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
doug_nought is my hero

He’s in his early 20s, a frequent and a shy and modest commenter on son into mom stories. I’m so happy that he’s offering us another excellent story, following on his earlier contribution. As others have noted, doug is a master of tales of sweet, romantic, deeply loving motherfucking. Here Sam is a big strong 19 year old, a “strapping young lad,” as his voluptuous 40 year old mother Kelly calls him. Sam doesn’t only love his mother, he’s in love with her. This boy loves everything about his mommy. The sexy way she speaks and moves, her gorgeous figure, from her pretty head to her cute little toes, from her bountiful breasts and pert tight ass to her shapely legs—to what Sam knows his mother has waiting for him between her legs. Sam can’t help it. His mother causes him a nonstop “churn in his balls,” he keeps getting hard whenever he’s around her. Hard? The kid’s fat cock is practically busting out of his pants. Kelly notices Sam’s “big bulge” (of course), and it makes her sopping wet. Poor terminally horny Sam is jerking off all the time, into his mother’s bras and panties. Mom finds them, and she’s stunned by the copious amounts of semen her baby boy’s heavy teenage balls produce. “Her pussy pulsed and tingled” seeing all that glorious stuff. But what a waste. Better if Sammy-boy blows his balls right in her warm wet welcoming mouth. Yum! And mom knows an even better place for Sam to shoot his semen. Right up his own mother’s warm wet welcoming twat. Sam and Kelly become the lovers they were destined to be from the moment the boy came out of the beautiful hairy hole between his mother’s thighs. Inevitably, he fucks a baby up where he was once a little baby. Mom’s devastated, but Sam’s so proud he’s busting his britches (again). Her son consoles his mother and makes her an honest woman. They marry and live happily ever after as husband and wife.

Stories like this one (though not nearly as good) are all over the Net. They encourage what I perceive to be a trend among young males. Nowadays you can find mommy-loving sons coming out all over the place. They’re fraternity boys and midshipmen. Baseball rookies and teenage baseball fans. Circumcised boys and natural, intact boys. College wrestlers and college rowers. Guys with a buzz cut and guys with hair all over their head and down their neck. Brawny high school football players and lanky high school runners. The one thing these young males have in common is that nothing can ever get them as hard as their own beloved mommy. They have a deep, usually secret, love for their mother and all things mom. They’re infatuated with her nurturing tits. Above all, they burn with a passion for the unique in all the world cunt—the same magical nearly mystical cunt they came into the world from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very touching story

A lot of realistic feelings and emotions. Beautiful and loving relationship . Many have similar desire but are afraid to act, taking a chance can lead to great things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fucked up

Okay dough nutt first of all this is sh*t of the highest degree literotica about incest? Really? Furthermore unrealistic no mom ever feels that way nor would be a 40 year old sex machine? Please you have talent sh*tty as this story may be please put your writing to a better use

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW ! ! ! WHAT A GREAT STORY

You developed the story line carefully, and continued to make the entire story believable and beautiful.

GREAT JOB.

Looking forward to your next work !! ! !! !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The attention grabber was missing so i didn't even read it. Hell all that was required was to read a first sentence every so often to know what this crap was about. This story was completely cliche. What do you wannabe writers do read other stories and puke out another version of the same dribble? The use of pronouns was absent, but it is good that the names were used for the male and female characters because it might have been confusing since there was so many other characters being discussed.

^Sarcasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice Story Except....

Good story up to the point of becoming pregnant!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this is ahot story

very sexy well done what is not to like about this story forget all of the nay sayers just keep on trucking tenbears43

charliebillcharliebillalmost 9 years ago
Greatlove AND SEX story!

I think this story was well paced and finished very well. What couldn’t a beautiful, sexy mother fall in love with her handsome, hot son? I know they could. Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Any one who likes or loves Incest stories will love this one

A big son with a great need to relieve his hard on finally gets to see and touch and make love to his big breasted beautiful mom!!! His young cock is hard all the time and his mom's need its greater all the time. With no man in her life she realizes that her son has the mouth tongue and cock she needs to satisfy her sexual starved cunt and she wants it! She offers her self to him and he dives in. They fuck in the morning noon and night and all the time in between. As a young stud he can recover so much faster than a man her own age and she is always ready and wet and horny! Seeing his big hard cock drives her wild with lust and she gives her son everything he wants and needs. A sexually mature woman can teach her son so very much in the ways of love and how to please a lady! She they are a great match!! He knocks her up and loves the idea. you should write more of the3se stories, only don't make everyone of them with a F size breast!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

What a great story of mother son love. I imagine the son had to feel the ultimate high each time he climbed on top of his dear mother, to feel her spread her thighs and surrender her unprotected womb to his bare cock. To know that your own mother loves you enough to allow you to thrust inside her until you spill your seed deep into mommy's womb. As for mom, she is not stuck with some middle aged balding fat man resorting to pills to get a soft erection. No this lucky mommy has a college age hunk at home with a constant erection ready to stick it to mommy everyday. Mom is more than ready to comply as her son gives her orgasm after orgasm, attesting to her beauty with is firm proof, his hard cock.

Mom and son will submit to there base desires and copulate over and over searching for the ultimate orgasm the incest orgasm. As her son grunts another orgasm into his loving mommy, the inevitable will happen and the loving son will impregnate his loving Mother. The next thrill be to stand in front of the mirror and take his heavily pregnant mom from behind while fondling her belly and breasts knowing that he is the one to breed his loving mommy, or perhaps suckling at his mothers milk laden breasts while thrusting inside his mother again and having her beg for another baby as he unloads the third or fourth time of the day

boaman007boaman007almost 9 years ago
Awesome job

Great story, well written and the character development was excellent. A very believable and loving relationship! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stupid

Another delusional story full of exaggeration, cliche expressions, and the idiotic oversight of pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Blissfully Dumb.....

Boy's a tool; weak one though.

Mum's a delusional slut; bimbo from do-do-land.

Nice mix. But not for everyone. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun story!

Hope to see more stories from you. This was a good one.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Well Used Story Line***

But still entertaining. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Mom,s my only love

Great story ,loving family, and much more to be told. Don't quit now , you're on a roll with a story that can go to great places .

zaxmaste89zaxmaste89almost 9 years ago
Loved This Story!

This has become one of my favorites. Great work!

ThomasTupidoThomasTupidoalmost 9 years ago
True love

I love this story, one of the best, if not the best story I've ever read. In my opinion you should continue going with this love story.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Notes

I'd like to thank everyone who has commented and sent in feedback. Thank you for taking the time to let me know how much you liked or disliked the story. There has been a bit of criticism, most of it fair, and I had been expecting that.

I agree with those that feel that the transition into 'sex' was unrealistic. A failure on my part, but what I was aiming at was that the two of them were already hopelessly in love with each other, and the whole bikini thing just opened the floodgates. I'll try to make it more plausible in the future.

Another thing, which hasn't been explicitly mentioned by anyone, but I would work upon, is the actual sex. It seemed rushed, even to me.

There have been quite a few people, here and via email, who have commented on how Kelly's bust (34F) was a turnoff, and how they disliked the story because of it. Look, freakishly huge tits and dicks aren’t my thing either - that's why I purposely never mentioned Sam's actual dick size. Having said that, Kelly was modeled after a real woman (height, weight, age, bust). At 34F, she is well-stacked, busty, very, very sexy and by no means cartoonishly huge.

As for 'baby' talk, I didn't consciously try to include that in the story. To me Kelly referring to Sam as her ‘baby boy’ was the most natural fit, while I was writing.

There have been a few people asking for a sequel. I personally think that this has a happy ending and I will leave it at that.

Once again, thank you for all the positive and negative criticism. It's the only way I'll get better. Appreciate it.

A final note of thanks to my wonderful editor for being so patient with my story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awwwwwwwww the ending was sooo sweet!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Compliments!

Delightful. And oh-so-HOT. Feel-good story in every way. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I am still looking for a story that is as realistic as it is sexy, between a mom/son that starts a family by conscious choice taking into consideration the social situation as it is.they talk about it and decide to go ahead.

we can see them with one child and another on the way..and the way they have handled it to that time with some realistic depth.

most of the world apparently, except in most of the USA, England, Germany etc., seems quite disposed or indifferent towards incest.

maps of the distribution of incest legality in the world exposes that in most of the world there no laws against incest, or they have been removed or modified,or there is no prosecution at all. incest is perfectly legal in like 2 thirds of the world. I was shocked to discover that fact because of the negative universality that had pounded into my head up to then

so how would it go if the story was reality?

interesting!

BoobLover32BoobLover32over 8 years ago

Hoping this is the first of many in a series like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

that was a great story. hope that more will flow . one of the moast love filled storys on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This is probably the best story I have read on here, and is now my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very sexy...

....but tad unrealistic (Mom's a total airhead). But hey, felt fantastic.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous 11/05/15

Hi, thanks a lot for your comment, I'm very glad that you enjoyed my story. I'm sorry that you found it unrealistic, I have addressed that complaint in my previous response, and I will definitely try to correct the realism aspect in any future stories I write.

Honestly though, I would really like to know why you thought the mom was an airhead. That was the farthest thing from my mind while writing this story. I wanted Kelly to come across as a smart, successful career woman, with Sam as the only man in her life. Was there something in the text that made it look that way? (except for her not being on birth control, that was deliberate) Please do let me know why you felt so - you may be completely right. Hopefully, I can avoid such a pitfall in any future stories.

If you're reading this - chances are probably slim - please reach out to me. E-mail or another comment, whatever works for you. This goes for anyone else who felt likewise. Thanks.

And a big thanks to everyone else who has commented on the story. You're the fuel that keeps Lit going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
doug fret nought...

opinions here are like assholes, every one's got one. It takes guts to write a story here , & wait for stupid comments.

write all that pleases you, you bear no duty towards anyone here.

look, it takes a lot of effort & time to develop the skill of publishing a good story, you just dont let the h8rs bring you down.. just write to enjoy, am sure your new material will one day make it to the hall of fame.

but never feel dejected because some fool made you feel bad, take heart, write more.

all the very best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I look forward to a part 2

I loved the story. The part were Sam asked Kelly to marry him would be a great start to the next part. And don't listen to the rude comments anout the story. Everything about thus story was amazing. I look forward to a part 2. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is a fine story that is both a steamy romance & erotica

Whoever was very strongly attracted to his mother knows that you love her as your mother but you also are in love with her as a woman and you are totally, obsessively if you will, infatuated with her 27/7. You have day dreams & wet dreams about her. For you she is the sexier woman on Earth. At times she is the ONLY woman on Earth. I was mesmerized with my mom's body.

Nothing ever happened between my mom & me, but the feelings, the fantasies, the arousal (... you name it) were so strong that i remember them way more vividly than most real events.

(* * * * *)

mmk778mmk778over 8 years ago
wonderful

bro i must say a beautiful story please read more more like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful

Very sweet and just beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!!

A very moving and beautiful story. Kinda makes me sad. I would have truly loved for something as romantic as that happening to me. Being mother and son just makes it better. I guess I'm just a romantic....

ThejaybirdThejaybirdabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Possibly my favourite m/s story on the side.

wankmydiddlywankmydiddlyabout 8 years ago
Lived ( and loved ) happily ever after.

Wonderfully drawn picture of the way the relationship developed.

Thank you for that superb ending.

Adored this one.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8almost 8 years ago
Great story BUT

Good story but I too thought the ending was good but a bit rushed still I gave you 5 stars . Also the comment left about the F Cup yes there are women out there with F size breasts. I should know I just paid $15,000 on medical reasons to reduce my daughters who at the time was 44 F and is now a more realistic and healthier 38C..

justgottawritejustgottawritealmost 8 years ago
Fantastic romance

Good God, this is a great story. It has everything I could want in a mom-son romance. Yes, I thought the ending was a little rushed, too -- I would have loved to read about her snuggle bunny getting milk on one side while the baby was on the other, but we can't have everything in this world. Well done, well done!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

Another yummy story! Thank you!

keki123keki123over 7 years ago
Another Masterpiece!!!

Great story. Dough-nought, you really have a talent for writing emotional romantic mom-son erotica. This story and Falling in Love with Mom are both my favorites. I am your fan!! Please keep writing more such romantic mom-son stories.

daimmo3dmadaimmo3dmaover 7 years ago
Your "taste"

...are really like mine. Lighthearted and romantic incest with adorable mothers and their undivided love for...huggy buggies : )

More of this are always 5 stars and favorited for me.

Also, I noticed your little "under appreciated" section, just what I needed! Crude quick fixes with provoking writings are so dominant these days, while good ones are labeled "boring" or "longwinded". And to quote what VertigoJ said (just before he abandoned us): "Jeez. It's all blowjobs and anal sex with you kids these days, isn't it?"

...that its hard to find gems like those. The interactions between couples what make stories memorable!!

Have you tried this btw, old but goodie :D *hypocritically recommend*

https://www.literotica.com/s/waiting-up

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Very Nice Story

One turn off..34F tits!??? the poor old gal must have looked like a fucking cow! tits hanging just past her navel! kind like Jr has a nice little 25 inch cock...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"Lovesex"

Sex with someone you deeply love is the most powerful and soul-nourishing experience anyone can have. This story may be a bit too saccharine for some, but I'd say that even they dream of having the same love as shared between Kelly and Sam. I've read this story twice, and it still touches me....leading me to touch myself.

kezah15kezah15over 6 years ago
5/5

Make a seduction themed saga too, probably mother-son or young guy-friend's mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice

So hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good job.

