Monsoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those words hit her hard where it mattered most. Controlling her desires 'does it have the same effect when my clothes are soaked,' she asked.

'Yes the only difference is the visibility of the cleft between those orbs when your clothes are soaked,' he said.

'Which I feel is not visible now as my clothes are dry, is it?' she shivered as she let out those words.

'Yes not to the extent that I would have craved to,' he said.

'What would your dirty eyes would have craved for,' she asked.

'The cleft, the dark patch bisecting the orbs would be a sight to die for and given an opportunity to feel the same would be . . . . . .'

'Yes how would it feel to have your hand between those orbs, in the dark cleft as you say,' she asked as her body trembled.

'Why talk about it when it is not possible,' he said hoping to capitalize on the subject.

'But still how would you have reacted,' she asked.

Adjusting his straining manhood 'I would have taken utmost care in slipping my hand softly between the hot passage drinking in the pleasure of having felt it live all along. I might even have to pinch myself to realize that I am not dreaming about having my hand there between those orbs.'

'Yes I saw you adjusting your pants. Well if that is the cause of having this chat then I could very well imagine how it would be if it was a live show. Tell me how do you feel talking about it.'

'Talking about it also has it's advantages. Though it is very obvious as you have just spoken of me adjusting my pants I can even say that to a larger extent you are enjoying this conversation,' he said.

'How can you say that. Did you see me fumbling as you did,' she asked smilingly.

'No you don't need to fumble it like that but by the way you were squeezing your thighs, by the way your face had turned crimson and by the way you were taking deep breaths allowing your cleavage to be displayed more prominently speaks volumes about you,' he said.

'I see you have a devil's vision,' she said and seeing him eyeing at her cleavage 'Now what's there that you have not seen,' she asked.

'It's not what I haven't seen but it is the time, the place and the circumstances under which it is displayed is what counts,' saying it he undid two of her blouse buttons.

'What made you undo those buttons? Should you not have taken prior permission to do so,' she asked as she felt her body was on fire.

'No I thought it was not necessary after we had that conversation and also for having waited for so long,' he said as he undid the rest of the buttons.

Getting aroused 'Are you in that catch 22 position,' she whispered softly.

'Is that a question to be asked, can you not judge,' he said grasping her shoulders.

Leaning forward and nibbling his ear 'is it getting unbearable,' she asked.

'Yes, yes hold me in your arms,' he uttered as he grabbed her waist.

Hugging her body onto his and holding him firmly 'Do you need the comfort of my body,' she asked.

'Yes, yes I need it mom,' he cried pulling her up forcefully.

Hearing him call out mom 'Yes baby come to your mom,' saying it she hugged him strongly to her body and sealing her mouth on his did not let go until she felt his breathing return back to normal.

Coming out of her arms and unable to look into her eyes 'I got carried away,' he said softly.

'Any one in your place would have done the same,' she said ruffling his hair.

'So nothing to be ashamed of,' he asked.

'No nothing as everything was well within the limit. We might have gone a step ahead but nothing to feel ashamed of, come lets go,' she said encircling her arms around his waist.

Once locked inside the four walls of her room she recapped all the events that had taken place. On scrutinizing each sequence in detail and not finding any wrong doings on her part she felt at ease. Feeling ecstatic she jumped to a conclusion that it was harmless to continue with the chat. Rummaging through her wardrobe she tried to pick up something classy to wear but on second thought went against that notion. Dressed as simple as she could and having dabbed some perfume she walked down to meet her son.

Vicky after having freshened up was watching the tube when his mother stepped in. Inhaling the lingering aroma 'Mom it feels too good, no wonder you know when and how to use it,' he said.

'How is it that you read every single move of mine,' she said coming to sit beside him.

'It's called devils sense but no one can match you Mom. Whatever you do is simply adorable,' he said.

'It sounds good to hear your words even though they are false,' she replied.

'No Mom you do not know how you look? You look so sweet so adorable being simple,' and as she raised her eyebrows leaning over and untying her hair 'now you are a complete picture of perfection,' he said.

'Was it necessary to undo my hair?' she asked.

'Yes we do love fondling women's hair. It gives us a special sense of joy to toy with the soft silky hair and when one gets an opportunity as this to inhale it's aroma, it's like living out your fantasy,' he said as he burrowed his face in it.

'This is news. I had never visualized that one would fall in love with woman's hair and yes it is quite appreciable,' she said as his fondling of her hair spread some warmth.

'Yes and you would be unable to fathom some of the kinky stuff we men love to,' he said as he put across an arm around her.

'hmmmm. Can I know what fantasies my son has,' she asked moving closer.

'Well if you don't get mad,' he responded.

'No I won't and if I fail to digest it then I will stop you,' saying it she pressed her lips on his cheek.

Excited on being kissed 'Mom the kiss you gave earlier was awesome,' he said.

'Yes I know how awesome it was, dirty fellow and yes you don't call that a kiss. It was something special and mind you it's not bound to happen again and again,' she said nibbling his ear.

'But it had such an effect that it made me forgot what I was doing,' he said.

'Yes having had an opportunity you were trying to open my blouse and yes what was it you were looking for inside my blouse,' she asked.

'For me to answer that you may have to allow me to undo your blouse again,' he said as he pulled her sari down

'Very intelligent move. To answer a question you want to undo my blouse, good go ahead,' she replied.

'One has to be more than intelligent if one has to reach their goal,' saying it he undid her blouse and having a look at the rich contours of her swelled up breasts stacked behind the tiny bra 'one also should be lucky enough to have a look at what you posses, Mom they are simply gorgeous,' he said.

'Had you not seen my breasts before? What do you see now that you had not seen earlier,' she asked as heavy current shot through her body.

'Now I see a remarkable change in those gorgeous mounds. They look more exciting more thrilling and more luscious to look at,' he said as he caressed them softly.

'What do think has brought such a change in them,' she asked biting her lips.

'There are many factors that could be involved in it. First and foremost it is because you are enjoying the play now. Your body which was totally dead has been awakened and the raw pleasure which was deep rooted inside your body has erupted out in the open,' he said as his eyes were glued on her swollen breasts.

'How can you be so sure. What do you see there,' she asked as her body started trembling with passion.

Pushing her bra down and denuding her breasts 'See how your nipples are? See how aroused they are and Mom I think they are waiting for a pair of hot lips to suck them,' he said as he fondled her breasts.

'Come on why don't you say that is what you want to do. Why don't you say Mom I want to suck your breasts. Why run around the bush when you are so eager to suck them. Do it do it Vicky before I say no,' she cried trusting breasts forward.

Vicky could not have asked for more and the moment his mother uttered those words 'Yes Mom I am more eager than you are. Since the day my eyes feasted on these magnificent mounds it was my ardent desire to suck them and now that I have your permission let me do it in my way,' saying it he pulled her sari out and denuding the top he put her down on the sofa and as his aroused mother pulled him over 'am I free to bite them Mom,' he cried.

'Yes Vicky they are begging to be mauled. Forget whom they belong to and man handle them as you like,' said his mother thrashing her body wildly.

'Yes yes I see where this is leading to,' he said pinning her down on the sofa and when his mother started moaning and thrashing her body taking hold her breasts and squeezing them harshly 'is this the way you want me treat them,' he asked.

'Yes the more you rough them up more is the pleasure derived. Bite them hard,' she started screaming his name.

That was the final word he wanted to hear. Moving over and holding her captive he took her breast in his mouth and sucking it to his hearts content when he felt his mother panting and heaving he bit her breast so hard that it made her scream out loudly on having had an orgasm.

After a few moments when he saw her go silent 'is that how you wanted it to happen,' he asked.

Feeling ashamed and unable to look into his eyes as Seema turned over she presented him with a devil's view of her scintillating naked back.

Vicky was mystified when his mother turned over. The sight which was displayed before his eyes he could not have sketched it even in his wildest dreams. Seeing her lying spread eagled on the sofa he was dumbstruck. With her upper body left totally naked and a thin sheet of cloth covering her well endowed buttocks it was sight which was hard to digest. He felt paralyzed staring at her.

It was his silence which made Seema realize that she had presented to him a view which has blown away his fuse. Lifting her head 'If you have finished ogling at my back can I get up,' she asked.

'No not when my eyes have just started to capture it,' he said.

'Did your eyes not had a field day,' she asked.

'Yes my eyes had a field day but that does not mean you can go,' he replied sternly.

His stern reply made her realize what he intended by it and feeling bad for not having taken care of him 'Do you need some more time to devour all that is left bare,' she asked teasing him

'Yes to devour all that is left bare and more of which is partially covered,' he said.

'So your interest lies in that part which is partly covered, is it not,' she asked.

'Yes for once you have hit the bulls eye. That is the part which has got me stumped,' he said.

'Does it have so much effect. What do you see in them that you find them so captivating,' she asked.

'The way they are formed the way they blend with your body and the way they look is not just captivating but it makes what's in our pants go berserk,' he replied.

'So you think they are the cause for the discomfort you find in your pants,' she asked.

'Yes.'

'Even though they are partially covered,' she asked.

'Yes even though they are covered,' he replied adjusting his pants

Seeing him adjusting his pants 'would it any way ease the discomfort in your pants if they are uncovered,' she asked.

Those words hit him hard and his hardness grew. Sustaining the pain 'Yes it would definitely ease the discomfort,' he replied.

'Do you want me to uncover or are you man enough,' she asked staring at his pants.

'No it would be my pleasure to undress,' he said.

Continuing to stare at the formation of tent in his pants 'yes it is regarding pleasure. My concern is whether he would sustain such pleasure of uncovering it,' saying it she drew a line on the length of his erection.

Vicky was ecstatic when her finger traced his manhood. Braving himself 'I can certainly sustain it but I fear that I may fail to withstand what your fingers are capable of doing,' he said.

'What can these poor fingers do,' she said as she pressed them on his hardness.

'They can do wonders by continuing what you are doing,' he replied breathing heavily.

'You mean you want me continue. Don't you want to see what you were so eager to see a few moments ago,' she asked in a lustful filled voice.

'Yes I love to see it and it would be more pleasurable to see when it rains,' he replied.

'Good so you are still interested in it and for the time being your attention is diverted on what my fingers could do,' she asked.

'YESSSS,' he hissed getting fully aroused.

Leaning over 'what do you want me to do, hold it for you,' she blew those words in his ears.

'Yes, yes,' was what he was able to utter as his body shuddered.

'You are a filthy guy who wants your Mom to do dirty things,' saying it she pressed his cock and sealed his lips with hers and did not remove them until she felt his palpitations subside

It took considerable time for Vicky to come out of the dream like situation and when he opened his eyes he saw that his Mom had left the place.

As the morning made it's appearance Seema who had a blissful night was excited on feeling the monsoon wind blowing. Will it rain today was what that was harping in her mind. After having a refreshing bath as she came down she was surprised to see her son sleeping on the sofa where she had left him the previous night. Tucking him up with a blanket as she turned to leave she felt something caress her back and when she looked over she was surprised to see her son's hands tucked inside the blanket.

Then what was it she felt on her back. Was it a whiff of wind that caressed her mounds or was it her mind that was conjuring up such act's. Keeping it mind to question him about it she went in to take care of his breakfast.

The whole of morning some sequence or other popped into her mind which sent warmth to her body. It even made her to peep out of the window now and then to ascertain whether it would rain. What's happening to me she wondered as she went up to change.

Here again she could not make up her mind as what to wear and deciding let what may come I am going to wear something flashy today as she pulled out few garments and held them she again felt warm sensations engulf her body. That was the state of mind when she walked out with her son.

Vicky saw the change in her and what he saw was the opposite of what she was. He saw her fully tucked up. He felt that she was walking cautiously. He even saw that she was holding on to her dress as if she was carrying a load and the way she had the worn the sari was different as she had wrapped it around covering up her whole body. The top end of the sari which used to flutter in the wind was tucked and he failed to understand her motive.

As he was contemplating whether it was sign to distract him he saw that they had reached the top and coming to stand at the elevated spot looking up at the scenic beauty 'why is it that my son has failed to pass a comment today,' she asked.

'What's there to pass a comment upon,' he replied sternly.

'Why am I not here in front of you,' she spoke softly trying to cool down his anger.

'You are here but you are acting like a zombie,' he replied.

'Zombie, what makes you say so,' she asked smiling to herself.

'It's almost half an hour since we started trekking and I did not hear you speak a word nor flash a smile and look at the way you are dressed, you are fully tucked up,' he said which brought a smile on her face and seeing her smiling 'I don't know what's so funny,' he replied sarcastically .

'What if I say there is a reason behind the way I am dressed,' she asked.

'I don't see any logic in it,' he replied harshly.

'What if I would say I am waiting for the rain, would you see some logic in it?' she asked softly.

'I don't think it's going to rain for another half an hour.'

'Would you not wish it to start raining soon,' she asked.

'Yes I would like it to but it's not going to rain,' he said looking up at the sky.

As he was looking up releasing the top of her sari 'so you are waiting for the to rain to soak my dress to pass a comment, is it not so,' she asked in a soft tone.

'Yes otherwise what's there to pass a comment on the way you have tucked yourself . . . . . . . ,' saying this as he looked down he stopped in his tracks.

'How have I' she asked raising her eyebrows.

His eyes could not for a moment digest the whole picture which lay exposed. He could not believe what his eyes were feasting upon was for real. Seeing the top of her sari fluttering in the air, his mother wearing a blouse which could hardly manage to cover her breasts and the sari tied so far below her navel it was mesmerizing and he had no words to describe.

Seeing him stand still and his eyes glued to her body. 'Now does it not change your mind or do you still want the rain to help you,' she asked looking at the dark clouds.

Vicky's mind was running wild as this had laid to rest all the misconceptions about his mothers behavior. Seeing his mother wearing a blouse which could hardly cover her breasts and which was held by strings one tied on her neck the other at her back leaving the rest of her back uncovered and the sari wrapped so loosely below her navel that he feared that a slight touch would let it fall at her feat. He stood paralyzed looking at her curvaceous body and when his mother whispered 'do you like what you see,' instead of replying he went down on his knees and taking holding of her pressed his cheek on her naked waist.

As Vicky grabbed her Seema felt as if a volcano had erupted inside her body. She felt aroused when his rugged hands wrapped around her soft mounds and was out of her breath when he placed his cheek on her naked waist. Biting her lips and controlling the urge 'I think I asked you how you felt and did not permit you to grab me,' she said squirming in pleasure.

'But I thought to be practical as the words failed me,' saying it he grabbed her mounds firmly.

Feeling his hands take full possession of her mounds 'for once I had not thought you would be so enterprising as to grab them and now that you have them in your hands does it feel any better than you had anticipated,' she asked.

'I had never in my wildest dreams ever visualized that my hands would one day have the pleasure of feeling these up, the effect is unimaginable Mom,' he said as he caressed her mounds.

'Yes I have heard you say it before though I don't see any reason in them,' she replied.

'When did you last saw them to know how they look or how they are formed, they are the fatal attraction Mom,' saying it he squeezed them.

'Is that how you address to your mother. Do you think she keeps making notes of how she is built. How should she know what attracts your dirty minds and If you have felt enough of it would you get up now,' as she let out those words half heartedly it started to rain.

'I would have let go of you but now as it has started raining I have changed my mind Mom,' he said as the rain started gaining momentum.

'If you have changed your mind thinking my clothes would get drenched and you would have a better view of what your dirty hands are feeling up then let me tell you that I am not going to turn around,' she hissed softly.

'Not necessary as even if your sari would get drenched and display these gorgeous mounds, the feeling of having them in ones hands and feeling them is totally different. Circling my fingers over them would be sufficient to relay to my mind as to how they look and how they are formed,' he said as he slowly started pulling her sari out.

'Dirty men have dirty ideas. If you are not interested in having a look then why is it you are pulling my sari out,' she asked.

'You know very well that wearing this sari in this rain is of no use to you and I don't get many opportunities to master the art of removing a sari from a woman's body,' he said as he pulled the tucked part of her sari out.