More Than Expected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariel69
Ariel69
22 Followers

You notice my thrust slow again and as I reach the comfortable place you groan into the sheets as I keep going. Sinking deeper, and deeper. Your hands clench and flutter behind your back as I give you more and more, slipping the vibrator around your burning bud to distract you as I slowly push each delicious fraction of an inch up your ass. Slowly. Slowly. We're almost there. I can't believe how well you're taking me. I study you closely as I move, waiting for...

"Uugh!..."

Your hands clench and your legs tremble as we reach the last inch. I can feel you tighten around me and it makes me groan appreciatively, but I immediately stop and back out just a little.

"You're doing amazing, baby. That's it. Breath. You're okay. I've got you. Relax. You're okay. That's my girl."

I keep running the vibrator through your folds to distract you, but my free hand also comes up to rub your back as I continue to talk to you.

"You're such a good little slut. You've taken almost my whole cock up your ass, you dirty girl. You like it, don't you? You like my fat cock up your ass, don't you? You're such a dirty little slut. Since you like it so much, I'm going to make sure you take every inch of it, and I'm going to cum in your ass, baby. I'm going to fuck your ass and fill it with hot cum. You gonna like that?"

You moan and arch your back in reply. I can feel your juices flood my hand around the vibrator and your body trembles beneath me. Your tight asshole clenches and spasms around my girth and you groan, your arms trembling in their bindings and your hands shaking.

"Did you just cum with my cock up your ass, you dirty girl?"

I give us a slow thrust, letting you feel every inch you can handle and am pleasantly surprised when I let myself slip a little deeper with no complaint from you. You groan in the most sultry way.

"You did. You just came with my fat cock filling your tight little asshole. Oh, you're such a dirty little slut. You're my nasty girl."

You moan as I thrust again, sneaking a little deeper again. The next thrust a fraction deeper. I can tell you're enjoying yourself.

"That's it. Take it. Take it all. Come here."

My free hand grips your hip and with one smooth and steady thrust I press my pelvis to your ass cheeks and push every inch of fat cock up your tight little ass. You groan, tensing beneath me, then going limp and accepting me inside you.

"That's it. Take it all, you nasty girl. That's it. Feel every inch fill your hot ass. That's my good girl. My dirty little slut. You love my cock in your ass, don't you?"

I set the vibrator aside, no distractions from feeling every rock hard inch buried inside you. My fingers quickly coax the knots out of your bindings and your tired arms drop to the bed. You slowly work them to get the circulation moving again as I pull out fractionally and push back in. Giving you the last half inch over and over again, pressing deep inside you and getting you used to me being there.

Ariel:

"Yes, yes, yes! I do love that cock up my ass!"

Oh my god, I think to myself. This is the best sensation I've ever experienced. And you're talking to me like that is driving me wild! My orgasm was so intense and it nearly drained me, but yet I'm still skewered on your cock. I now realize that I NEED to make you cum in my ass. It will be the ultimate submissive act.

I start to rock again having the circulation fully return to my limbs and yell out to you, "Please fuck my ass. Please cum in me so deep. I want to feel each hot stream."

I feel you grab each hip and start the rhythmic grind just like if you were fucking my slit. Your fingers grip into my flesh as you start to yell out, forgetting our neighbors too. Reaching down with one of my now free hands and I begin to rub my clit. Giving myself deep pressure and quick flicking movements back and forth over my still swollen nub has stimulated me again especially when paired with the fullness and sensations your pounding is giving me. I want to cum again and better yet if we could cum together.

'How close are you to cumming' I wonder?

My fingers start moving faster, rubbing harder and I crave my toy but it's now out of reach discarded to the floor. I whine but keep rubbing trying to build up my sensations. I know you know that I want my vibrator because I love my toy but you aren't stopping your thrusting until you cum. Giving a hardy laugh, you pick up speed and start talking to me again in that base way. This totally gets me going again and I feel my climax start to grow. I tell you as much and you push harder with your pelvis slamming my cheeks and suddenly you spank my right cheek, hard! This sends me over the edge and I have stars floating in front on my eyes. You groan deeply and I then feel the hot fluid gush into me as my clit is bursting like fireworks. Becoming so tense, my ass cheeks squeeze you so hard that I can feel your penis pulsating as you descend from your climax. My balancing arm finally gives and I collapse on the bed. You come with me, still softening inside me and your heaviness engulfs me. You feel like a heavy winter blanket surrounding me, comforting me.

As our breathing slows, you whisper in my ear, "Next time, I share you."

Ariel69
Ariel69
22 Followers