More Than Just Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers

She began to bend over the bottom of the stove as he walked in the kitchen.

"Hi Kitty Cat. Wow -- you are dressed to kill, Baby! Let me see your new dress, and give your brother a big hug and kiss."

She stood up, turning to him. You could see the sexy look on her face, as he looked her over. "Wow, Cat you look gorgeous."

He gave her a tight hug and rubbed her ass, then kissed her cheek. "Beautiful... absolutely beautiful. But some thing is wrong here. The pictures I saw last night... oh now I see... too many buttons. Let's give those babies some breathing room." He unbuttoned four buttons. "Oh yea, much better."

Mom slapped his hand and giggled, but didn't button up. "You're impossible, you know that!"

Uncle Gary laughed. "Hey, Babe, if you got them -- flaunt them, and you got them, believe me." He took her left breast in his hand and squeezed it a few times. "Nice... very nice."

She giggled again and pulled his hand off. "I can understand when you do that after you have a couple drinks, but you haven't even had a drink yet. What has gotten into you?"

He laughed. "Cat, you're looking at one horny son-of-a-bitch after seeing your pictures last night, so cut me a break. I'm going to have a beer with my nephew; now at least he understands his uncle."

"Hi Mark, how's my boy doin'? What a beer?"

"Sure, I'll have one. I saw you getting a feel -- you lucky guy."

Mom came out of the kitchen with two beers. "You too? You're my son. What's wrong with you guys?"

I shrugged. "Well, I'm the one who took the pictures and I'm only human. Besides, Uncle Gary is your brother, so what's the difference? It's all in the family, isn't it?"

Gary spoke up. "Hey, Cat, I brought you some of that wine you like. Why don't you have a glass and relax? Mark is right you know; it's just family here."

She laughed. "Okay... I think I'll have some wine."

"Hey, Uncle Gary, you left too many buttons buttoned. She had a few a few less last night in the pictures."

"No shit, I think you're right. Hey, Cat, get that cute little ass over here."

She walked back in giggling. "What now, you perverts?"

My uncle stood up and unbuttoned two more buttons on mom's dress, then lifted both tits up a little. "Mark said you had less buttons buttoned last night for the pictures and I don't want to be cheated today."

She laughed, slapping his hand. "You're not going to be happy until all the buttons are undone, are you?"

He smiled. "Yeah, that's a great idea! Maybe after dinner we can have a beautiful dessert."

Mom's eyes glanced at me with a sly smile. "That's a wicked idea. You are so bad. No wonder my son is having naughty thoughts. I think he is learning from you."

We sat there drinking our beer and talking about school and his work. He called Mom for another beer, but I still had more than a half bottle left and refused. She brought him another and he slipped his hand up her leg to her ass, giving it a squeeze. She blushed and gently pulled his hand away.

"No, no, no, now lets not be naughty," she teased.

"This is too good to miss. I have to get my camera," I said. I went to my bedroom and brought back my digital, then called to Mom.

"Now what? I'm cooking." She had a smile on her face.

I smiled. "I just have to get a couple of pictures of you and Uncle Gary."

"Doing what?" she asked.

"Uncle Gary, stand behind Mom and put your arms around her as you kiss her cheek."

He did and she laid back into him.

"Now lift her boobs up like you did before."

He cupped both tit's and lifted them, then squeezed a few times and ran his thumbs over her now hard nipples.

"Great... a nice family picture."

"Nice Family picture! What was that for? Are you going to send them to dad?"

I laughed. "Of course not. They were just really sexy and you look good in them. In fact, you really look sexy today and I intend on getting some more pictures of you."

Uncle Gary snickered. "Mark, get ready to take this one; it'll be a hot one."

Mom was giggling and squirming against him. He held her waist with his left hand and pushed his right hand down her dress to her bare left tit, then rubbed her nipple several times. She let out a soft moan, putting her head back to his shoulder.

"Gary not in front of Mark, you know what that does to me," mom breathed. She pulled his hand away and moaned. "You two are crazy."

Uncle Gary laughed. "Her nipples are hard as rocks, so she likes it, Mark."

Mom went back to the kitchen, giggling and shaking her head. "You know damn well I liked it, you know how long it's been since... Oh, nevermind."

"I got a couple of great pictures, Mom."

"You better never show those to anyone or you're going to be in big trouble," she called back. "

I gave Uncle Gary a thumbs up and he winked back at me.

Mom brought in a large plate of long fat polish sausage, smothered with green and red peppers and onions.

"Make sure you leave one for me." She giggled as she went to the kitchen again, then returned with a large plate of sliced potatoes, covered in oil and herbs. "Anyone want another beer?"

Uncle Gary lifted his hand, but I was still okay. She came back with his beer. He once again slid his hand up her dress and rubbed her ass and legs.

Mom snickered." Is that how you tip your waitress?"

He laughed. "Only if they have a beautiful ass like yours."

She sat down with a glass of wine. "I can't believe this is my third glass of wine. I can sure feel it. I never drink, but this is so good. Thank you, Gary."

He nodded. "My pleasure. Nothing but the best for my little Kitty Cat."

I asked. "Why do you call Mom Kitty Cat?"

Uncle Gary laughed and Mom snickered. "Don't you dare tell him Gary!"

Uncle Gary laughed out loud. "Well, it was just before your mom and dad were going to be married. I was walking by her bedroom as she was getting changed. I looked in and saw this beautiful bare ass staring at me, so I just walked in. Your little Cat here jumped about two feet and started to yell. I told her to shut up or we would both be in a lot of trouble. You know I have always been crazy about your Mom and I just had to see. So she said if I show you will you leave. I agreed, and she sat on her bed and opened her legs for me to see. I remember I got so excited that I came in my pants. It was covered in fine little curls of black hair with a pink nose standing out, all wet, like she just stepped out of a shower. She put her finger down there and pulled her lips open so her long clit stuck out. It was so hot I thought I was going to pass out. Her little pussy looked like a little Kitty Cat and that's how she got her name."

Moms face was blushing red. "You're still just as bad as you were then, but I did have to laugh when I saw that big wet spot on the front of your pants. I thought that was so cute that I could make you do that with just a look."

With that she picked up a half of sausage and very slowly slipped it between her moist, sexy lips -- letting it slowly slide in and out a few times while looking at Gary and sucking the end of the sausage. The effect of watching that juicy fat sausage slid in between those puffy red lips had me hard as hell. She snickered at the look on his face.

"I suppose it would take a lot more than a look to make you do that again, wouldn't it?"

He just sat there staring at her. I was looking at the top of her dress that was straining to keep her breasts from pushing out. Only a few tiny buttons were holding them. It was open down so far and the thin fabric was holding those two lovely mounds together to form more than just cleavage, but a deep dark valley with most of her breast was showing. She put the sausage back into her mouth and slowly bit the end off, which allowed the juice inside to start dripping down her bottom lip.

I watched drip-by-drip fall to her open front on to her exposed breasts and a few fell into the deep crevasse between them.

She had a haunting, lurid smile as she very quietly and sexily said. "Oh my, I haven't had such a juicy sausage in a long time." Then slowly she picked up her napkin and lightly soaked up the juice on her open breasts. With her middle finger pushed the napkin between her bulging tits to wipe between them.

The buttons of her dress were straining even more. I gazed at her puffed-up areolas and stiff nipples that were easily seen through the thin material of her dress.

Uncle Gary's eyes were glowing with lust as he watched her lips and breasts. He toyed with his bottle of beer then said, " I happen to have a nice thick sausage -- much juicer than that one."

Her eyes only opened half way and I thought she was on the verge of an orgasm building. "Oh? Maybe I didn't cook them enough, but mine seems to be nice and firm."

He smiled. "Yes, mine is very firm, even hard."

She finally looked at me and asked. "Mark is your sausage nice and firm?"

I smirked. "Yes Mom, like Uncle Gary said: it's very hard and juicy."

She put her head down and smiled, then continued to eat. I noticed her wine was gone so I asked. "Does anyone want another drink? I'm getting myself another beer."

Uncle Gary lifted his empty bottle and Mom lifted her glass. I brought back a beer for Uncle Gary and the bottle of wine and poured her a full glass. She smiled up at me looking directly at the huge bulge down my right leg, then up to my eyes with a lustful look.

"Thank you, sweetheart. You are very much a man now, aren't you? You look even more handsome than your father was at your age."

I smiled. "Thank you, Mom. You look more beautiful today than I have ever seen you."

"She sure is, Mark. My little Cat has outdone herself today with that sexy new dress and this great dinner. I've never seen those tits look so hot as they do today. They look good enough to eat, don't you think so?" Uncle Gary was grinning, his eyes flitting between me and mom.

"GARY! How can you talk like that in front of my son?" Mom feigned shock and I wanted to laugh.

He laughed. "Oh come now, Cat. You said he was better looking than Dave at that age. Don't you think good-looking young guys like to suck a tit, especially when they are as beautiful as yours? Hey, what's wrong with a little honesty? We're all family here. By the way, Dave has been gone for two months now. Have you heard from him lately?"

She smiled. "Yes, he wrote Friday night and some times I get an email from him on Sundays too. I haven't had a chance to check today but it will probably come in late at night. They are about 16 hours behind us so he is still sleeping right now. He is fine very busy and lonely. It's going to be another year and a half before he can come home; at least that is the schedule right now. He said to say 'hi' to you with a wink -- whatever that means. He's happy that you come over every Sunday for dinner and keep an eye on us."

Uncle Gary smiled. "Did you tell him how close an eye I'm keeping on you?"

She giggled. "Oh, Gary, stop it. I'm sure that if he wanted to know if you were sneaking a feel once in a while he would have asked, but I'm not going to volunteer any information when he is so far away."

My uncle smiled again. "Well he didn't mind when he was here, so why would he mind over there? He might even get a little thrill out of it -- knowing his lovely wife is getting a little affection without having to go looking for it."

Mom was turning a little red. "Gary, you know damn-well I would never go out looking for that and he does to."

Dinner was finished and Mom got up to clear the dishes, but she wobbled a little on her heels. I got up, saying I would clean the table, then poured her another glass of wine. She said she was going to the bathroom. When she returned and sat down she looked up at me.

"Thank you honey, but are trying to get me drunk so you can get more pictures?" mom asked.

I laughed. "Maybe? But I'll need Uncle Gary's help for that."

She giggled. "Oh, he's always ready to help you do something nasty to me."

I chuckled. "Good then we will have some fun tonight. Uncle Gary another beer?"

He tapped his stomach. "Not yet, got to slow down a little if we plan to have some fun with my little Kitty Cat and right now I have to drain these kidneys."

I picked up all the dishes and plates while he went to the bathroom, then sat back down across from Mom with my camera. I winked at her saying. "How about some sexy pictures? You look so sexy today."

She sat back lifting her breasts. "How about taking a few pictures like this? Is this sexy enough for you?"

I took a couple of pictures as Uncle Gary entered the room. He stood behind mom with his hands on her shoulders. "Come on, Cat, we want some real sexy pictures."

I chuckled. "Yeah, Mom, we're only two buttons away from some real hot ones."

She giggled. "Oh, you're crazy; I could never do that."

Gary began rubbing her neck and shoulders and she laid her head back saying. "Oh that feels so good."

Gary continued and slipped his hands down inside her dress and began rubbing her nipples.

"Oh," She moaned again. "Not in front of Mark. You know how hot that makes me and I haven't felt this way in a long time."

Gary kept it up as she moaned and held his arms. I took several pictures and was hard as hell watching Mom respond to his touch. "Two more buttons Gary and we can all enjoy it," I said.

Gary leaned over, softly kissing her neck and undid the last four buttons. Her breasts came out and anyone could have plainly seen how aroused she was. I took several more pictures of Gary rubbing and pulling on her nipples. Her eyes were silted as she looked at my reaction. I smiled with my own lustful look. "Mom, you look really fucking sexy, but now Uncle Gary should suck on your nipples."

She gasped. "Oh god... what am I doing?"

Gary leaned over and began to lick and suck on her right nipple. She arched her back, letting out a long low groan. I took several more pictures, then got up and walked to her left side. Kneeling next to her I took her left breast from Gary and began to suck on the over-sensitive nipple. She let out a shriek so I knew she was having an orgasm. I peeled her shoulder strap down over her arm and nudged Gary to do the same, then helped her to stand up. She was shaking and vibrating like last night and I knew she was ready for anything. I pulled her dress down over her hips, letting it drop to the floor, exposing her garter and panties. She looked beautiful.

Mom's hands were on our heads holding them to her breasts as she whimpered. "Oh, Mark, what are you going to do to me?"

Uncle Gary looked at me, surprised.

I groaned. "We are going to let you have a little fun tonight and you deserve it after waiting so long. Don't worry, no one will ever know and you're safe with us. Are you on the pill?"

"No, not yet."

"That's ok, Mom. We can find other things to make you happy. Let's get you in the living room on the sofa so we can be more comfortable. okay?"

Her eyes were half closed as she let our heads go and stood on her own. I took my camera, taking several pictures of her sexy body as she walked with Gary to the living room.

She turned and kissed Gary deeply on the mouth and he kissed her back as I took more pictures.

She held Gary tight, saying "Do you think your little Kitty Cat is a slut and a bad person for being so weak?"

He held her tight. "Oh god, baby, no. You could never be bad in my eyes. I've wanted you ever since that day in your bedroom. You're totally safe with me and I can't blame Mark in the least for wanting you either. You're enough woman for several men and I promise we'll take good care of you."

"Oh, Gary, thank you for saying that. I've thought about you ever since that day. I get so wet when you feel me up and I see that bulge in your pants, knowing you want me. I'll always love Dave, but I'll always love you and Mark also. I'm not on the pill, but maybe next week I will ready but I can do something else for you that I always wanted to do."

I had my pants and shorts off already and set the camera up on the TV on auto shot every 30 seconds.

She looked over at me while still holding Gary. "Oh Gary, look at Mark. I think I'll have to take care of my son too. Hurry, take off your pants."

I walked up to her and kissed her deeply. "I have never loved you as much as I do right now."

She moaned. "I hope I'm doing the right thing tonight."

"Tell me when the night is over what you think." I pulled her panties down and over her shoes, then sat her on the sofa and knelt between her legs. She was vibrating again as I sucked her nipples and rubbed her thighs.

Uncle Gary came over and sat next to her. His dick was as thick as he had said. Mom gasped. "Oh Gary you're so big!"

"Just for you, Cat."

She reached out with a shaky hand and tried to wrap her fingers around his cock but couldn't. She touched it all over, almost caressing it, moaning as she did. "Oh, Gary, I can't help myself now. Please tell me I'm not cheating on Dave."

He ran his hand over her head. "No, baby, not as long as you keep it in the family. I think between Mark and I we can keep you satisfied."

She reached over with her other hand and felt his balls as she continued to slide her hand up and down his thick shaft. I kissed further down her tummy, then between her legs.

"Oh, Mark!" she screamed. "Oh... yes, Baby, yes! I'm cumming!"

Her body tensed and she let out a shrill scream as I felt her body vibrate and buck at my mouth. I found her long clit and gently sucked on it, making her body tense up again. I was glad I had saved this for tonight because it was our first time together this way. Her juice was pouring out of her and I loved sucking it up and swallowing it. It was a surreal moment.

By the time I had come out of my reverie mom had leaned over and was sucking Uncle Gary. She looked like she was in heaven. She gave out several grunts and took him out of her mouth, looking up at his face.

"Oh, Gary, I love doing this so much. I hope you can hold out for a while. Now that I have come this far I don't want it to end."

"Don't worry Kitty Cat I can hold out and I also recover quickly, so between me and Mark your going to get several mouth fills tonight."

I got the camera and took some close-up pictures of her sucking Gary and some full-length pictures of the two of them.

I had Uncle Gary put one leg up on the sofa and had her kneel so I could get at her from the back. I took my time licking along her slit and pushing my tongue into her until she came again. Her little puckered hole looked so inviting I just had to have some. I thought of another idea.

I went to the kitchen and got one of the Polish sausages and rinsed it in the sink. Uncle Gary looked like he was ready to cum as I got behind her again and began slipping the sausage into her. She let out a shrill moan and began bucking back at the sausage as I slipped an oiled finger into her ass. He shrill became much louder and more violent and Uncle Gary started to come in her mouth. She began gulping and slurping his cum as fast as she could. At the same time she was contracting very hard on my finger and the sausage.

Uncle Gary's cock suppressed her screams. As he stopped cumming she let go and was breathing very hard, then let out a shrill scream that rattled the walls.

"Oh fuck, Mark, Oh fuck, Oh fuck!" she cried out.

I never heard her use that word before but it got to me. Her forehead fell down into Uncle Gary's balls and like a sex-crazed animal she began licking his balls and messy shaft, then sucked the head back into her mouth.

Uncle Gary groaned. "Oh, Cat, please... it's so sensitive I can't take anymore for a while. Let Mark take my place."

She reluctantly gave up his cock as it was shrinking and groaned as she laid her head on the sofa. Uncle Gary got up and went to the bathroom as I sat in his spot, pulling her head up and looking at her. Her lipstick was smeared and her eyes glazed with total lust.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers