Morning Light Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,580 Followers

Jimmy had on a tee shirt and a pair of shorts.

Jennifer put her feet up on the sofa and leaned back into Jimmy's arms against his chest, moaning softly as she snuggled even closer to his body. He put his arms around her waist and held her warm body to his.

"Mom, Todd invited us to a graduation party Friday night after the ceremony. I told him no and that we were going to celebrate together."

"Good, I don't think I want to go to another of his parties," Jennifer laughed. "At least not for a while."

That comment surprised Jimmy just a bit. Would she go to another party like that some other time? "He also asked if we wanted to double date with him and Ronda on Saturday night, maybe a movie or something. I told him I would ask you."

"It's okay with me," Jennifer shrugged. "Are you sure you want to have him as a friend."

"No, I'm not sure but I don't know any other way to find out. He has been really nice lately. He may be just buttering me up so he can get to you."

"Well, he can't have me, cause I'm all yours," Jennifer quipped.

"I'll tell him we'll go out with them but he has to keep his hands off of you," Jimmy said with a laugh.

Jimmy sat quietly for a while, holding his mother. After her comment earlier about the party, he had a question on his mind but wasn't entirely comfortable bringing it up. Finally, he took a deep breath and said, "Mom...did you, uh...did you enjoy the party?"

Jennifer was silent for a while before she whispered, "Yes, I guess I have to admit that I did. Some of it is still hazy but I can remember most of it."

"Would you go to another one like that?"

"I don't honestly know the answer to that. It made me feel young to be with all those teenagers and you. However, those things...those things we did...well they were wild."

Jimmy was pleased with her comment. At least she wasn't as upset as she seemed to be in the beginning. "I'm pretty sure there is a 'screamer' inside my mom," he said jokingly.

However, Jennifer answered in a more serious tone. "You might be right. I've felt so different since the divorce. I don't know, like I have wasted a lot of years and that I really didn't know what a loving relationship was like. Your dad...your dad and I just went through the motions. I'm not even sure we were ever in love."

"I'd like to make up for that," Jimmy whispered hugging his mom tighter.

"You already have. What about you, did you enjoy the party?"

"Well, the easy answer is yes. However, I was certainly uncomfortable at times, especially when we...we, you know, switched. But not enough to leave," Jimmy added quickly. "I'm embarrassed to say that I got excited watching you...uh, watching you sucking on Todd."

"Really," Jennifer said truly surprised. "I think you also liked Ronda's big tits," Jennifer said, turning to him with a pretty pout.

"Her tits are not 'that' big," Jimmy lied.

"They certainly are compared to mine," Jennifer said and pulled her robe apart, exposing her breasts.

Jimmy gasped as he looked over his mother's shoulder at her gorgeous breasts. "Mom you have beautiful breasts," he said and reached up and cupped them in his hands. "I love your breasts," he whispered in her ear then kissed her neck. Then he whispered, "It didn't look like you minded what Todd had between his legs either." Suddenly Jimmy regretted saying anything about that, fearing that he might have gone too far.

Instead of getting mad, Jennifer pushed her breasts into Jimmy's hands and said, "I have to admit 'it' was nice. However, not as big as yours, mind you. Was Ronda good at sucking you off?"

"Uh...God mom...you don't beat around the bush do you?"

"Well?"

"I guess so."

"You guess so? Either she was good or she wasn't."

"Alright she was good. What about Shelly, was she as good as me at eating you?" Jimmy returned, one upping her.

Jennifer did react this time. Jimmy could feel her body tense. "I'm sorry mom, that was out of line."

"No it's all right Jimmy. I was just thinking about her calling me Mrs. Henson. How do you suppose she knew my name?"

"I don't know, maybe she looked in your wallet."

"I'm a little worried about her. I wonder if she told anyone?"

"I don't know, she may have."

"What's her last name?"

"Belison, I think."

"Belison, Belison, Belison," Jennifer said trying to remember where she had heard that name before. "Wait a minute," Jennifer said, then sat up, startled. "Does she live up on Randolph Street?"

"I think so, why?"

"Holy sh... That's her mother. It's not likely that there are two families named Belison on Randolph Street."

"Who's her mother?"

"The woman in the video tape. That was her mother being fucked by those two men."

"Are you sure?"

"It has to be."

"Damn mom, we should have kept that tape then," Jimmy said.

