Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,536 Followers

"No, I said do you want me to. You can take your time thinking it over."

I kissed her some more while she considered, or tried to. I suspect it's hard to think straight while you're being kissed at one end and little ripples of excitement are being generated by fingers playing inside you at the other.

As far as I was concerned, I was ready to move onto the next step. Helen's body was ready as well. It was only her mind that was doubtful. One way to get rid of doubts is to ignore them.

I raised my head and pulled back a little. Standing up, I stripped off my shirt and dropped my trousers, leaving me as naked as Helen. She was watching me, seeming paralysed with indecision. That was OK. I expected the paralysis would vanish when my cock was inside her and getting better acquainted.

Never taking my eyes from her face, I moved her legs further apart and knelt between them. Hand on her pussy, edging her lips apart. Not that they needed much encouragement, her entire pussy was swollen, her lips pouting. I placed the tip of my cock against her and gently pressed.

"I'm a virgin," she whispered.

"I know, and it may hurt a little at the start, but then it will feel better."

I waited for a moment, giving her a chance to refuse, even at this late stage, but a look of determination came onto her face and she waited.

I pressed harder now, and Helen gasped as the head of my cock bulldozed between her lips, letting her finally feel a man's presence inside her. A steady pressure and Helen was biting her lip as she felt the sudden pressure against her hymen.

I pressed harder, and something suddenly gave, letting me slip deeper in.

Helen gave a squeak, but suddenly looked please.

"That didn't hurt," she said. "Much," she added. She giggled. "You've popped my cherry, haven't you? I'm not a virgin now."

I grinned down at her. "Let's say you're only part virgin," I said. "Now I'll work on the rest of it."

With that I started pressing firmly into her, seeing just how far into her I could go. As I went deeper, Helen's eyes seemed to get larger and I could see she was holding her breath. With last push I was in and Helen let out her breath with an explosive gust.

"Oh! My! God!" she half screamed. "How can that happen? God, all I can feel is that thing inside me."

"Yeah. Fun isn't it?" I said, laughing at her.

"Not funny," she gasped. "Oh, god. Take it out. It's too big."

"Not yet," I told her. "Let's see if you can handle it."

I slowly withdrew, watching her face. She was seriously considering what was happening to her, actively paying attention to it. Stopping and driving back in took her by surprise and she squealed again.

"My god, my god. What did you just do?" she demanded.

"This," I said, repeating the dose, and enjoying the squeal.

"Oh, god, that feels so strange. Why are you doing that?"

"Does it feel strange bad or strange good?" I asked, trying not to laugh at her excitement.

She looked startled. Apparently she hadn't got past strange. To help her out I demonstrated again.

This time her squeak was more from excitement than shock.

"Strange good," she gasped. "Do it some more."

"I fully intend to," I told her, and proceeded to do just that.

For a while she just lay there, accepting and relishing what was being done to her, but not really participating. I stopped.

"What are you doing?" Helen demanded. "You don't need to stop. I like it."

"So do I," I told her, "so why don't you join in?"

"What do you mean?" she demanded.

"I mean, when I push in like this," I said, demonstrating, "I want you to lift your hips to meet me. Try it. I'll go slowly at first."

This time as I descended I could feel her lifting tentatively to meet me. Tentative? That went by the board in short order, and Helen was enthusiastically bouncing beneath me, eager for more.

And she talked, squeaked, squealed and talked some more, starting by mainly giving a lot of pleased exclamations, moving on to pleas for more, and finally demands that I do it harder, faster.

I was quite willing to oblige, driving in hard and fast, feeling my own excitement build while being kept informed every step of the way of what Helen was feeling.

It was fortunate that I'd spent time on her, priming the pump, as it were. By the time Helen was ready to climax, I was past ready and hanging on by a thread. I was the first to come, unable to hold back any longer. I just gave a shout and let go, releasing myself in a series of short hard strokes. As I said, fortunately for me I'd spent that extra time. As my first jet of semen splashed inside her Helen screamed and came apart in my arms, clinging to me as her climax hit her like a brick across the head. Literally, as it seemed to leave her completely stunned.

We lay quietly for a while, me just cuddling Helen, holding her against me, wondering how to broach the next subject.

Helen suddenly seemed to come to a full realisation of what had happened. She sat up with a small scream.

"Oh my god. What have I done? I don't even know you and I let you take my virginity. How could I do that? What's wrong with me?"

"We've been over that," I told her. "I introduced myself. Charles, remember? And we've just had a very enjoyable interlude from which there will be no consequences as long as you're on the pill."

Helen blinked, working out what I meant. Then she blushed.

"Yes," she said. "I'm on the pill. Maybe you should have thought of that earlier."

"Maybe," I said. "But if I had, I may not have proceeded. Sometimes it's best just to go with it.

My next point is, I said you need to learn about the effect you have on men. Is there somewhere you are supposed to be this morning, or are you going to stay here so I can give you more lessons?"

Ashson
Ashson
8,536 Followers
12