More Than Just Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squirmed on my lap. "Oh, yes, I love that. It looks so nasty when someone else is doing it, but I love it."

I pulled her down hard on my spike and laughed at her yelp. "Oh, you do, do you? Well, I guess we will have to do that because it just so happens that I can really get into that."

She giggled. "Now that's music to my ears. You know I can get very wet. Are you sure you don't mind the mess?"

"Hmm..." I moaned. "The wetter the better; it's like dessert. Maybe you can offer some to Uncle Gary tomorrow after dinner." I let out a small chuckle.

She slapped my thigh. "Oh, you are so bad! You're going to drive me crazy thinking about all of this. The last time was a couple of weeks before your dad left and I miss it."

The next scene came up and the wife was sucking the man. I felt her squeeze me again and again. "Do you like doing that?" I whispered.

All she said was in a very quiet voice. "Yes, it's so sexy and naughty. I could do that for hours without letting your dad come and it would drive him crazy."

With that I had my own spasm. I whispered "I guess we are going to have some very good times together. Maybe if things get out of hand tomorrow with Uncle Gary that may be an option. Now that, I would really love to see you do."

As I was whispering in her ear I could feel her insides vibrating through our connection and she began to spasm. She held on to the desk and push back hard on me and began to whimper. It became more violent until she grunted and shrieked again.

After regaining control of herself she whispered "I can't tell you how long I have thought about doing that. I could never tell your father about my thoughts and I'm grateful you don't seem to have a problem with it. I'm not shocking you am I? You won't think badly about me will you? I would just die if you did."

She turned to the side a little and put her head on my shoulder and began to sob again. "Oh, Mark, I feel so close to you and feel so free to tell you all my deepest, darkest secrets. I feel so horrible that I am such a slut. Please don't think badly of me, please."

Here I am with my dick lodged deep inside her and she's begging me not to think badly of her. How could I -- when I'm the one drawing all of her fantasies out of her and encouraging her to act on them? I petted her head and comforted her as best I could.

"Come on now, Mom. I told you so many times I love to see you having fun and being a little naughty. There is nothing wrong with your thoughts and what you want to do. I think it is an exciting new adventure for you and me also, for all of us, really. You know how long Uncle Gary has lusted after you and you did let him have his way with your breasts while Dad was gone. I'm willing to bet you had a good time and maybe even an orgasm when he played with you, didn't you?"

She slowly nodded on my shoulder and snickered through her tears. "Yes, I had two orgasms while he played with my nipples, then I got scared and pushed him away. I was afraid of myself and what I might let him do to me. I wanted it so bad and you were in the next room, playing on the floor. I felt bad that I was so weak."

"Does Uncle Gary have a big cock? Is that why you want to suck it?"

"I don't know, I've never seen it, but it feels big when he pushes it into me when he hugs me. I think it's more the being naughty part that excites me and I love having sex. You know your dad knows that Gary likes to feel me up and even encouraged Gary a few times. Before he left he told me not to be so hard on Gary and give him a feel once in a while. I have written to him and told him that Gary has been coming here for Sunday dinners and he asked if Gary has been feeling me up. I told him every once in a while he does. So he knows that part; he just doesn't know how I feel about it or what my thoughts are."

I kept stroking her head. "Well, some things are better left unsaid, right? Dad doesn't have to know what is going on here. He knows you are safe with the family here and he doesn't have to know you are going on birth control pills either. Have you ever been on the pill before?"

"Oh yes, several times. You will be able to tell right away. My breasts get larger and my hormones go crazy. Several times I was on them and your dad begged me to get off for a while because I was driving him crazy for sex." She laughed. "He just couldn't keep up with me."

I laughed too. "Wow! Lucky thing you will have two of us. Can I ask a personal question?"

She wiggled on me, "Sure, anything."

I swallowed, "How many men have you had sex with?"

She giggled and her eyes twinkled, "That's an easy one. Two: your father and you, not counting Gary feeling me up."

I turned her back to the screen and clicked on a threesome. She began to squirm. "Oh, Mark, is that what you're thinking of doing with me?"

I chuckled. "Only if you want to. I could be eating you while you suck Uncle Gary tomorrow, if we get that far. It will be all up to how you want it to go and what you want him to get away with."

