Monday Mayhem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica stood up and shimmied her tight skirt back down over the thong. She turned to face her boyfriend while pulling her bra back together in front, and gave him a look both pleased and quizzical, tilting her head to the side.

"Ok, stud, I almost came twice there. Close your eyes? And your hands were wonderful. Where did you learn this stuff?"

Shannon felt spent, but looked up admiringly at the half-naked, toned torso of her brother's girlfriend, her least favorite of his recent conquests. "Honestly, you wouldn't believe me if I told you."

Erica stepped closer to the couch and picked up her mesh shirt, then leaned over and caressed the hard abs visible through Shannon's sweaty shirt. Shannon's dick twitched and Erica grinned. "Did you like that little taste of my ass?"

Shannon was a bit shocked at the question and didn't say anything, but again her dick twitched the affirmative without asking her.

Erica winked and then pulled her top on and slowly buttoned it up, admiring her lover's prone body all the while. "Keep this up, and you may have a lot more of it soon." She turned and left, stilettos clicking across the floor.

Shannon sprawled on the couch in a body over twice as strong as the one she was used to, yet she couldn't lift a finger as the sweat continued to drip down her muscled chest. "'I'll just cool her down for a few days,' no problem, yeah, right. Fuck me!" She groaned.

She finally sat up, pulling her pants together over her treacherous dick. "Traitor!" She told it, then she smacked her head in consternation. "Great, one day a guy and I'm already talking to it like it's alive," she thought.

At the theater, Adam steered them toward the lower level rear seats. Sean was reluctant to allow this since he knew that was a local makeout area, but he didn't know how to assert himself without cementing Shannon's reputation as frigid. He swayed along on the stupid heels up the sloped aisle, holding Adam's hand and cursing inwardly.

About 15 minutes in, Sean knew Adam would try the standard guy move to put his arm around his shoulders, giving him entirely too much access to the exposed skin down the front of the stupid dress his sister put her body in. He preempted the move by grabbing Adam's hand tightly and keeping it trapped on the armrest between them. He sat stiffly in the short dress, thighs pressed together and back straight. This emphasized his breasts to Adam's hot glances rather than having the intended effect of cooling him down.

Fortunately or not, the movie was sexy as hell. When Julianne Moore was finally seduced by Amanda Seyfried, Sean found himself dry mouthed with his stomach churning a bit with lusty feelings for Erica, who he pretended was sitting beside him. Without thinking, he had slumped down a bit in the seat with his sundress riding up, and let his long legs part a bit as his pulse quickened.

Adam was getting quite horny himself. He was considering another move to try and put his arm around her and caress her shoulder, trying to get down towards the lovely black bra that peeked out every now and then as his date moved. He looked at her face and was a bit shocked to see her biting her lower lip, nostrils flaring a bit, eyelids lowered and generally looking very turned on. He then glanced downward, spied her new position and thought "wow, look at those bare thighs! I can almost see her panties!"

He thought about trying for a kiss, but his libido had other ideas instead. He let go of her hand and slid his forearm off the arm rest, then lightly dropped his fingers down onto her smooth skin.

Sean was too turned on and daydreaming about Erica to reject the touch immediately, and before he could object Adam was gently caressing his fingers up the thigh towards his panties and back down again.

"Shit, that feels good," he thought, as his nipples hardened and the blood thickened his lower lips. He wasn't prepared for the wave of lust that touches on his sister's smooth inner thigh triggered, and without thinking he slid down a bit more in the seat and spread his legs a fraction more. He dazedly reached out towards his daydream partner Erica, and his small hand brushed against a very large bulge in Adam's pants. "Woops. Damn, he seems hung!" he thought briefly before Adam's finger brushed the edge of his panties, banishing coherent thought as his sister's body responded crazily to this intimate touch. He felt a bit like he had wet himself as fluids leaked out and soaked the black silk.

Adam felt the wetness on his fingertips and pressed further, knowing his redhead was getting very turned on. Kristen had taught him well the secrets of her clitoris, and he expertly rubbed his fingertips around Sean's through the silky black barrier.

Sean moaned softly and was transfixed to the point where he was now operating on instinct. His sister's hand seemed to act on its own accord as it unzipped Adam's fly and reached through the fly of his boxers to caress the thick shaft within. His other hand slid up to cup his aching nipple straining through the bra.

Adam groaned softly and kept rubbing the wet clit. Sean felt his entire being become focused on his sister's hot, wet, pulsing pussy, nothing had ever felt like this, his nervous system was singing with waves of pleasure racing around, curling his toes involuntarily in the heeled shoes.

His manicured hand was now clutching the dry hard penis, and now instinctively began to rub it just like Sean did when he was masturbating himself. Adam's heart raced as he lurched closer to orgasm and tried to keep breathing quietly in the half-empty theater. He had never dreamed Shannon would be this hot. They had held hands, hugged and only kissed briefly on their first two dates.

Sean squirmed and squeezed his long, lovely legs together hard on the invading, skillful hand between them. He was just conscious enough to put his purse in his mouth and bite it to keep from screaming loudly as his sister's body came like only a woman can.

Adam felt the wet pussy pulse under his fingers as dancer's hard thigh muscles squeezed his hand, and still the slim hand of the fiery redhead stroked knowingly up and down his penis that had lengthened to the point where the tip had slipped up past his belt. His penis jerked as come came spurting out on his abs and his head spun. The pulse of the shaft in Sean's hand seemed to intensify the orgasm he was still having.

Sean came back down to earth with a jolt, "Oh shit oh shit oh shit!" he thought, "Shannon is going to kill me!" He let go of the softening penis in his hand and frantically straightened up and smoothed down his skirt so his soaking black panties was not peeking merrily out for anyone walking down the aisle to see. He shyly turned away from Adam to compose himself first, then he turned to face the music.

Adam was staring at the green eyed beauty in amazement, so Sean felt better about that at least. Adam was afraid to tell her how sexy the last 10 minutes had been. They looked around and found that another couple 3 rows back were both grinning and miming applause at them. Sean blushed furiously as Adam took some napkins and wiped his stomach off.

Shannon was still awake when Sean arrived home. She anxiously checked her body out, seeing that the dress was a bit wrinkled and Sean was looking a bit strange. "Did it go ok? You didn't do some terrible twisting hold on him when he put his arm around you, did you?"

Sean realized his sister might smell his juices if she got too close, so he quickly shook his head. "He was a perfect gentleman, just gave me a quick kiss goodnight, actually."

"Really, he didn't try anything, with my body sitting in that dress? I think I've been insulted!"

"Ok, yes, I had to fend him off a bit. Let me go to the can and you can hear the whole shooting match." He winced inwardly as his choice of words brought up the memory of feeling another guy's penis pulse in his hand.

Sean cleaned up, changed out of the dress and put on a t-shirt and shorts. He went back into the living room where Shannon was waiting. He had a plan for distracting her from grilling him about the date.

"Ok, you promised to tell me how to get a girl off." Sean's recent experience with Adam made it clear that he had a lot to learn if he wanted to be in Adam's league in the sack, those fingers... He shivered at the recollection.

Shannon found discussing this topic with her twin simultaneously uncomfortable and sexy. "Ok, here goes. You know how to find the clit, right?"

"I think so."

"You gotta KNOW so, bro, it's not always obvious on every girl, especially if she is not aroused yet. You can't just flail your fingers around and expect to hit it, that's what went wrong with Erica."

She stopped, still uncomfortable. "I'm not sure I can do this without a distraction. Do you want to stretch while we talk, I'm pretty certain my body needs some maintenance after you goofed off in it all afternoon while I was at the gym sweating your balls off."

Sean laughed at the expression and slid down to the floor. They faced each other and spread their legs into shallow V, then did sideways bends, widening the V after 10 reps.

Shannon continued, "The clit is always located at top of the vulva, outside of the vagina itself. It's the fleshy area right at 12 o'clock. It swells and can get pretty big on some girls."

"How about on you, I mean me?"

"I'm not telling, and please don't go looking for it, we agreed you wouldn't get too familiar with each other's bodies, right?"

Sean sort of figured that agreement would be null and void at some point, especially if Adam got ahold of this body again, but he nodded anyway. "I was just curious. I seem to recall we played doctor a bit when we were younger."

Shannon laughed, "Yeah, I think we did. But still, no follow-up appointments please."

At this point their stretching had progressed to full on splits, side, front, side. Sean's body would just barely do them, and Shannon was bothered by the penis and balls hanging down the front and occasionally brushing the floor as she rolled forward to rest her torso in full stretch.

Shannon's body stretched past the full splits with ease. Sean grinned, "I should have paid more attention during your recitals. You could join the circus."

"Ha ha."

Sean moved Shannon's body into a front split, then he pulled her back leg up, easily touching himself on the back of the head. "Wow, I bet I could do that scorpion kick now," he said.

"Guys don't stretch enough," Shannon replied, "although your body is better than most."

"Way better," she thought to herself.

Sean stood up, moved fluidly into a fighting stance, and snapped forward onto his forward leg, bringing his back leg up so fast It hissed through the air as it passed over his head, heel leading as it lightly tapped the wall a foot in front of him.

"Unbelievable!" Sean enthused, but had to pause to pull aside the long red hair that had flown up over and into his face. "This hair is a problem, though."

He pulled back and then he kicked a straight legged front kick all the way up past his head so it would hit a taller attacker standing behind him.

"Better than Michelle Yeoh," Shannon remarked, amazed at what her body was doing.

Sean grinned at her. "I may be much stronger in upper body, but your legs are proportionally as strong as mine. If you had training, I wouldn't mess with you. We should stretch together more often, then I could do these things, hell, I could kick Kareem Abdul Jabaar in the head with your flexibility." He sat back down beside her.

"Ok, then, moving on. Don't just go to town on the clit, it can get overstimulated and start to hurt. Work it gently, circle around it every now and then, and hit some other erogenous zones every minute or two, or in combination, especially including the vagina itself."

"How do I combo the vagina without using my dick?"

"Finger or fingers, depending on the girl, and be gentle unless she asks you not to be." She figured the G-spot was too advanced for now. "Remember, a guy's hands are usually more important than his tool."

"Really?"

"Absolutely. I haven't experienced this myself, but a talented guy can get a girl off with fingertips alone."

"Do tell, I never knew that," he said, tongue in cheek.

"Ok, does that get you started?"

"Yeah, I think it does. I'm going to bed, it's been a long, strange day."

"That's an understatement. Fingers crossed this is a one day thing."

Sean lay down on his own bed; at least that felt normal. He had skipped Shannon's girlie pjs in favor of t-shirt and shorts, another relief that made him feel less feminine. And no bra, god, it felt good to get that torture device off! He nodded off quickly, the last thing he saw was curly red hair laying across his face.

He and his traitorous body dreamed of the movie theater and Adam. The encounter did not stop, however. Instead Adam reached across the arm rest and easily lifted Shannon's body across to sit on his lap facing forward in the empty theater. The short sundress was quickly moved out of the way, Adam's waistband was unfastened, and Sean felt the large, naked penis slide against the front of his wet panties. He ground his pussy against the thick shaft as Adam's hands clasped his breasts. He moaned in pleasure and lifted his hips. Sean's hand moved the panties to the side and Adam's cock slipped into his lower lips and filled him as he sank down on it, gasping in pleasure...

Sean snapped awake to find Shannon's right hand down his panties, expertly caressing her body's clitoris. As he came out of the dream state, the hand faltered. It took all his will to not slide his good left hand down to take over, but he had promised his sister. He rolled over and tried to ignore the scent of wet pussy on his hand as he drifted off to sleep again.