Morning Light Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,609 Followers

Shelly was sitting on the sofa when Jennifer returned with her coke.

"Thank you," Shelly said sweetly.

Jennifer sat on the sofa a comfortable distance away from the young girl. "Are you all ready for graduation?" Jennifer asked, far more casually than she felt. She figured that would be a way to at least find out if she were seventeen. Then suddenly she remembered that she had said she was applying to State College. Even thought Shelly could have been lying, Jennifer almost sighed in relief.

"Yea, I'll be real happy to get out of there."

"Why?"

"I don't know...I don't fit in." Shelly said. She sat back on in the corner of the sofa and pulled her legs up and crossed them is yoga fashion. This made her tiny skirt slid up almost to her groin.

Jennifer couldn't help looking between her legs. At least she had panties on she thought.

"Shelly, I wanted to talk to you about...uh about the party and...uh what happened," Jennifer said, suddenly tongue tied and feeling very uncomfortable.

"You mean about what 'we' did or what you did with your son?" Shelly said, looking directly at Jennifer and rubbing her finger around the lip of her glass. She sat further back, her knees moving wider.

Jennifer knew she needed to get the upper hand in this conversation right away. Yet, for some reason this young girl was making her act like an inexperienced teenager herself.

"All right young lady, that's enough," Jennifer said with undisguised anger. "You know what I mean. You know that Jimmy is my son and that we were at the party together but that's all you know."

"Well, I heard you and Jimmy were having a lot of fun in the basement with the gang."

"You don't know what was going on down there. Its just hearsay."

"Maybe but I took a walk on the beach just about the time the sun was coming up," Shelly said smugly. "There was no question about what was happening there, was there?"

Again, Jennifer was shocked when she realized that Shelly must have seen them making love on the beach. "Have you told anyone about us?" Jennifer asked, realizing that denying what she and Jimmy had done would be senseless.

"Not yet, but I might," Shelly said with almost an evil smile. At least as evil as a girl that looked thirteen years old could look.

Jennifer tried desperately to control her anger. "All right Shelly, I didn't want to do this but you give me no choice," Jennifer said and picked up the remote. "Watch," she said and turned toward the TV.

The TV came on, then Jennifer pressed the play button, and the VCR started to play the movie. She looked over at Shelly for her reaction. She saw the girl's eyes open wide when she saw her mother, scantily dressed, sitting on the sofa.

"Uncle Paul!" Shelly said and placed her hand over her mouth in shock when she saw the two men walk into the picture and began to kiss her mother.

"Is that your father's brother?" Jennifer asked.

"No," Shelly whispered as she listened to her mother talk to the camera.

This was very interesting Jennifer thought...a mother and her brother.

"Oh my God," Shelly whispered as she saw the action on the screen heat up. Soon tears were streaming down her cheeks.

Jennifer let Shelly watch the entire first section of the movie before she paused it. "Now young lady, if you don't want this movie delivered to all of your family and friends, you had better keep quiet about what you think you know about me and my son."

Shelly looked at Jennifer with anger. She started to open her mouth but stopped when Jennifer pushed the play button. She turned back to the screen and watched in total shock as she saw her neighbor's head between her mother's legs.

"I guess you're not the only one in the family that likes women," Jennifer said, now clearly in control for the first time.

"Oh God," Shelly said, suddenly shaking with fear. "Mrs. Henson, I promise that I won't say anything, please don't let anyone see that. My dad and mom could lose their jobs. They're both teachers in the school system." Shelly sobbed, tears streaming down her checks.

Suddenly, Jennifer felt terrible. She wasn't this kind of person, and she certainly wasn't interested in destroying anyone's life. It was only her instincts to protect her family that had made her go this far. She didn't want to hurt this young girl or her family. Now she felt sorry for Shelly. Shelly now looked like the child she appeared to be.

Shelly put her hands over her face and sobbed uncontrollably.

With a pain in her heart, Jennifer got up, went over to her, and sat close. She reached out hesitantly and pulled the teenager to her, letting her sob into her shoulder. "I'm sorry sweetie, I shouldn't have shown you that but I didn't know what else to do."

Shelly pulled away and looked at Jennifer, her eyes still pouring tears, running her mascara down her cheeks. "I wouldn't have ever told anyone. I only wanted to be friends. I just...I just...I don't know, I've just been so lonely since...since Sharon left."

