Monday Mayhem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gently turned the cold on and got in. The water felt strange on her body. Its skin was not nearly as soft and sensitive as she was used to. She grabbed her usual shampoo and soaped up, liking how easily Sean's hair was to wash.

She took a look down at herself and wondered "How the hell can he not be good in bed? This body is so much nicer than Tony's or Henry's." She admired the hard chest and rippling stomach muscles, and she was much better hung than that premature ejaculating dickhead Tony, too. She flexed her arms and thought, "Ok, this is weird, I'm turned on by myself, and I look like my brother."

She unthinkingly grabbed her girl's soap and washed quickly. She used the washcloth to wash her penis, and shivered at the feeling. It thickened and became semi-erect. "Damn, that thing is sensitive! How do they control this thing?" She wondered. Turning the water to cold shrank it back to normal.

She dried off and wrapped the large towel around her chest and body. "Sean!"

He walked in and smirked at the feminine look of the towel.

Shannon realized and laughed, "Sorry, habit. Can you help me shave? I'm afraid I might cut your face." He agreed and sprayed some Edge on his hand, then rubbed it around as Shannon stood still with her eyes closed. He stepped closer and was a bit unnerved to feel the heat radiating from Shannon's chest through his own camisole, and his nipples reacted.

"Get a grip," he thought to himself. He grabbed a new blade and started the hot water, then carefully grabbed his own body by the neck. "Hold still." He scraped the whiskers off carefully, not used to doing this backward. Finally done, he grabbed a hand towel and rubbed the remaining foam off as Shannon half smiled back at him.

Sean curiously sniffed his own scent, but found it not as masculine as expected. "Why do I smell like strawberries?"

Shannon finally realized her mistake with the soap, groaned and said, "Screw it, it's too late to take another shower." She felt weird looking at her own face in reverse, and noticed Sean looked really freaked out.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know if I can do this."

"What, take a shower?"

"Yes, Christ, I don't want to see or touch any more of your body than I already have, you're my sister."

"I agree, this is really frickin' awkward, you better keep your hands off me. Wait, I mean you!"

"Every time you say something I feel like I just spoke out loud, this is driving me nuts."

"Me, too. Here, use this." She handed him a big loofah. "Keep your eyes closed at all times, please! I can undress you and guide you into the shower if you need me to."

"What?" The thought of his body in a towel touching her body while it was naked was making him squirm with discomfort and other inappropriate feelings, no matter whose mind was in whose body.

Shannon didn't seem to find herself so sexual, but then again she was not a boy whose mind automatically went to sex every few seconds. "Hey, I see that body every day, its nothing special to me. You're just lucky I just finished my period 3 days ago. And I shaved my legs and stuff yesterday."

"Thank God for that, it was hard enough just to go and pee in the other bathroom while you were in the shower. Do all girls trim down there like that?"

"It's called a landing strip, and I have to keep it trimmed for dancing. I hope to God we get switched back before it needs another trim, or I'm going to die of embarrassment."

"Yeah, I guess Erica was trimmed sort of like that... Oh shit, what am I, I mean you, going to do with Erica?"

"Hey, you and she have been dating about a month, right? I'll just cool her down for a few days until we figure this out."

Shannon panicked when she realized she was supposed to go for her third date with Adam that very night, but she didn't tell Sean yet, knowing he would shit a brick. This latest thought made her shudder again at the thought of the embarrassing trips to the can they would be taking if this situation did not resolve itself soon.

Sean turned on the shower, then closed eyes and pulled off the camisole top. It caught on his unfamiliar breasts and he stumbled for a second, making Shannon laugh. He finally got the top off and slid the matching shorts and panties off together.

Shannon was surprised to find herself admiring her own hotness from the male body she was in. "What is wrong with me?" she thought.

She went off to throw on some of his clothes. His room was somewhat messy, but she found his usual jeans and t-shirt and button-down combo. She was surprised to realize that her penis had to be positioned to one side or the other of Sean's boxers, and let it hang to the right for now. She pulled the rest of his boring clothes on, thinking, "Ok, I'm no clothes horse, but he really needs to shop more."

Sean felt his way into the shower with loofah in hand. Then he tried his best to wash without touching himself anywhere with his hands or opening his eyes. He successfully got his sister's body reasonably clean with the loofah and liquid soap, but then realized he had a long cascade of unwashed wet red hair going halfway down his back.

"Why is your hair so damn long?" he called.

"Shut up and deal, guys can have long hair too!"

He grabbed the mass of curls and piled it on his head like a shampoo commercial, then opened his eyes and tried not to stare at his wet, perfect breasts while pouring 3 times his usual amount of shampoo in his soft palm. He closed his eyes again and worked the lather through, sighing silently at the pleasurable feeling. The warm rinse cascaded down his front and back, and for a moment he pictured himself in his own body, standing there slowly washing his sister's hair as she leaned that dancer's ass back against his erection. He felt his nipples contract and shivered at the strange daydream, accidentally knocking a bottle off the shelf.

"Are you ok in there?"

"Yeah, water turned cold for a sec, I'll be right out."

Still with his eyes closed, he turned off the water and asked her for a towel. She handed him a large one and said "Careful, bro, and try to keep those eyes shut!"

He dried as best he could while she went and got some panties and a bra. Unfortunately the towel did very little to prevent his feeling himself up.

Shannon came back. "Step into these."

He lifted one leg, felt the silkiness of the fabric caress one thigh, and then carefully lifted his other leg while Shannon knelt and slipped the other foot into the panties. Sean pulled the panties up, and he nearly shivered as the cool silk touched his labia.

Shannon was confused. The act of handling her own panties and putting them on her own body was somehow giving her butterflies in her stomach. Apparently the body she was in had its own ideas about whether it was ok to be around her naked former self. She closed her eyes for a moment and took a centering breath.

"Good. Ok, hold your arms out." She hooked the bra around his chest and positioned the cups. Sean squirmed yet again as the cups rubbed his nipples. "Ok, slide your arms into the straps carefully."

"This feels weird."

"All right, open your eyes."

"But I'm still not dressed!"

"Pretend I'm wearing a bikini like any other girl!"

"I'm not sure that is going to help, we haven't gone swimming together since we were 13."

"But you've been at my dance recitals since then! I wore tight revealing stuff there too."

"Sorry, I have to admit I was on my phone and not paying much attention, sis."

"Typical brother, feel the love! Look, we have 45 minutes to get you dressed and do your hair and get to school, so open your eyes!"

Sean opened one eye slowly, then the other, and looked down. "Nuts!" he thought. She had put him in black lacy underwear, of all the humiliating things to dress a guy in! He glanced up in the mirror and gulped, "Umm..."

"What's wrong?" Shannon asked.

"My god she is hot!" he thought, marveling at the playboy centerfold starting back in the mirror, then shook his head and tried to banish the thought.

"Couldn't you have grabbed a jog bra and some exercise shorts?"

"Sorry, habit again, I didn't even consider that. We'll do that tomorrow, no time now."

"Can I finish getting dressed first, this is making me a bit uncomfortable."

"After we dry your hair a bit, otherwise you'll just soak your shirt. Close your eyes if you have to."

Sean didn't want to tell her, but he could not have stopped staring if his life depended on it. He had been ignoring his sister for a while, not really seeing her behind her usual glasses. The large, tilted green eyes with gold flecks gazed back from the mirror, taking in high cheekbones and a few light freckles on otherwise finely textured skin like he had not had since he was 8 years old.

The mouth had full lips and a delicate jawline. He turned his head slowly from side to side to see his new profile and nose that was shaped like his, but slightly smaller. He remembered that his grandmother had been a lovely redhead, still beautiful at 65 before she passed away, but he had never considered what Shannon would turn out to look like when they were younger.

Shannon grabbed the hair dryer and went to work with the brush. It felt strange at first to be touching her own hair with someone else's hands, but she quickly got used to it and even joked in a French accent, "Does mademoiselle want a mani-pedi when Pierre is finished with ze hair?"

"Very funny." Sean tried not to keep looking down at the gorgeous body barely concealed by the bra and panties. "How can any guys think she is a prude? I could dress this body in a potato sack and cover this face with dirt and it would still be hot!" he thought. "Tony and Henry must have been fucking morons to let this package go."

Hair finally dry and styled in Shannon's usual tight bun, Sean grabbed her glasses and followed Shannon into her room. Shannon looked quickly into her closet. "Shit!" She exclaimed.

"What?"

