More Than Just Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my cock, Mom. Suck your son's cock, I have a lot of cum ready for you."

She looked up at me and groaned. "Oh Mark, I just gave my brother a blowjob and ate all of his cum. I'm so hot. I feel like I'm going to pass out. Did you put a finger in my ass?"

I smiled. "Yes, I did. Did you like it?"

"Oh god, Mark, that was the hottest things I ever felt. Even your father never did that."

I snickered. "Hmm, I'm happy I could introduce you to something new. I'll have to work on that in the future. Did you like the Polish sausage?"

"I thought that was you; it went all the way to the bottom."

"Well, we're going to have Uncle Gary continue using that on you, but next week you're going to get the real thing."

She smiled." I think I'm going to make polish sausage more often."

I laughed. "I think we should ask uncle Gary to pick up a nice vibrator for you and we can take turns using it on you, in-between us of course."

Her eyes closed slightly and she went down on my balls and began to lick. I watch her sucking me. It was one of many of the sexiest things I have seen. Uncle Gary came back and pulled the sausage out of her and began to eat her as I did before. She had three screaming orgasms with his mouth and the sausage before I finally emptied my balls into her mouth which she slurped up all of it, then dropped her head to the sofa, panting and worn out.

I got up, telling Uncle Gary, "I think we satisfied her -- she's almost out. Maybe I should get her to bed."

He smiled. "Yeah, I think you're right. Wow, I never knew my little Cat was so hot. I hope it just wasn't the wine and that she'll have a bad time tomorrow with what happened."

I shrugged. "I don't think so with all she said tonight. I think the wine just let her talk about everything she has been thinking about. She told me before she was going to start her birth control pills so next week we can go all the way with her without having to use a condom and worrying about getting her pregnant. She also said those pills mess with her hormones and she gets a lot hornier. So maybe you should stop and get her a good dildo so we don't leave her hanging when we aren't around. It might be fun to help work her over like tonight with the sausage. Man I don't know how many orgasms she had, but it was a lot. Well, what do you think about us doing this? Any regrets?"

"Fuck, Mark, I've wanted her since I was a kid. Had I known she was this horny I think I would have pushed harder. Hell, I wouldn't have had the nerve tonight if you didn't get her crazy and take her dress off. That did it for her and me, I'm sure. The only thing that bothers me is your Dad. I really like Dave and if he finds out about his kid and brother-in-law playing around with his wife I don't know what he would do. You know your Dad is a tough ass Marine."

I smiled. "Well, I'm sure not going to tell him and I'm sure you won't. You saw how hot she was for both of our cocks tonight and she was worried about cheating on him but couldn't help herself. So I'm damn sure she isn't going to say anything. If he asks what she is doing to take care of her self I'll just have her tell him you got her a dildo. You know if you didn't know about how hot her nipples got her I don't think we could have pushed her over the edge. We're going to make a good team for her and she loves us both. Hey, help me get her up to her bed; she's really out of it."

I got mom up and Uncle Gary helped get her to bed. She was groggy, holding on to us and moaning. "I can't do anymore. I'm exhausted, and I have to sleep."

We both laughed and put her in bed. I took her nylons and garters off so I let her sleep nude, then I saw uncle Gary out to his car and told him I would call if anything came up.