"Who is Sharon?" Jennifer asked as Shelly placed her head back on her shoulder.

"She...she was...sob...a friend...sob...a friend of my mothers," Shelly said, her sobs making it difficult to talk. "She taught me to...to...you know, do what I did to you."

"Oh!" Jennifer said with understanding.

"She was a lot older...older than my mother even," Shelly said, wiping her eyes with her sleeve. "I...I loved her and she went off with someone else."

"I'm so sorry," Jennifer said sincerely.

"My mom introduced us several years ago when I was sixteen. She was so good to me after, after I...I was raped."

"Oh my God, you were raped?"

"Yes, by Jerry Duncan, he was on the football team. Sharon...Sharon helped me through it, then one thing led to another, and we became lovers. I loved her with all my heart. But, she was...she was different."

"How?"

"She liked to be in charge. She liked to dominate me. I would dress up like I am today and she would make me do things. At first I didn't like it but then...then, I don't know, something changed and I didn't mind what she did to me. Now she is gone." Shelly broke into sobs again.

Jennifer felt terrible for Shelly, yet a little unwanted thrill went through her. What did this girl have in mind coming here dressed as she was today? What kind of things did this woman have her do to her? She held Shelly to her shoulder and looked down at her carelessly spread thighs. She could clearly see Shelly's panties now. A shiver ran through her. Calm down she told herself again.

"It's going to be okay. I'm not going to let anyone see this movie. It will be our secrete."

Shelly pulled away from Jennifer and looked at her face. She was trying to see if she mean what she was saying. There was a tenderness in Jennifer's eyes that wasn't there before. Suddenly, Shelly felt an overwhelming urge to kiss her. She moved her lips quickly toward Jennifer's.

Jennifer was surprised and shocked when Shelly's lips touched hers. She was so shocked that she didn't react right away. Her eyes opened wide when the young girls tongue pressed into her mouth. It spite of her shock, Jennifer felt excitement coursing through her. She could taste the teenager's sweet saliva as her lips pressed hard to hers and began to move around. Jennifer's eyes closed in pleasure as Shelly wrapped her arms around her and pulled her tight.

Shelly could feel her vagina begin to pulse with pleasure. Kissing a girl was so much different from a boy. It was softer, sweeter. She loved the softness and the sweetness of a woman's lips. When she felt pressure on her shoulders, she reluctantly pulled away.

Jennifer was breathing hard when she finally broke the kiss. Her eyes were closed and her head was down as she tried to catch her breath.

Up on the landing at the top of the stairs, Jimmy watched the two on the sofa. He had could see them but he couldn't really hear what they were saying. He was about to go back to his room when he saw Shelly kiss his mom. This was going to get real interesting he thought. He rushed back into his room and got a pair of his mother's panties. Now he sat, straining his ears and eyes, his hard penis wrapped in the panties in his hand.

"Shelly," Jennifer said breathlessly, afraid to look at the young girl. When she did she saw a pretty smile on her face. "Oh God," she moaned as her lips came back to hers again. This time, it was Jennifer's tongue that moved first, entering Shelly's open mouth. Now Jennifer's vagina was positively quivering. She could feel her panties becoming soaked. Jennifer couldn't believe what was happening to her. She had never had any desire to be with a woman, yet this young girl was making her crazy with lust. Jennifer wanted to put a stop to this to tell her to leave but she knew that it could hurt the emotional teenager. However, there was more to it than that. Feeling sympathy for someone had never made her vagina quiver and her panties wet.

This time when they pulled apart, Jennifer looked into Shelly's eyes; she saw a fire, a burning pool of lust. Jennifer was no longer in control of her emotions. Now she was reacting. "Stand up," she said. It wasn't intended to be a command but somehow it came out that way.

Whatever it was intended to be, Shelly didn't hesitate and stood up in front of Jennifer.

With a quivering voice Jennifer said, "Lift your skirt."

Shelly looked at her, her eyes wide with excitement as she reached for her little skirt. Slowly she pulled it up until her panties were visible. Her little panties were white with red hearts. She had chosen them carefully.

Even Jennifer couldn't believe what she was doing when she said, "Take them off." She watched, her heart pounding in her chest as Shelly pulled her panties down her thighs and then stepped out of them. Immediately she reached for her skirt and pulled it up again without being told to. She stood at attention, almost shivering.

Jennifer stared at Shelly's bare pussy. It was totally devoid of hair. The only part of her vagina she could see was the outer lips. The inner lips were totally enclosed. However, there was a glistening drop of juice hanging from the lips. Almost in slow motion, Jennifer's hand reached out until her finger touched the large drop of clear juice. As if in a trance, she began to smear the juice around the smooth lips. They were so smooth that it almost felt like she had never had any hair.

Reading her thoughts, Shelly said, "Sharon didn't want me to have any hair so she took me to a place and they did something called electrolysis. It hurt but now I never have to shave."

Jennifer didn't answer Shelly; she was too busy rubbing her smooth skin. When one finger slipped between the lips, Shelly moaned and moved her hips forward. Jennifer looked up and saw that her eyes were closed in pleasure. Slowly she slid a finger into the little opening. While she had felt her own vagina many times, she had never felt anyone else's. It was a unique experience. Her finger was squeezed by the young girls hole, as she pressed deeper and deeper. Finally, she could go no further as her finger was buried to the knuckle.

"Oh Mrs. Henson," Shelly moaned as Jennifer began to move her finger in and out of the teenager.

Jimmy was practically mad with desire as he watched his mother finger Shelly. This even surpassed the night he saw his mom having sex with her boyfriend. He moved his hand slowly up and down his throbbing shaft, wanting to be careful and not climax too soon.

"Take your clothes off." This time it was a command. Jennifer pulled her finger out of Shelly. She looked at her finger and saw that it was coated with the girl's juice. Unsure of what to do with her wet finger, she reached down for Shelly's panties. She picked them up and wiped her finger. Now she could smell the girl's excitement on her hand and the panties.

Shelly quickly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off. Then she let her skirt drop to the floor, leaving her naked.

Jennifer looked at the teenager standing naked in front of her except for her little white socks and black shoes. Her breasts were rather small but the nipples were puffies; there was no nipple per se, just large pink puffy areolas. "Come closer," Jennifer said, her voice husky with excitement.

When Shelly stepped closer, she was standing between Jennifer's legs. She watched the older woman reach up and touch her breasts with shaking hands. A little moan escaped her lips as she watched Jennifer's fingers begin to squeeze her sensitive areolas. "Oh Mrs. Henson," Shelly whispered, her legs beginning to shake with excitement.

Jennifer pulled her hands away when she felt that the girl was going to climax. She wasn't ready to let her climax yet. Her own vagina needed some attention. She sat back and took off her blazer. "Get on your knees," she ordered, no longer caring if she was demanding or not. When Shelly was between her legs Jennifer told her to open her blouse.

It was excruciatingly slow for Shelly to open all the buttons of Jennifer's blouse because her fingers were shaking so much. When she had the last button undone she pulled her hands away, not daring to open the blouse; her former lover never let her do that with out permission.

Jennifer opened her blouse, baring her bra-covered breasts to the excited eyes of the kneeling girl. She reached between her heaving breasts and unclipped the clasp in the middle. She hesitated for just a moment, drawing out the suspense, and then she let the bra snap to the sides, exposing her large white breasts to the young girl's wide eyes. "Suck them," she said in an excited whisper.

Shelly practically fell between Jennifer's breasts, grabbing one large tit in her hand and bringing her lips to it. She began to suck like she expected to get milk out of the large nipple. The room was filled with loud sucking sounds as Shelly went from one nipple to the other, leaving her salvia dripping from the tips.

"Oh God, oh God," Jennifer moaned as her excitement increased rapidly. Soon, she had to have more. "Wait," she said and pushed a surprised Shelly back. Quickly she lifted her hips and pulled her skirt up to her waist.

Shelly's hands beat her to the panties and pulled them down her legs, throwing them over her shoulder carelessly, no longer concerned that Jennifer would scold her. She grabbed Jennifer's thighs and pushed them up in the air, letting her slide forward. Shelly was almost hyperventilating as she looked down at Jennifer's swollen sex lips. There was a steady stream of clear juice running from the hole. Slowly Shelly bent her head, breathing deeply before her mouth came into contact with Jennifer's vagina. There was no pretense now as Shelly's mouth engulfed the flesh of her groin.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!" Jennifer moaned as the teenager performed her magic on her pulsing hole. She sucked, licked, and even bit her flesh until Jennifer couldn't stand it anymore. Her hands reached out and grabbed her lover's head in a vise grip, finger intertwined in her hair, pulling it between her legs frantically. Her wet flesh practically smothered the girl. However, if Shelly minded, she didn't show it. Her mouth and tongue never stopped moving for a second.

