More than an Eyeful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers

Lisa, looking to her left at a beautiful oriental girl, smiled. "Li Ju, I got him all ready for your treatment."

The gorgeous Chinese girl smiled as she reached out with her tiny bare toes and gripped his penis to roll him over to her. Observing that he obviously was a foot freak, she needed him very hard for her treatment and accurately thought this would help things along. She was absolutely right and Frank could not help but whimper and throb as he felt the silky sensations of her tiny adorable feet run over his newly sensitive skin. Pulled into place, she smiled as she bent down and pulled out a cloth bag filled with paint brushes. Opening the bag, she held them up and spoke.

"I brought enough for everyone girls!" Running her hand down his ripped stomach, and teasing his bare shaft she added "There is so much empty canvas to cover."

As she leaned over him, she twirled the brush in the air and lightly touched his left nipple with the tip. The reaction of Frank was instant and electric, and despite everything that had happened already, he was on a hair trigger. Every nerve in his body was supercharged with erotic energy and the tiny velvety hairs of the brush passing lightly over his erect nipples caused him to begin to shake uncontrollably in the chair. When all of the other girls joined in and assaulted every inch of his body at once, he thought his dick would literally fly off of his body. For a solid hour countless hands wielding brushes teased and tickled his exposed flesh and unable to move or protect himself there was no relief or release. When Li Ju pulled out a small ink well everything stopped.

Standing in front of him, she asked "Frank, what is your major?"

Panting with his face drenched in sweat and his mouth drooling, he looked confused by her question and said quietly "Engineering".

"Very good. I myself am a Art Major with a minor in English. You are a such a handsome and good canvas for my project I am thrilled that with you I can combine both my disciplines in one spectacular piece." Sitting back down in her chair, she placed her feet in his lap again and lazily began stroking his dick with her toes. "Have you ever read the 'Scarlet Letter'?"

When he nodded she continued. "Good, very good, so you know the story. Your crime seems ripe for a similar treatment. Now, we can't make you wear a big scarlet P on your shirt for Pervert since you would just take it off, but, what we can do is mark you for a long long long time to warn the other girls on campus about your behavior." Holding the ink well up in the air she stood and spoke to the group. "Now girls, before we begin painting Frank with his mark of shame, be careful and don't get any on your skin. This ink takes WEEKS to wear off and is resistant to soap and water."

Laughing, the girls all rushed forward and began to dip their brushes in the ink well. With his mind reeling and his body shaking with laughter from the teasing bristles, for the next hour he was painted from head to toe. The word PERVERT was written in bright red ink on his forehead and other insulting phrases and drawings were painted all over his body. Li Ju, being the artist in the group, spent a long time drawing elaborate designs on both of his balls and shaft. On his cockhead she wrote "Do Not let near any pussy!" When they all finished and stopped brushing him the sound of their laughter echoed through the hall.

He looked ridiculous. Not only completely naked and spread wide, with his body covered in messages he was quite the sight. Adding to the hilarity of his situation, none of them had ever seen a guy so hard in their life. His balls literally were vibrating and his dick continued to twitch as he was right on the edge of cumming from the teasing bristles. The sensations of twelve females erotically tormenting him for hours was too much for him to handle. Walking to stand in front of Frank, Veronica covered her mouth as she stifled a laugh.

"Is the paint dry?" she asked. Li Ju nodded, and Veronica gripped his cock again and rolled him in front of an empty chair and sat down.

Looking at Frank's cock she ran her fingers teasingly up and down his shaft as he whimpered in desperation. At that moment, despite knowing that he would be humiliated for weeks by being painted and still facing the prospect of remaining glued naked and spread to a chair, he thought of nothing but relieving the terrible ache in his now freshly painted blue balls. Seeing the look of utter need and lust on his face, Veronica smiled.

"Frank, you might like this last phase of your punishment." Pulling a small box out of her purse, his eyes widened as he looked at it. It was a black box with four long cords coming out of the end, with a dial in the center. Attached to each of the cords were rectangular pads covered in a sticky material to adhere them to skin. Wondering what new horror awaited him, his curiosity would be satisfied immediately as Veronica explained the device.

"You know Frank, I am Pre-Med, and along with the medical glue I brought to this party, I brought this. This device is called a TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) unit and is used in lots of pain management treatment. Emitting tiny electrical pulses straight into the muscles and nervous system, it is quite a rush when it starts vibrating and sending out its pulses. I put just one of these pads on my own pussy once for just a second and WOW. I was gushing like a tidal wave within seconds, so, I can't wait to see what it does for YOU."

His eyes wide with fear he intensely stared at the box as Veronica placed a pad on each of his baby smooth balls and another one at the base of his now hair free cock. Taking the last pad and wrapping it around his cockhead she smiled as she held the control in her hands.

"It's a good thing we waxed you first. Hair makes it so hard to get these pads to stick." Turning the dial up to one, Frank Jerked.

Never in his life had he ever felt anything like this before. He had jacked off thousands of times, and even had quite of few wet glorious blow jobs from some quite energetic old girlfriends in the past, but nothing compared to this. Feeling as if he was stroked by a thousand feather clad fingers both inside and out over every centimeter of his suffering cock, he involuntarily began to beg.

"Please, OH GOD, NO, PLEASE PLEASE TURN IT UP!!!"

