Monsoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'After mastering the art on whom do you want to try it out,' she asked as she felt her sari being pulled out of her body.

'Where can I have such a scintillating body as yours to try it out Mom and I have been waiting for the rain as I want to see the water cascading from your face run between your breasts onto your waist and finally disappear behind your slip. That scene would be as arousing as one would have ever Imagined.

Look, look and see the water running down your body Mom. From your face onto your breasts, your voluptuous breasts which your blouse can hardly accommodate and the dark erect nipples trying to pierce out from the thin sheet of cloth and cascading down through your navel is mind blowing and if you look further down I don't think I have any words left in my vocabulary to describe it run down.'

His commentary upped her ante. Bringing her hand in line with the cascading water running down from her bosom onto her navel 'is this flow of water from my bosom and running behind my slip is what that is making you uncomfortable in your pants,' she asked.

'Yes seeing water caressing the parts of your body which we only dream of is making us go weak in our knees and looking at it streaming between your slip and covering places before it runs down one should be man enough to control the urge,' he replied.

Getting fully aroused by his words 'why do you say it is only possible in dreams. Does it imply that your eyes have yet to feast upon that object. Shall I consider it to be a fact that your eyes have not fallen prey of that part of the body which you are conjuring up in your mind,' she asked in a deep husky voice.

'Yes my eyes have not been fortunate so far,' he stammered.

'And is that what your eyes crave to look at. I mean right now if you have to make a wish what would it be,' she asked hoping he would say I want to have a look.

'I wonder if my wish would be granted,' he replied.

'Well if it falls under the purview of our discussion it will be granted,' she replied squeezing her thighs and controlling the urge building inside it.

Hearing her words and staring at the impression of her partially visible under garments 'hand me over your panties,' he said.

His reply took the wind out of her. 'You men are pigs. Now how do I go about removing it,' she asked biting her lips.

'Slip your hands inside the petticoat and pull it out,' he replied.

'Could you have not done it that you make me do your dirty work,' she said as she bent down and slipped her hands inside her petticoat.

'I could have but the pleasure of watching you do it you ought to be a man to understand,' he replied.

'You are speaking as if having your hands inside my petticoat to remove the panties would not be enough to create a flutter in your pants,' she said and as her hands reached up and held the waist band of her panties 'think about what your fingers would have felt, don't you think you are missing out on an opportunity,' she said trying her best to make him succumb to her wishes.

'I am not sure whether my fingers would have felt it as I am not sure as to what to feel,' he replied as he held her by her waist.

'You are not just a pig but a filthy pig. Now don't say I did not give you a chance,' saying it she pulled out her panties.

The moment her panties were out grabbing her thighs and pulling her up 'do you know why I did not touch them? It's because I wanted my lips to feel them first,' saying it he burrowed his face between her thighs and when he was unable to find it, it was she who guided him to the hot opening.

Seema had not in the wildest dreams thought that her sons intention was to kiss the very spot she had wanted him to touch. As she felt his face groping between her thighs it was she who guided him by spreading her legs and when his lips hit the spot crisscrossing her legs and holding his face captive between her thighs did not release him till she lost count of her orgasms.

Finally releasing him 'was it not because of the rain all this happened,' she asked.

'To some extent yes but largely it was because of the tantalizing figure you possess Mom,' he said.

Seeing him praise her lifting her eyebrows 'have I missed something,' she asked teasing him.

'You ought to know what you have missed,' he replied looking down.

'After all that happened are you still feeling uncomfortable there,' she asked quizzically.

'Yes since we reached this spot and since it started raining it has not lost its vigor,' he replied.

Leaning over 'then I think its worth complimenting, what do you fancy,' she whispered.

'Why don't you lie down,' he replied.

'Here on the grass while it is raining,' she asked.

'Yes on the grass and while it is raining,' saying it he pushed her down.

'Are you sure you will not get carried away with me lying on the ground scantily dressed as I am,' she asked teasing him.

'No you can lie with your face down,' he replied.

On his words she was tempted to say 'can you not take advantage of me when I am lying face down' but went against it as it would be too harsh for a person who is yet to have seen a woman totally nude.

'Okay is this how you want me to lie down,' saying this as this turned she heard him say 'you look absolutely stunning Mom. Even though the lower part of your body is covered it looks as if you are naked. Those gorgeous shoulder blades, the scintillating back and the curvaceous bottom is absolutely stunning to look at,' as he said it he slipped his hand on her bottom and started pushing down her slip.

Getting aroused again 'do you still desire to un cover them. What more do your dirty eyes intend to see,' she asked taking a deep breath.

'It's not what that my eyes can see but it's the feeling of having undressing a gorgeous woman is what that counts. One ought to be very fortunate to undress a woman blessed with a body like the one you possess Mom, absolutely ravishing,' he said pulling out her slip.

'You are a brute,' she shot back as heavy current shot through her body.

'Yes you have always called me brute Mom,' he said leaning forward.

'And now what does the brute want,' she asked feeling him leaning over.

'It's to get to know how this robust body of your feels under me,' as he said it slipping his hands under her arms and holding her captive he lay flat upon hers.

Lying totally under his weight and feeling his hardness poke at her back. 'Is this not what you had in mind right from the beginning,' she asked moving a bit and allowing him more access of her bottom.

'Yes I have been waiting for this to happen from a long time Mom,' he said as he pressed his hardness on her warm buttocks.

'And for this to happen you wanted me to be totally nude is it,' she asked.

'Yes it adds to the pleasure of having undressed you,' he replied maneuvering his hardness between her orbs.

'And slip it in the place where it finds more comfort,' she asked feeling him trusting deep between her mounds.

'Yes, yes it feels heavenly when it is lodged in the right place,' he said grasping her shoulders.

'It feels heavenly. Is it not because it is wedged deep where there is more warmth. Do you want to be accommodated in a much better position,' she asked spreading her thighs to the maximum.

The wriggling of her body underneath made him gain more space between her mounds which made him go crazy and further when she asked him if he wanted to be accommodated comfortably and spread her thighs he could not sustain it any longer. Pounding his pecker hard between the warm crevice of her mounds he shot his cum and lay totally exhausted upon her.

Later as he struggled to get up putting on her clothes she lent him support till they reached the house.

The next thing he remembered was the strong aroma of rich coffee made him open his eyes and he did not know for how long he had slept. Whether it was late evening or early in the morning he had no idea. As he saw the beaming face of his mother sitting besides 'do you know I will be leaving tomorrow,' he said.

'Yes your vacation got over so soon,' she replied back.

'No regrets as every moment of it was very enterprising,' he said.

'Yes as it coincided with monsoon it felt good,' she said.

'And I hope the same would be the case next time,' he said.

'Why should it be so,' she asked shyly.

'Don't you think it would be fun getting wet in the rain,' he asked.

'Yes it would be fun but I wish it would not be a repeat like what happened today,' she replied.

'Why what happened today,' he asked her curiously.

'As if you don't know what happened? You will not understand until you bear the burden of a heavy body over you while you are lying on the grass and it is raining,' she said.

'Why did you not stop me then ,' he asked.

'I could not as it was what you had desired,' she replied.

'Yes I got carried away and I think it was due to the rain,' he said.

'Why don't we stop blaming the rain,' she said nuzzling closer.

'Yes are we not the guilty ones,' he said as he put across an arm over her.

'I for one should have put a stop to it somewhere sometime back,' she said.

'No matter how hard you would have tried you would have failed,' he replied.

'Why where you so adamant. I mean had you planned it out,' she asked.

'No it was not planned. Here rain played it's part as when my eyes fell upon you your clothes were drenched,' he said.

'From then onwards you did not stop till your eyes feasted upon them till they were naked,' she said.

'Yes hardly few hours may have passed since my eyes got rewarded for their patience,' he said.

'Yes while they got rewarded it was I who had to face the music,' said she.

'But was it not you who agreed upon it,' he asked.

'Yes, but then I had a different vision in my mind. I had not hoped to be pounded on the wet ground like that,' she replied.

'Then what was playing out in your mind,' he asked coyly.

'I had a feeling that you were only interested in having a look when they were naked or at the most you would caress them a little,' she replied.

'Caress is what I did and the only difference is I did not use my hand,' he replied.

'Very nice you did a great job of it,' saying it she laughed.

Seeing her smile 'What did I miss there,' he asked.

'In your urgency you again messed up a chance,' she said.

'What chance did I miss,' he asked eagerly.

'One does not caress wearing pants,' she replied laughingly.

'You mean I could have,' he asked looking up at her.

'Yes I was about to ask you to unzip your pants,' she replied.

'Not only that I think I even missed something which was more valuable and would have been more exciting,' he replied .

'Very nice and what could that be?' she asked a little smile playing on her face.

'Even though you were totally naked I failed to see that which was of absolute importance,' he replied as he placed his hand above her knee.

'Why do you think it has so much importance,' she asked.

'If it's not then why do you people take so much care in concealing it,' he asked as his hand moved up on to her thigh.

'I think we feel ashamed to display it,' she replied.

'No it is not the question of feeling ashamed. I think you get some sort of a kick in hiding it. I think you do it to make us dance to your tunes,' he said.

'Maybe you are right but were you not given a chance and if you have failed to make use of it why blame me,' she asked.

'Yes I was given a chance but at that moment I was more concerned about you than think about it,' he replied.

'Yes it was so very thoughtful of you,' she replied resting her head on his shoulder.

'So close and yet so far feel sorry to have missed that chance,' he said.

'What if your eyes did not see did you not make use of your lips,' she asked.

'Yes that's where I made a mistake. Having reached that far I looked the other way and lost an opportunity,' he said as he started caressing her thighs.

'No you did not lose any opportunity but made good use of it by kissing the very spot which you now crave to see,' she said feeling his hand creeping between her thighs.

'Yes very true then I was indeed fortunate to have kissed you there but at this moment it's my desire to feel it,' said he.

'Is it for that reason your hand is creeping up my thighs,' she asked.

'Yes my hand has travelled a considerable distance,' he said moving his hand further up her thighs.

'Do you think it's possible to reach it without my consent,' she asked running her hand through his hair.

'No it is not possible I suppose,' he said.

'Then why take all the trouble of trying to reach there,' she asked.

'Its because the pleasure of feeling your warm thighs is no less than feeling that spot. Having ones hand caress these gorgeous thighs is equally arousing and Mom these are very warm,' he said as his hand continued caressing her inner thighs.

Hearing his words while her body was ignited it inadvertently made her open up and spreading her thighs 'If you are after that goal why is it I don't see you trying to remove my garments,' she said.

'Garments can be pulled out anytime but to have ones hand up your warm naked thighs is truly tantalizing and Mom it's hot like a oven here,' he said slipping his hand up to the very edge of her inner thighs.

'It is to warn you that you are playing with fire,' said she softly.

'I know I am playing with fire and to douse it I have waited so patiently,' saying it he brought his hand squarely over her womanhood and grabbed it.

'Vicky,' screamed his mother as his hand grabbed her wet dripping sex.

'Yes I know you need it Mom. Yes I know you need it more than I do. You have held it back all these years and now when the volcano building inside you is trying to erupt you cannot stop it any longer. You need it Mom, come,' saying it he pulled her up.

As he pulled her moving into his arms she kissed him on his lips which conveyed more than what words could have.

As his mother kissed 'Mom I need to see you as naked as you ever been allow me to undress you,' he said.

As the cat was out of the bag 'so you want to have your Mom naked and see how she looks, is that what you have in mind,' she asked shedding all her inhibitions.

'Yes you are one woman blessed with such a volatile body that it would be hard for me to contain my dick,' he replied pulling her sari out.

'Dick, are you not scared of using that word in front of your mother any longer,' she asked while she kissed him again.

'Not when you want to hear such words. The more I use such language more is the pleasure derived. Look even your chest is heaving on hearing those words,' he said undoing her blouse.

'Do you see any change in my breasts. Have they bulged on hearing the foul language, does It ignite my body,' she asked.

'Obviously you enjoy hearing such words. Though I don't see much of your robust breasts but what can be seen of your teats from behind the bra I can say that they are as aroused as my dick is,' and discarding her bra 'don't you think I am quite right in my assessment,' he asked.

'Yes they are and I have a strong feeling that they want to be sucked by the same person who used to suckle them,' she said.

'I would have obliged you right away Mom if not for my anxiety to see what you have between your thighs,' he said pulling out her sari.

'Why do you crave so much to see it. Is it not because you want to see what lies between the thighs of your mother more than that of any other woman. Is it not a fact that you want to see what Seema has between her thighs. Is it not this which has made your cock swell in your pants,' she asked.

'Yes I am getting impatient to see what Seema has between her thighs and as you have rightly pointed out in anticipation of seeing your cunt my cock has swelled up. Why don't you feel it,' he said.

Running her fingers around the bulge 'I would love to but I fear he may loose its charm before you could accomplish your mission,' she replied.

'No I am almost there only two garments to discard,' he said.

Biting his ear 'No you only one garment. Did you forget that I have already discarded my panties and handed over to my son,' she put the words in his ears.

'Does it mean that this is the only layer that is between me and what lies between my mother's thighs. And once this is ripped out of your body can I see what you have here between your thighs,' saying it as he slipped his hand between her thighs and felt the dampness 'why is it so damp Mom,' he asked.

'It's because of the dirty handiwork of my dirty son,' she replied.

'Being damp naturally does it paint a different picture of how it would look Mom,' he said trying to visualize the scene.

'Having come this far why don't you have a look,' she replied as it became difficult to contain the currents flowing from her body.

'What if I want you to show me Mom,' he said.

'One can never read your dirty minds. I don't know why creatures like you roam on earth. Having come so far now you want me to show how I am built there. Okay this is what Seema has between her thighs have a look at her cunt,' saying it she shed her slip out and standing naked 'do your eyes like what they see of me,' she asked.

'Is that a question to ask? No wonder you people guard it so heavily. That which is stacked between your glistening thighs amidst a furrow of black silky hair it's awesome Mom. The light brownish lips camaflouged between your dark pubic hair is something which deserve all praise and as it belongs to you the pleasure intensify many folds,' he replied.

'So the first cunt which your dirty eyes have seen is of your mother's. Can I see what reaction it has upon your cock. Show me what's behind those pants,' she asked in a lewd manner.

'You want to see the cock which you have nurtured for so long,' he asked as he slipped a finger in her cunt.

'Yes let me have a look at what naturally belongs to me,' she replied as her fingers deftly pulled his zipper down and when it sprang out of his pants 'all praise to me for having produced such a magnificent one,' she said as she slid her fingers around its shaft.

'If what you hold in your hands belongs to you then why don't you have him where no one can steal it away from you,' he said.

'Is that what you have in mind. Do you want it to be lodged safely,' she asked as she held his cock firmly in her hand.

'Yes having come this far is it not logic to stay put in one of the most safest places,' he asked grasping her shoulders and leaning over her.

'Do you want to do it to your mother. Do you want to have her here while it is raining. Do you want Seema to lie down here and open her legs for you,' she asked.

'Yes I want Seema. I want Seema my Mom to lie down here and spread her thighs to me,' he said as he pushed her down.

'Fuck me brute fuck me,' cried his mother as she felt his cock slid into her hot cunt.

'Yes Seema I am going to fuck you. I am going to fuck you with the same cock which you have nurtured so long,' saying it he started pounding his cock wildly in her hot steamy cunt and when both were on the brink of exploding plastering his mouth over hers and ravaging her soft lips he started pounding her hard until she screamed his name wildly.

When everything got over and pulling his cock out 'You wanted to have it very badly is it not Mom,' he asked.

'Yes I don't know from how long my body had been craving for it and now that when I have had you, do you have to go,' she asked.

'Yes Mom the monsoon is over,' he said as he got up.