Morning Light Part 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,585 Followers

By the time the two men pulled out of Jennifer, she was a limp mass of flesh. Her two holes were stretched and sperm was running out like a river. She curled up on the bed moaning.

However, it wasn't over yet. Rhonda and Shelly pushed the two men off the bed and got on either side of the exhausted woman. "Did you like that?" Rhonda whispered.

"Oh God," she moaned in answer.

"Shelly and I are going to soothe your sore parts," Rhonda said with a naughty smile. Then she began to slide down the front of Jennifer's body as Shelly kissed down her back.

When she Jennifer realized what they were going to do, she started to shake all over.

Soon the two teenagers were lying on their sides; their heads inches from Jennifer's thoroughly used sexual parts. Rhonda lifted Jennifer's leg in the air and gasped. The two men's sperm was running from both holes, streaming down her thighs. Rhonda felt a little shiver run through her. She had never done anything like this. She hesitated.

However, Shelly didn't hesitated at all. Her tongue and mouth dove for Jennifer's stretched and dripping back hole. She moaned deep in her throat as her tongue penetrated her stretched anus.

Rhonda watched in amazement as Shelly devoured Jimmy's sticky juice. Rhonda closed her eyes and moaned as her lips touched Jennifer's wet vagina.

Chapter 8

Three months later...

The summer became a blur for Jimmy and Jennifer. They had found housing in California and Jimmy had registered for college. Shelly found a good art school and had been accepted. She had already moved in with Jimmy and Jennifer and was helping them get ready for the big move.

During the summer, Jennifer and Jimmy had grown even closer to Robert and Rhonda. They got together at least weekly, if not for sexual activity, then just to socialize. Rhonda was already planning to go to California for college but was sad that her friends and lovers were moving. However, she knew that Jimmy and Jennifer would be located only a two-hour drive from her school so she could visit often. She was trying to talk her dad into relocating. He hadn't agreed yet but he was softening on the issue. He didn't want to lose contact with Jennifer either.

It was a week away from the big move when Jimmy came home after running some errands that his mom had sent him on. He was looking forward to this evening, as his mother had not let him have sex with her all week. She claimed that it was "that time" of the month and that she didn't feel well. However, she seemed to be acting okay and in fact, seemed almost jubilant. It was strange that she had taken ever opportunity to tease him, almost giving him a case of "blue balls." It had also been strange that over the past month, she had let him have her ass, and sucked him off but was reluctant to let him come inside her vagina.

The house was strangely quiet when he walked into the living room. He started to call out to his mother when he saw a note on the coffee table. There was some kind of device lying on the note. He picked it up and looked at it. It almost looked like a thermostat and had a little window that had a red plus sign. He shrugged his shoulders and opened the note.

"Hi lover. I'm sorry that I teased you so much this week but I wanted you to be ready for our big night. I think it's time that we took the next step in our relationship. Go to your bathroom and shower then join me in our bedroom. I'll be waiting. I love you with all my heart. Jennifer."

Jimmy picked the device up again and looked at the little plus sign. Suddenly it dawned on him. "Oh my God," he said to himself. Jimmy practically ran to the bathroom, ripping his clothes off as he went. The next thing he remembered was tapping on the door to their bedroom. When he heard a soft "come in," he pushed the door open. Excitement coursed through him as he stepped into the room.

The room was filed with scented candles, flicking and making shadows dance on the wall. Jennifer was laying on the bed in a white teddy with white garters and nylons. There was a white, gauzy canopy hanging from the posts of the bed. It almost looked like a harem. A CD of soft love songs was playing.

Jimmy walked over to the bed as if he were in a dream. He looked down at his smiling mother and his heart felt like it was going to explode. He could never remember her looking more beautiful. "Are you sure about this?" he whispered, tears filling his eyes.

"As sure as anything ever in my life," Jennifer answered; her own tears running down her cheeks, her arms opened wide to him.

Jimmy dropped his robe, his penis pulsing in front of him. It had been erect since the second he realized what the note meant. He crawled next to his mother and took her into his arms.