Love always makes a story better.

Well done, mate.

cricketxcricketxabout 6 years ago
One of the best

Thanks! One of the better stories on this site. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
give ma a break

34F she must have looked like a cow. I have never seen D cup natural boobs that didn't sag. i'll take A,B, and C boobs over ANY D's. F grouse...breast reduction for sure and I KNOW the female will feel transformed for the better...seen it happen

crusher553crusher553almost 6 years ago
Anonymous garbage

Funny how these Anonymous commentors can find the most ridiculous things to complain and bitch about. Very good story, and the touches of love made it very Special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
See what happens when you fuck mom?

I'm not even able to write as well as you, keep up the good work. I thought I was a freak for having these kind of thoughts The only freaks are the complainers. Why complain? Modern "man" is so "inhibited" with nudity and sex,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn Hot Story

I loved the story... Keep writing stories like this one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot Story

Why is it that stories between mother and sons are more erotic than between brother and sister? Or father and daughter?

Add the possibility of the son making the mother pregnant adds that much more eroticism.88

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More stories

I don't understand why you haven't written more stories. Your writing skills are excellent and the story plots are there. You have an amazing imagination and skill set. Please by all accounts, please write more stories even if they're not about a mother and son. No matter what you chose to write about I'm sure we're going to be glued to the screen. Extending this story would be more than appreciated. Again, thank you for taking the time to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mother and Son

Why is the subject between mother and son relationship so erotic? I read stories between father and daughter. Brother and sister. But the stories between a mother and her son....wow. And when the writer throws in pregnancy. There is another hot topic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Adorable ending, reality sucks

This was hot and adorable in all the right ways. Too bad I can’t help but think of French royalty with that heartwarming ending. Their child prolly won’t be a pretty one. Pregnancy is great, this love/smut story is great, the writing is great, but darn does reality suck.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
I'AM SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lost me when you put 34F , on mom at 5'4" .Just a little toooooo top heavy. NO THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

sex is great but best part of story is how loving and caring they both are with each other.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 4 years ago
Very interesting story.

Usually thus sort of story isn't my favorite, but you have benefitted from one of the best writers on this entire site with her editing help, so a huge vote of 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great

awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NIce story

Refreshing nice story Wish you would write more stories. Tasteful

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 3 years ago

Being a romantic, this is exactly the type and caliber of story that I enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantasic story... Specially the ending !! Just awesome ! I loved it !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantasic story... Specially the ending !! Just awesome ! I loved it !!

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

A beautifully written love story with a perfect ending. Well done ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

raindr0psraindr0psover 2 years ago

This was sweet, sexy, and even a little tingly.

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

What a wonderful story with a sweet ending. I felt the story was very well thought out and I could feel the story as I was reading it. Definitely a 5 🌟.. Great job and I look forward to more of your story's..

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotover 2 years ago

All Time Best Story on the site

alexa_ciaraalexa_ciaraover 2 years ago

Fabulous story, really sweet.

alo0ozalo0ozabout 2 years ago

Sugary sweet incest romance, the best kind of romance there is. I just love it. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Very Sweet und Romantique!

11/10 Pink Diamond rings!!!!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

I just finished reading your other story "Falling in Love with Mom" and enjoyed it, so I wasn't surprised when this story turned out to be just as good, or even better. I was a little longer and I think that was a plus, more time to flesh out the story. I wasn't put off by the size of Kelly's breast like some, I just make them the size I like and don't worry about it too much. The two things that did bother me was when Sam jacked off into his mom's bras without cleaning them up. Okay if you don't give a shit if you're caught or not, and it's kind of rude doing that to someone else's belongings. The other thing is the two of them screwing without protection. I understand that sometimes lust and passion don't go hand in hand with clear thinking, but dam, Kelly's a grown woman and should know better. I'm not unhappy that she's pregnant but it shouldn't have been a surprise to her. Story was still good enough to get this old man off, lol.

Hollyweed6996Hollyweed6996over 1 year ago

I loved your story, I liked the way that you tied the ending. Except for one thing and that was her having the baby and gender. Alot of the stories I read on here, they hardly ever tell about the child inside her. They stop her just being pregnant. Thank you for a great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God this is hot I love it

😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

I loved it. 5*****

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff9 months ago

As the old saying goes: Vice is nice, but incest is best!

Besides, anything edited by M J Robert's is top notch!!

flashbigrussianflashbigrussian5 months ago

Awesome story, Great job !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Would love the next part. Her baby bump showing, finding out the sex ... oiling her swollen belly and tits and making love to his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous