Monday Mayhem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, she and Oliver went back into the high-belt locker room together. They were the only ones finishing at that time, so the room was empty. She pulled off her uniform as Oliver stripped down.

"Good workout, but you seemed a bit off your game today!" Oliver smiled and she shivered a bit with longing.

She should have expected this, but she was surprised when he dropped his boxers while facing her.

"Oh my god!" she thought. His penis hung down at least 5 inches, dangling thickly past a heavy scrotum. She found herself mesmerized for a few seconds in awe, totally violating men's locker room etiquette, before quickly turning away and dropping her own underwear.

Oliver had never seen Sean react like this, and wondered what was going on. Oliver had fantasized quite a bit about him in a bicurious way. He couldn't decide between boys and girls yet, and hot guys like Sean definitely weren't helping him try to fit in the high school hetero mainstream. "Was Sean finally noticing him?" Oliver wondered.

They headed into the showers together while Oliver tried not to stare at Sean's rippling back and buttocks. In the shower, it just got worse, each one trying not to get caught looking but unable to help it. Their usual banter had dried up to an uncomfortable, sexually charged silence.

Shannon struggled between the urge to wash quickly and flee versus getting more glances at the body she had long fantasized about on sleepless nights. Finally Oliver was done and started toweling off.

Shannon dressed in record time, trying to think of something to say to break the tension. "Did you watch the MMA fight last Tuesday?"

Oliver grinned, "Yeah, Martinez really kicked ass. That was a great kick in the third round. Who were you rooting for?"

Shannon realized she had no idea who actually fought, just that her brother had been camped on the couch yelling at the TV. "Martinez, I guess." Trying to retreat quickly and without thinking clearly, by habit she hugged Oliver goodbye like a girl and practically ran out the door. Oliver stared at his departing friend with confusion.

Sean confronted Shannon as she strolled through the door. "How come you never told me Misty likes me?"

"What? You're kidding! Or she is kidding."

"I'm not sure. She brought it up at school earlier and on the ride home as well. Does she joke about guys a lot?"

"Sometimes, but she hasn't gone out with anyone in quite a while, so I've been worried about her. If she does like you, that would explain a lot, except for her poor taste in guys."

"Very funny."

"Do you like her, too? I thought you and Erica were a hot item."

"Erica is hot, cheerleaders do turn me on, but she can also be pretty bitchy and demanding. I've never really looked at Misty. She is very attractive, sure, but I didn't want to risk any problems with your best friend at our new school."

"Aww, that's the sweetest thing you've said in a long time."

"Yeah, well, we may not get along all the time, but I've always got your back. I've been wishing there was some way for me as a guy to take down Kristen so she'll stop tormenting you with the rest of the girls. I've had a few words with Tony, too, but I don't want to get suspended for ripping his head off."

"Thanks for Tony, but with Kristen, I think your chivalry is a bit of a sham, bro, I know you still want to get in her pants, just like every other guy."

Sean looked at the workout bag Shannon was carrying. "You went to my gym?"

"Yeah, why?"

"But you don't know the routines and moves, you could have gotten me hurt."

"Funny enough, when I just let instinct take over, your body still knew what to do. It was pretty amazing."

"But you didn't know that before you went, did you?"

"Well, no, not so much."

"Hey, wait a second, were you ogling Oliver in the locker room?" He watched his own face get a telltale blush, it was very strange. "Oliver is my friend, sis, it's not fair of you to spy on him without him knowing. And from my body, too, which kind of gay, you know."

"I didn't spy on him," she lied. "If you really want to know, I literally bouncing off the walls after school and had to do something physical. Your body is addicted to endorphins even more than mine. And it's amazing. I can glide along effortlessly when I want to in my body, but in this one I feel like I'm walking on the moon." He grinned at the praise. "But you know, you could spend a bit less time at the gym. You might learn more about how to get a girl off if you did."

"Whoa, harsh, sis."

"Sorry, but it's the truth. Skills and consideration for your partner count for more in bed than what a body looks like, you know, something our brainwashing, hottie-obsessed consumer culture doesn't quite get."

"How would you know?"

"Yeah, screw you, I'm not very experienced, but I read, a lot."

"Those sound like good books," he grinned.

She changed topics before he ferreted out her taste for romance novels. "I hate to tell you this after you've been sweet to me, but here goes: I, or actually you, have a date with Adam tonight."

"What, you're fucking kidding me? No way!"

"You have to go!"

"Why?"

"The third date is critical, I can't break it on the same day, especially after you saw him in school!"

"Ok, where are we going?"

"We were going to see that new movie, Chloe, with Julianne Moore in it."

"That did look interesting, I guess. Fine, I'll go."

"Leave it to a guy to only care if the movie is good or not. Let's get me dressed."

"Should I put your contacs in?"

"Hmm, he hasn't seen me without my glasses yet. Sure, why not, and a little makeup? Also, I hate to tell you, but you're going to have to wear a dress."

"No way in hell."

"Please, think about it. Have you ever dated a girl who showed up in jeans on the third date?"

"I've only been on two third dates, so it's not like I have much experience there, either."

She pulled out her favorite green sundress that matched her eyes. It had never seen the light of day in their new town. "I look great in this."

"Aw, man, that is not fair, it's not going to go past mid-thigh!"

"Hmm, true. And the matching sandals have heels, too."

"I can't walk in heels!"

"They're not too high, just 2 inches. It's not that tough, just pretend you're walking on your toes. I know you can do this, I've felt how quickly this body rises to toes during round and back kicks in practice. You'll just need to practice a bit to get your hips moving right."

"I'm so going to regret agreeing to this."

"Ok, here's a crash course in how to wear a dress without flashing everyone: walk slowly, keep your arms fairly close and straight, don't flail them like a guy. If there is any wind blowing, your arms will help keep the skirt down. Bend from the knees and sit down slowly, don't just flop into a chair like guys do. Don't bend from the waist, ever, unless you're climbing into bed with a guy," she grinned.

"Fat chance!" he smirked prettily with her face.

"Don't bother crossing your legs with this dress; that takes skills that you don't have yet, you'll probably flash the world if you do. Just keep your thighs pressed together at all times when sitting and you should be fine."

Sean slipped her nerd glasses off and put contacs in, just like he always wore. He took off the jeans and camisole, and carefully slid the sundress over his head. He buttoned the 3 buttons in the front, leaving entirely too much cleavage showing in his opinion. "What about the bra straps?"

"Its ok, they're close enough in color to the dress to blend in."

"But he'll know you're wearing black lingerie!"

"Yeah," she grinned a bit in anticipation, then remembered she was not going on the date herself. "Can you just hug him and kiss him once or twice, smile and maybe tease him a bit? I really like this guy, so please don't blow it. Just act like Erica on your third date."

He blinked at her poor choice of examples, remembering that Erica had gone down on him like a pro on that third date, and that he had tried to reciprocate less than successfully.

Shannon let her body's hair down and styled it to look a bit untidy and sexy. The she applied makeup sparingly, a bit of eyeliner to make her eyes look huge, some blush and pale lipstick. Adam had never seen her like this before; he was going to blown away. She found herself again staring at her own body with longing and a thickening cock, and cleared her throat as she turned away shakily.

Sean stood up and slipped the 2" heels on. "That's strange."

"What?"

"Why do these feel better than the, uh, flats I was wearing all day?"

"That's my body talking to you. My feet are not used to flats. Aside from ballet class, female dancers practice a ton in heels. We dance on the ball of the foot, never the heel. Where do you think those calves come from?"

"You're right, they're gorgeous."

"Thanks! If you were really me, you could run and jump and spin in heels without too much problem. My feet are tougher than yours, actually."

"You're right, this is not that bad."

He turned and walked down the hall like he thought a girl should, until she started laughing. "Bro, you're not stalking an opponent, don't bend your legs so much!" She came up behind him and put her large hands on his hips.

"Walk slow," she commanded as she pressed Sean's hips back and forth so they swayed naturally. He obeyed without thinking, and felt a bit flustered as she man-handled him with his own strong hands.

"Did that feel better?"

"I think so."

"Now try alone."

He walked some more.

"Good, now you at least look like a girl when you walk, if not quite a dancer."

"If I don't think about it, I think the dancer reflexes take over, or at least they help."

"That worked for me at your practice, so I believe you."

"You should have told me, I would be a lot more graceful if I wasn't trying to force it."

Adam rang the doorbell. "Show time."

"Damn, do I really have to do this?"

"Yes, I'll be eternally grateful, I'll owe you big time! Just ask me anything!"

He thought for a moment. "Can you tell me how to, um, make a girl feel good, uh, down there?"

"What? That would be too weird."

"I'm too embarrassed to ask anyone else, and you have to admit we're pretty damn intimate all of a sudden."

"You're right. Ok, if you go out with Adam, I'll tell you how to get a girl off."

"Thanks, Erica will be eternally grateful as well."

Sean stepped very carefully out the door and greeted Adam with a quick peck on the cheek, thinking "Ew, beard burn on my lips, I'll never live this down."

Adam was amazed to the point of confusion, was this his date? His mouth hung open as he stared at the gorgeous redhead: the hair, the breasts, the hips, and holy fuck, look at those legs!

Unbeknownst to Shannon, Adam had picked her based on watching her and Misty interact as friends across the lunchroom. He thought she had a great laugh. Despite the social crap rained down on her from his former girlfriend for whatever reason, she and Misty seemed to laugh a lot, which made him smile as he watched frequently from his usual table.

He didn't care about her reputation as an ice-queen, he had enough of the sex-bomb, entitled cheerleader type with Kristen to last him for a long while. He wanted a different sort of relationship, maybe take some time to get to know her.

He also sort of suspected that underneath the jeans and hats this girl was somewhat cuter than anyone ever suspected. This was first time he had seen her in a dress with her hair down, and damn was it worth the wait.

Sean had to reach out and snap his fingers at the running back. "Hey, earth to Adam?"

He realized he was acting like a bumpkin and snapped his mouth closed. "This way, uh..." he made the mistake of looking at her green and gold eyes, uncovered by glasses for the first time, and totally lost the ability to speak.

"Shannon?"

"Yes, sorry."

Sean managed to glide down the path in the damn heels by letting his sister's body do the walking.

Shannon had listened and watched surreptitiously from behind the front door. She was ecstatic with Adam's reaction but devastated that it was not her in the car with that hunk. Life was so unfair! Her brother was going to fuck this up for sure, and she would never get a fourth date with this incredibly sweet guy. "We have to figure this out soon," she thought.

Not long after they left, the doorbell rang. Shannon opened the door to find Erica waiting in a very short black skirt and mesh top that showed her black bra.

"What a ho!" Shannon thought to herself snidely, could she be more obvious? But it was too late to blow her off now. She tried to appear eager instead of skeeved as she smiled and let Erica strut past her, stiletto heels clicking on the hardwood.

The rear view was very nice as Erica's hips swiveled to place each foot in line, and Shannon's damn dick twitched again. Apparently it was still horny from seeing Oliver. Shannon tried to figure out how she could get through this with minimal contact, but came up blank.

Erica sat on the loveseat, crossed her legs to flash a black thong, and smiled seductively. "Put some music on and get your fine ass over here. I didn't get my second kiss earlier, so I figured I'd stop by while your parents are gone."

Shannon flipped the radio on and delayed, "Want a drink?"

"Maybe later, still waiting over here."

Shannon recalled that she was hoping to fix Sean's reputation, so she sucked it up and sat next to the beautiful brunette. Erica reached for Sean's body eagerly.

"Stop!" Shannon said with authority, trying to take control of the situation.

Erica's eyes widened as she started to object, but Shannon interrupted her, "We're taking this nice and slow, baby. Put your hands in your lap and close your eyes."

Erica tilted her head for a moment and then she complied out of curiosity, figuring her near-virginal boy-toy couldn't really get her going anyway, despite his earlier hot kiss.

Shannon reached out a heavily callused hand and gently stroked up the side of Erica's neck, then she took her other hand and lightly slid it down the mesh top, the barest caress on her breast, and finally rested the spread hand on her warm thigh and tight skirt. Erica breathed a little harder and shook her hair back and forth a bit.

The mesh top buttoned all the way up the front in a faux modest way. Shannon gently undid the first four buttons to show the crossing of Erica's bra, which also fastened in front.

"Keep your eyes closed," she reminded the girl. Then she gently spread the front of the shirt and leaned forward, blowing on Erica's chest with pursed lips. Erica started to breathe faster as the she could feel the air source getting closer and closer to her bare skin. She reached up with her own hands and undid the last five buttons, fully exposing her torso.

