Mom's Snuggle Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam's dick twitched at 'rub some lotion on me' part. He wolfed down the rest of his meal.

"Course, Mom. Anything you want," he called out as he raced upstairs.

************

Standing in the shower, Sam stroked his cock slowly, as images of his mother flashed in his mind (again). Naked. Sucking him. Fucking him. Snuggling up to him, after he had made her cum hard and good. So beautiful. So sexy. Everything he could ever want.

He groaned in frustration. He was torn, wanting another long-drawn-out, yet satisfying masturbatory session like last night. Yet he knew that every minute he spent in the shower meant another minute of not seeing his mom in her new bikini. Ultimately, short-term gains trumped long-term gratification. Sighing, he stopped stroking his cock and quickly finished showering. Drying off, and willing his thick erection to subside, he put on his swim trunks and dashed off to be with his mother.

************

Kelly had used the time her son was showering to change into her new bikini. She giggled like a schoolgirl, as she twirled and pirouetted in front of the mirror. "My Snuggle Bunny was right, it does look good on me. Much too revealing to wear in front of anyone else, but I know my baby boy is going to love it."

She thought about her son's bulge that she had witnessed yesterday. This morning, when she had woken up, she hadn't been surprised to note that her bra was streaked with his cum. Though she was rather surprised that there was so much more of it than usual. Much more. She wondered if he had masturbated twice to her, or if it was a solitary session that had produced such an impressive amount of her baby's cum. Either case made her pussy pulse and tingle.

Smiling to herself, she grabbed her Kindle, a large towel, and a bottle of suntan lotion, and made her way to the pool.

************

Sam sprinted downstairs, his semi-erection making a sizeable bulge in his trunks. He stepped out into the backyard and stopped dead in his tracks. There, a few feet away from him, lay his mother, her back towards him. She seemed engrossed in the book she was reading on her eReader. Sam took in the sight in front of him.

Dainty little feet, toes he knew were painted a bright red. Smooth, supple calves, that gave way to her strong inner thighs. And her ass. A work of art. It helped that the pink color of the bikini, seemed to merge with the natural pinkness of her flawless skin. To him, looking from this angle, he could barely make out her bottoms. She could be in the nude for all practical purposes. Her ass cheeks were deliciously rounded, and he longed to put his hands on them. Or his lips for that matter.

"Damn," he said to himself. His cock was back on its way to a full-blown erection.

Kelly sensed her baby boy's presence behind her and turned her head to say hello. She had barely opened her mouth when her eyes fell on his colossal bulge. She involuntarily licked her lips. Forcing herself to avert her eyes, she looked up at him with a big grin.

"About time, Honey, Mommy was missing you. You weren't going to leave me here to burn, were you?" She stuck out her bottom lip in an incredibly cute pout.

"Heck no, Mom, there is no way I'm ever going to leave you," he said. In more ways than one, both of them thought to themselves.

She gestured towards the bottle of lotion. "I think my bunny knows what to do."

Kneeling down beside her, Sam squirted some lotion in the palm of his hand. Rubbing his hands together, he tentatively brought them down to her back, massaging her soft skin with small, circular motions. Kelly sighed in appreciation at his soft touch.

As Sam worked his way around her body, Kelly moaned and cooed in pleasure, as the love of her life gently massaged her. When Sam reached towards her middle, Kelly softly murmured, "Untie my bikini, Sweetie. Do all of me."

The ever-obedient son, Sam complied, massaging the lotion deep into her pores. Finished with the back, and feeling bolder after hearing the 'do all of me' bit, Sam moved towards her ass. Temptation got the better of him, and instead of a massage, he grabbed each cheek with one hand and gave a series of short, quick squeezes. He expected his Mom to admonish him, but Kelly just giggled.

Given the opportunity, Sam could have spent the entire day and a good part of the night palming his mother's ass. Unfortunately for him, his sizeable package was growing very uncomfortable in his trunks, and he was deathly scared that it would erupt in a gooey mess if he did not 'reposition.'

Doing his best not to draw attention, Sam reached into his trunks to soothe his aching snake. Tragically for him (or so he thought at that moment), Kelly chose that very instant to turn her head to look at him, wondering why her baby had stopped the blissful massage.

"Oh," both of them said. Sam with his hands down his pants. Kelly with her mouth open.

"Mom, I'm so sorry, I was..., I mean..., I just..."

