Money Matters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"Jamie, what is going on here?" Beth yelled.

"Nothing Beth really. Teisha just wanted to do a few of the boys, that's all." Jamie said.

Beth walked over to Teisha on the bed sucking Tad's cock. It was a fairly big cock and Teisha was going to town on it. Beth could see her saliva coating it in the dim light of one bedside lamp. She did look to be enjoying herself.

"Teish, you alright," Beth asked?

"Beth, please let her just finish will ya," Tad said gasping from the sucking on his dick.

Teisha pulled Tad's dick from her mouth with a smile. Tad groaned disappointment.

"Beth, just let me finish Tad and we can go, ok?" Teisha said.

"What have you been doing?" Beth asked with some idea.

"Just sucking a few cocks. The boys wanted me to. Let me finish Tad, then I'll be ready to go," Teisha said smiling. "Ok, it does look like a nice cock, Beth said grinning.

"It is. Give me a sec. I'll have him off in no time," Teisha grinned.

Beth could tell she was a bit drunk but obviously knew what she was doing. It wasn't like the guys were forcing her or anything.

"Beth, let's wait outside," Michael said.

"Ok, good idea," Beth agreed.

They watched briefly as Teisha took Tad's big cock back in her mouth. Tad gasped as she sucked hard on the head and stroked his shaft. Her other hand was squeezing his balls. Beth realized Teisha was right. She was good and Tad was not going to be able to hold out long.

They exited the room with Wally and Jamie. Once they were out of the room Beth spoke to the guys.

"Wally, did Teisha do you too?" Beth asked.

"Yeah, she is great too Beth," Wally smiled.

"You too Jamie," Beth asked?

"Of course, I was the first," He grinned. "I thought you were Rod. I told him to come up too."

"How the hell did this get started?" Beth asked.

"We were playing pool and drinking beer, Wally, Tad, Teisha and I. We were just joking around and stuff. Teisha, hell we all were getting a little drunk. We were joking about her tits getting in the way when she had to lean over the table for a shot. She told us we could probably shoot better with our hard dicks than cues. Tad offered to see if that was true. Anyway, it was just a lot of talk like that. We started joking about blowjobs and one thing just lead to another. I asked Teisha to give me a blowjob and she agreed right away. I was kinda shocked but Teisha said she was horny and needed some cock. She agreed to suck us all off if we wanted," Jamie said.

"Where did Rod fit in then?" Beth asked?

"Oh, well I thought she wouldn't mind one more, so I told Ron but I guess he was too drunk and probably passed out by now," Jamie said.

"That girl can be such a slut," Beth smiled.

"She knows what she is doing with a cock in her mouth, that's for damn sure," Jamie said.

"She pretty good," Beth asked wondering with a grin?

"She is great!" Wally said.

"I really wanted to hook up with you tonight Beth," Jamie said. "But I guess Michael here won out, ha."

"Ya could say that," Beth said smiling at Michael and he smiled back.

"Well, maybe some other time then," Jamie said with hope.

"Ya never know," Beth quipped.

Tad came outta the room with a big lazy smile on his face. He definitely looked like a guy that had just had his pipes cleaned. Jamie, Wally, and Tad then went down the steps. Beth asked Michael to wait a second and went into the room to get Teisha. As she entered the room, Teisha was standing by the bed pulling up her top over her ample tits.

"What is the matter with you doing three guys at once," Beth asked?

"What...I was horny and they asked me to, no big deal," Teisha said.

"You're some kind of cumslut girl," Beth said.

"What, that was only three guys," Teisha grinned.

"Yeah, let me see, two more loads from Ricky earlier. Doesn't that make five cum loads for the night?" Beth laughed.

"Well, I guess your right but I wasn't counting those two," Teisha smiled trying to defend herself.

"Five and above in one night makes ya a true cumslut," Beth stated with a chuckle.

"Who says," Teisha grinned? "I never heard that rule before."

"Well it is," Beth laughed. "You've heard of men's rules, well that is women's rule number one."

"You're crazy," Teisha said.

"No you are, I'm no the one sucking four cocks and five loads in one night. Come on let's go," Beth stated.

"You're just jealous," Teisha laughed still a little drunk.

"Probably, I just had one good one," Beth agreed with a laugh.

They stopped talk as they opened the door and met Michael. They all went down the steps to the first floor. As they got to the front door, it was open and Beth could hear several cars driving away. The party was winding down and it was getting very late. They got Teisha out the door and into Michael's car. Beth rode in the back seat with her in case she got sick.

