More than an Eyeful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nodding vigorously, he responded. "GOT IT!!!!"

Smiling triumphantly, she spoke. "GREAT! Now prepare yourself for the best blow job you have ever had" she said.

Hearing the most wonderful words that can be spoken, Frank was in heaven. Gripping his neck like it a life preserver in a hurricane, he throbbed as he saw her squat down before him and lick her lips. Grinning as he saw her full voluptuous breasts swaying before him, he gasped as she took one long lingering lick down his shaft.

He was barely able to maintain his balance as she lightly flicked her tongue over the underside of his cock, pushing him closer and closer to orgasm with every movement of her warm silky tongue. With his knees buckling and his mouth groaning as she took him fully into her mouth he flinched and moaned as his body shook in pleasure. Despite her warning not to move his hands, he was lost in a haze of lust and unconsciously tried to move his arms to reach for her. Startled, he found his palms stuck to the back of his neck.

"Wh—What the fuck is going on!" he yelled as he began to frantically struggled to move his hands. Despite using all of his strength, his hands were adhered solidly behind his head.

Seeing this, Veronica immediately stopped sucking and jumped up to her feet smiling. She said nothing but started laughing hysterically as his full thick cock popped out of her mouth and smacked helplessly against his lower stomach. Standing in front of him with her arms crossed over her chest she took a long gaze up and down his body. Her plan had worked perfectly and now and this leering creep was fucked.

Seeing his face turn red as he grew more frantic trying to move his arms, she smiled. Biting her lower lip, she felt her own arousal grow despite her anger. Glancing at his well-developed chest, and full package flopping in the air as he struggled she had to admit he was pretty attractive. Tall and muscular, seeing him completely naked and now desperate to get loose filled her with the conflicting emotions of anger and arousal. "Such a pity", she thought to herself. "If he wasn't such a perve he would have been perfectly doable."

"My my what a pretty picture you are!" she said with a smirk as she ran her finger down his exposed chest. Looking at himself in a nearby mirror Frank turned beet red with humiliation.

Completely naked and with a raging hard-on, his hands glued behind his head, he was truly a ridiculous sight. Struggling again to cover himself it was no use, the glue was holding fast and was obviously too strong to force free. Giving up on trying to pull his hands loose, he realized that for the time being he was completely under her control so he would need to try tact to escape.

His arousal turned to fear as he saw Veronica get dressed. "Please, please don't leave me in here like this!" he begged as he thought he was going to leave him exposed to be discovered by the rest of the girls. As fate would have it, that would have been his better option.

"Don't worry, that was not my plan!" she replied. Frank took no comfort in her reassurance and as he once again thrashed to get loose she placed her hand on his chest.

"You really should stop that. All you are doing is foolishly wearing yourself out and you are definitely going to need to save your strength for later. You are going to have a very long night ahead for you." Laughing as she continued she said "It was your severe misfortune to piss off a Pre-Med student. The glue holding your hands is surgical glue, so no matter how much you struggle, you are not getting loose until either it wears off or is soaked in solvent."

Instantly calming down, Frank gulped. He was caught and knew it, and as it was obvious this girl had thought about her plan for revenge a lot he only had one way to freedom and it was in her hands. "Ok, look, I am sorry, I, I..." he stuttered as he tried to think of a way to talk himself out of his predicament. "I learned my lesson, now, if you have the solvent to let me loose I will..."

She smirked as she walked over to him and closed his mouth with her right hand. "Save your charms sweetie, there is no getting loose. You have to pay for your crimes, but don't worry, you won't be stuck forever, the glue wear ...eventually."

She eyed his face twisting in frantic thoughts as he tried to think of something to say as she finished getting dressed. Now fully clothed, she firmly grabbed Frank by the cock and pulled him to her. "So, you like to look at the girls why they shower do you? Well, I am sure that the other girls on this floor will enjoy having a word with you about your creepy activities."

With that said, she undid her shoestring and tied it around Frank's erect cock looping it tight. With a playful tug she said mockingly, "Come on my little pull-toy, let's go meet the girls! We have the court all set up for your trial."

"TRIAL! Wh-wh-what is this? Look, I know it was wrong to peek on you girls, but please don't call the police, I-I..."

"We are not calling the police moron!" she laughed as she pulled her shoestring tighter around his cock and he flinched. "No, we are going to put you on trial ourselves. Your crimes were committed against ALL of the girls living on this floor and we all are going to punish you collectively." When she started tugging lightly he felt the string cut into his shaft so he was strongly incentivized to follow behind her quickly and not try to escape. The way she had tied him, if he struggled or failed to keep up with her the noose would tighten so with his face red with humiliation, Frank followed Veronica out of the showers meekly into the hall.

Entering the hall his embarrassment instantly escalated as he saw it was rimmed and filled with cheering coeds greeting his naked parade. Veronica had told them all about their "fan" across the street, and all were keen on extracting their revenge being outraged at having been leered at while naked by some jerk across the street. Pandemonium reined as Veronica led her naked prisoner towards the large common room at the end of the hall while the rest of the hall followed behind.

Frank closed his eyes in shame and tried to hunch over to shield his bare jewels from their view, but Veronica was relentless in pulling him forward so his efforts and protecting his modesty were continuously thwarted. Hearing a cacophony of catcalls and feeling hand after hand smack his ass, he wondered how he would ever face these girls in public after they had seen everything he had on such a humiliating display. Not understanding the irony of that thought, having seen each one of them naked several times over the past six months, he was helpless to prevent his stark parade into the floor meeting room.

Entering it, he saw twelve chairs arranged in a semi-circle and as Veronica untied his dick she directed him to stand in the middle while she and the others took their seats. Now sweating and still struggling to lower his hands, Frank instantly hunched over as he tried to cover his nudity with his right thigh.

"Franklin Donald Van Olden" Veronica called out. "You have been charged with the crime of invasion of privacy of the women of Simpson Hall. How do you plead?"

"Oh SHIT!" he thought to himself as he heard his full name called out. They obviously had done their homework and now knew who he was. No doubt he would not only lose his gig as RA, but would probably also be thrown out of college and may even end up in jail. Reviewing his options, he knew they all sucked, so his only hope lay with obtaining mercy from the women seated before him. Gazing around the room at their glowering faces, he was not hopeful that any was coming.

Figuring that cooperation with whatever revenge they were going to mete out was his only hope of avoiding total ruination, he nodded and meekly cried out "Guilty!"

"Good choice Frank!" Veronica sneered as she looked at him hunched over, desperately trying to shield his junk. Winking to one of the girls in the circle and pointing towards something behind him, she glared once again into his face and spoke. "Stand up straight prisoner! You loved seeing all of our naked charms as you no doubt jacked off each night to our inadvertent "show", so stop hiding your dick from us."

Closing his eyes, he stood, and to his shame, and the girls delight, his full erection came into view. Despite his situation, he could not help but get hard as he looked around the room and saw girl after girl and thought about how he had seen them naked in the past. There was the gorgeous redhead with the heart tattoo on her ass sitting up front. To her side sat the big titted blonde whose carpet did not match her drapes. In the back sat the cute small breasted Asian girl who was VERY fastidious about keeping her pubes completely shaved and of course glowering in white hot rage before him was the beautiful Veronica. Thinking about how just minutes earlier she was naked with his cock in her mouth and now held his fate in her hands he started to throb.

"Spread your legs wide fucker!" came a shout from the redhead, and looking over at Veronica, who grinned and nodded, Frank complied. Now with his arms stuck behind his head and his legs spread very wide on the floor, every inch of his body was on full display. Scooting her chair up to within a foot of him, she snickered as she ran her pinky around his purple throbbing cockhead. Hearing him lightly groan she turned back to the group and smiled.

"I think Frank here is enjoying this!"

Looking up at him she leaned back in her chair and ran her bare foot up his spread left leg. Feeling her toes tickle and tease his calf and then his inner thigh, Frank flinched and tried to pull away. He stopped as he felt her iron grip grab his helpless balls.

"Move again and we might start gluing OTHER parts of your body!"

Hearing her threat and imaging the unpleasantness that might be caused by some angry coeds, a pail of glue and his exposed crotch, he stood still. Feeling his compliance, she grinned as she loosened her grip.

"Good boy! See, College is paying off for you. Obviously you are smarter than I thought."

Gulping hard again, he listened intently as she continued to speak. It was very hard to concentrate as her soft silky soles stroked higher and higher up his inner thigh, and his rapidly increasing phallus was quickly letting the whole group in on his long kept secret foot fetish. With his breathing growing short and panting, and his face flushed and now covered in sweat, Veronica was loving this. It was obvious that Frank was very embarrassed and wanted to cover up and that only made what she had planned that much sweeter.

"Frank, now that you pled guilty we won't have to involve the authorities." Bowing his head in relief he openly sighed until she continued. "So, are you ready to face your punishment?" Nodding his head meekly, he agreed as she continued.

"GOOD! Now, every girl here in this room is going to be part of your punishment. You with your leering testosterone soaked brain watched each one of us NAKED and without our permission and for that you must atone." Grabbing his balls again, he flinched but dared not move as she continued to talk, her voice grow louder and angrier with each syllable. "Now as part of your redemption, we all are going to mete out our punishment on the appendage that obviously keeps getting you in trouble, namely THESE!"

Frank said nothing but felt his stomach drop. Nude and with his arms trapped, he was helpless to defend himself and it took all of his willpower not to cross his legs to protect his balls. Sitting back down in her chair she again started to walk her toes up his body and his cock reacted to the feel of her soft toes tickling and teasing his flesh. Reaching his cock, he closed his eyes as she pulled her foot back. Convinced she was about to kick his defenseless testicles his whole body tensed, but to his relief no blow came. Feeling her toes grip his glans and give it a teasing pinch she continued her journey up his stomach and now placed her heel in the center of his chest wiggling her toes in front of his mouth.

"From the looks of your impressive hard-on, I bet you want to kiss these don't you PERVE?"

Frank again was silent, but his sweating face and throbbing penis told them all that a deep, long kept secret part of him was loving this. Without thinking and with his reptilian brain operating purely on automatic pilot, he closed his eyes, lightly puckered his lips and kissed her big toe.

As his lips met her flesh the entire room erupted in applause and laughter, obviously relishing seeing their pervy prisoner swept away by his own lust. Veronica smirked as she saw him kiss her foot, and as her heel leaned in hard into his chest she winked at the two girls who just entered the room and were admiring Frank's ass from the back.

"Well Frank, you appear to be a model prisoner so far. As phase one of your punishment, we sentence you to the CHAIR!"

Frank's face smirked as he heard her speak. "The chair, are they serious? They can't really think that..."

As he stood there dumbfounded by her words, Veronica pushed hard on his chest and tipped him backwards. Unable to balance or steady himself because of his trapped arms, he was helpless to stop from falling and he gasped as he fell back. Landing on a small armless rolling office chair, he exhaled loudly as he hit the seat.

Suddenly the two girls standing behind him each grabbed an ankle and lifted them from the floor, placing them on top of the swiveled castors on the legs. The chair was small, more of a stool with a back than an actual chair, but the chair pushed into his back as he was pushed down tight on the seat by Veronica's foot.

"There we go..., comfy?" she purred as she moved forward and placed her heel on the top of his chest and rested her toes on his lips. Grinding her heel hard into his body, he was pressed down tightly against his seat.

"Well Frank? Aren't you going to kiss my toes again?" As she talked, she snaked her other foot up his extremely spread thighs and nuzzled the top under his balls and began to bounce them up and down. "Your erection is quite obvious perve, so we know you love this!"

She was right, he did. Despite knowing how ridiculous he now looked; naked, spread and with a gorgeous girl's toes in his mouth, he could not help but begin to suck and lick Veronica's toes like a hungry calf nursing its mother. The laughter and giggles in the room was deafening as for the next two minutes he showed his appreciation for his beautiful captor's sole. Finally, the two girls behind him called out. "Two minutes are up!"

Laughing, Veronica quickly removed her feet from Frank and sat before him laughing. At that moment he wanted her more than any woman in the world, and as he tried to lean forward to get up, he found he was stuck. The chair he had fallen into had been coated by the same glue that held his hands to his neck, and with his feet now glued to the chair legs, he was stuck completely bound wide open.

"Thank you for cooperating Frank. We needed to keep you nice and still while the glue set in and you cooperated perfectly. Now that it has, you don't have to worry about trying to keep your legs open, they will whether you like it or not!"

As Veronica explained his predicament, flashes from iPhone began popping all over the room. Frank's moment of nude shame would be captured on all twelve phones for sharing and posting for years to come. Standing up, Veronica walked behind him as she ran her fingers up his thigh, over his cock and around his nipples. He struggled to get away from her teasing fingers but it was no use. Until the glue either wore off of was removed by a solvent, he was completely immobilized.

Bending down to whisper in his ear she hissed. "Get ready for phase two fucker. Each girl has their assignment to prepare you for your redemption." Looking up, she winked at the redhead who nodded.

"Ready Gloria?" Veronica asked.

"Oh YESSSSSSS!" she hissed as Frank was wheeled over to her. Never had he felt more exposed or helpless than he did right now. His whole junk was perfectly displayed to the beauty and when Veronica released a catch on the chair, he fell back as it reclined, pushing his crotch even more lewdly out before him.

Struggling to lift his head to see what was happening for a second he thought things might be looking up as Gloria winked at him. Remembering her stunning ass and the adorable tattoo on her left cheek, his fully exposed cock got even harder despite his vain efforts to will it soft. His hopes for mercy dropped though when he saw her pull out some shaving crème and a razor.

Twirling his thick pubic hair through her fingers she giggled as she spoke to Veronica. "Well, I think since you told me how much he enjoyed watching you shave your bush bare I think we should return the favor." Gripping his shaft like a handle she rolled him forward close to her. Having his balls hanging out in front of a girl with a razor in her hands caused him to wince and hopelessly attempt to close his legs, but it was no use, the glue would not allow him to budge at all. Seeing him desperately trying to close his legs, she smirked. "Remember Frank, we need you nice and wide for your treatment." Running her hands up his thigh and over his balls, she laughed. "We have a LOT of work to do. Now, if I were you, I would stay very very still."

For the next half hour Frank closed his eyes and tried to will himself into stone as he nervously felt the sharp razor scrape over his bodies most sensitive parts. It was hard as he was lathered up and shaved thoroughly clean, his balls and shaft looking even more naked as his thick pubic hair was removed and he was left all pink and stubbly. He dreaded dealing with the guys at the gym as no doubt his new downtown do would create questions, but as he would soon learn his future embarrassment at the gym was the least of his problems.

Wiping him clean of shaving crème, she turned to the large breasted blonde to her right and said "Are you ready Lisa?"

"OH yes!" she cried as she reached over and gripped his erection and wheeled him over in front of her.

Frank was throbbing in her hand despite his fear, but when he saw her bring out the hotplate with the bubbling pot of wax, for the first time in over an hour his cock wilted. Smelling the hot wax, and knowing what was going to happen, he again futilely struggled to protected his manhood.

Seeing his dick deflate, Lisa mockingly frowned. "I should be offended Frank! You had such a big juicy woody for Veronica and Gloria, but for me you get all soft and look like a turtle going back into your shell!" Smiling evilly in his face as she pulled his shaft up and his balls forward towards the pot. Helpless to get away he screamed in agony when she poured the wax all over his twig and berries and then used each ball like a spatula to dip out the leftover wax.

Panting and sweating, he could only groan as the hot liquid soaked into his skin. It burned and definitely hurt, but did not permanently harm him as Lisa looked into his eyes with contempt. "Buck up baby! A lot of us girls get a bikini wax each month so this is NOTHING." Placing the white cloth strips all over his shaft and nutsack, she smirked as she continued. "Now, if you want to scream, THIS will at least be something worthy of screaming about!" she cackled as she simultaneously ripped the cloth strips off of Frank's package.

The sound of his ear splitting yelp shattered the quiet air of the dorm as the girls all applauded. Looking down into his lap he saw that his balls and cock were bright red now and completely free of stubble. When he felt Lisa grip his shaft in her hand to roll him on to the next girl, he flinched. His newly denuded jewels seemed even more sensitive after the waxing so whatever was coming next would be amplified greatly. Feeling her hot fingers on his cock, his erection returned with a vengeance.