Monsoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Have you not held me in your arms before,' she asked pecking a kiss on his cheek.

'I have but not with much confidence,' saying it he pulled and hugged her.

'Yes I see your point and I wonder why you want me to be so close,' she spoke softly as her body started squirming in pleasure.

'To feel the warmth of your body,' saying it he started tugging the top of her sari.

'May I know what is that for,' she asked feeling her sari slip out of her.

'That's to wipe your face as the rain has stopped,' he said.

'Was it to wipe my face or was it for some other reason you pulled it,' she asked.

'Why what other reason could I have,' he asked taking a deep breath.

'Is it not a fact that you wanted to have a glimpse of what it had covered,' she asked caressing his cheeks.

'Yes I was curious and don't you think I am entitled to have a peep,' he asked planting a kiss on her lips.

'Yes I think I can allow you some space considering your good behavior,' saying it she bit his cheek.

Excited on having bitten by her 'Is that all you can do? Could you not have bit my lips?' he asked as he held her sari.

'I may if such an occasion arises,' she replied blushingly .

'Will you consider it if I ask you to,' he said pushing the top of her sari.

'I may if you go down on your . . . .' she replied smilingly.

'Do you want me to,' he asked.

Holding his hand and shaking her head 'I fail to understand you men,' she said.

'Even nine lives would not be sufficient,' saying it he pushed down her sari and feasting his eyes on her robust breasts stacked in her wet blouse 'they are gorgeous Mom,' he said.

Surprised by his move and enchanted by his words 'yes even nine lives may be insufficient to read your dirty minds,' she replied.

'Yes and that depends upon how those are stacked. Believe me if I say you have one hell of a pair and they are simply, simply magnificent Mom,' he said.

Getting aroused by his comments 'Its only men like you who have filthy minds, not all,' she said.

'Maybe one in a million and he may also change his mind when he sees what my eyes are devouring,' he said as he slipped his finger between her cleavage.

Biting her lips 'What do you see that you find them to be so attractive,' she asked.

'Though not fully exposed but what my eyes are able to capture what's behind your wet blouse is something to dream about. Those fair globes protruding out from the black bra is a sight to behold and by the way they look its certain they are very firm. Overall you have a gorgeous pair mom,' he said as he slipped his finger between her cleavage.

Those words hit her hard. She could feel her body tremble and as he trust his finger deep between her orbs unable to sustain the pleasure 'don't you think you have invaded more space than one would normally be allowed,' she asked removing his hand.

'Yes I got carried away on having glanced at those majestically stacked ones,' he said as his fingers were pulled up.

'You are a filthy guy come lets go,' saying it she pulled him.

'So today I don't have get an opportunity to trek any further, what are my chances for tomorrow,' he asked.

'Tomorrow you won't even be allowed to get as close as you were today,' saying it she ran inside.

As soon as she entered her room 'what are you doing,' she heard her own voice vibrating in the room. 'Do you realize what consequences you would have to face. Have you thought where this would end.' A number of questions were shot to her. Holding her head in both hands she stumbled on the bed and started answering the questions one by one.

Yes first and foremost it was wrong, but did she have any options. No not any. All her life she had struggled with a person who was fit for nothing. She did not remember a single event which had made her happy. Yes by giving birth she had felt as if she had conquered the world. But it was for a short period as at a very young age her son was sent to a boarding home. Far very far from her arms.

Today she had him again in her arms. It had felt heavenly and yes he had got carried away and took some liberties. Why what's wrong in him kissing her. What's wrong in him being a little curious. What's wrong if he had ventured a step further. To kiss her and have a desire to look at some forbidden objects was just his curiosity. Debating on those lines she felt light hearted and by the time the morning rays filtered through her windows she had given birth to a new Seema.

Vicky too had a tough time recalling those incidences. He felt he was at fault and had tried to take advantage of her. He felt he had forced a few things in haste. He felt he had not given her time. He had not thought what affect it would have on her. Yes she was a lonely women but she was his mother too. Maybe in one corner of her mind she had that desire and to win it he felt he had to move very cautiously. He had to see that she joins him whole heartedly than show some courtesy as he was her son. No he had to win her and win her comprehensively. With this in mind he had a sound sleep.

The next morning was a bright one as there was no signs of rain. Having finished their breakfast they went out casually. They wandered through the dense foliage and as the sun was in it's horizon they rested under the shade of a tree.

'Well is this how monsoon behaves. Looking at the sunshine could you imagine how it had rained yesterday, very intriguing isn't it,' he said.

'Yes and I see there is quite a change not only monsoon but in you too,' she replied.

'And that change is it for good or is it for bad,' he asked.

'Any change is always for the good. You can never go wrong. Yes sometimes you get carried away but that can be easily be forgiven,' she said.

'Yes sometimes everyone tends to get carried away. Most of the time it is the circumstances which forces us and you know very well how it is when it rains,' he said.

'Thankfully it is not raining today,' she replied.

'Yes it is not raining but still having you besides has a different effect,' he said.

'Are you so fond of me. Having me by your side does it have such an effect on you,' she asked.

'You would not believe how I crave to be with you when I am in the boarding home,' he said.

Hearing it her heart melted and nuzzling closer 'don't you have any friends online or offline,' she asked.

'I don't have any as I am not interested,' he replied.

'You mean you have none,' she asked surprisingly.

'Yes none,' he replied sharply.

'Then how is it you are so knowledgeable,' she asked.

'Of what,' he asked trying to hide his smile.

'You know a lot about the anatomy of a woman,' she said.

'Does it not come naturally. Is it not the nature that teaches you such things,' he asked.

'You seem to know more than anyone of your age,' she said.

'It may be due to fact I know someone very special who is endowed with such worldly figure,' he said.

'You have a rotten mind. What do you see that you speak so high of me,' she asked.

'I don't think this is the proper place and proper time to disclose such secrets.' Said he.

'Are you in anyway hoping that it would rain,' she asked.

'Yes, while it rains it has many advantages,' he said.

'Like what?' asked Seema.

'Like you don't need to discard garments to see what's stacked behind them as they turn translucent,' he said.

'Was the sari I was wearing so translucent,' she asked.

'I wish you had worn one which was transparent,' he replied.

'You are a brute,' she screamed.

'No wonder you call me brute,' he replied.

'No I don't mean it like that. I call you brute lovingly,' she said.

'Why don't you show how much you love me,' he asked.

'I will but promise me you won't take undue advantage of it,' said Seema.

'I promise,' he replied.

Leaning and holding his face 'I love you brute' saying it she kissed him on his lips and when he tried to grasp her coming out of his reach 'did I not say that you are not going to take any advantage,' she said.

'Mom it won't be fair if I don't reciprocate your love,' he said and as she succumbed to his words taking hold of her face 'I am going to kiss you on your mouth mom,' he said and hearing it as her body trembled sealing his mouth on hers he invaded her mouth and ravished her delicate lips with his kisses.

Seema had never visualized that her son would kiss her like that. On being mercilessly ravished by his lips she went weak in her knees. That one kiss had taken the wind out of her and she feared that if she did not move out of his arms now then it would be too late. Coming out of his arms she straightened up indicating that it was time to move.

Enticing his arm around her he guided her back to their abode.

That night Seema felt restless. That one kiss had torn her up. Her body cried for more of those kisses. Her body wanted to be manhandled and ravaged. Her body craved to be brutalized by her brute and on dreaming of him having possessed her as she opened her eyes she found that her night gown was soaked.

Moving into the rest room and standing in front of the mirror she was perplexed when she saw her face had turned crimson and her lips pouting. This ignited her senses and as she shed her nightgown she was mesmerized when she saw her reflection . Looking at her voluptuous body, no wonder why her son craves for it she thought. Her nudity further ignited her and without putting on her nightgown as she walked back into the room she felt the cool breeze on her and as she peeped out of the window she was thrilled when she saw that it had started raining. Her thoughts went back to her son. What am I going to wear tomorrow she thought. Hugging a pillow she lay flat on the bed and did not remember the last when she had slept naked.

On waking up Vicky was excited when he felt the cool breeze and finding it was raining he hurriedly got up and after finishing the morning chores as he walked down he was excited to see his mother dressed in a black sari.

Then coming to stand behind her 'you look enchanting in the black sari mom,' he said.

Pleased with his reply 'is it to your liking,' she asked.

'Yes it enhances your beauty two folds and you look so refreshing. It compliments your fairness,' said he as he put his arms around her.

'Come on don't lie to me as it's not going to fetch you anything,' she said.

'I don't think I need to lie nor have I ever lied to you, you look simply gorgeous mom,' he replied nuzzling his face on her nape.

'It feels good to hear those words brute,' she said.

'Then how about rewarding me,' he said pressing his lips on her nape.

'One does not ask to be rewarded. One has to earn it as and when you earn it believe me you won't be disappointed,' saying it she moved out of his arms.

How very sweet of you he uttered as she stepped out in the rain and his eyes did not let go of her until she was totally drenched. As the wet sari got glued to her body highlighting her curvaceous back he could not shift his gaze when they fell upon her scintillating buttocks. These were what that had attracted him and now seeing those gorgeous mounds draped in a thin sheen of clothing he felt aroused.

Adjusting his erection as he moved closer he was surprised to hear her say 'have you finished ogling at my back.'

'How could you mom,' he shrieked.

'Nothing can be hidden from me and moreover you took your own sweet time. May I know what kept you hooked up for so long,' she asked lifting her eyebrows.

'Well, I was enchanted observing you get soaked in the rain ,' he replied.

'But was there any specific point of interest,' she asked biting her lips.

'Your body is so gorgeous that it would be difficult for me to pinpoint any portion,' he said.

'But still if some portion that may have caught your interest, what could it be,' she asked.

'Well is it not obvious? Can you imagine anyone would look the other way when those gorgeous buttocks in all their magnificence are displayed to ones naked eyes,' he asked gripping her waist.

'Dirty fellow could you not have described them in other words. Had you to use such foul language in front of your mother,' she asked softly.

'Such words were necessary under such circumstances,' he said pulling her up.

Moving her body in the comfort zone of his arms 'what makes you say so,' she asked.

'It was all because you looked so ravishing, so mesmerizing that even if I had ogled at you the whole day I would not have been satisfied by it,' he said.

'Do you find this 40 year old woman to be so attractive,' she asked.

'Yes not every woman is blessed with such buttocks and these breasts of yours Mom they are simply magnificent,' he said.

'It's bad manners to talk about your mom about her physical appearances,' she said shyly.

'Yes I know, but tell me why you wore this sari,' he asked as he held the top.

'Why? what reason could I have in wearing a black sari,' she asked blushingly.

'Because you knew what impact it would have on me. You knew wearing the black sari against your fair complexion would make you look more ravishing,' he said as he brought the top of her sari down.

'Do I look so,' she asked shyly.

'Yes you do look absolutely ravishing,' and starting to unhook her blouse 'and you have a magnificent pair of breasts,' he said as her fair mounds stacked in her brown bra were exposed to his naked eyes.

'Is this what your eyes wanted to see? Had you not seen any before,' she asked.

'Even if I have seen one to look at yours would be more exciting more thrilling,' he said as he cupped a breast in his hand.

'Why could it be so. What difference does it make,' she asked as her body trembled.

'Because they are more captivating and more desirous as they belong to not any other woman but to my mom,' he said as he freed a breast out of her bra.

'So it's because they belong to your mom you find them so desirous, good. Now that you have seen them are they up to your expectations,' she asked biting her lips.

'Is that a question to be asked. Have you ever stood before a mirror and looked at what you possess,' he said and pulling out her bra and denuding her breasts 'can you not see how magnificently they are tuned. These gorgeous orbs with the brown tweaking nipples are so ripe that one feels like suckling them again,' he said as his hands held them firmly.

'Of what fun would it be if you want to suckle them now when they are dried,' she said making lewd gestures.

'When I am so excited on just holding them imagine how it would be to suckle them,' he said as he started caressing her orbs.

'Is it your desire,' she asked lifting her face letting the rain drops cascade down on her naked orbs.