"Where to," Michael asked?

"Teisha can sleep at my house tonight, just take us there please Michael," Beth asked.

Michael took them both home to Beth's. They had left it with both parents that they might stay over the others house so they did not worry too much about Teisha's parents wondering where she was.

"Michael thanks so much for the ride," Beth said.

"No problem Beth," he said.

"Goodnight," Beth said. Teisha said goodnight too.

"Beth...ah...I...

"Call me tomorrow," Beth said and noticed Michael's immediate smile.

"Ok, sure," he said. "Goodnight," he added.

"Sleep tight." Beth leaned over and kissed him.

The girls entered the house and made their way up the stairs in the dark and down the hall to Beth's room. Fortunately, her mother did not come out of her bedroom. Beth and Teisha plopped down on her bed. Teisha was still acting a bit drunk so Beth helped her take off her shoes and shorts. She could sleep in her tank top and panties Beth thought. She pulled the covers down and Teisha slid right in. She then went into her adjoining bathroom and got ready for bed. Within three minutes she was in bed besides Teisha in the double bed.

At 9:00am, Beth's mother knocked on the door.

"Yes," Beth called groggy.

"Beth, you want breakfast before I go to work?" her mother asked.

"Not yet mom. Teisha slept over and we want to get some more sleep," she said.

"Ok, see ya later honey...

"Mom...tell Teisha's mom she is here if ya see her at work," Beth asked.

"Ok, sure honey, bye," her mother said.

The girls slept until noon. When they finally got up, Teisha wanted a shower. While she showered Beth made them breakfast. When it was ready she went back up to see if Teish was done. She had found some of Beth's larger clothes in her closet and put those on.

"I see ya found something to wear," Beth said.

"Yeah, hope ya don't mind but I couldn't put last night's stuff back on," Teisha said.

"Oh, no problem. That stuff fits you much better than be anyway," Beth said.

"By the way, where'd ya go last night anyway?" Teisha asked. "You were going to be back in a few minutes."

"I went to the park quickly with Michael." Beth said

"Oh, sucking cock in the park, pretty classy," Teisha teased.

"Yeah, look who's talking the cumslut of the class," Beth retorted.

"Well, ya know, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do," Teisha laughed.

"Yeah, sure...you even hungry after all ya consumed last night," Beth chuckled.

"You bet, let's get somethin to eat I'm starving and not for cum this time," Teisha said and they both cracked up.

"Ok, sure," Beth said.

The girls went to the kitchen to eat. Megan was now in the family room playing a video game on the TV and heard them come down.

"You two are up late! Must be nice to be graduates," Megan yelled!

"Yeah...where's Tammy?" Beth asked.

""She went over Talia's house," Megan said.

Beth had made them fried egg sandwiches. They ate then cleaned up the dishes they used and those already in the sink. They did not have a dishwasher in this 1950's vintage house.

Teisha whispered to Beth, "How was Michael's dick?" she asked with a smile.

Beth chuckled lightly, "Ya dirty girl! It was ok, nice really, not huge, pretty thick, but guess what Teisha. I got it down my throat!" Beth whispered excitedly.

"No fucking way!" Teisha burst out to loud.

"What're you two talkin about in there," Megan called from the family room.

"Nothin...nothin much," Beth said giving Teisha the quiet sign with her finger to her lips.

"Ya did it!" Teisha whispered excitedly. "My god Beth, how did it feel?"

"It was awesome Teish! It slid all the way in, kinda popped in really," Beth said.

"Wow! I tried too with Ricky yesterday but I still wanted to gag when it is at the back of my mouth," Teisha said. "I can't believe ya did it, awesome Beth!"

"Michael sure liked it," Beth smiled

"God, I bet he did," Teisha agreed.

The girls finished cleaning up and joined Megan to play video games. The rest of the day was pretty lazy. Beth did remember to call Michael. He wanted to see her again naturally, and asked her to a movie that night. She told him she would clear it with her mom since she was out so late the night before and call him back. When she hung up the phone her and Teisha went to her room.

"Should I go?" Beth asked. "I mean I'm sure he is asking me because he wants his dick sucked again. But he did say he liked me even when he was going with Julie. And I would like to see him again. I don't want to leave you either." Beth said worried about doing the right thing.

"Go...I'll be fine. I am still a bit tired from last night. I think I am just going to sleep in anyway," Teisha said.

"Yeah, sure...anyway ya had enough cock for one weekend already," Beth cracked.

"Absolutely! Wonderful isn't it," Teisha replied smiling.

"I guess so," Beth smiled back.

Go but remember our interviews Monday morning. Don't be out to late. I want us to do well on these interviews. I want to get outta here for a while," Teisha said.

"Ok, yeah me too," Beth added.

She called Michael back and agreed to go. He was going to pick her up at 6:30. It was going on 4:30 so she needed to think about getting ready soon. Teisha left a little while later. Beth got ready. She showered, brushed her hair, and chose her outfit. She wished she had new clothes to wear. Everything she owned she had worn to school multiple times so she had nothing new that Michael might not have seen before. She chose a tank top again, without a bra, and a longer skirt incase it was cold in the theater. She had a pair of ankle high boots with three inch heels and chose those too. She was ready when Michael arrived. Her mom was not home yet from work so she left a note.

"How ya doing," Michael said as they walked from her front door to the car.

"I'm just fine and you?" She asked as he helped her into the car.

"Good, I slept till noon after that late night," he smiled.

Beth liked his smile, "Teisha and me too." She said in reply.

"How is Teisha, she have a hang-over?" Michael asked.

"Oh, fine. She wanted to sleep it off more today though," Beth said.

"Wouldn't doubt it! Man, she was pretty wild last night," Michael said.

"She's got nice tits ha. I noticed ya looking at them when she was doing Tad. Ya like them?" Beth asked.

"They are nice, but I bet yours are too," Michael said trying to make amends for checking out Teisha's tits.

They talked about different things until they got to the theater. Michael paid for them both to see the latest action flick with an all-star cast. Michael asked if she wanted some popcorn or anything. Beth admitted she had somehow managed to skip dinner and was hungry. He got them each a slice of pizza and a coke plus some candy for the theater. They took their seats and watched as the theater filled before the show.

They ate and talked until the show started. It was a good movie and the two hours passed quickly. They left the theater with Michael thinking about what's next.

"Hey Beth, ya want to do something else?" He asked.

Beth knew what he really wanted but she wasn't a slut after all and would make him work for it. After all this was really a first date even though she had sucked his cock the night before. It was not yet dark anyway so the park thing was out for now.


"How about I buy ya some ice cream?" She said since he had paid for everything so far and she was still a little hungry.

"That sounds great," Michael said seemingly relied she did not what to go home yet.

Michael drove them to the soft ice cream store out by the highway. He offered to pay but Beth insisted even though she only had ten dollars to her name. She waited for him to order first to make sure she would have enough money for both things. He only ordered a large soft vanilla cone, obviously going easy on her so she had plenty of money. They ate their ice cream in the car while talking about their futures.

Michael would be working with his father, a plumber. His dad was getting older and needed the help. Michael was the oldest and they still had four other kids at home. His dad made good money but with six mouths to feed, they had to keep the plumbing business going strong for many more years. Michael had been helping his dad on weekends and summers for two years but he was really needed fulltime now.

"What about you," Michael asked? "Are ya going to college?"

"Oh, my mom can't afford college for me and I didn't get any scholarships, so I guess I'm stuck here." Beth said wishing it wasn't so.

"Do ya plan on getting a job at your mom's restaurant then?" Michael asked.

Practically everyone in town knew Beth's mom and Teisha's too from the restaurant.

"Maybe. Teish and I have talked about working there but it really is the last place I want to work. Teish and I have interviews for some maid's jobs for some rich guy out near Hot Springs tomorrow. Teish really wants us to get the jobs so we can get outta here for a while, but I don't know," Beth said.

"Oh, if ya take it you will have to live there?" Michael asked with a little concern to his voice.

"Yeah, that's part of the deal," Beth said.

"Oh...

"What, ya act like you'll be disappointed if I go," Beth asked?

"Well...I will be sure," Michael said.

"Ya getting sweet on me Michael Wallace," Beth asked with a smile?

"Well...I was hoping we could be together this summer is all," Michael said.

"Like going steady," Beth asked with an even bigger smile.

"Well...I suppose...

"I bet ya feel that way because of last night ha?" Beth said.

"No...well not entirely...I mean...I told ya I liked ya before didn't I," Michael said.

"Yes, ya did. But I'm thinkin ya like me more after last night," Beth quizzed him.

"Beth, I ah...

"Ya can admit it ya know. I won't care. In fact, I kinda like that fact ya liked it," she said.

"Ya do," Michael asked?

"Sure! Wouldn't ya like it if I told ya you fucked the best of any lover I ever had," Beth said nearly laughing.

"Well sure...I guess so...

"Well I'd be flattered if ya thought I was good," Beth said.

"Ya would...ha...well your not just good you're the worlds best," Michael smiled.

"Ya like the way I sucked your cock," Beth asked?

"It's awesome Beth...you've got the mouth of the gods," Michael joked getting into this conversation.

"Ya think so," Beth said smiling too.

"Oh, Julie can't hold a candle to you. And the way ya took me into your throat, that was wild and felt awesome," Michael said.

"Yeah...that was a first for me too Michael," Beth said. "I was never able to do that before last night with you."

"Oh god Beth, that was so wild!" Michael said excitedly.

"Glad ya liked it," Beth smiled back at him laughing at his excitement.

"It was tremendous Beth. The best I ever had," Michael said still excited.

"Well good. Can we go now?" Beth asked on purpose.

"Go...go where...

"Home...

"Ya want to go home," Michael said suddenly crestfallen.

"No silly! I was only messing with ya." Beth said leaning over to kiss him in the car still in the parking lot of the ice cream store. "How about the park again," Beth continued?

"Funny girl...ya tease...the park would be nice," Michael said smiling at the joke she played on him and the thoughts of the park.

"I think I'm still hungry." Beth said licking her lips suggestively.

"You are ha...

"Yeah...I think I need some more dessert." Beth said still wiggling her tongue.

Michael shifted in his seat uncomfortably as he pulled the car from the lot and headed down the road. He kept glancing over at Beth who was turned his way in the seat.

"I could use some more cream Michael. You have another supply of cream for me after what ya gave me last night?" She joked.

"Absolutely ya hungry slut," Michael decided to joke back with her.

"Really ya got more in there after all ya gave me last night," Beth asked and her hand reaching into his crotch and squeezed.

"Oh fuck...ya bet I do cunt," Michael said. "Enough to flood your cumslut mouth!"

"Promises...promises big boy. I see your dispenser is already pretty stiff. Is that for little old me," Beth asked acting like a little girl. Her hand was squeezing his dick through his pants.

"Oh god...fuck...Beth we better stop this or I might have an accident," Michael worried.

"Ok, wouldn't want ya to damage this," she said giving it one last squeeze before sitting back.

"Oh fuck...Beth you are one wild gal," Michael said trying to settle down.

They talked about other things for the next ten minutes drive to the park. This allowed Michael time to relax a little and his cock was less stiff by the time they parked at the nature reserve. It was now dark and only one car was in the lot. They got out and started walking again along the same trail. They took the same fork in the path but this time ventured further down out of sight from the other path. They came to a spot where the forest opened a bit on one side of the path and looked out over a fen. The wetland was huge and covered several miles. No one could see them from that side and the opening let more moonlight in. A little offshoot off the path extended out about twenty feet from the path in a semi-circle. It was there to allow viewing of the fen. It was bordered by waist high boulders around the semi-circle to discourage anyone from venturing further.

Beth took Michael's hand and led him off the path to one of the boulder on the side of the semi-circle. From where they stood anyone coming back along the path would have to stop and step out into the opening to see them. Beth turned to Michael and kissed him. They kissed for several minutes until they both were out of breath.

Beth looked at Michael, "Did I tease ya to much in the car? Sorry if I did," Beth said.

"No...I'm fine...I just don't know ya well enough to know when you're kidding and when you're serious. But I'm fine," Michael said.

"Good, I can be mischievous sometimes. I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings though," Beth stated sincerely.

"Are ya being serious now," Michael joked smiling.

"Ha, I guess I deserve that. No I'm serious. You're a nice guy Michael. I want to thank you for all the help with Teisha last night," Beth said.

"You don't have to. I was glad to help Beth. I like Teisha too ya know," he said.

"Come here handsome," Beth said kissing him again, her tongue seeking his.

They kissed passionately. Beth could feel Michael's cock poking her belly as she leaned against him. Michael had his back to the boulders and was leaning against one. As they kissed Michael's hands held Beth's hips. He slid one hand up her side under her tank top. He went slow thinking Beth might stop him but she didn't. His hand crept up her soft smooth skin until it was lightly touching the swell of the bottom of her left breast. Beth just kept kissing him and his hand moved to feel her tit and grazed over the taut nipple. Beth was as turned on as Michael. Her nipples felt like bullets. They were extended and when Michael's fingers pinched her left nipple she moaned into his mouth.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers