Morning Light Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,563 Followers

"For this," Jennifer said and pulled Shelly's lips to hers for a kiss. Shelly moaned when Jennifer's tongue went into her mouth. At the same time Jennifer's hand reached up and unbuttoned a button on the girl's blouse. Her hand slipped inside to caress her orange sized breasts.

"Oh God Mrs. Henson."

"I think you can call me Jennifer now sweetie," Jennifer said as she began to unbutton the young girl's blouse. She pulled the blouse off Shelly's shoulders and pushed her back against the seat. Her lips went to Shelly's briefly, then kissed down her neck, sucking and biting her soft skin gently. She could feel the young girls body trembling as her lips neared her heaving breasts.

"Sharon never did...did that to me," she whispered breathlessly as Jennifer's mouth circled her puffy nipple. "Ohhhhh!" she moaned as her nipple was sucked hard. "Oh Jennifer, oh yes, oh God."

Jennifer's hand went between Shelly's legs and found her sopping vagina. Her finger began to play with her wet lips as her mouth worried her breasts. Shelly screamed as the older woman's finger slid into her body again. Her hands grabbed Jennifer's arms as her hips began to hump on the moving finger.

She was disappointed when Jennifer pulled her finger from her wet hole. She looked at her in a pleading manner. Then she was shocked when she saw her move the finger to her mouth. "Oh God," she moaned as she watched Jennifer push her finger into her mouth and suck it clean.

Jennifer stared into the young girls eyes. She could taste her sweet juice on her lips. She made a decision. "Let's get into the back."

The two of them jumped out of the car and crawled into the back seat. There was plenty of room in the back of the big Buck. As soon as they were in the back, they were in each other's arms again, tongues dueling. Shelly's small breasts pressed to the rough material of Jennifer's blouse.

Jennifer pulled away and took off Shelly's skirt, leaving her naked. "Lean back," she whispered to the surprised girl.

Shelly's eyes were wide with wonder as she lay back on the seat. She watched as Jennifer lifted her legs and placed them on her shoulders. "You're not going to...oh my God Jennifer," Shelly said as she watched Jennifer begin to kiss down her thighs.

Jennifer could smell Shelly's excitement as her lips neared her vagina. She had never even considered eating a woman before. However, her heart was beating so hard she could feel it pounding in her chest. When she reached the edge of Shelly's vagina, she stuck her tongue out and slid it up the middle between the large outer lips. Her tongue could feel the smaller swollen inner lips inside.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh, oh, oh, oh," Shelly moaned as she felt a mouth on her vagina for the first time in her young life. She had eaten Sharon hundreds of times but she had never returned the favor.

Jennifer had to hold Shelly's legs tight or risk being thrown out of her heaving crotch. Her tongue pressed deep between the lips of the young girl. She couldn't believe how sweet she tasted. She had tasted her own juice many times, but this was far better to her. Jennifer's mouth moved to the top of her pubic mound. She used her fingers to separate the lips, hunting for the clit. She peeled back the skin and saw the tiny pearl, almost pulsing with life in the dim light. Her mouth opened and her head moved down.

When Shelly felt Jennifer's lips suck her little clit into her mouth she couldn't take anymore. She grabbed Jennifer's hair and held her lips to her throbbing clit. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," she screamed as an incredible climax roared through her. It was like an electric shock as wave after wave of pleasure ran through her body. "Eat me, eat me, oh yes. Oh God Jennifer," Shelly moaned when one climax ended and another began. Her head was spinning and her body shivered as her lover ate her until darkness overcame her. The excitement was too intense for the young girl. The next thing she remembered she awoke in Jennifer's arms; she had passed out from pleasure.

They lay in each other's arms for a long time. Jennifer would occasionally kiss Shelly's lips and she would sometimes kiss her lips. At one point, Shelly opened Jennifer's blouse again and found her braless breast. She gently stroked her as they snuggled together.

Jennifer looked at her watch. It was 10:30. "Wow, I had better get you home. I don't want you to get into trouble."

"Don't worry, my mom and dad are over at Uncle Paul's tonight. I know what they're doing now. They won't be home for some time," Shelly said, continuing to squeeze Jennifer's breast in her hand. She moaned in frustration when Jennifer pulled her hand from her blouse. "Can I...can I do you again?" she asked shyly.

"No sweetie, we'll save that for the next time. I have to go to work tomorrow," Jennifer said and kissed the young girls nose. "But thank you for the offer."

Shelly felt her heart soar. She repeated in her mind..."we'll save that for the next time." That meant there would be a next time. Shelly reluctantly dressed and got back into the front seat.

Jennifer straightened her clothes and got behind the wheel. Several minutes later they pulled up in front of Shelly's house. They sat there quietly looking at each other. Jennifer reached over, brushed a lock of hair from Shelly's cheek, and then caressed her cheek lovingly.

"Can I...can I do something?" Shelly asked.

"Sure sweetie, what is it?"

"This," Shelly said and leaned back against the door and spread her legs. Her little skirt came up to her waist and her bare vagina was spread wide.

Jennifer watched in surprise as Shelly began to play with herself.

"Sharon used to make me do this. She used to like to watch me. It makes me so excited," Shelly said as her fingers opened her slit and her other finger began to rub her swollen clit.

"Oh God Shelly, we are on your street," Jennifer said but made no move to stop the girl. She watched with increasing excitement as the teenager brought herself pleasure. Jennifer wanted to play with herself but knew that would be going too far.

"Yes Mistress, tell me what you want," Shelly pleaded, taking the role of submissive.

"Play with yourself," Jennifer said, unsure of herself. "Come on, play with that pussy. Finger fuck yourself now," Jennifer commanded, getting into the charade.

"Oh yes Mistress I will. I'll cum for you if you watch."

Jennifer's own hips began to move on the seat. "Come on you little bitch, fuck yourself. Use two fingers."

Shelly spread her vagina and pushed two fingers deep inside. "Oh God Mistress I'm going to cum. Can I cum Mistress? Can I cum?"

"Go ahead and cum bitch," Jennifer hissed. She watched as Shelly's body began to convulse in pleasure, her hips pushing up into her rapidly moving fingers as her legs squeezed tightly together.

"Oh God, oh yes, ohhhhhhh!!!" Shelly moaned as she climaxed, her eyes staring at Jennifer until the pleasure was too great. Finally Shelly's body stopped moving and her legs fell to the side.

Jennifer pulled Shelly to her again and hugged her. Then she picked up Shelly's wet hand. She stared into the girl's eyes and sucked her fingers clean.

Finally, Jennifer looked at the teenager's pretty face. She touched her cheek again.

Shelly's hand came up, pressed Jennifer's hand to her cheek, then turned, and kissed the palm. "Thank you for the most wonderful evening of my life," she whispered with tears in her eyes.

"Thank you sweetie, it was very special to me too."

"Can we get together again sometime?" Shelly asked hopefully.

"Wild horses couldn't keep us apart," Jennifer smiled.

"I love you," Shelly said suddenly, surprising Jennifer.

Jennifer looked at Shelly's tear streaked face, uncertain how to respond. Instead of saying anything she pulled the teenager to her and gently kissed her lips. She knew that they were on a public street in the girl's neighborhood but at that moment, she didn't care. The kiss was loving and gentle, yet passionate. She wasn't sure how she felt about the teenager. It was far too soon. However, she knew that she could develop strong feelings for her.

"I'll call you tomorrow from work," Jennifer said as Shelly opened the door and got out.

"Thank you," Shelly said looking into the car then closing the door.

Jennifer watched her walk up the sidewalk to her door. She saw Shelly turn around and smile at her, walking backward and waving. Jennifer took a deep breath and shivered, then drove away.

Chapter 6

Jennifer kept her promise and called Shelly at 4:30 the following day. She had not been able to get the pretty teenager out of her mind. While she knew this relationship was crazy, she couldn't seem to help herself. Shelly seemed to be a combination of a vamp, daughter, and girlfriend. All day she would have flashbacks of the young girl's sweet breasts and hairless little vagina. She could practically taste her on her lips.

"Hi sweetie," Jennifer said.

"Hi Jennifer," Shelly said, her heart beating rapidly in her chest. She was so excited that Jennifer had kept her promise and called. Unlike Jennifer, Shelly had no emotional dilemma; she was in love. She could even feel her palms sweating and her hands shaking as she held the telephone to her ear. Shelly never felt that she would find someone to replace Sharon.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house on Sunday afternoon? Jimmy will throw some hamburgers on the grill."

"Uh...Jimmy will be there?"

"Yes, but he doesn't bite, at least not hard," Jennifer joked.

Shelly hesitated. She was felt a little tinge of jealously. She knew that Jimmy was Jennifer's first love but she didn't want to share. However, she was also realistic; Jimmy was her son and lover and she would never come between that. "All right."

Jennifer knew exactly what Shelly was thinking. This was going to be a test of sorts. If Shelly couldn't get along with Jimmy and accept their relationship then any relationship they expected to have would be gone. "Great, about one o'clock then?"

"Thanks...and Jennifer...I do love you.

When Jennifer didn't answer right away, Shelly said, "I know you don't feel the same way about me, but you will."

When Jennifer arrived home that evening she felt like everything was going to work out. There were a still a lot of tricky issues that needed to be dealt with but things had a way of working out for the best. Jennifer felt as good about herself as she had in years. She felt desirable and loved. She no longer cared what other people thought.

She and Jimmy had dinner then went to the family room to watch TV. As was usual now, the two of them snuggled on the sofa. Jimmy had brought his mother a bottle of wine and a glass.

"I love that outfit," Jimmy said.

Jennifer had on a pair of sky blue silk lounging pajamas. "Thank you Jimmy. I love the feeling of silk."

"So how did your evening go with Shelly?" he asked.

"You know how it went. I know you were spying on us," Jennifer said with a smile.

"All right, I admit it, I'm guilty," Jimmy said holding his hands up in surrender. "I have to admit that that was the sexiest thing I have ever seen mom." Jimmy put his arm around his mother and pulled her close. That Shelly is a sexy little girl. What was with that outfit, she looked like a pre-teen?"

"Shelly has some issues. She was raped by some football player and just as bad, I think a female lover took advantage of her weakened state."

"So what happened when you two went out?"

"Well...uh...we had dinner and talked," Jennifer said, her face suddenly turning red.

"Come on mom, I can see that you are not telling me the whole story."

"Uh...we parked for a little while..."

"And?"

"Oh all right. I did...I did her, you know, like she did me," Jennifer said hesitantly.

Jimmy's mouth dropped open. "You ate her?" he said in shock, sitting up and looking at his mother with wide eyes.

"Yes," Jennifer whispered.

"Mom, you are the wildest mother a guy ever had. Tell me about it...come on, I want the details," Jimmy said in excitement.

"There's not much to tell. I made her get naked in the car and we got into the back seat. Then...then...you know, I ate her," Jennifer said looking down at her wineglass, afraid to meet Jimmy's eyes.

"Damn mom you had sex in the back of the car just like a hot teenager. I can't believe it. Jesus that is so hot," Jimmy said, his shorts tenting now with excitement. "You've made me so hot," Jimmy said and reached over and pulled his mother's hand to his erection.

"Jimmy, behave," Jennifer said as she finished her second glass of wine.

"Why? Let's have a little fun," he said.

"I want to wait until Friday night when...when we...you know I give you your present," Jennifer said, her face turning red again.

"God mom that's a long time," Jimmy said as he moved his mother's hand up and down his penis. "You can't sit here and tell your son how you ate another woman and then not give him relief. I think there are laws in 35 States about that."

"You're incorrigible," Jennifer said trying to act angry. However, she couldn't deny her son anything. "All right, stand up," she said and put her wine glass on the table.

Jimmy jumped up and stood in front of his mother. He watched as she unzipped his shorts and reached inside. He moaned when her warm hand wrapped around his penis and pulled it out.

Jennifer could feel her son's penis throb in her hand. She moved her hand up and down slowly, bringing another moan from his lips. She used one hand to cup his testicles as the other worked on his penis. It had been a long time since she had masturbated anyone...probably since she was in high school.

Jimmy watched as his mother masturbated him. He could see that she was breathing from her mouth now, indicating that she was getting excited. However, when he reached out and tried to pull her head to his swollen penis she resisted.

"Not tonight, I want to watch," Jennifer said as she continued to move her hand on his penis.

Jimmy's excitement began to grow as he watched his beautiful mother work on his penis. God he thought, she is going to masturbate me like some teenage girl would. He would have much rather had her mouth or better yet her vagina but he was a horny teenager and would take anything he could get.

Jennifer could see the head of Jimmy's penis expand and juice begin to pour from the tiny slit. She used the slick juice to coat the palm of her hand, and then she smeared it along the shaft. She used one hand on the shaft and took her thumb and middle finger and made them into an 'O' around the sensitive skin just below the crown. Squeezing her finger's she twisted them around in a circle.

Jimmy felt his penis throbbing as his mother teased him with her hands. He could see her eyes focused on the job, in deep concentration. "Mom, you had better watch out," Jimmy warned as his hips began to move back and forth, as his crisis neared. Instead of slowing down, Jennifer moved her fist faster and squeezed her fingers tighter. "Oh God, mom, I'm going to cum," Jimmy hissed.

Jennifer continued to move her hand up and down rapidly and then reached over and picked up her wineglass. She held the glass under the head of Jimmy's throbbing penis.

Jimmy's eyes opened wide in shock as his mother pointed his penis toward the glass. "Ohhhhhh!!!" he moaned as his penis began to squirt his pent up sperm into the glass. He watched as his mother milked him, filling the bottom of the glass with his thick juice. Jimmy's knees almost buckled as his balls emptied themselves into the glass. Each time he thought there was no more left, his mom would squeeze another spurt out.

Finally, when the last drop was squeezed out, Jimmy fell onto the sofa next to his mother. He closed his eyes and sighed. That was pretty good for a hand job he thought. When he opened his eyes he saw his mother swirling his juice around in the bottom of the glass.

Jennifer looked at the white juice filling the bottom of the glass. So many little sperm swimming around in there she thought. I wonder how many? Yet it only takes one...only one little sperm in the right place at the right time. A shiver when through her. Jennifer lifted the glass.

Jimmy almost passed out when he watched his mother turn the glass up to her lips and empty it into her mouth. "Oh my God mom," Jimmy moaned as he watched his mother swallow his sperm. "I can't believe that you just did that," Jimmy said in astonishment.

"Oh, I guess it's okay if I drink your sperm from your penis but not from a glass huh?" Jennifer said with a pout.

"Well...uh...well...I don't know. I've just never seen anybody do that before. I didn't mean to..." Jimmy started to say when his mother pulled his lips to hers. Jimmy moaned when his mother pushed her still coated tongue into his mouth.

When they pulled apart, Jennifer was breathing hard. "I think I had better get to bed before I rape you," she smiled. She stood up and began to walk away. After she took a couple of steps, she stopped and looked over her shoulder. Then she reached back and pulled her sexy silk pajamas down, baring her shapely ass. She pressed her ass back at Jimmy. "Are you still sure you want your mom's ass?" she said with a lust filled smile.

Jimmy started to get up off the sofa. Jennifer giggled and hurried out of the room and ran up the stairs. It was going to be a long couple of days of waiting for Jimmy.

It was going to be the wildest weekend any mother and son ever had.

End of Part 2

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,563 Followers