All Comments on 'Mormon Dominatrix for Muslims'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Trying to offend

Are you trying to offend everyone on the planet in one story? You may have done it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
New year same crap

Another in the far too long line of Samuelx's stories showing all he cares about are the races and religions of the characters. The sex is boring, emotionless, and poorly written. The only thing this author ever does well is to rub the reader's nose in a the same old pile of ethnic and religious stereotypes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You may want to do a little more research

This made me laugh. The whole premise is completely whacked. Mormons don’t have pastors, they have a Bishops, so her dad would have been a bishop. Secondly, Mormon missionaries are paired up and never let their companion out of their sight, so she would never have been sleeping around. If she did, she would have been sent home in disgrace. Completely unrealistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...