Staring at the silvery rain drops cascading down her gorgeous mounds Vicky went berserk. Grasping his mother in both hands and pinning her to the tree he squashed her naked breasts on to his chest and kissing her wildly he started ramming his lower body on to hers forgetting that he was practically jabbing his swollen dick on her tender waist and when he shot inside his pants he was aghast and walked back to the farm without looking back at his mother.

Seema watched him go and she understood his dilemma. She felt excited to know that he was so naïve Giving him ample time to come out of his trance she returned back to her farm house.

Vicky after pondering over and over as to what had happened and realizing that he was not the only one to be blamed finally came out of his room as the sun was setting down.

Unable to look into his mother's eyes as he stood looking out of the window he felt her presence behind him. First it was her lingering aroma and then he felt her rest her head on his shoulder.

Nuzzling her face on his nape and resting her chin on his shoulder 'what made you come back alone,' she asked.

'I was unable to face you after what happened,' he replied.

'What happened that you were so worried,' asked she.

'You know what and I felt bad that it happened,' he replied.

'I don't see any reason in it for you to run away from there,' she said taking a deep breath.

'Even after what happened,' he asked surprisingly.

'Yes even after what happened and what happened there was quite natural and you were not at fault,' she said.

'Not even after how I behaved,' he asked gaining some confidence.

'Yes not even after how you behaved. What you did under the circumstances was but natural and I don't think you ought to be blamed for that,' she said.

Those words brought much relief and gaining confidence 'I could not control myself as you looked absolutely stunning with the rain drops falling on your body,' he said.

Slipping her arms around his waist and holding him 'yes I can understand how you would have felt with the rain playing havoc,' she said.

'Yes especially when the rain drops cascaded down from your . . . . He did not complete.

'Yes tell me you need not shy,' she said caressing his chest.

'It was when I saw the pearl like rain drops cascade down your gorgeous orbs I could not sustain myself,' he said.

'And is that why you started pounding me,' she asked as her fingers unbuttoned his shirt.

'Yes what happened at that moment happened naturally,' he said.

'Why did you not say that it was getting uncontrollable. Would I have not tried to help you,' she said.

'I could not muster courage,' he replied.

'You could not muster courage; not when you so easily pulled some of my garments out,' she asked.

'I pulled those garments out as I wanted to see how you were built there,' he said looking at her cleavage.

'And what happened when you saw what was behind those garments,' she asked.

'On seeing your magnificent orbs with the rain drops cascading on those gorgeous breasts my body shuddered and then what happened, happened without my knowledge,' he replied.

'Could you not have sustained it any longer,' she asked.

'I could have but I thought having crossed the limit you would stall me,' he said.

'Yes you had crossed the limit but in that prevailing situation I think I could have given you some more room,' she said softly.

Hearing it he was elevated. 'You mean you would have allowed more liberty,' he asked getting excited.

'Yes I could have but in your urgency you lost a chance,' she said as her fingers roamed over his naked chest.

'Can it not be played out again,' he asked pulling her up.

'Yes it can and only when it rains,' she replied.

'And what if it does not,' he asked.

'Then you will be a loser,' and coming out of his arms and standing near her room 'will it rain tomorrow,' she asked.

That is a million dollar question Mom he said to himself.

CHAPTER II

Unfortunately the next morning it did not rain and Seema looking at her son's pale face said 'cheer up boy we are going out.'

'Where to Mom,' asked Vicky.

'Where we could find green pastures here carry these,' she said handing him a few things.

Vicky felt excited when he saw his mother come down wearing a light green sari which accentuated her curves to the fullest. It did not take more than a fleeting glance to visualize what was stacked behind that sari and he being an opportunistic did not let her go out of his vision even for a moment.

Having glued his eyes on her voluptuous mounds he followed her tamely and suddenly when his mother coming to stand under a tree questioned him by raising her eyebrows he failed to respond.

Seeing him go silent 'Don't tell that you were not ogling,' she said.

'What's there to ogle at,' he responded.

'Yes that's what I was about to ask you. What's there that your eyes don't get strained staring at them continuously.' She asked.

'Yes my eyes don't get tired. They see in you what's not visible in others. The formation of your mounds are so magnificent, so very attractive that it is very difficult to tear my eyes away and when they are wrapped in a thin sheen of cloth as they are now they look very dangerous.' He replied.