The low setting was enough to keep him dangling on the edge but not powerful enough to get him off. After just one second of this treatment, he was barking and spitting like a rabid dog, writhing against the chair with his glued flesh in utter erotic rapture and torment. The girls watched on in fascinated silence as none had ever seen a man react so violently or be more turned on that Frank was as he begged before them. Well none other than Veronica.

Watching his toes open and close repeatedly as they curled up from his feet glued to the chair legs, Gloria turned to Veronica and bemusedly asked. "This won't get him off will it? I mean, look at his toes curling up. My boyfriend only does that right before he shoots."

"Nope, not at this low setting." Veronica responded with a snort. "Remember my ex Gary?" Gloria nodded.

"Well, we used to play around with handcuffs back when were dating and one night after I got him tied down, I spent all night tormenting him with the tens unit. Trust me, at this setting he will just build and build but never release. It has to be on a setting of five or greater to get a man off."

"JESUS!!! I bet he hated that!"

"He certainly did. It probably was not a good idea to let your girlfriend tie you up AFTER she just found at you fucked her sister the night before!"

The whole room exploded in laughter at her story as Veronica added. "Yes, that was some spectacularly bad timing for Gary, but I learned a LOT that night, both about the TENS unit, but also about its effect on the male body. Frank here will never shoot at a setting of one, but he will just get hornier and hornier as the pulses build in his balls and all that delicious spunk of his boils in his balls."

For the rest of the night Frank was like a guinea pig trapped in a laboratory of mad scientists. Playing with the controls, they liked to see what involuntary reactions they could cause in his body as they also continued to stroke and tease his exposed flesh. Using his toes as a gauge they finally settled on a setting of four since that setting kept his toes continuously spasming, his mouth open in a unending groan and his cock twitching and jerking like a bead of butter boiling off in a red hot frying pan. Monitoring his balls, they watched the throb and jiggle but made sure they did not retract as that was always a sure sign of an imminent release.

Taking hours of video on their phones each would be able to enjoy reliving this night for years. Additionally, seeing their nude prisoner lost in a swamp of his own lust caused them all to become quite aroused themselves and each would spend hours later fingering themselves to bliss thinking back on the show Frank was performing for their amusement.

Finally, as the light grew bright outside indicating that it was morning. Li Ju got up and looked out the window at the quad below and smiling, she saw that it was a perfect late spring day. Seventy-two degrees and not a cloud in the sky, it looked like every girl on campus had chosen to take in some rays and the quad was packed. Calling out to Veronica she said "I think we picked a good day for the unveiling of our performance art piece."

Frank was delirious now. Having been teetering on the edge of orgasm for countless hours his mind was mush and all he could do was groan and pitifully attempt to lift his glued ass off of the chair to hump the empty air. Reaching in between his legs Veronica cupped his balls and smiled. They felt like bags of squirming eels and she knew he would have a huge elimination once allowed to shoot. Removing her hands, she pulled out a roll of duct tape.

Putting up no resistance Frank's eyes were glazed and dull as Veronica placed the grey tape over his mouth and covered him up with a sheet. Pushing their "art project" towards the elevator, they all could barely restrain their giggles as they entered the elevator. When they stopped on the third floor and two girls stepped inside, the group had a hard time not breaking down as it was obvious that the new passengers had no idea that a naked horny man was wriggling just beneath the cloth.

Exiting the elevator, the group pushed him through the lobby, still not attracting any attention as they rolled him outside and over to a quiet corner of the quad before they paused. Squatting down, Veronica smirked as she whipped off the sheet and stared at Frank's wide, terrified and horrifically aroused eyes. He had no idea where he was or what was happening, but what he did know was he needed to shoot and he needed to shoot worse than he ever had in his life. Kissing him lightly on his painted nose, she smirked.

"Well Frank, your sentence with us is up. We are going to let you go now." Removing his duct tape she stood up and laughed as he instantly resumed begging. Frank's dull eyes grew very wide as he saw that he was outside and as he leaned forward to see what was happening, his stomach sank when he saw that he was right on the edge of the busiest spot on campus. Being completely naked and glued down into an obscenely wide position in his tiny rolling chair, he knew that every girl on campus would witness his shame when they rolled him out into the crowd. Still, despite his impending utter degradation, his mind could think of nothing but emptying his balls. Looking up at Veronica's smirking face as he pitifully whimpered for relief. He stopped and his eyes rolled back in his head in absolute bliss as she turned the TENS unit up to full strength before tucking the box behind his back and pushing him violently forward.

Despite wanting to hide, the strong vibrations now rocketing through his ball sacks had Frank howling like a banshee as he glid into the center of the square. Barking and panting like a wild animal as he spun through the quad, he was making quite an entrance for the unexpected sun bathers and other students taking in the warm weather. Hearing his ear splitting moans and then seeing the quite startling sight of a completely naked man rolling by on an office chair caused every head to turn. Not quite comprehending the insane show being performed, the crowd stood completely silent and still as they watched Frank slowly come to a halt. The sensations on his jewels now reached critical mass and with an enormous grunt erupting from his mouth he literally exploded a shower of cum all over his body; coating his hair, chest and face as his balls let loose an ocean of spooge and rapidly emptied.

Watching from the side in malicious glee, Veronica felt herself grow very wet watching Frank's final public release and humiliation. Turning back to the other girls, looking on in equal astonished arousal, she said "I don't think we are going to have any more peeping Tom problems now."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers