Morning Light Part 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,612 Followers

It was hard to tell who was more surprised, Shelly or everyone else in the room.

Robert sat staring at the writhing body on his lap. He saw that her poor ass was far redder than before. Even his hand was red and tingling.

Jennifer cleared her throat to get their attention.

Robert looked up in surprise and then self-consciously pushed Shelly to her feet.

"Shelly, thank the nice man for being so kind to you," Jennifer ordered.

Shelly knelt at Robert's feet and placed her hands on his knees.

Robert looked over at Jennifer almost in fear. Then he looked down and watched the young girl with the ponytails open his thighs and push his robe apart.

"Oh my God," Shelly exclaimed as she gazed on the biggest penis she had ever seen in her young life. She reached her hand out and touched it like it might break. Then she smiled and pulled it to her mouth. Like Jennifer, she had never seen an uncircumcised penis. She pulled the skin down, exposing the swollen crown. Shelly moaned and brought the knob to her lips. She kissed and sucked the head as her hand began to move up and down.

Robert watched the young girl suck his penis with amazement. He felt like a "dirty old man" sitting there and letting her lick him. He was about ready to grab the girl's head when he heard Jennifer's voice.

"Shelly, come back over here and get the second part of your punishment," Jennifer said, her own throbbing sex needing attention. Jennifer pulled her bathrobe apart at the knees and spread her legs.

Everyone in the room could see her swollen and wet sex lips between her thighs.

Shelly walked over, her thighs squishing together, her legs barely able to hold her up. Her panties fell to her feet and she stepped out of them without looking down. She went to her knees between Jennifer's legs as if in a trance. She could smell her lover's excitement even before she bent her head. Her shaking hands touched Jennifer's thighs and she pushed them further apart.

Everyone in the room knew that this wasn't punishment for Shelly.

Robert thought he was going to cum without being touched as he watched the young girl bend her head and begin to kiss Jennifer's thighs. He had seen this in movies and thought it was fake, because women didn't really like doing that kind of thing. However, he heard Jennifer moan and then watched her lean back as Shelly buried her face between her open legs. He suddenly concluded that he had lived a very sheltered life.

Robert wasn't the only one who thought he was going to cum spontaneously. Jimmy was desperately trying to control his own excitement. His erection was throbbing between his legs. Finally, unable to control himself any longer, he pulled his robe apart and took his penis in his hand. He no longer cared that Rhonda and Robert could see him.

Rhonda got up from her chair and sat next to her father. She giggled when he jumped as her warm hand touched his thigh. Quickly her hand snaked inside his robe and found his swollen penis. Then she untied his robe and opened it so that she could have free access to his dripping pole.

For a long time, the room was silent except for the sounds of whimpers and moans. Jimmy pumped his hand up and down as he watched and Rhonda squeezed and massaged her father's shaft lovingly. All eyes were on Jennifer and Shelly.

Robert shook with pleasure as his daughter caressed his swollen penis. He barely noticed anything else until Rhonda stood up, straddled his thighs, leaning back on his chest. He continued to watch Jennifer and Shelly over Rhonda's shoulder as she slipped her tight vagina over his penis. A moan escaped his lips as her hole stretched to accommodate his large organ.

Jimmy needed to get in on the action or risk cumming on his stomach. He got up on shaky legs and walked over to the Shelly's kneeling form. His eyes stared down at her still red ass and watched it moving back and forth as she continued to eat Jennifer. He saw that his mother's eyes were tightly shut in pleasure. With a sigh, he knelt behind Shelly and wet his finger. Then he heard her groan as he slipped the wet digit into her tight rear hole and buried it to the last knuckle. When she didn't pull away, he pulled his finger out and brought his swollen penis head to the little rose.

Jennifer's eyes opened in surprised at Shelly's scream. Then a smile crossed her lips as she watched her son slide his penis into her ass.

It didn't take long after that for everyone to lose control. Rhonda was bouncing up and down on her father's giant penis like she was riding a rocking horse. Jimmy was pounding into Shelly's ass, forcing her mouth to press even harder into Jennifer's vagina.

Jennifer screamed first as her body convulsed in pleasure, her eyes locked on her son and lover.