"We did," Jennifer smiled with embarrassment. "I went back to the video store and told them that we had thrown the tape away by accident. It cost me forty bucks but I think we just solved our problem with Shelly." Suddenly there seemed to be a heavy weight lifted off Jennifer's shoulders. If Shelly hadn't told anyone then she could be controlled. Even if she had, she could be made to refute what she had said. Jennifer relaxed back into her son's arms. "I'll come up with a plan to take care of 'little miss smarty pants'."

"Mom you are a genius, but don't be too hard on her. She did eat your pussy pretty good," Jimmy chuckled.

"I have to agree with you there," Jennifer said, her face flushing as she remembered. "So, are you excited about graduation?" she said to change the subject.

"Kinda, but it's sad too. I don't have that many friends, so I won't miss that when I leave for college." Jimmy didn't really want to talk about what happens after the summer was over. He didn't want to go away. Everything had changed now.

"By the way Jimmy, what do you want for your graduation present?"

"I have everything I want right here in my hands mom," Jimmy said, squeezing his mother's breasts."

"Come on Jimmy, you have to want something more than your mom's tits."

"Well, we haven't had anal sex yet," Jimmy joked.

"Is that what you want?" Jennifer said seriously, turning her head to face him.

Jimmy looked into her eyes but couldn't read her. "Are you kidding?"

"No, if you want my ass Jimmy...then...then I will give it to you. I will give you anything you want."

"My God mom, you're serious. I can't believe it. Have you...have you ever done it like that?"

"No, but there is a first time for everything. You can have my ass virginity."

"Wow," Jimmy muttered, his erect penis pressing against his mother's back.

"Then it's settled. You can fuck me in the ass Friday night," Jennifer said in a matter of fact tone. However, on the inside she was shivering. She wasn't as confident as she wanted to appear. She had tried anal sex when she was first married but they were both far too drunk and it was a debacle. Then there was the fact that Jimmy was far larger than his father.

Jennifer could feel her son's erect condition. She squirmed around, pressing her back against his groin. She heard him moan. "I think someone is excited," she giggled.

"What makes you think that," Jimmy laughed.

"This!" Jennifer said and reached around behind her and grasped his penis through his shorts. "I think it needs a little tender loving care." Jennifer turned around and started to get onto her knees.

"Wait a minute mom." Jimmy got up and went to his room. He was back in a minute with something in his hand. He opened his hand and showed his mother a rolled up cigarette.

"What's that?"

"Todd gave me two joints," Jimmy said.

"Jimmy! You know I don't want you fooling with drugs!" Jennifer said in a disapproving tone, acting like a mother for the first time. "You could go to jail!"

"Mom, they wouldn't even arrest you in this state for a couple of joints. Besides, you know that I would never do 'drugs'. I hardly even drink. However, I can't say that for the rest of the guys."

Immediately Jennifer realized that she had come on too strong. "You're right sweetie. Sometimes I let my motherly instincts come out."

"I know mom. That's why I love you so much," Jimmy smiled. "Come on, I only have two. Let's try one tonight and I'll save the other for Friday night, and that will be the last of it...deal?"

Jennifer hesitated. "All right, deal!"

Jimmy and his Jennifer sat on the sofa and smoked the joint. It took them a few drags to get the hang of it but soon they could hold it in without coughing. By the time the joint was gone, they were both giggling for no apparent reason.

"You know, I never noticed how loud the ticking of that clock on the mantle sounds," Jimmy said seriously. Just as he said that the chimes started to sound. He looked at his mom with his eyes wide.

She looked back at him in amazement then they both burst out laughing. Suddenly everything just seemed so funny.

"Let me get us some snacks, I starved," Jimmy said, still laughing as he went to the kitchen.

A little while later, Jennifer was lying in her son's arms again. They both felt so comfortable and mellow. There was a strong feeling of love and contentment between mother and son, like the world and all of its problems were locked outside where they couldn't hurt them. The drug made all doubt about their relationship suddenly disappear. It seemed so right now, so natural.

It wasn't long before Jimmy's mind went back to sex. He could feel his penis becoming erect against his mother's back again.

Jennifer felt it as well. "Oh yes, I think I was going to do something about this," she said and turned around and took hold of his penis again. "Stand up," she said as she moved to her knees at his feet.

Jimmy stood and let his mother pull his shorts down his legs. They both giggled when his penis sprung out, hitting her on the top of her head as she bent to pull his shorts off. However, as quickly as it started, the giggling stopped. Jimmy looked down at his mother and saw her eyes looking up at him, his erection bobbing between them. It was as if his penis wasn't even a part of his body, like it was some object floating between them. Jimmy sat down, his legs suddenly feeling weak.

As Jennifer moved between his legs, her eyes never left his pulsing erection. She gently laid her face on his thigh, looking at his long shaft, fascinated with its hardness. Almost in slow motion, her hand came up and she used her fingernail to trace the large vein that ran up and down the shaft. She had never really noticed that before. She watched in amazement as a large drop of clear liquid bubbled from the head and began a slow journey downward. She placed her finger on the hot skin of his shaft and let the juice trickle onto her finger. When she pulled her finger away, there was a long strand of clear liquid attached, like a spider's web in the morning dew. She used her finger to attach the string of juice to her tongue.

"Oh God mom," Jimmy moaned as she watched her slowly suck the juice into her mouth as she moved closer to his penis. However, Jimmy was frustrated when she didn't touch his penis. Instead, she moved back again.

Jennifer cupped Jimmy's large testicles in her hand. "I never knew how big these were," she said almost to herself as she gently lifted them, unable to contain them in one hand. She felt Jimmy's thigh's quiver and watched his penis pulse, almost like it might shoot off any minute.

Jimmy moaned when his mother leaned forward and blew hot air on the swollen head of his penis, then continuing down the shaft, to his balls. She used her tongue to tickle the hair on his balls, leaving saliva in her wake.

"Wait a minute," Jennifer said and stood up. "Wow," she said as she felt the power of the drug hit her, causing a rush to her head. When she got her balance again, she walked slowly from the room. She returned several minutes later with something in her hand.

"What's that?" Jimmy asked.

"I'll show you. Put your hands behind your back."

Jimmy didn't think twice as he put his hands behind his back. His mother tied them gently together with a silk scarf. She took another and wrapped it around his head, covering his eyes, and then she made him sit back on the couch.

"God mom, what are you doing to me?"

"I'm going to give you the best blow job you have ever hand. Even better than Ronda."

A little competition and jealousy can be sweet Jimmy thought.

Jennifer returned to her position between her son's knees. She pressed his thighs far apart so that she could get very close to his penis. When she was situated, she again began to blow on Jimmy's penis, watching it throb and pour a steady stream of juice from the slit in the swollen head. When her tongue finally touched his hot skin, his hips came off the sofa. She was sure he would have grabbed her head had she not tied his hands.

Jimmy was practically going mad with desire. He had never been so excited in his life. He could feel his mother's tongue licking his penis with little butterfly flicks. He was desperate to have her take him into her mouth. Yet, she kept delaying it.

Jennifer picked up a long feather she had brought down with the scarves. She watched Jimmy squirm as she began to tickle the head of his penis with the soft down of the feather. She ran it around the head and then under the crown, sliding it across the wet skin. Then she used one finger to push the head of his penis so that it was pointing at her face. The skin was stretched incredibly tight. Now she began to saw the feather across the sensitive skin, just below the head.

"Oh my God mom, oh God, oh God," Jimmy moaned incoherently as the marijuana in his system multiplied the sensation tenfold. He felt electric shocks running in waves down the shaft of his penis and straight through his balls. It was excruciating agony.


Up and down the shaft the feather moved, bringing goose bumps to his thighs. "Mom, I...I can't take...I can't take much more," Jimmy hissed through clenched teeth.

Jennifer held her son's penis down so that it was parallel to her mouth. She opened her mouth and took just the head inside, continuing to run the feather up and down the shaft.

The taste of her son's penis in her mouth was so incredible. His juice coated her tongue and ran down her throat. It tasted like honey. She could never remember it tasting so good before. She sucked hard on the head, pulling more into her mouth.

"Mommmmmm!!!" Jimmy moaned in warning as he felt his penis pulse. He could feel it. He could feel his sperm move through the tubes deep in his body and into his shaft. It seemed like it was moving in slow motion as the juice traveled up the shaft. Then an explosion went off in Jimmy's head at the same time his penis exploded.

Jennifer was so occupied with tasting his juice she hardly noticed her son screaming. Suddenly her mouth began to fill with juice. She moaned when she realized he was cumming. She quickly swallowed as another volley poured in to her mouth and across her tongue. She had tasted sperm before but nothing had ever tasted like this. It was thick and salty but not bitter. It was like her son's essence, his life, was pouring back into her body. She had created him and now he was giving it back. She had had his juice in her vagina, her throat, her stomach and soon, soon her ass.

Jennifer squeezed her thighs tightly together as her vagina throbbed in excitement. Suddenly and without warning, her body began to tremble. It was as if a climax had started in her groin without the knowledge of her brain. The excitement ran from her groin to her head and back again. Her hips bucked as she continued to swallow her son's sperm.

"Mom, mom!" Jimmy called out as his mother continued to suck on him long after all his juice was gone.

Finally, Jennifer pulled away and looked up at her son. His eyes were still covered and his head had fallen back onto the sofa. She could still taste his sperm in her mouth. When she saw a final drop come to the flaccid head of his penis, she stuck out her tongue and licked it off.

Jimmy and Jennifer slept in their own beds that night. It was as if they wanted to wait for that last step where they would sleep together all night. Neither one of them talked about it but they both knew that sharing a bed was a big step, one that they did not want to take lightly.

Chapter 4

Jennifer waited until about 4 P.M. before she picked up the telephone and dialed. She was very nervous.

"Hello."

"Hello, is this Shelly Belison?"

"Yes."

"Shelly, this is Jennifer from the party the other night."

"Oh yes, hi Mrs. Henson."

"It's Jennifer."

"Oh really! How is your son...I mean your boyfriend?"

"That's what I want to talk to you about."

"Sure."

"I'll be home from work at about 6 p.m., can you come over to my house?"

"No problem. Is your son...uh...boyfriend going to be there."

"No, he'll be out."

"Good, see you at 6."

Jennifer called home and talked to Jimmy. She told him that he was to make himself scarce while Shelly was there. She didn't want her to see him.

Jimmy was more than happy to comply with his mother's wishes. He was just as worried as her now about what might happen if Shelly blabbed her mouth around the school or neighborhood. However, he figured that he could be scarce but still stay near enough to hear or see what was happening. His mother's strength and determination surprised him. It didn't seem that she was angry, just on a mission to prevent Shelly from making trouble for them. He decided that he was glad that he wasn't going to be Shelly today.

When Jennifer arrived home, it was almost six. She had gotten caught up at work and then the traffic had been terrible. She wanted to change clothes but figured that she didn't have time. She was wearing her blue pinstriped business suit. It consisted of a sports jacked, under which she wore a white blouse, a tastefully short skirt, and blue high heels. She always wore thigh high nylons now and today she had chosen to wear panties.

A few minutes before six, the doorbell rang. Jennifer rushed Jimmy upstairs and hurried to the door. She looked at herself in the mirror one last time, straightened her hair, and smoothing her skirt. Suddenly she was surprised at herself for even caring what she looked like. This, after all, was only a young girl who really meant nothing to her. However, as she reached for the door handle, she had a flashback of Shelly on her knees between her legs. Her hand started to tremble as twisted the knob to open the door.

When Jennifer opened the door, she almost let out a gasp of surprise. It was Shelly, or at least she thought it was. What Jennifer saw standing on her steps was a "very" young looking girl. She had her hair braided into two short pigtails. She was wearing a blouse and the shortest skirt Jennifer had ever seen. It was blue with large pleats. It looked like a cheerleaders skirt. On her feet she was wearing a pair of black shoes with little white shocks with ruffles around the top.

"Shelly?" Jennifer asked, her mouth suddenly dry. She knew that her brain was fuzzy about the party but she couldn't believe this was the same girl. "You're the girl from...from Todd's party right?"

"Yes, Mrs. Henson. Well, are you going to invite me in?" she asked when Jennifer stood staring.

"Yes, come in please." Jennifer stood back and let the young girl sashay into her house.

"Would you like something to drink?" Jennifer asked as the followed her into the living room.

"A coke would be nice."

"Be back in a minute," Jennifer said and hurried into the kitchen. She had to stop and take a deep breath as she opened the refrigerator door. Jennifer knew that she had to get a hold on herself. Her mind was racing with questions. The biggest one was, is she eighteen or thirteen? If she was eighteen why was she dressed like that? What if she wasn't of legal age? All right, stop this she thought. She would find out soon.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,580 Followers