Mercifully, Kelly shushed him, stopping his blabbering. "It's okay, Honey. I understand."

"Just being around you...made me, well you know. I was really uncomfortable and was just going to adjust it a bit."

"Uncomfortable?"

"A bit tender and sore."

"Aww, my poor baby. Does it hurt?"

"Yeah Mom, it's kinda achy," he admitted.

Kelly bit her bottom lip. "How... what would you have normally done?"

"I'd go up to my room and..." Sam's voice trailed off.

"And what Honey?" his mother asked gently.

Nearly 20 years on this planet and Sam had never, not even once, lied to his mother. He wasn't going to start now.

"And masturbate. Thinking of you. Like always. Like every single time Mom. I always think of you," he said.

Well, that was that.

"Do you find me attractive?"

The question surprised him. "Of course! You are the most beautiful woman in the world!" he insisted, his vehemence surprising even him. Then he softened and continued, "But it's not just how pretty you are, or how incredible your body is. I love you because you have always been there for me, and have worked so hard, just so that I could have the best things in life. I love how much you love me."

Kelly's stomach felt like a million butterflies were fluttering around, she had to bite her lip to stop from grinning like an idiot. "Hmmm. Did you jack off last night too, Honey? Thinking of me?"

"Oh yeah, Mom. And last night was the best. I have never cum so much. It was you of course. Thinking about you. And us," he added, his voice barely a whisper.

"I thought as much. I was rather surprised to see the huge cum stains you left on my bra. Much more than usual."

Sam blushed a deep red at her words.

Slowly, Kelly turned around to face him. The bikini top that her son had untied fell away. Sam's mouth went dry. His mother's breasts were in front of him. He knew they were big and ripe, having surreptitiously peeked in at her while she would be changing, but now they were right in front of his eyes. Bigger and creamier than he remembered. Her nipples were thick and perfectly aligned. He could not imagine a more perfect sight in the world.

Kelly smiled at his awestruck expression. She gestured in the general direction of the tent in his trunks. "Go ahead, Honey. We've been open about everything else. Do what you need to do to feel better. I can't bear to see my Baby in such discomfort."

As if operating on auto-pilot, Sam pulled out his cock. He could have sworn that his mother's eyes sparkled on seeing his length. He slowly began jerking off, drinking in the unbelievable sight of his mother's body. It felt so good to do this when she was actually in front of him, instead of just being in his head. He couldn't imagine this getting better. Well, it could, dare he try?

Hesitantly, he reached for her breasts with his free hand, then stopped, unsure how his mother would react.

Mother's intuition kicked in. Kelly knew what her baby wanted. She knew what her baby needed. She tore her gaze from the hypnotizing spectacle of her son jerking his cock, and looked into his eyes. "It's okay, you can touch them," she said softly. "Had you continued with the massage, you would have touched them anyway right? Same thing."

Sam needed no further encouragement. He reached out and caressed his mother's heavy breasts. He squeezed them gently, trying to figure out how sensitive they were, not wanting to hurt her. Kelly gasped as she felt the unfamiliar sensation of a man's hands on her enormous breasts. Unfamiliar yet so good!

Letting go of his cock, Sam used both hands to squeeze her breasts, marveling at how soft and supple they were. He pulled and tugged on her thick nipples, which he once used to suckle on. He wanted more. He didn't ask for permission this time. Bringing his face close to her chest, he brought his mouth over his mother's breast and started to suck - the most natural thing in the world.

Kelly squeaked in delight, as she felt Sam gently suckle on her ripe nipple. She was in heaven! It felt sooo good, and her baby was being so soft and gentle with her, he suckled her with love. She couldn't help but recall, when all those years ago, she used to feed her darling baby boy from her breasts.

As Kelly swooned in pleasure, she felt something thick and hard poking against her thigh. She realized that her baby was obviously taken by her breasts, and both his hands were going to be busy with them for a while. She bit her lip as she considered her options. She really would be a terrible mother if she let her baby suffer in the agony of his achy cock, she thought to herself. Making up her mind, she gently caught hold of her son's erection in her hands.

Sam moaned around her nipples, as he felt his mother take his throbbing cock in her soft hands. She slowly started pumping his hard shaft, as Sam continued to lick and suck on her breasts. As much as he would have liked for it to continue, Sam knew he was not going to last long. In fact, he had been surprised that he hadn't cum the moment his mom had taken hold of his erection. He slowly started thrusting forward, wanting his release. In turn, Kelly increased the speed and pressure of her pumping around his shaft.

She knew he was getting close; he squeezed her tits with more force, his suckling more urgent. The words coming out of her mouth surprised her.

"It's okay, don't hold back Sweetie. Cum for Mommy."

Sam groaned in pure bliss as his mother brought him to orgasm. Long, thick ropes of his cum shot out of his cock forcefully, landing on his mother's chest, coating her breasts. Both of them were surprised at the intensity of it. Kelly did not stop though; coaxing every bit of her son's creamy cum out of his balls, onto her chest. She continued milking his shaft, as the last few drops of his cum dribbled down onto her stomach.

Nothing was said for a long while. Both of them were breathing hard, trying to wrap their heads around what had just taken place. Kelly was the one to finally speak.

"I think you'd better go inside and clean up, Sweetie," she said, still in a daze.

Sam nodded, still catching his breath. He made to get up, then stopped. Looking at his mother, he leaned forward and softly kissed her on the lips. Kelly did not protest in the slightest. She could not help, but hum happily, as she felt her baby's sweet lips on hers. She opened her mouth slightly, and allowed their tongues to meet. Mother and son shared the sweetest, most perfect kiss either of them had ever experienced.

"I love you, Mom. More than anything," Sam whispered into her ear.

Legs shaking, he got up and made his way into the house. His heart was still pounding at the greatest experience of his life.

************

Meanwhile, Kelly had stayed by the pool. Her darling boy's cum felt better than any lotion could, and she loved how good she felt in making her snuggle bunny feel so good. Curious, she had taken a drop of his cum and sniffed at it tentatively. Having never played with cum before, Kelly was rather apprehensive about how it would smell, let alone taste. Yet, her baby boy's cream was surprisingly sweet to her nostrils. Feeling bold, she scooped up a large dollop of his baby batter from her tits and put the finger in her mouth. Her taste buds exploded at the unfamiliar, yet oh so pleasing taste. She closed her eyes in delight, moaning involuntarily at her baby's scrumptiousness. Her snuggle bunny's cream was delicious!

She was surprised. She had never tasted a man's semen before, yet from the daily gossip with her friends from work, she had gathered that most women did not enjoy the taste of a man's cum. Yet, here she was, loving what her baby had produced, almost wishing she had the courage to wrap her lips around his cock and taste it from the source. "Why does it taste so good?" she asked herself.

"It must be his love," she mused, as she got up and made her way inside the house, her tits and face still sticky with her snuggle bunny's drying cum. It was only then did she realize that her pussy was soaked with her juices.

************

Sam had kept to himself for the rest of the day, only going down to the garage to wash his mother's car like he usually did on Saturdays. When his mom called him for dinner, Sam had been worried that she would act differently, given the day's events. However, his fears were misplaced. His mom was the same bubbly, vivacious woman he knew and loved. Soon they were chatting and laughing like any other day. Except this wasn't an ordinary day - at least for him. Part of his lifelong fantasy had come true today. He wondered if his mother might fulfill his other fantasies. Don't get your hopes up, he thought to himself.

After doing the dishes, Sam had accompanied Kelly up the stairs, to her room. He was about to give her a goodnight kiss on the cheek, when to his surprise and delight, Kelly turned her face to meet his lips. Mother and son shared a very soft and sweet kiss. Feeling a bit bold, Sam placed his hands on either side of Kelly's slim waist, and he lightly touched her soft lips with his tongue. Kelly responded in kind, meeting his tongue with her own, tasting his sweet saliva. Kelly moaned softly, as she allowed her son's tongue to explore her mouth. When they eventually broke the sensuous kiss, both of them were smiling and Kelly's eyes were sparking. She kept her arms around him, not wanting to let him go. And then the words came out of her, and she was surprised it had taken her so long to ask.

"You've been so good to me the last couple of days, babe," she whispered. "Would you like to sleep in my bed tonight? Like you used to do as a baby? Be Mommy's little Snuggle Bunny?"

Sam was ecstatic. Grinning, he lifted his mom off her feet, squeezing her tight, as she squealed and laughed in surprise and delight. When he finally put her down, Kelly gave her baby another soft kiss and told him to hurry up.

************

By the time Sam had changed into his boxers and a T-shirt he usually wore to bed, Kelly had slipped into her PJs and was lying under the covers. When Sam entered his mother's bedroom, she gave him a knee-weakening smile, and patted the area next to her. Eagerly Sam got into his mother's bed, after so many years.

The room was quite cool due to the efficient air-conditioning, and Sam quickly put his arm around his mother and pulled her body close to him, both of them happily content.

Kelly wiggled her butt a bit, in order to get more comfortable (or at least that's what she told herself). She was hardly surprised when she made contact with her son's erection.

"Is that what I think it is?" she whispered.

"Sorry," he whispered back. "I can't help it around you."

"Don't be, Sweetie. I guess around this time of the night, you're usually masturbating into my underwear aren't you?"

"Yes. Although I wouldn't give this up for anything. Just lying next to you and holding you."

Kelly turned around to face him. Even in the darkness, he could sense her lovely smile.

"Do you want Mommy to help you with that?"

Without waiting for an answer, Kelly moved her hand down his boxers. Sam gasped as she grabbed hold of his cock. Her hand was so soft and warm. She half leaned on him, so he supported most of her weight, and she started to slowly stroke his cock.

She brought her face close to him. Instinct took over and mother and son kissed. Like lovers. Well, more than just that. Soul mates.

They kissed for a long time, until Kelly broke their smooch, catching her breath, but continuing to stroke her son's thick cock. Taking a deep breath, she decided to let out what was on her mind.

"I love you, Sweetie. I really do. I have never felt this way about anyone, and I know I never will," she whispered in his ear. "Honey... what we shared in the afternoon was wonderful... and I'm more than happy to make you feel good again. But... well, I was wondering, if you would want to... you know. Would you like to make love to me?"

Sam didn't say anything; he just kissed her deeply. Without a word, he rolled them over. Keeping his lips on hers, he pulled down her pajama bottoms. Kelly raised her arms and Sam pulled off her nightshirt. Just like that, she was completely naked.

Sam kissed her again. On the lips. Then he moved down to her neck and her sensitive throat. Her breasts, her puffy nipples. He kissed his way down to her smooth belly, dipping his tongue into her navel. Kelly quivered in anticipation of what was to come. She felt giddy. Her son was taking charge.

She could feel his warm breath on her pubes. She heard him inhale deeply, taking in her private scent. His voice came floating to her from somewhere down below. "I love you, Mom", was all he said before he lightly kissed her pussy. And then he began to lick her. Kelly dug her nails deep into the bed sheet as he tongued her pussy. She could hardly believe her son was giving her oral. It felt so good, better than she had ever imagined. And it was her sweet baby boy who was making her feel this way.

Meanwhile, Sam was in heaven. His mother tasted fresh, musky and sweet, exactly like he had imagined. Her trimmed pubes tickled his face as he drank in her nectar. He lapped around her pussy lips, occasionally sucking on her clit. He was determined to make his mother cum. He was going to take care of her from now on. He sucked and licked her lips with renewed vigor.

Kelly wanted to warn her bunny that she was about to cum. She never got a chance; she just could not find her voice. With a loud scream, she exploded, her love juices coating her baby's face. Sam didn't stop, not for one moment; he eagerly, greedily, continued to drink up her flowing nectar, the sensation of his soft tongue on her sensitive lips prolonging her orgasm even more.

Kelly's whole body was shaking when her pussy finally stopped gushing. Sam was softly kissing her inner thighs, using his hands to stroke her stomach, gently trying to calm her down. With a final kiss on her sensitive lips, he joined his mother at the head of the bed, his face coated with her juices. Kelly softly kissed him, loving her taste on him.

They kissed for a long time, while Sam gently rubbed his cock up and down his mother's slit. No words were needed. They knew what they were about to do. They weren't crossing a line - it was the next logical step in their relationship. Kelly whimpered in his mouth, both of them going crazy with desire. Her pussy was leaking again and her heart was hammering as her son positioned himself on top of her. They finally broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes.

"I love you, Mom". And then he entered her.

Kelly could only let out a small whimper, as her baby penetrated her. He was very gentle, very slow, not wanting to hurt her. Yet, Kelly felt totally stretched out by his length and girth. She wanted to cry out, but no sound came. She could only clasp her hands around his back as he slowly pushed his length inside of her, inch by delicious inch. She squeezed her eyes shut, digging her nails into his back. And then she heard his words.