"Shelly, Shelly, Shelly," Jennifer moaned. "Oh Lord, I'm going to...I'm going...ahhhhhhh!!!" Jennifer's body began to buck off the sofa into Shelly's face. Her vagina began to convulse and suddenly juice began to squirt into Shelly's open mouth. Jennifer didn't know what was happening to her. She could feel her juice squirting out like she was peeing. However, she was to far gone to worry about it.

When she finally let Shelly's head free from her thighs, she fell back on the sofa in exhaustion. She looked down and saw the girl between her legs smiling up at her. Her face was a literally swamp of juice. It was dripping from her lips and chin; even her eyebrows were wet with juice.

"I'm sorry," Jennifer whispered.

"Sorry for what? I loved it," Shelly said, licking her lips. However, it wasn't an obscene gesture, it was a gesture of love.

"Let me get you a towel," a red faced Jennifer said. She got up on wobbly legs and went to the kitchen. When she returned Shelly was sitting in the same position. Her training from her former lover was still strong in her mind. Jennifer sat back down in front of the teenager and gently wiped the juice from her face as best she could.

"That was incredible," Jennifer whispered and bent and kissed Shelly's lips gently.

"Are you hungry?" Jennifer asked.

"Starved," Shelly answered.

"Let me go change, then you and I can go out and have dinner if you want."

"I would love that."

"Okay, get your clothes on, I'll be back in a few minutes."

As Shelly began to dress, she saw Jennifer pick up her little panties with the hearts on them and walk away. She shrugged her shoulders and dressed without her panties.

Jennifer walked up the stairs carrying the panties in her hand. On impulse she brought them to her nose and inhaled. She felt a little flutter in her lower region at the sweet scent of her new teenaged lover.

Jimmy was lying on the bed pretending to read when his mother walked into the room.

"I see you have been busy," she said as she reached down and picked up a pair of her cum soaked panties from the floor, which had been half hidden under the bed.

Jimmy's face turned three shades of red.

"Here, these should help you while I'm gone," Jennifer said and threw Shelly's panties onto Jimmy's stomach. "They smell very sweet."

"I'll be home later. I want to take Shelly to dinner then I'll drop her off at home. Can you fix your own dinner?"

"Sure," Jimmy answered. "Is everything going to be all right with her?"

"I think so. I'll see you later tonight," Jennifer said to Jimmy and bent over and kissed his lips passionately then smiled at him as left the room.

Chapter 5

Jennifer and Shelly went to a quiet Italian restaurant and got a table in the back. They ordered salads, pasta, wine and bread, eating like they hadn't eaten in days. The two talked and laughed like two girlfriends. Jennifer learned that Shelly was a shy and sweet girl. She had had a few boyfriends and had experienced sex but was still a novice when it came to sex with boys. Her rape had forced her into the arms of her mother's friend. Sharon was there for her when she was at her weakest point. She had been a lifesaver for her but Jennifer wasn't certain of her motivation. Unfortunately, Sharon had met a woman closer to her own age and they had moved away, leaving Shelly crushed. That was six months ago.

Jennifer asked about her mother and father and their apparent sexual activity. Shelly told Jennifer that she had suspected that something was going on with her mother and father because they would make her go out quite often when their friends came over. She had never witnessed anything but the house sometimes smelled of sex when she got home. She was totally shocked that her Uncle Paul was involved. She knew that her mother and her brother were close but not 'that' close.

The time flew by and before they knew it, it was after nine. Jennifer had drunk most of the wine but she had let Shelly have a glass or two. They walked out of the restaurant with their arms wrapped around each other's waist. Most people probably thought they were mother and daughter.

As Jennifer came to the street that Shelly lived on she turned left instead of right.

"I live that way," Shelly said, assuming Jennifer had a little too much to drink.

"I know," she said and continued to drive about a half-mile until she came to a public park. She turned into the deserted parking lot and parked at the far end, behind some trees. She stopped the car and turned to Shelly.

Shelly looked surprised. "Why did we come here?"

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,609 Followers