Again she began to quiver inside, but this time I stood up and began to pump into her, hard. I couldn't hold off any longer. She screamed out her orgasms one after the other as I kept hitting her cervix harder and harder, finally filling the condom and yelling out my own release.

I staggered backwards to my bed, flopping down with the end of the condom filled beyond capacity. The end of the rubber hung low, stretching it with the heavy load of fresh sperm. I looked up to her and she was still leaning forward on the desk with her shapely ass arched upward and her long taunt nylon covered legs still open. Her plastic heels were rapidly tapping on the wooden floor to the vibrations of her body it was an awesome sight. My camera was on my night stand so I took several pictures from her left rear, which captured those lovely breasts standing straight down, along with her perfectly framed ass by the garter straps.

I was mesmerized, watching her still in the throes of what must have been an amazing orgasm. It looked as if it was continuing as she whimpered with sighs mixed in. Her breathing was hard and labored as she continued to shake.

The movie I had selected was twenty-four minutes and it was continuing to play. Both men were trading places, eating the woman as she sucked one of them. Then entering her with force and with a continuing rhythm they kept riding her as she screamed out in pleasure. Mom kept watching, as if she was hypnotized.

I was choked-up watching her. "That could be you in a few weeks, if that is what you want to do. If you will let it happen. That can be Uncle Gary and me doing the most perverse things to you; if you want it bad enough."

She let out another whimper.

What effects can a thought in your mind have on a body as to render it totally helpless with perverse pleasure, I thought to myself

She was unsteady, but managed to sit in my desk chair with her head down in her arms, coughing slightly from her heavy breathing.

After a few minutes I managed to get her to lie on my bed and try to relax to come down from her ordeal.

"Mark, that was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I have never been so hot and out of control as I was. What is happening to me?"

I smiled at her. "You are just experiencing total freedom in letting yourself go. You looked the most beautiful as I have ever seen you. Now just relax and let yourself calm down."

"Mark, those men with that woman -- it was incredible, what they did to her. I could feel everything they were doing. Did you mean it about you and Gary doing that with me?"

I had a soft smile and a gentle voice, "Yes, but only if you want it to. I'm sure it would be as exciting, if not more so, but you have a while before even considering it. You never know Uncle Gary may not even want to do something like that."

She finally smiled and giggled. "Oh sure! Tell me another story."

I laughed and just then the phone rang. "It must be Uncle Gary. I'll put it on speaker, but you have to promise not to make a sound, no matter what is said. Okay?"

She nodded and I pushed the speaker phone button. "Mark here."

"Mark, this is Gary."

"Hi. Did you get my email?"

"Sure did. Don't be offended, but my Cat looks pretty fucking hot."

"Yea, I thought so too. You know you would never offend me."

"Hey, did you mean it when you said you would never tell Dave if I got a little fresh with her?"

"Yes, of course. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it. What do you mean by getting a little fresh with her?"

"I'd like to get that top of her dress open and let those beautiful tits of hers come out to play. You ever looked at your mom's tits?"

"No, not naked, but they sure look good without a bra. Have you ever?"

"Just between you and me, some years back when your dad was out of town I got her to let me play with them for quite a while and she got hot as hell, but she hasn't let me get them out again since. Let me tell you, she has the most perfect set of tits that you can imagine and nipples so sensitive that if you suck them she will have an orgasm. Fuck, I'd love to do it again! It gives a hard-on just thinking about them. What did you mean about not leaving you out and nasty pictures?"

"Well, you're her brother and I'm her son, so it's all in the same family, right? Don't think you're the only guy who would like their hands on those tits and maybe pussy. I'm telling you, she is sure acting horny and sexy. If she is as hot as you say she is, maybe you can get her going you can talk her into letting me play too. Maybe once she gets hot enough I can get some real sexy pictures of her bare tits and just maybe get her to take her dress off. Those nylons and garters have got to look really hot on her firm ass don't you think?"

"Jeez, Mark, you're talking family sex here. Do you have lust for your Mom?"

I laughed. "Don't you? What's the difference, brother or Son? It's better than have her go out with the girls for a cheap thrill and end up in a bad way isn't it. I mean, just until my dad gets back, but that's another year and a half. Wouldn't you love to suck on those tits and eat that pussy to give her some relief -- rather than have her over come by a stranger?"

"Fuck, Mark! I've been lusting after my sister since you were a little kid. Damn right I'd love to eat her pussy and fuck her brains out. You know your dad used to encourage me to feel her up once in a while when he was drinking, but if he ever found out about both of us fooling around with her I don't know what he would do."

"Who says he's going to find out about anything? I don't know about fucking right now. I'll have to find out if she is on the pill, but maybe we could get her hot enough to do something else. You know she talks about you all the time. If you could her tit's out in front of me maybe you can convince her to let me have a feel so we both can take a tit each and once we do that she might let us do more. Hey it's worth a try, isn't it? After all, I got her to take those pictures for you with her sexy new dress."

"Yea, no shit! That was no small feat. Ok, it's a deal. Tomorrow I'll see how she is responding to my advances. If I can get those tits out in front of you it should be down hill coasting from there. I'm so hard thinking about it I have to go jack off. Okay, wish me luck. Hey, by the way, Mark -- I never shared a woman with another guy before; you're not gay are you?"

I laughed out load. "You have to kidding. I'm strictly a cunt hound and Mom really turns me on."

Gary laughed. "Ok, buddy, you're on. You take one end and I'll take the other."

"Hey I hope you have a big enough dick to impress her."

"Don't worry kid, seven inches and thick as my wrist, and you?"

"Nine inches and thick enough."

"Okay, see you tomorrow and thanks for the pictures, Man, she's hot."

I turned back to Mom and she had a big smirk on her face. "Thick as his wrist huh? I better get those pills quick."

We both laughed. "Well, we are on the way to fulfilling some of your naughty thoughts. Now don't forget to act sexy, but make him keep trying to open your dress, and dress just like you did tonight. You will be a knockout. Now lets get some sleep so you will be all refreshed for tomorrow."

Mom giggled like a little girl. "I'm sleeping here with you tonight. You don't mind, do you?" she asked in her coy little voice.

"Not as long as you let me sleep. And you better take your nylons and heels off so we can cuddle up; it's a small bed."

Minutes later we were in each others arms and she laid her head on my chest as we went to sleep.

###

Eight-thirty the next morning I woke. Looking at the clock I sighed. Wow... ten hours. I had slept over 10 hours. I must have needed that after yesterday. What a hell of a day. I stretched and realized something wasn't right. Mom! Where was Mom?

I walked through the house still naked, looking for her and calling her name. I looked everywhere. She wasn't there. The coffee wasn't made and the car was gone. I sat in the living room with my head in my hands. Fuck! I feared that she panicked about the reality of it all and ran.

I went back to my bedroom to put on my shorts, then uploaded the last pictures I had taken last night. I looked at those pictures of her standing at the desk. Jeez, mom looked hot! I started to feel bad thinking I may have pushed her too far about Uncle Gary and now she panicked. I should have given it more time but she seemed so excited about the whole thing.

"DAMN!" I said out loud, then went to have a cup of coffee, hoping to wake up and be able to think.

As I entered the kitchen I heard the car pull up. My heart skipped a beat as I waited for mom to come in.

As she entered the back door to the kitchen I saw her face beaming and eyes glittering with a big smile. I immediately felt a sense of relief and just hugged her tight.

"Where did you go? I was worried sick when I woke up and you weren't there. I looked all over for you, what happened?"

She giggled, "I'm sorry. I should have left you a note but I was so excited I just ran out. When I woke up I remembered I still had several refills left on my old birth control pills. I went to check the package and found I had 5 refills left of the three-month packages so I threw on my jeans and sweat shit and went down to the 24-hour pharmacy." She held up her package of pills. "Now I can start them today and by next Sunday I'll be totally safe."

She kissed me deep and passionately. "Oh, Mark, I can't wait to be totally free of worry and we can just have some fun!"

I openly let out a big sigh of relief and a big smile for her then hugged her tighter than ever before.

