Mom's Snuggle Bunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm inside you, Mom. All of me."

He slowly began thrusting inside her. Kelly's slick walls had accepted her son, her natural lubrication aiding him as he fucked his mother. She locked her feet around him, not wanting to let go, not wanting the feelings to stop.

How long did their coupling last? Neither of them knew or cared. They just relished the sensation of being together, mother and son as one. And while Kelly was aware that she had cum, (Once? Twice? She had lost count), she did not register the fact that her baby was still working on his first orgasm, until he whispered into her ear.

"I'm close, Mom, oh, I love you so much. I'm gonna cum soon. Where do you want it, Mom?"

She considered his question. A part of her actually regretted letting him cum over her breasts that afternoon. All the delicious, precious spunk her snuggle bunny had worked so hard to produce had gone to waste! And to think of all the gallons of sperm that her baby had produced in the past, that he had dumped in her bras and panties! Well, no use crying over spilt milk. She was going to have his cream from now on. No more masturbation for her baby boy. His cum belonged to her. Inside her.

Surprising them both with her strength, she locked her feet around him and pulled him in even deeper. She kissed him with an astonishing fervor. And then she whispered into his ear.

"Cum for me, darling. I want your seed. Cum inside Mommy, Baby."

Sam groaned and let go, letting the wonderful sensation of cumming inside his mother take over. And as Kelly felt her son's cum shoot into her, coating her insides, she cried out, as she was hit with the biggest orgasm of her life. Her body trembled, as her pussy clenched around her son's hard cock, trying to draw out every last bit of his cum. She moaned, howled, whimpered as Sam continued to thrust in and out of her, pushing in every drop of his seed inside her.

"I love you... Huggy Buggy," was all she could manage to get out, before she passed out from exhaustion.

When Kelly finally came to, she found herself being held by her son. Sam was gently stroking her hair, occasionally kissing her on the head. He smiled on seeing her wake, and kissed her softly on the lips. Then he chuckled softly.

"What?" she asked, her heartbeat returning to normal.

"When you came, you called me 'huggy buggy', I think."

Kelly giggled. "It's your fault. You made your poor old Mom cum so hard, I almost lost my mind."

She kissed him softly, and then attempted to turn around and get into their usual spooning, 'snuggle' position, but Sam did not let her. Bringing his lips to hers, he kissed her with increasing passion, palming and squeezing her breasts. He caught her earlobe with his teeth, biting down gently, causing her to quiver.

"I'm not done with you yet..." her snuggle bunny whispered into her ear.

************

Kelly stirred, as the soft morning light flooded the room. It took her a moment to recollect the events of yesterday. She had never felt so physically and emotionally satisfied. She noted with delight, that her sweet baby bunny was still snuggling up against her, his morning chubby nestling comfortably between her juicy butt. And his arm was draped protectively around her, his hand holding one of her meaty tits possessively. She sighed happily, feeling warm and giddy in the safe and loving embrace of her son. She felt her nipple harden involuntarily in his palm.

After a while, she gently moved Sam's arm from around her, carefully extricating herself from her lover's hold, making sure not to wake her snoozing bunny. She would have dearly loved to spend the morning, and even the day in his arms, but she was planning to making her son a big breakfast and surprising him in bed. It was the least she could do as a loving mother, especially after her baby had worked so hard last night, making her cum repeatedly.

As she brushed her teeth, she inspected herself in the mirror. Her hair was frizzy, her boobs had love bites on them, and her thighs were still crusty with her bunny's dried semen that had leaked out of her pussy. And yet she had never felt so alive! After peeing, and cleaning her pussy, Kelly made her way down to the kitchen. Feeling deliciously naughty, she decided to forgo her underwear, opting instead to only pull on Sam's discarded shirt. She was sure her baby would appreciate her choice of clothing (or the lack of it) when she woke him up.

Humming to herself she quickly set about making breakfast. Pancakes (his favorite), freshly squeezed orange juice, and coffee for herself. And lots of maple syrup of course.

Bringing up the tray to her room, Kelly took a moment to take in the sight of her sleeping son. Her heart filled with love, as she watched him breathe gently. And then her eyes were drawn to his morning wood, sticking out obscenely under the covers. She bit her lip. Her boy was impossible to resist.

Carefully placing the food aside on the nightstand, Kelly stealthily crawled up onto the bed. She gave his cock a light kiss from over the covers. Then she wanted more.

Throwing the covers aside, she grasped her son's thick erection, and lowered her mouth onto it. Grinning to herself, she licked around her baby's (other) head, letting her tongue roam all over his shaft. She tasted his pre-cum and increased her suction, wanting the real thing.