"Well, I wanted to put you in jeans, you definitely don't want a long skirt, but I think Mom ignored the laundry in favor of packing this week."

"So, I see several pair still hanging there."

"These are all my real size."

"What's wrong with that?"

"They'll show my ass and legs. In case you haven't noticed, I don't do that at school these days."

"Well, that's your thing, I don't understand it, but I'm not sure how to help. We need to get going soon."

"I know, you can wear this pullover, its long enough to hang down and at least cover some of it."

"Fine. I suppose I have to wear one of your hats, too"

"Yes, I don't like those guys staring at my hair."

"I'm going to die of heat stroke, wearing a hat when its 80 degrees out."

"That body doesn't get hot like this one apparently does, you'll be fine." She quickly grabbed the items and he put them on and she helped tuck his hair up into the hat.

"These jeans are snug."

"They're from last year, so they should still fit pretty well, a bit too well, actually."

They stood for a moment and looked at each other critically.

"Are we good?"

"God no, but this will have to do. Here, don't forget this," she handed him a pill.

"What's this?"

"My birth control, dummy. Gotta take them every morning."

"How long have you had these?"

"It's not a secret, mom thought I should have them as soon as I got old enough to possibly, you know."

They each grabbed a cereal bar and rushed out of the house. "I'm driving, you drive too slowly," Sean claimed.

Shannon shrugged, "Just don't get me a ticket, sir speedy."

They discussed the history test along the way, but it would piece of cake for her because she had learned the information last semester in an AP class.

"Is the fact that I'm right handed and you're left handed a problem?" Shannon asked.

"I don't think so, we type so much of our work these days, just scribble anything else and tell them you sprained your wrist if someone asks." Sean said, thinking on his feet.

Locker information traded, she reminded him she had gym class tomorrow, not today.

"Wait, I might get to change in the girls' locker room? You just made my day!"

"Hey, perv, calm down. Try not to get me a reputation as a lesbian, please!"

She realized that Sean usually had practice later that day, too, and smirked as she thought, "Hey, two can play at that game, I might get to see Oliver in the locker room." Her damn penis twitched at the thought, and she again wondered how guys control these things.

Erica came up from behind and hugged Shannon, who jumped. "Hey stud!"

"Hi, you, I mean, uh, sweet thing." Shannon had heard Sean call her that before.

Erica smiled, then she wrinkled her nose. "Why do you smell like strawberries?"

"Sorry, got up late and grabbed the wrong shampoo this morning."

"It does smell nice. Maybe you should ask your sister to let you keep using it!" Erica laughed. She paused expectantly. "Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Where is my kiss, dummy?"

"Oh," Shannon cringed inwardly, but knowing that Adam was going to show up that evening and probably expect her brother to kiss him, she relented a bit on her plan to give Erica the temporary cold shoulder. Maybe she could even salvage some of Sean's rep.

Shannon stepped close, raised her hands and gently took hold of Erica's neck, hands carefully caressing her hairline and erogenous zones around her ears. The delicacy of her touch was totally unlike anything Sean usually managed. Erica felt herself pulled into the kiss, which began with a light touch of the lips, then another, and then the tip of her boyfriend's tongue stroking along her lips. She opened her mouth and melted into his hard body as he dropped his left hand down her front, lightly skimming her breast as it came to rest on her hip. As the kiss deepened and their tongues met, Shannon moved the left hand around the girl's hip to the small of her back, spreading her new longer fingers to encompass part of her round ass and press the cheerleader's body even harder against her. It felt strange to be kissing from above, and to have her partner smell of feminine perfume.

Erica felt her boyfriend's hands working gently along her skin in concert with his lips and tongue. Both his fingertips and lips seemed to be softer than usual due to the additional control Shannon was exercising. The brunette swayed a bit as the kiss continued and her knees weakened.

"Wow!" she thought. "Has he been practicing? What has gotten into Mr. Couldn't-find-my-clit-with-a-flashlight? He is kissing like a pro."

After about 30 seconds, Shannon stopped the kiss, which had become a bit too hot and heavy for school. "Do all girls kiss that well?" she wondered for a moment. Then she recovered, "I gotta run, got a history test to study for."

"Ok, I'll talk to you at lunch. Get another one of these new kisses ready for me!" Erica was sincere about that for the first time since they had started dating.

Adam walked along the hallway towards Shannon's locker. He saw her from a distance, and paused. Something was different. Were those new jeans? He walked closer, and saw the girl open the locker and reach up to the top with both hands for something. Her pullover lifted and a firm, finely shaped bottom was revealed. Adam whistled under his breath.

Several other guys in the hall also automatically noticed the fine ass as they were ambling along, and a minor scrum ensued as three of them walked right into each other while not paying attention to where they had been going.

Unaware of the commotion he was causing, Sean found the pen he was looking for and popped it into Shannon's book bag. "Damn lockers got taller since yesterday," he thought.

Adam came up from behind Sean and put his left arm around the redhead's shoulders. Without thinking, Sean grabbed his index finger and twisted it quickly around while turning into the hold, and Adam found himself slammed face first against the wall with his left arm twisted up behind him.

"Whoa, what the heck?"

"Oh, dude, sorry about that!" Sean said as he released the much larger man.

"Why are you calling me dude?"

"Sorry, uh, Adam, bad habit from my brother I guess."

"Did he teach you whatever-that-was, too? I heard he is into martial arts."

"Yeah, I've picked up a few things. I'm a lethal weapon that way." Sean heard himself speak and thought "Jesus, I'm actually flirting, this seems kinda gay."

Adam grinned at the girl before him, "I think you'd be lethal to guys even without the fighting moves, babe."

Sean smiled up at Shannon's new boyfriend, but stepped back quickly to prevent having to kiss him. "Uh, I'm running late, we didn't get here until just now. See you!"

Misty grabbed Sean right after he parted from Adam. "Hey, girl, what's shaking? Got your paper done, or were you up all night thinking about Adam and fingering yourself?"

"Misty, gross! Of course my paper is done. I suppose yours is done, too, since you can't seem to find a boy of your own?" Sean hoped this sort of teasing was ok between girls. Apparently it was.

"Hey, I'm just waiting for your brother to notice me, beyotch. You could be a friend and put in a good word for me next time he is between cheerleaders, you know."

"Is she serious?" Sean thought. He looked the girl up and down: shorter than his usual type, but cute and voluptuous as well. "Dangerous curves," he thought, then said, "Hey, I guess I can't help you overcome your poor taste in men, so I'll be sure to mention you if I get a chance."

Shannon passed the history test easily, but found it difficult to write legibly with her bad hand. She hoped Sean did not lose any points because the teacher could not read her answers. She also took note of the many girls who looked at her new features with varying expressions of speculation, pity, humor and just plain lust. She was forced to wonder whether her brother paid any attention at all to what was going on around him. Surely he had known something was up before she told him?

Sean found it a bit more difficult to get through Shannon's classes. The teachers seemed to expect him to raise his hand and answer questions intelligently like his sister would, even calling on him a few times when no one else volunteered. In those cases, he answered wrongly or vaguely, which got him some strange looks. Misty's eyebrows were raised at times, something else for him to worry about. It got to the point where he was staring down at his desk and praying for the teacher to ignore him.

Sean was able to relax a bit with Misty at lunch since Adam had not started sitting with Shannon yet, wanting to keep their relationship quiet due to Kristen's wrath. The mischievous blonde kept up her jokes and catty snarking the whole time, making him laugh. So far this was the only fun part of the entire day. He could see Shannon sitting nearby with at his usual table, making small talk with the guys.

After school, Shannon walked to Sean's martial arts dojo while he took the car home. She had decided to maintain his routine as best she could. As she changed into a uniform in the locker room, Oliver came in smiling.

"Sean, what's up?"

Shannon's pulse increased a bit. She watched surreptitiously as he stripped off his shirt and pants, showing great six-pack abs and nice pecs with just a bit of dark hair on them. She got a glimpse of what seemed to be quite a bulge up front, but his boxers made it hard to tell more at a glance.

She turned away as he finished dressing and headed out to train. "This is going to be a fiasco, but at least the calisthenics will be easy in this body," she thought.

An hour later, Shannon was pleasantly surprised to find her body somehow remembered the correct strikes, blocks, and holds that the instructor was drilling them on. She could easily participate if she didn't think about it too much. Apparently this stuff was drilled down into Sean's body until it could never forget. She was thrilled at the speed and power of her new body, and felt a bit giddy after doing 40 pull-ups in a row without breathing hard.