We had our coffee and she just made some toast for us. It was after nine already and she had to shower, get dressed and start dinner. Uncle Gary usually came over at eleven and we would normally eat about one o'clock. Usually Uncle Gary and I would sit and have coffee, or he would have a beer. We'd just talk and make a leisurely day of it while Mom would be cooking, then join us for conversation before we ate. I knew today was going to be very different and probably change our lives forever.

We sat across from each other at the table, sipping our coffee. She had this sly smirk on her face.

"What are you thinking right now?" I asked.

She looked up at me and grinned. "I was just thinking about the last few days and all that has happened. It has been like a whirlwind. I just can't believe some of the naughty thoughts I have had over the years may just come true. Who would have ever thought it would be my own son that would help them come to pass?"

I smiled brightly and chuckled. "Like what kind of naughty thoughts? You just tell Ole Mark here and I'll see what I can do. Anything to help out a beautiful woman."

She giggled out loud. "Oh you are so sweet and accommodating. I'm sure it's a selfless act of compassion."

I roared with laughter. "Ok, let's not get carried away here. It's not a selfless act at all. It's a rather pleasurable one in fact."

She snickered with her nose all bunched up like a little kid.

"You're too funny. Well, you know the kinds of thoughts a lust filled mind can conjure up -- like those movies we saw last night. I've thought of two men for years, but never had the courage to bring it up with your dad. Don't get me wrong; I love him and miss him very much. The thought of cheating on him makes me feel very bad inside. I know what you're going to say about keeping it in the family is not like cheating. But him not knowing or giving his permission makes me feel like it's cheating. I guess my deeper lustful thoughts transcend love itself. My love for your Father is a lot different from the feelings of my sexual lust for you and Gary. Maybe after those feelings are fulfilled they will be out of the way. I don't know."

I gently smiled as I reached across the table and held her hand. "If dad really loves you I can't see how he would want to deny you your physical and mental needs when he is so far away."

She smirked. "I hope you're right about that, but if your not it's like you said: some things are better left unsaid. I know you and Gary would never betray my confidence. Not as long as you are both getting what you want." She giggled out loud.

I laughed. " Now you have the right attitude. You better go get ready it's eight-thirty already and Uncle Gary usually gets here about eleven."

She giggled jumping up and running to the bathroom.

As soon as she was out I was in. She walked out of the bathroom with her towel wrapped around her. I guess old habits never die.

An hour later I was sitting at the dinning room table as she walked in. I gasped. She was astonishingly beautiful. Her eyes had a deep shade of lavender eye shadow and her full lips were coated with bright ruby red lipstick. The dress was buttoned up to with two open buttons. As she turned I could see she had on sheer black nylons with a seam up the back and her clear plastic heels. She looked ravishing. I just sat there with my mouth open.

"Well, what do you think? Do I look like a slut?"

I smiled "A nice one. How do you feel?"

She giggled. "Like a hot slut who is about to become a whore."

"MOM! A whore gets paid and I don't make enough money at my part-time job. Can't you just be a slut who just likes to play?"

She burst out laughing. "Ok, I'll just be a depraved hot slut."

Much better. Now I can play to. What are you making for dinner?"

"Polish sausage and potatoes with seasoning."

"Oh, sex food. If you lick and suck on the sausage I'm sure Uncle Gary will get the message."

She had sultry look in her eyes. "Why do you think I decided to have that for dinner? I want him so hot he won't be able to control himself."

"You know how to tease, don't you."

She giggled. "Go sit in the dinning room and let me know when he's about to come in the kitchen. I want to be bending over when he comes in so he gets a look at my nylons." She bent over and looked at me. "Do you see anything?"

I smiled. "Sure do. I can see the tops of your nylons and two straps. Hot... very hot."

She giggled. "You mean naughty, don't you?"

I laughed. "Yeah, that to."

I took a fresh cup of coffee and sat in the dinning room where I could see who was coming up the walk. It was almost eleven and Uncle Gary should be here any second now, I thought. I couldn't help but think back one week ago to last Sunday and how fast things have changed. Mom was definitely a shy and coy person with a volcano inside her; once it erupted she was a very sensual being with a lot of needs physically and emotionally.

I saw Uncle Gary get out of his car with a twelve-pack of beer and a large bottle of wine.

"He's here coming up the walk," I called out to mom.