Money Matters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they exited the pool, Beth could feel eyes on her. She was sure her nipples were poking out the bra of her bikini but she dare not look herself. She tried not to hurry too much but she did go straight for her towel on one of the chairs. She wrapped it around herself. Michael and Jamie each dried off too. They made their way to a table set up behind the house with drinks and snacks. The guys had chips while Beth ate some watermelon cut up into cubes. The sun had gone completely down and the house floodlights were on the pool. Many people were still playing in the pool. As Beth looked around she could see Shelley with a group of people playing a ring toss game on the other side of the yard in the light of one spot. She did not see Teisha though.

They went back and sat on the chairs and drank the cokes they had grabbed from the cooler. They watched the activities in the pool and elsewhere.

Jamie said, "Hey you two. How about going to Jimmy's house for some different fun?"

"He has a keg I hear," Beth said.

"Yeah...I want to get there before it's all gone. How about comin for a ride with me Beth. You can come too Mike," Jamie said.

"I have my own car here," Michael said.

"Well, then follow Beth and me over," Jamie stated. "Ya up for it Beth?"

"I think I'll hang a little longer hear Jamie. I came with Shelley and Teisha and I need to find them first," Beth said.

"Ok, but meet me over there soon." He said rising to leave.

"Ok," Beth said as Jamie left.

"Ya up for going over there?" Michael said.

"I could be but I want to see where Teisha is first," Beth said.

"Ya want me to help ya find her," Michael asked?

"That's sweet but I better look myself, thanks," Beth said.

"Ok," Michael said.

Beth got up and dried her air some more. When she looked back at Michael she caught him staring at her tits. He quickly looked away. Beth finished drying and went to go change.

"Michael, once I find Teisha, if you'll wait for me, we can drive over to Jimmy's together," Beth said.

"Ok," Michael said.

Beth changed quickly in the same bathroom. She ran a brush through her hair. She rolled her wet suit into her towel and left the bathroom to search for Teisha. Two of the bedroom doors on the second floor were shut. Beth wondered if Teisha might have found her way behind one of those. She would look elsewhere first. Beth looked all around on the first floor and again in the backyard but no Teisha. She asked Shelley. Shelley had not seen Teisha for hours but last saw her still with Ricky. Shelley planned to stay at Mary Jane's and not go to Jimmy's. Beth kept looking, finally going around front. She spotted Teisha getting out of Ricky's car and then he drove off.

"Have ya been with him all this time girl?" Beth asked approaching her.

"Yeah...

"What are ya doing? Trying to rekindle somethin ya told me was dead?" Beth asked.

"No...not really...but I had to Beth, he needed me," Teisha said.

"Needed ya! What ya talking about?" Beth asked.

"Well...we were talking and...well...I want to...ya know...

"Oh my god!" Beth said.

"What?" Teisha said.

"Ya didn't?" Beth asked.

"What?" Teisha said again.

"Ya played with his black snake again didn't ya?" Beth asked.

"Beth, he was so sad and lonely. He has not been with anyone since we broke up...

"So it was your duty to drain his pipes?" Beth queried.

"Yeah...I guess so...

"Ya just can't stay away from that dick can ya?" Beth asked.

"Well, I do like it...I've told ya that before remember," Teisha said smiling.

"Was it good?" Beth asked.

"What do ya mean? Oh, he sure gave me a good load if that is what you're asking. Actually two. And Beth, I nearly got that snake down my throat!" Teisha smiled.

"Ya did! That's fuckin wild," Beth gasped.

"Yeah, that old Ricky's been missing this mouth, that's for damn sure," Teisha smiled.

"Ya slut!" Beth joked.

"Damn straight! Well, am I ahead of you?" Teisha asked.

"Yeah...ya are but it's time to go to Jimmy's and I have two guys working," Beth said.

"Wow, look who's the real slut now," Teisha said laughing.

"Come on you," Beth said laughing. She led the way back into the house to find Michael to take them to Jimmy's party.

Jimmy's house was only eight minutes away by car and Michael drove Teisha and Beth to the party. They left there swimsuits in his car. They all went inside to find a party in full bloom. The keg was out back in the yard and many people were gathered there. The house was also full of people. Empty chip bowls and other food containers lay empty or near empty on the kitchen table and in the dining room. Michael, Teisha, and Beth made their way out back to get a beer. The keg was near empty and they had to scrounge for clean cups to use. Jamie spotted them and came over as they filled their cups.

"I see ya guys finally made it," Jamie said.

"It took a few minutes to round everyone up," Beth said.

"Where is Shelley?" Jamie asked.

"She decided to stay back," Beth said.

"Well to bad for her, this is the better party." Jamie said.

"Looks like the beer is almost done," Michael said.

"Yeah...but some guys are trying to make a beer run," Jamie said.

"Hey Teisha. I didn't see ya over at Mary Jane's. You are looking hot tonight," Jamie said.

"Thanks Jamie. I must have missed you to." She said.

"You guys want to play some pool in the basement? I was just headed there," Jamie said.

"Ok...sure," Teisha said. They all followed Jamie to the basement.

The table happened to be unused as they got there so they played several games. First, they played Teisha and Jamie against Beth and Michael. Then it was guys versus girls. The last game, Beth played with Jamie against Teisha and Michael. Jamie was on the winning team each time and was clearly the best pool player. He wanted to play again but Michael wanted to see if there was anymore beer. They all went out to the keg which was now empty. The guys had not yet returned from the beer run. They must have been having trouble getting someone to buy it for them as everyone was only eighteen.

As they walked back into the house Michael whispered to Beth that he was going to split. It was nearly midnight.

"Ya guys need a ride or ya want to stay longer?" Michael asked.

"Let me ask Teisha," Beth said.

Michael watched as Beth talked to Teisha and Jamie too was there. In a few seconds Beth came back to Michael.

"Jamie offered to drive us home soon and I think Teisha wants to stay a little longer. So I guess we'll stay a bit longer," Beth said.

"Ok," Michael said sounding disappointed.

"Hey...walk with ya to your car," Beth asked.

"Sure," Michael said.

Beth told Teisha she would be right back and walked with Michael to his car. When they got there, Michael went to kiss her cheek good bye. Beth took the kiss but spoke to him.

"Ya ok," Beth said.

"Yeah...sure...I guess so; it's just that I was hoping we could...spend time...

"I'm sorry Jamie butted into our swim together," Beth said.

"Yeah...I was hoping to spend more time with you alone," Michael said. "That would have been nice. But ya really seem depressed or somethin, ya ok?" Beth asked.

"Well...I guess...I am somewhat...

"Ya miss Julie ha," Beth said.

"Yes and no. I miss having a girlfriend and the companionship that brings the most. Julie and I were together for a fairly long time," Michael said.

"Were ya hoping I would be your girl for the night?" Beth asked.

"Well...maybe not just for the night...

"Ya thought maybe longer?' Beth asked with a smile.

"I loved Julie but I have always felt an attraction to you Beth." Michael admitted.

"I have always thought you were cute to Michael," Beth stated.

"Well...well good night Beth," Michael said.

Michael walked around the other side of the car to get in the driver side.

"Michael...can I go for a little ride with ya?" Beth asked.

"Where to," Michael asked?

"Ha...how about to the park over by the junior high school," Beth asked?

"Ok, sure," Michael said.

Beth got in the passenger side when Michael unlocked the car. They drove the two miles to the park and Michael killed the engine in the small parking lot near the nature trail.

"Let's go for a walk down the trail," Beth said.

"Beth, it is late! We won't be able to see well," Michael said.

"We won't go far, come on," Beth said getting out of the car. Theirs' was the only car in the lot.

Beth grabbed Michael's hand as he came around the car and they walked to the path entrance. It was indeed dark about twenty feet in where the over hanging trees of the forest began. They walked holding hands down the path. They were barely able to see by the moonlight. When they reach a fork in the path Beth went left and pulled Michael along. They were about twenty feet down this fork when Michael spoke.

"Beth, ya know where you're headed?" Michael asked.

"Right here," Beth said stopping to face him.

"What are we doing...?

Beth kissed him fully on the mouth. Michael was shocked at first but soon returned the kiss passionately. Moments later Beth was working her tongue into Michael's mouth like a snake seeking a mouse in its hole. They kissed for several minutes until they both were breathing heavy.

"Did ya like that," Beth panted?

"You bet,' Michael gasped back!

"Your gonna like this even more," Beth smiled kissing him again!

Her hand found the crotch of his shorts and rubbed his dick through the material. She could feel it already half hard and growing rapidly. Michael groaned into her mouth as they kissed. When Beth could feel his stiff cock in his pants she started working his belt open. It took her only moments to get his pants undone and down his legs. He had his swimsuit on underneath, she pulled it down to meet the shorts at his ankles. There was little light to see but Beth didn't care. Her hand encircled his stiff dick. She judged it from experience to be about six inches but fairly thick. Beth had noticed a small low rail fence lining either side of the path and pushed him backwards slowly a foot or so until his knees hit it. They had been kissing continually through this but she now broke the kiss.

"Sit down on the fence Michael," Beth said.

"Oh god Beth," He said as he did so.

Beth knelt down as Michael sat before her. She rested her arms on his legs but moved her hands to hold his cock and massage his balls. As she leaned in to his cock with her face, she could now make it out better in the little moonlight through the trees. It was a nice cock. Not huge but the head was swollen as big as a plum. She could make out in the dim light a drop of pre-cum glistening at the hole. Beth licked it away with a swift swipe of her tongue. Michael groaned.

"Ya want me to suck your cock Michael?" Beth asked smiling at him.

"Oh god yes...please Beth...!

"Ya want me to lick it and suck on the head?" Beth teased. "Shit Beth...do it please," Michael groaned.

"Should I take it deep in my mouth Michael?" Beth continued to torture him.

"Please Beth...stop talking," Michael moaned.

Beth saw he had all he could take. She was also afraid he might cum before she could get much enjoyment from sucking his dick. She leaned in and licked the fat head. It was swollen hard from the blood pumping into it and leaking pre-cum. Beth sucked the cockhead into her mouth tasting the salty treat. She sucked on the head a bit and could feel Michael's legs shaking. He was groaning non-stop now. Beth backed off.

"Ya about ready to cum," she asked?

"I think so," Michael gasped. "I'll tell ya when so ya can pull off," Michael said.

"Ya don't have to," Beth said. "I'll swallow it for ya. I just wanted to know because I was looking forward to playing with it more," Beth smiled.

"Oh god Beth...you are so fuckin great!" Michael said.

"If I make ya cum now, ya think you can get it up again soon?" Beth asked.

"I...I think so. Julie would only make me cum once and usually with her hand. But I know I can cum several times in one day," Michael said.

"Cum multiple times when ya beat off ha," Beth laughed.

"Well... well...I guess so...

"It's ok Michael. I am only kidding ya. I can cum many times too when I masturbate myself," Beth said.

"Ya do," Michael asked amazed she would talk to him like this about it?

"Oh sure! At least when I have somethin good to think about and keep me horny," Beth laughed.

"That's wild Beth." Michael groaned.

Beth looked up at him and could barely make out his face and expression. He was watching her too. He probably could see her better as she looked up into the moonlight than she could him. She knew instinctively how to tease a boy and knew they liked to watch a girl suck on their cock. She kept her face and eyes looking up at him as she popped the cockhead back in her mouth. Michael had had time to relax a bit and was not as urgent to cum. Watching Beth take his cock back in her mouth was an immediate rush though. He watched as she stared up at him and as she worked the fat cockhead in her mouth. Soon pre-cum began to flow again. Beth loved it's mildly salty taste. Her previous boyfriend Tim had given her good amounts of pre-cum as she sucked him too.

When Beth sensed that Michael was again getting close, she decided to rock his world yet again. As she continued to look up at him, she pushed down on his cock taking it into the back of her mouth.

"Oh fuck Beth. That is so good," Michael groaned.

Beth pushed further. She still wanted to learn to deep throat and practice was what she needed. The cock head was wedged into her throat opening. She had five inches in her mouth already and her nose was already being tickled by his pubic hair. She held Michael's hips as she pushed forward more. The fat head cut off her air as it clogged the back of her mouth and threatened to make her gag. Beth fought the urge and pushed harder. Suddenly the head slid forward and started to enter her throat. My god Beth thought, it's going in.

"Oh shit...oh shit...oh Beth, so good...so good...

Beth pushed further but her gag reflex started to become to strong and she was out of breath. She pulled back and released his cock from her mouth.

"Oh god Beth," Michael gasped. "That was fuckin unreal. No one has ever done that for me before," Michael shuttered.

"I got to tell ya...," Beth gasped for air..., "I never did it before now either," she said.

"Oh fuck Beth...that is so wild. Ya mean I'm your first deep throat?" Michael asked.

"Yes," Beth gasped as she sucked in air.

"Fuckin wild," Michael exclaimed!

Beth had her breath mostly back and sucked the head back into her mouth. She sucked and licked it and tortured the nerve endings under the head. More pre-cum leaked into her mouth giving her a savory treat. Michael started to shake and groan non-stop. When Beth dove down on his cock again taking it to the back of her mouth, Michael grunted like he had been punched. Beth pushed forward and again wedged the head into her throat opening. She tried hard to relax and then pushed forward more. The fat cockhead wedged stuck for a split second then slid into her throat opening. She pushed forward and the dick sunk until her nose was smashed into Michael's belly. Michael felt like he was being devoured whole starting with his cock. He groaned loudly and started to shake even more. Beth had her hand on his balls and they were rock tight against his groin. She pulled back just in time.

"Oh fuck Beth...

The first burst of cum coated the back of her mouth. It was quickly followed by the second more intense blast which seemed huge. Beth pulled back a little more to increase the room in her mouth for the cum. Beth felt three more powerful pulses as Michael's dick poured cum into her mouth. He was giving her a good load. It was obvious to her he had not cum recently. She waited as the cockhead oozed the last of Michael's cum into her mouth. When she was satisfied he was done, she sucked the head to milk out any remaining drops. When she was sure she had it all she pulled off.

Her second boyfriend had gone nuts every time Beth blew him and then showed him his cum before she swallowed. Since then, it had become somewhat of a practice of hers. She looked up at Michael and he was looking at her as he gasped for air. He felt like she had sucked the life out of him. He was drained completely he thought. He was breathing heavy but sucked his breath in when he saw Beth open her mouth. Pooled in her mouth was a puddle of white cum visible even in the dim light. Michael watched in shock as Beth moved the cum around with her tongue and then swallowed it all down with a pronounced gulp. Michael stared at her in raptured disbelief.

"Wow...that was a big load Michael," Beth said.

"Geeze...that was wonderful Beth. Ya sucked the shit out of me," Michael stated.

"Did ya like it?" Beth asked already knowing the answer.

"God Beth, that was the best blowjob ever...I mean ever," Michael said.

"Thanks. I was amazed myself I got ya down my throat. That was a first for me," she said.

"That was incredible and that thing at the end with swallowing it was wild and nasty," Michael smiled.

"Glad ya liked it. I would do it again for ya but we need to get back," she said standing. I told Teish I would only be gone a few minutes."

"Sure...ok...I doubt I could get it up again quickly anyway after the way you drained me dry," Michael chuckled.

Michael pulled his trunks and shorts over his rapidly shrinking cock and they started walking back to the car. He unlocked the door for her and they drove back to the party. Several cars had left. It was now nearly 1:00 in the morning.

"Ya want me to come in with ya?" Michael asked.

"Well, if ya wouldn't mind. I am not sure Teisha or Jamie are even still here. And I'll need a ride home if I can't find them," she said.

They entered the house and it looked worse than before. Beth thought Jimmy had better get this place cleaned up before his parents saw it. They would be steamed for sure. Apparently, the beer guys had finally come back and the party was still going out back but with only about half the people of before.

Michael and Beth surveyed the crowd but did not see either Teisha or Jamie. They went back in the house thinking they might have missed them. When they did not find anyone downstairs, Beth decided to just give a quick look upstairs too. Michael followed her up the steps admiring her great legs. He caught glimpses of her panties as she stepped up each stair. At the top of the stairs they saw nothing but closed bedroom doors. They started down the hall checking each door. One of the rooms was empty but the next had a couple fucking on the bed. Michael and Beth could not see their faces and quickly shut the door. They walked to the last room at the end of the hall. Beth thought she heard voices inside. At the door, she thought she heard a voice like Jamie's say suck that big cock bitch. She knocked on the door and immediately heard shuffling around.

"Rod, is that you?" called a voice that sounded again like Jamie.

"Jamie, is that you? Where is Teisha?" Beth asked.

"Oh Beth! Teisha is in here but she is busy," Jamie replied with a sort of laugh.

"I want to talk to Teisha." Beth said. "Teish, time to go," Beth said.

Jamie came to the door but before he could lock it Beth opened the door and started in. Jamie stopped her by blocking her way.

"Let me in Jamie. I want to see Teisha!" Beth yelled now getting nervous.

Michael helped her force the door further open and she sidestepped Jamie. What she saw surprised her but did not totally shock her either. Sitting on the bed was Teisha. Her top was down exposing her beautiful tits. I guy Beth recognized as Tad, one of the biggest football players, had his dick in Teisha's mouth and she was sucking on it. She looked a little drunk but seemed to be enjoying herself. Another guy, also a football player named Wally, was zipping up his pants as if he had just had his cock out.