Morning Light Part 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,567 Followers

The warm evening air was filled with the sweet smell of magnolias and a whiff of Jennifer's perfume. The combination of the closeness of the two adults, the warm water and sweet wine brought a feeling of intimacy to them. It was almost as if they had been friends for years.

Eventually the evening became very quiet with only the crickets breaking the silence. In the pool, Jimmy and Rhonda were standing close to one another, face to face, waist deep in water. The shimming lights under the water and the shadows give their forms a surrealistic shape.

Jennifer snuggled closer to Robert, her hand snaking under the water to grasp his thigh. She smiled when he made no move to stop her hand from sliding up his strong thigh. She looked down at the pool and saw Jimmy and Rhonda in an embrace, their lips locked together. She turned to Robert, took his empty wineglass from his hand, and set it to the side. When she turned back, her eyes met his and their lips came together. Both of them moaned as their tongues worked together.

In the pool, Jimmy untied Rhonda's top and threw it out of the pool onto the cement before moving back into an embrace. His hands reached under the water and pulled her soft ass cheeks toward him, pressing his already hard penis to her groin. Jimmy moaned at the feeling of Rhonda's hard nipples pressing to his chest and the softness of her pubic mound again his much harder form.

"Untie me," Jennifer said as she turned her back to Robert. She could feel his hands shaking as he clumsily untied the top, letting her pull it off and lay it on the side of the hot tub. Then she turned back to Robert, her firm white breasts thrust proudly toward him. She could feel his eyes burning her flesh, sending a shiver through her. Slowly she lifted one soft breast, reached her hand up to the back of his neck, and brought her swollen nipple to his mouth. She heard him moan as he sucked the nipple between his lips. Within seconds, the heat of the tub was nothing compared to what Jennifer was feeling. She held Robert's head like a baby as he nursed on first one offered tit and then the other. She was lost in pleasure when she felt Robert's hands leave her breasts as he worked under the water. Then she smiled when she saw his swim trunks in his hand. A gasp came from her lips when she looked down and saw that Robert's cock head was sticking above the foaming surface, the foreskin no longer able to contain the crown. It looked almost like a small red apple floating on the water. Except that this apple had a long slit in the top and was leaking juice.

Jennifer pulled away from Robert and said, "Look!"

"Oh God," he said when he looked out at the pool. He saw that Jimmy was now lying on the side of the pool on his back with his legs still in the water. Rhonda was between his legs, his penis in her hand, and was licking it like an ice cream cone.

Jennifer reached down and grabbed Robert's penis, her fingers unable to touch around the circumference. The stretched skin on his shaft felt soft yet hard as it pulsed in her fingers. "Sit up here," she said and tapped the side of the hot tub.

Robert moved as if in a dream, his eyes still straining at the wanton display of sex by his daughter. He couldn't believe that he was watching his daughter suck on a boy as he prepared to let the boy's mother do the same to him. This evening was moving rapidly beyond his wildest imagination.

"Watch them," Jennifer said as she moved between his legs and bent her head. For the second time, she opened her lips wide and took the swollen head into her mouth. She moaned deep in her throat as the head filled her mouth to capacity. It was difficult, but eventually she had his penis head slick enough to move her lips around the head easily. One hand cupped his balls as the other move up and down the shaft. At first, his penis tasted of chlorine but soon there was only the sweet taste of him.

Robert's eyes strained toward the dim light of the pool as he watched his daughter perform oral sex on Jimmy. He would shift his eyes to Jennifer for a moment, watched her make love to his penis, and then would watch the two in the pool again. It was almost like he had both mouths on him. Like there were two women sucking his penis. That thought made him shiver in pleasure and a little moan escaped his lips.

When Jennifer heard Robert moan, she doubled her effort, using her mouth like a vacuum to suck as hard as she could. Then her tongue would worry the drooling slit, flicking up and down the opening. She felt his hips begin to move up at her sucking mouth. In her hand, his sperm- filled testicles began to churn, to pull up toward his body. Jennifer knew that he was getting close. Suddenly, she heard a growl from deep in Robert's throat and felt his hands grab for her head.

Robert's fingers twisted in her hair, forcing her mouth down on his swollen head. His penis grew even larger in her already stretched mouth.

Suddenly, Jennifer's rapidly moving tongue felt the slit open and then begin to spew an incredible load of his pent up semen into her mouth. She moaned and swallowed quickly, barely tasting his thick juice before a second, even larger, stream hit the back of her throat. Her mouth was already filled to capacity with the swollen head so there was no place for the cum to go. Jennifer had to wrench her head from Robert's hands or risk choking. However, when she pulled her lips away, Robert was far from finished. His penis continued to pulse and squirt out streams of cum directly into her face. Jennifer giggled and held his cock like a garden hose that had gotten out of control. Each stream splattered on her face, across her nose, her cheek, and even her forehead.

At the pool, Rhonda was groaning as well as she sucked and swallowed Jimmy's cum. She held his hips to the cement as her mouth worked like a vacuum, sucking and swallowing everything he had to offer. It was a major challenge for her not to lose a drop as Jimmy came in great quantities, filling her mouth repeatedly with the contents of his large testicles. He may not have been as large as her father but he certainly equaled or surpassed him in the quantity of sperm she thought.

When Robert's eyes could focus again, he looked down at Jennifer and almost gasped. Then his face turned red as he saw what he had done. Almost every inch of her face was covered in his sticky discharge. "God I'm sorry," he apologized.

"There's nothing to be sorry about," Jennifer said with a smile as she reached up and smeared Robert's copious sperm across her face. "It's pretty obvious the contents of your balls equals the size of your cock," she said in admiration as she continuing to cover her face in his sperm. "I hear sperm is very good for your skin."

Robert could only shake his head at the sexy, free- spirited woman between his legs. He felt his penis twitch with renewed excitement as he watched her hands smooth the cream across her face.

Jennifer wiped her face with a towel and pulled herself out of the pool to sit next to Robert. She turned and saw him looking at her with an amazed look on his face. She thought about kissing him but hesitated because her mouth still tasted of his cum. However, she needn't have worried as Robert grabbed her head and pulled her lips to his. She moaned deep in her throat as his tongue entered her mouth. Jennifer's hand went directly back to Robert's still formidable, but soft, penis. She began to caress him as their lips dueled. She almost swooned as she felt his strong hands caress her still sticky face, holding their lips together for a long, drawn out kiss.

At the pool, Rhonda and Jimmy were laying on a towel whispering. "I thought I saw your mom sucking on my dad's cock just before we got busy," Rhonda said.

"I know, I could see her head moving up and down," Jimmy answered. "Do you think they are going to fuck?" he asked excitedly.

"I would bet on it, knowing your mom," Rhonda answered with a giggle. She neglected to tell him that she and Jennifer had planned for that to happen.

"God, I'd love to see that," Jimmy said.

"Let's sneak over. They look like they're too occupied to notice us anyway," Rhonda said.

On the deck, Jennifer had placed the two beach towels on the wooden surface and was laying next to Robert kissing him, her hand working on his growing erection. Her swimsuit bottom had joined the discarded top. Robert's body felt strong and comfortable next to her naked form. As she pressed her breasts to his chest, she heard the two teenagers giggle as they approached the deck. However, Robert seemed to be too occupied to notice.

"Be still," she said to Robert as she began to slide down his body. She placed her head on his stomach and again took his penis into her mouth. Since it was only half-hard, it slipped inside easily this time. As she began to suck, she saw Jimmy and Rhonda peep up from the side of the deck. She smiled as much as she could with a rapidly swelling penis in her mouth. Jennifer worked hard; putting on a show as the two voyeurs looked on. She made quite a show of sucking him then licking up and down the shaft, leaving a thick trail of her saliva.

"Good God," Jimmy said when he saw that his mom had Robert's penis standing tall again. "How can she possibly get that thing inside her," he said almost to himself.

"Don't worry, it all fits," Rhonda said as she slipped in front of Jimmy and pressed her ass back on his swelling organ. "Besides, you came out of there, didn't you?" Rhonda said rhetorically.

When Jennifer had Robert's penis throbbing stiffly again she rose up and whispered to him, "Stay where you are, I'll do all the work."

Robert groaned as he lay flat on the deck. His eyes were closed in pleasure at the thought of Jennifer taking his penis into her body.

Jennifer stood up, looked down at the smiling faces of the spying teenagers, and saw that their eyes were wide with excitement. She placed her finger to her lips for them to be quiet as she straddled Robert's middle facing them. However, the sound of the motor to the hot tub would surely drown out any noise that the two giggling teenagers would make. Slowly she squatted until the bulbous head was touching her swollen and ready sex lips. She moved it back and forth, smearing her dripping juice across the head. When it was shiny with her own juice, she placed it at her pulsing hole. Her legs quivered in anticipation, her thighs taut with the strain. She hesitated, looking at her son, locking their eyes together. Then she waited.

It took several long seconds but suddenly Jimmy knew that his mom was waiting for him to tell her it was okay. His heart was pounding in his chest; his mouth became suddenly dry with excitement. He knew what he was going to do. Still, he hesitated, wanting to prolong the excitement. The view from their position was incredible. They were but a few feet away and the light from inside the house shined brightly between his mother's legs. He could see Robert's erection standing like an oak tree between her legs and her juice beginning to run down the side in a silvery stream. The swollen inner lips caressed the head like fingers trying to pull it inside.

"Wait, Jimmy," Rhonda breathed as she reached between her legs and brought Jimmy's swollen penis to her own pulsing hole. "Slide it in as your mom takes my daddy's cock," she whispered.

Jimmy took a deep breath, sighed, and slowly nodded his head up and down in approval to his mother. As he watched his mother close her eyes and move downward, he began to slowly slip into Rhonda.

Everyone moaned at the same time. However, Jennifer's was by far the loudest. It felt like a small baseball bat was being shoved into her stretched hole. Yet, she continued to move downward until about half his long shaft was inside her. Her chest heaved up and down and her legs trembled, as she held steady.

Jimmy too had stopped his forward progress, waiting for his mother to take the lead again. He was desperate to move forward. Rhonda wasn't helping as she tried to push back into him and force his penis the rest of the way into her waiting hole.

Jennifer caught her breath and began to move her hips from side to side in an effort to sink further onto Robert's shaft.

Robert was groaning in pleasure now, his eyes shut tight afraid to look up and see his penis moving into Jennifer's body. The inside of Jennifer's vagina felt like a velvet vise, massaging him in her slick warmth. He could no longer tell how far he was inside her but still he wanted to grab her hips and pull her down on him.

Jennifer's face showed a grimace of pleasure as she slowly allowed her weight to force her body downward. Suddenly, she screamed when it felt like something snapped inside her and her hole opened allowing Robert's penis entrance into the deepest part of her vagina. "Oh God, oh Jesus, ohhhhh," she moaned when she realized that she was sitting on his stomach and that every inch of his penis was inside her body. She couldn't believe that she had taken all of him. His penis felt like it was in her stomach.


At the same moment, Jimmy pushed his penis deep into Rhonda, bringing a scream from her lips as well. His eyes strained to focus as he stared directly at the point where Robert's penis and his mother's vagina met. The lips looked stretched beyond endurance. There was not a fraction of Robert's penis visible now. Jimmy even thought that he could see his mother's lower stomach bulge out with Robert's thickness.

Rhonda fought to keep her eyes focused as she watched the two lovers on the deck. Even she was amazed that Jennifer had taken her dad's entire penis into her body so quickly. She knew exactly what that felt like. It was an incredible feeling to be stretched so wide and penetrated so deep. Yet, she still enjoyed Jimmy's smaller equipment. It fit snuggly without any pain. Being stretched was wonderful but it was nice to feel a normal sized penis inside her again she thought as she began to move her hips back and forth.

Robert was beyond excitement now. He needed some movement or he feared he would lose his mind. He reached down and lifted Jennifer up, bringing his penis almost all the way out of her body. Then he allowed her to drop down again and take his penis back into her body. He vaguely heard her scream, as well as what sounded like cries of pleasure from somewhere else. However, he was too engrossed to realize that the cries came from his daughter just a few feet away.

"Oh God, fuck me," Jimmy hissed as he began to pull Rhonda's hips into his body. Soon his thighs were making a loud slapping and his penis was forcing juice to spatter from Rhonda's wet hole. They were both grunting in pleasure now.

On the deck, Jennifer's tentative moves had changed. Her hips were moving up and down freely now, taking Robert's shaft deep into her body with every thrust. She began to moan incoherently as her entire body was consumed with pleasure from the shock waves emanating from her stretched vagina.