Their bodies pressed together as their lips met. The kiss lingered on and on as excitement grew and loved flowed between them. If Jennifer could have gotten pregnant from a kiss, this one would have done it.

When their lips pulled apart, they were both gasping for breath.

"God I love you, Mom," Jimmy whispered.

"I love you, Jimmy," Jennifer responded as her hand wrapped around his penis. It felt huge tonight, bigger than ever. She moaned when she felt his balls. They were swollen, almost bursting with baby- making sperm.

Jimmy's hand went between his mother's legs and rubbed her wet vagina. It too was incredibly swollen. Jimmy bent his head and took one hard nipple into his mouth as his fingers gently played with his mother's sex lips. However, he avoided penetration, wanting his penis and sperm to be the first and only thing in her tonight.

Jennifer's hips squirmed on the bed, wanting something inside her. "God Jimmy, fuck me. Fuck your mother," she pleaded.

Still, Jimmy delayed; wanting to tease her like she had teased him all week.

Jennifer decided to change her tactics. She knew how to get to him. She began to whisper into his ear. "God Jimmy, I need that cock. I want all of your baby- making sperm in me tonight. I want you to fuck me over and over until my pussy is filled with your potent juice. My pussy is so wet and swollen. It's been like that ever since I stopped taking birth control pills last month. I know I'm ready. I can feel it; I'm ovulating!"

"Oh God, Mom," Jimmy moaned as he moved quickly between her legs.

"That's it sweetie, put it in me," Jennifer said as she spread her legs and opened herself. "Ohhhhhhh!!!" she moaned as Jimmy slid his penis deep into her in one thrust. "Yes, yes, fuck me. Make me pregnant, lover! Make my belly swell! God, I want your baby," she breathed through her groans of pleasure.

Jimmy began to move rapidly in and out of his mother's fertile tunnel. It felt wetter and tighter than he ever remembered. "Oh God, Mom, I can't hold out long," Jimmy moaned in desperation. He wanted it to last but that was impossible. The thought that he would probably make his own mother pregnant was more than he could take.

"Oh yes! It's okay sweetie. Cum in me. Fill me. Oh God I'm cumminnnnnnnggggg!!!" Jennifer's body tensed and her hips lifted up, forcing Jimmy's penis to the deepest recesses of her vagina.

"Ohhhhhhh Jesus," Jimmy moaned as he pushed deep into his mother and froze. His balls pulled tight to his groin and began churn inside their sack. Suddenly, it felt like his penis had split apart as a spasm of pleasure forced an incredible volume of sperm through the narrow canal. A billion sperm left his penis and rushed into his mother's welcoming womb.

Deep inside Jennifer's body there was one egg waiting; waiting for the strongest and best sperm to make the dangerous trek up her canal.

Epilog

Four years later...

"Jimmy, we have to hurry," Jennifer said as she saw her son come walking down the stairs. He looked so handsome in his black cap and gown.

"I am hurrying." Jimmy answered, straightening his tie under the robe. "Have you heard from Rhonda and Robert?"

"Yes, they're on the way now. They should be at the auditorium long before the graduation ceremony starts. Rhonda had an OB/GYN appointment today so she was running a little behind."

"Is everything okay with the baby?" Jimmy asked with a worried look.

"Everything's fine. It should be coming along any day now. I just hope it doesn't come during the graduation," Jennifer laughed.

"I'm surprised that she and her dad don't want to know the sex of the baby. I would have gone crazy with our two if I didn't know."

"To each their own."

Suddenly two screaming kids came running into the room with Shelly trying to catch up. Three-year-old Jimmy was the ringleader. He led his two-year-old sister, Shelly, through the room at lightening speed.

"Shelly, I'm so sorry the baby sitter cancelled at the last minute. I owe you big time," Jennifer apologized. "I know you wanted to go to Jimmy's graduation ceremony."

"It's all right, I love watching the little rug rats," Shelly smiled. "I love kids. I can't wait to have my own," she said and looked at Jimmy with a meaningful smile. "Gotta go," she said and hurried after the children.

Jimmy took his mother, lover and wife into his arms and kissed her tenderly.

THE END

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,585 Followers