Money Matters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth pushed away from Michael. She looked him hungrily in the eye and then dropped to her knees. She deftly opened his pants and pushed them and his boxers down to his ankles. Michael's cock was hard as steel and pointed directly at her. Beth could see it better tonight in the moonlight. It was a beautiful cock she thought. Beth had not seen that many and one of her past boyfriends was longer but Michael's was thicker. She examined the helmet shaped head. A drop of pre-cum was already visible in his hole. Beth leaned in and licked it off. She felt Michael stiffen at the touch of her tongue.

"Ya ready for a repeat of last night," Beth asked?

"God am I ever," Michael replied.

"Ya have a beautiful cock Michael," Beth said. "I can't wait to suck it for ya."

"I can't wait for ya to do it either," Michael groaned.

"Should I show ya your cum in my mouth at the end like last night? Do ya like that," Beth asked?

"Oh god yes," Michael gasped.

"Ya don't think I'm a dirty slut for swallowing your cum do ya?" Beth asked now definitely teasing him again.

"Yes, you're a dirty slut for swallowing my cum," Michael said smiling. "But, I wouldn't want it any other way," he added.

"Good because I love to eat it for ya. Give me your pride please Michael," Beth said as she dove down on his cock taking the head and several inches into her hot wet mouth.

Michael groaned loudly as Beth sucked and licked the head of his cock. She pulled pre-cum from the hole of his cock and savored it in her mouth. It coated her oral chamber with a slick coating. Beth went to town on Michael's cock. She was so turned on by just sucking his cock she could feel her pussy twitching. She snaked a hand up her skirt and found the drenched front of her panties. She moved them aside and slipped a finger into her moist slit.

For the next ten minutes Beth worked Michael's cock like a woman possessed. She had already given herself a minor orgasm with her fingers and she was working towards another. Beth would get Michael groaning and trembling and then back off torturing him by holding off his release. His hands tried to hold her in place but she knocked them away to control the action.

When Beth backed him down for about the third time, she lightly licked the pre-cum oozing head. She had a finger in her cunt and her thumb rubbing her clit.

"Ready," she asked?

"For what," he groaned?

"This," Beth said.

She dove on his cock and took it right to the back of her mouth before Michael could reply. He exhaled with a mighty groan as she took him deep. The head was wedged into the opening to her throat but she did not stop there. She relaxed and pushed forward. The thick head stuck momentarily then popped free and plunged down her throat until her nose buried in his taut stomach. Beth could feel his tight ball sack pressing against her chin. She did not gag which amazed her and she turned her head slightly and tried to swallow. The movement of her head and the swallowing action causing her muscles to flex in her throat which drove Michael near insane. He held her head as he bellowed into the night air.

Beth pulled back as her lungs were depleted. She back all the way off and sucked huge amounts of air into her drained lungs. Her saliva coated Michael's cock and even a long string ran from the cockhead to her lips. Saliva had escaped her mouth and wet her chin. Beth sucked the silvery rope of saliva back into her mouth and followed it back to his cock. She took the head back into her mouth getting another drop of pre-cum. Michael was starting to shake again and she wasn't sure he could hold out long enough for another deep throat but she wanted to try. She gave herself another moment to relax and gain more air and then pushed down wedging the large head into her opening. Relaxing more she eased forward and once again the end of his cock popped into her throat. It seemed easier every time she thought. She twisted her head slightly again and swallowed. Michael gasped and hissed above her. Her own fingers were now a blur as they stroked her cunt. She hoped to have them both cum together.

Beth knew Michael was close. She pulled back until the head was again in her mouth. Using her free hand she squeezed and stroked the base of his cock and then rubbed his balls. Michael howled again and stiffened. Beth prepared for his release and rubbed her clit furiously. She only had seconds to wait. Michael groaned loudly.

"Oh fuck...cumming...

He tried to warn her but needlessly. She was ready and there herself too. The first blast hosed her mouth. The second poured a huge amount of cum onto her tongue and into the back of her mouth. Beth collected it all, including the next several bursts, into her mouth. She shuttered herself, as her orgasm ripped through her too. She had been extremely turned on by sucking Michael's cock and the resulting orgasm rocked her to the core. She actually lost focus momentarily and some of Michael's cum leaked from the corner of her mouth down to her chin.

Beth pulled off Michael's cock keeping all his remaining sperm sealed in her mouth. She held it there as she moaned through the last of her own orgasm. Her fingers stopped playing with her pussy and replaced the panties over her soaked cunt. Her knees ached from the pressure of kneeling so long. She shifted into a squat and looked up at Michael. He had recovered enough to be looking at her.

Beth opened her mouth as promised to show him his pride. She swirled it around with her tongue for him. Then she stared into his lust focused eyes as she swallowed the sperm in one big gulp. Beth then opened her mouth to show him her clean orifice. His cum was on its way to her belly.

Michael helped Beth stand. Her knees were shaky. She leaned against him and he could smell her sperm scented breath. He leaned in and kissed her which surprised Beth. Most guys, oddly enough, did not like kissing a girl that just had their own cum in her mouth. Michael seemed to be ok with it and even worked his tongue into her exhausted mouth.

When they both had calmed down, Michael pulled his boxers and pants back up. They walked hand in hand back to the car. The other car was gone when they reached the lot. They never did run into those people. They drove home with Beth holding Michael's free hand in her lap. When they got to her house he turned off the car.

"What time is it," Beth asked?

"11:15," Michael said

"Oh, that's not too bad but I better get to bed. Teish and I have to be gone early for those interviews. Wish me luck," Beth said.

"Do I have to," Michael said sadly.

"Why...why wouldn't ya want...?

"Because I don't want ya to leave," Michael said sincerely!

"Oh...well it may not happen anyway," Beth tried to console him.

"I'm sorry Beth but these last two days have been the best of my life and it is all because of you. I don't want to lose ya after we just really met," Michael said.

"I know Michael. I have really enjoyed getting to know you better to but I have to pursue this. I promised Teisha. I have to go through with it," Beth said.

"I know," Michael said. I hope I don't lose you as a result though."

"Let's not worry yet. I may not even get the job," Beth said.

"Ok...

"Good night," Beth said and leaned over to kiss him.

"Good luck," Michael said.

Beth looked at him with sad eyes. "Thanks. Call me tomorrow afternoon. Maybe we can inspect the park again," she tried to smile and make him feel better.

"I will," He said.

Beth exited the car. Michael waited for her to get inside and drove off.

To be continued.