"Oh yes, fuck me Jimmy," Rhonda cried as she neared her peak. She no longer cared if her father heard her cries of pleasure as she moaned and moved her hips rapidly back and forth. Then she felt Jimmy force himself deep into her and stop as if frozen. She held her breath until he moaned and his penis pulsed, unleashing a torrent of juice deep into her. Suddenly her own body reacted and she began to climax with him. "Oh yes, oh yes, ohhhhhh!" she moaned as her knees began to buckle and her body convulsed.

When Jennifer saw what was happening in front of her, her own body reacted. It felt like a small earthquake in her lower region as tremors moved up her body. She tried to scream but when she opened her mouth, nothing came out. Ever morsel of her energy was centered in her vagina. There was nothing left for her vocal cords. If felt like she was having a seizure as her vagina contracted around the giant shaft. She barely heard Robert moaning that he was going to cum. However, she felt it. It was as if the head of his penis had exploded inside her. She had never felt cum hitting the inside of her vagina like this before. It couldn't be her imagination. She could actually feel Robert's spewing cum hit the entrance to her womb, spattering and coating the walls of her contracting hole. A strange thought of relief that she was on birth control pills crossed her mind.

A little while later, Jimmy and his mother were lying on the towels snuggling.

Robert and Rhonda had said their good-byes and left for home.

Jennifer sighed contentedly she lay in her son's arm as they looked up at the clear night sky.

"That was incredible, Mom," Jimmy said quietly.

Jennifer turned her eyes to Jimmy and said timidly, "You're not mad that I enjoyed it so much, are you?"

"Of course not, Mom. God, I'm not sure I have ever cum so hard as I did watching you take that incredible cock into your pussy." "It did stretch me pretty good," she answered dreamily. "However, the truth is that I much prefer your normal penis."

"Really?" Jimmy said as if he didn't believe her.

"Absolutely. Big is nice, but I think your cock is just perfect for me," Jennifer said and reached down and grasped his soft penis. "Do you think it could get hard one more time for me?"

"What do you think," Jimmy replied as they both looked down and watched his penis grow hard in her hand. Jimmy rolled over and moved between his mother's thighs. He moaned as his penis slid into her open and very sloppy hole.

In the car, Rhonda sat close to her father. They were quiet for a long time before Rhonda broke the silence. "Are you okay, Daddy?" she asked.

"I'm fine, Rhonda," he said almost tersely. I... I guess... I'm just sorry that I got carried away," he added more softly.

"Daddy, it wasn't all your fault. I guess I should tell you that... that... Jennifer and I planned what happened."

Robert looked at Rhonda with shock on his face. "You planned it... all of it?" he asked incredulously.

"Now you're mad," Rhonda said with a pout.

Robert was silent for a long time. Finally, he said, "I'm not mad, Rhonda. I guess I'm just a little shocked."

"Sorry, Daddy. It was wrong but a seduction was the only way we could figure out how to get you involved."

"But why did you want me involved?"

"Well, the truth is that Jennifer, Jimmy and I have had sex several times," Rhonda admitted. However, she left out the part about Shelly because she felt it might be a little too much for him. He was after all her father and grew up in a generation where sex wasn't talked about. At least that is what Rhonda and most teenagers thought about their parents.

Again, Robert was shocked by Rhonda's frank admission. "I... I... don't know what to say."

"Just say that you love me," Rhonda pleaded with tears in her eyes.

"Of course I love you," Robert said as he pulled into the driveway of their house. He took his daughter into his arms and kissed her tenderly. When he pulled away, he wiped the tears from her eyes. "Rhonda, I love you more than I ever thought I could love again. You are everything to me."

Rhonda smiled through her tears and whispered, "Make love to me, Daddy."

Robert moaned and kissed his daughter again. Then he felt her hand begin to caress his swelling penis through his shorts. "Let's go inside," he said softly.

"Hurry, Daddy," Rhonda pleaded, her voice thick with desire again.

Robert rushed around to the passenger side of the car, opened the door, and picked his daughter up in his arms. He walked her quickly up the steps and to the door, fumbling with his keys to get the door open. As soon as they stepped into the foyer, Rhonda's lips were on his again. Robert pulled away and stood his daughter up, quickly stripping his clothes off.

Rhonda did the same, pulling her top and shorts off, throwing them across the room in haste and leaving her naked in front of her father. She pulled him to the carpet and lay on her back letting him crawl between her legs. She grunted as his swollen penis sliced through her welcoming sex lips.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,567 Followers