Sam opened his eyes and gasped at the sight in front of him. His gorgeous mother was bending over him, lovingly sucking on his cock. Seeing him wake, Kelly pulled her mouth off his cock for a moment.

"Good morning, Snuggle Bunny. I made you breakfast." Without giving him a chance to reply, she dove right back in.

Sam closed his eyes, enjoying the blissful sensation. His Mom's mouth felt warm, wet and wonderful. Her tongue felt so soft, as she lapped up his pre-cum from around his cockhead. He tugged at her shirt. Getting the hint, Kelly pulled it off, so that now she was once again nude in front of her son. She resumed her loving blowjob, and Sam reached forward for one of her hanging breasts, gently pulling and tugging on her engorged nipple. Kelly hummed in appreciation around his cock. Sam continued to play with her breasts, occasionally stroking her head and pushing aside her hair so he could see her better. He felt the churn in his balls. He was getting close.

"Oh, Mom, you're so good at this, you're going to make me cum. It's okay, take it out of your mouth Mom, I'll shoot over you tits."

Kelly clamped down on her son's cock. No way was she wasting his spunk. She redoubled her efforts, eager for her reward. Sam was stunned that his mother's head was still firmly planted on top his cock. He gave up, and just enjoyed his release.

His hot cum gushed into her waiting mouth, and Kelly moaned in delight at tasting her baby's sweet juices. She swallowed each load, feeling his thick sperm coat her throat as it travelled down into her belly, loving how it felt. After making sure that she hadn't missed a single drop, she carefully licked his cock clean, leaving it glistening with her saliva. She looked up to her son with a big grin, very pleased with herself. Sam pulled his mother onto him, and they shared a loving smooch.

"Well, I had my breakfast, why don't you get started on yours?" she whispered when their lips separated.

As Sam ate, he would lovingly feed his mother bites of pancakes, making sure that they were coated in maple syrup, the excess liquid dripping off into the valley of her breasts. Kelly felt giddy with anticipation. She had a pretty good idea what her baby was planning on doing.

"I didn't think it was possible to make your tits any sweeter Mom. Guess I was wrong."

Kelly giggled as her baby boy lowered his mouth on the sumptuous tit valley and began trying to valiantly lick every inch of her delicious flesh. He teased her, nibbling her soft breasts and biting down gently on her nipples. Kelly found herself getting wetter and wetter. Before long, he was balls deep inside her snatch, squeezing and sucking on her tits, making her cry in ecstasy with each thrust. As Kelly felt her pussy clench around him, Sam groaned his own release, voicing his love and commitment to his mother. Kelly bit into his shoulder, as her own orgasm wracked her poor little body.

As mother and son came down from their euphoric highs, she cooed contentedly as her pussy continued to milk the last remnants of her baby's precious cum from his cock. Sam dropped on his back by her side, and then easily pulled his mother on top of him, in a warm and loving cuddle. Kelly nuzzled his chest, resting her head on him, listening to his heartbeat.

After several minutes of blissful silence, she rose. Placing her hands on her son's chest, she shot him an extremely naughty look.

"Aw, Baby, you tried your best, but Mommy still all sticky and sweaty. I hope you're planning on joining me in the shower and cleaning me up..."

Sam's dick twitched as he watched his Mom bounce off the bed and head towards the shower, her firm ass shaking suggestively with each step.

Life was good.

************

Epilogue

Another Friday in the Collins' household. Like every day for the past couple of months, Kelly had woken up her snuggle bunny with an incredibly hot and loving blowjob, eagerly swallowing his thick sperm when he had ejaculated. Keen on repaying the favor, Sam had slowly and gently taken his mother from behind, making her bite and whimper into the pillow, and making her cum multiple times, before he shot his second load of the morning deep into her eager pussy. As Kelly felt his sperm coat her womb, she called out her baby's name in ecstasy, deliriously happy.

Sam had an early class and then work, so after breakfast and a quick goodbye smooch, he left in his car. Kelly had the luxury of going to work late that morning. She had been idly wondering if she should have a second cup of coffee, when she suddenly felt queasy. Hurrying to the bathroom, she was overcome with a wave of nausea and threw up in the toilet bowl.

Catching her breath, her mind tried to recollect her last meals, wondering if she had eaten anything that could have made her sick. Then it struck her like a thunderbolt. The only regular thing she'd been having was her son's cum. And while she had been happily swallowing his creamy sperm whenever he had wanted her to, it was her hot, sweet (and unprotected) pussy that her snuggle bunny most liked to blow his load into.

In a daze, Kelly stumbled to the bed, curling up in a fetal position. "Oh God," she whimpered pitifully, to no one in particular. "Oh God, what if I'm pregnant?"

After gathering her strength, she had called in sick at work; her shaky voice had been enough to convince her colleagues that she wasn't faking. She then immediately rushed to the drug store in her car.

Sitting on the toilet, she held up the newly bought pregnancy test, waiting. A part of her didn't know what to wish for. Did she want to be pregnant? It would certainly be nice to be a mother again. But like this? She swallowed nervously, and with cloudy eyes, looked at the strip in her hand.

Positive.

Her reaction surprised her; she remained quite calm. She threw the test into the trash bin, flushed the toilet, and washed up. Then she changed from the clothes she had been meaning to wear to work into her PJs. And then she buried herself under the covers and started to cry.

He was too young to be a dad - his whole life was ahead of him. He was still finishing college for God's sake! And - and this was her biggest fear - what if he decided to leave her like his father had? She couldn't bear being abandoned again, and she couldn't possibly live without her snuggle bunny. What was she going to do? She sobbed pathetically into the pillows as the day passed.

When Sam returned from work, he was quite pleased to see his Mom's car in the driveway. Maybe they could have a quickie before dinner, he thought happily.

He opened the door and was surprised to see how dark it was. No Kelly waiting to welcome him home with a kiss. No soft music being played. No dinner being cooked. The house was deathly silent.

"Mom?" he called out, his heart pounding.

He heard a sniffle from somewhere in the house. Locking the door, he raced upstairs to his mother's bedroom, fearing the worst. If she had been hurt...

He burst into her - their - room and found her on the bed, curled up in a tiny ball, weeping into a pillow. He rushed to her side, cradling her into his arms, hugging her tight.

"Mom, what is it? What happened?" he asked, his voice choking.

"Oh Sammy," she sobbed. "I'm so sorry, Baby. I'm so, so sorry."

"But what's the matter?" he asked desperately, almost close to tears himself.

"I never meant for this to happen, I swear."

"Would you please just tell me what is it?"

Kelly choked back a sob. "I... I'm pregnant. I wasn't on any protection. I'm carrying your child. I was so stupid. Again. And now... and now, you're going to leave me like your father did." She started bawling again.

Sam exhaled. He felt the tension dissipate from his body. He felt like laughing. His mother was such a sweet little thing. Always the worrier. He gently, lovingly stroked her hair. Then he began talking.

"You know Mom, over the past couple of months I've helped fix a number of security exploits at work. I don't want to brag, but my work has been really appreciated. Last month, my boss even called me the most valuable member of the team."

Kelly sniffed and looked up at him. This was all very nice and all but... why on earth was her baby talking about work now?

"So given my track record, a few weeks ago, I asked my boss if I could have an advance on my salary. He was more than happy to give me one. I spent the better part of my lunch breaks in various stores around the town." Sam reached into his pocket. "Last week, I found this."

Kelly gasped. Sam was holding a beautiful diamond ring. The pink diamond was set with tiny rubies. She looked up at him, her soft brown eyes wide as saucers. A small part of her brain recalled her son telling her that 'Pink is definitely your color.'

"I'm sorry. I've been carrying this around all week like a fool. I kept waiting for a good time. It was stupid of me not to ask you the moment I bought it. I've never kept anything from you before and I promise I never will in the future. Ordinarily, I wouldn't have asked when you were dressed in your PJs and all cried out. In my defense, I was planning a romantic night over the weekend, where I would have popped the question."

"I love you with all my heart, Mom. I always have and I always will. Since the day I was born. You know that, and I promise you, nothing, nothing will ever change that. No one will ever love you more than I do. No one will make you happier than I will."

"I know we can't show our love or our relationship to the world, they won't understand. I don't care about them. No matter what society thinks, they should not stop us from living as a husband and wife in our home. If we are to have a baby and start a family, I want to do it right."

He kneeled on the bed, his voice choked up with emotion. Not quite on one knee but close enough.

"Mom, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

She nodded, still dumbstruck by what had just taken place. Shaking, she held out her dainty little hand for him. Her lip was quivering.

Sam slipped the ring on her finger. He looked into her eyes and smiled.

"I love you, Kelly."

"Oh my beautiful Baby Boy," she burst into tears again, tears of happiness, as she squeezed him tight, kissing him all over his face. "My sweet little Snuggle Bunny!"

Yes indeed, life was good.

THE END.

************

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed my story. I welcome all comments.