Shannon grinned to herself at how easy it was to get the bitch revved up. Her penis had thickened a bit, too. She switched her mouth up near Erica's neck and lightly touched it with the tip of Sean's tongue. She sucked on the cheerleaders' neck while simultaneously moving her hands to push the shirt off Erica's shoulders.

The brunette started to squirm, rubbing her thighs together to stimulate herself. Both bodies were breathing heavier now. Shannon caressed Erica's bra cups with her fingertips, feeling the nipples harden.

Erica gasped as her boyfriend pinched one gently, with just the right amount of pressure. Shannon was far into the seduction at this point, forgetting the woman and feeling like she was directing a movie of a regular couple go at it. She brought her brother's right hand down to Erica's thigh while simultaneously kissing her neck.

Erica sighed in pleasure as Sean's lips kissed their way towards her eager mouth while his tough hand gently slid the short distance from the edge of her skirt to the edge of her thong. Fingertips brushed silk at the same time as her tongue slowly parted Erica's lips. Shannon felt the silk getting wetter and worked her powerful fingers up and down over Erica's clitoris in exactly the same way that Shannon liked to rub herself.

Erica moaned at the friction, and moaned again as Shannon's fingers slid the thong aside to expose her pussy to the air. It glistened wetly as Shannon made her brother's fingers circle the clit. His hand was large enough to let the middle finger slide lightly along the vaginal opening while her index finger continued to work above it. Shannon expertly varied the movements of her fingers in order to not overstimulate or irritate the clitoris like most guys will do. As the moisture increased, she increased the pressure and used her outside fingers to spread open Erica's lips and pull back the hood, allowing her middle finger to directly stimulate the entire clitoris.

Erica was transfixed as the fingers masturbated her perfectly. Her body started to shake as she came frantically, plunging her tongue into Shannon's mouth. The long legs squeezed Shannon's hand as her hips jerked.

Shannon was also very turned on at this point, her dick giving desperate signals. However, she was still somewhat rational, thinking "At least I didn't have to go down on her."

Erica came down from orbit, amazed that her formerly inept lover had so easily took her there. She slid across the couch and pushed his body backwards, then lay backward on top and began to rub her ass up and down on the bulging crotch. Shannon's tool hardened even more.

Erica brought Shannon's hands up to her breasts and they started caressing. She slid her ass up and down, up and down, until the short skirt was up around her waist and her buttocks surrounded her dick warmly through the fabric of the shorts Shannon was wearing. Erica unclasped her bra, letting each cup slide bit by bit out from under the large warm hands. Her nipples now rubbed against Sean's calluses as she squirmed back and forth. She slid her hands behind her to expertly unbutton the shorts and pull down Shannon's fly. Then she slid the boxers down to expose the diamond hard shaft before resuming rubbing it with her buttocks, just the thong string keeping the cock from actual penetration.

Shannon was on autopilot, mesmerized by the nearly professional lapdance she was receiving. Her dick had taken over and was not taking orders from her any more. She thought about doing a lap dance like this to Oliver in her own body and groaned loudly.

At the sound, Erica lifted off her, spun around and proceeded to deep-throat her entire 7.5" cock in one motion.

Shannon was amazed. She had never thought a mouth could take something so large, where was the bitch putting it? The hot wet mouth on her cock made Shannon's vision blur. Her heart raced as Erica applied suction and grasped the base firmly, her other hand gently caressing Shannon's balls.

For the first time, Shannon felt what a guy feels as he is worked towards orgasm. It was lesson from Erica that she would never forget. The brunette stroked up the shaft in concert with her mouth, up and down repeatedly, turning the hand from side to side as she went and pausing every third stroke to roll her tongue over the enlarged head when the foreskin was pulled down.

Shannon's hips moved involuntarily in concert with Erica's motions. Her entire being focused on the thick base of her cock as waves of burning feeling shot inward, and she felt it begin to pulse heavily as semen shot through it. The male orgasm was very different from her usual ones. Time paused strangely as it occurred, and she could think of nothing but coming and the waves of feeling shooting along her shaft.

Erica swallowed the large load greedily, and licked the sensitive head like an ice cream cone while Shannon's head stopped spinning.