Jimmy and Shelly weren't far behind. As soon as Shelly felt Jimmy began to pour his sperm deep into her bowels, her body shivered in pleasure. Now, her mouth was filled with Jennifer's wet flesh and her ass was filled with Jimmy's squirting penis. She could still feel her red and swollen ass tingle. Shelly felt incredibly loved and wanted. She hadn't had this feeling since her lover left her. She was in heaven and she was home.

Rhonda squeezed her legs tight as she felt her dad begin to pour his juice into her welcoming hole. There was so much juice that it squished out, splattered on Robert's thighs, and dripped from his testicles.

Within minutes, the room was filled with five satisfied and exhausted lovers.

Later that evening, Shelly had the thrill of having the largest penis she had ever seen stretch her little vagina. Robert's hands mauled her still tingling ass as he pounded his flesh into her almost virgin hole. She screamed repeatedly until she passed out in pleasure. She wasn't even conscious when her lover poured his copious sperm into her body.

Chapter 5

Rhonda was surprised when she picked up the ringing telephone and found Jimmy on the line. She thought something was wrong since he rarely called her.

"Hi, Rhonda," Jimmy said.

"Hi, Jimmy. Is everything okay?"

"Everything is wonderful. Listen, Rhonda, I wanted to ask you to do me a big favor." "Sure, Jimmy. What is it?"

"Well, I want you to help me find an engagement ring for my mom," Jimmy said almost breathlessly.

"An engagement ring?" Rhonda asked in surprise.

"Yes. I know we can't really be married but I want to give her something special."

"Jimmy, that's so sweet. But where are you getting the money?"

"I have five thousand dollars saved up for a car I wanted to buy."

"God, Jimmy, you are a one -of- a- kind guy."

"Will you help me?"

"Absolutely! Why don't we invite Shelly along?"

"I was thinking about that but I know how she feels about my mom and wasn't sure how she would feel about that."

"Are you kidding?" she will love it. She can't marry your mom either, you know," Rhonda laughed.

"Sometimes I wonder," Jimmy said with a chuckle. "Will you call her then?"

"Sure."

"I was thinking about tomorrow afternoon. I'll pick you guys up at one o'clock then."

The next day, Rhonda and Shelly dragged Jimmy to just about every jewelry store in town. Finally, they found a great deal on a beautiful two-caret diamond. On the way home, Rhonda suggested that she host an intimate engagement party for the five of them at her house on Saturday night.

Jimmy agreed but he was so excited that he couldn't wait until Saturday to give her the diamond. He invited his mom to dinner the next evening. He took the remaining money in his savings account and got a reservation at the best restaurant in town.

Jennifer was delighted with the special invitation to dinner but didn't understand what it was all about. She had no idea what Jimmy had planned.

Jimmy dressed in a suit and had his mom put on his favorite dress. It was short, black, and very low cut. He treated her like gold the entire evening, bringing her flowers and opening doors like a perfect gentleman. No one at the restaurant seemed to notice that there was such an age difference between the two. It appeared that they were just two young people out for a special dinner.

When the dinner was over, Jennifer noticed that Jimmy had become very nervous, almost solemn. "Are you okay, sweetie?"

"I'm fine, Mom," Jimmy said as he looked around the room nervously.

Suddenly, from out of nowhere, a musician appeared with a violin and started to play.

Jennifer's face showed her total surprise. "Jimmy, what..." she started to say but stopped when she saw him pull a black box from his jacket.

Jimmy's hands were shaking as he fumbled with the box before opening it. He turned the box around and held it out to his mother.

Jennifer saw the large diamond gleaming brightly in the dim light of the restaurant. Now Jennifer's hands were shaking as she reached out to take the box.

"Jimmy, what is this?"

"Mom, I know we can't ever really be married," Jimmy whispered, his voice shaking, "but... but... I want to be with you forever. I can't ever see anyone else in my life. Will... will you marry me?"

"Oh my God, Jimmy," Jennifer said looking at the diamond then at Jimmy. "I... oh God, I don't know what to say." Tears began to stream down her cheeks.

Jimmy had tears in his eyes as well. It was partly happiness, but also a little worry that he had gone too far, since she hadn't said yes.

Jennifer was so shocked that she just stared at the diamond, not realizing that Jimmy was waiting for an answer. Suddenly she realized that he was waiting. "Oh God, Jimmy, yes! There is no one else in the world that I want more than you. I love you with all my heart."

Jimmy's face lit up like a Christmas tree and he let out a big sigh of relief.

"Jimmy, where in the world did you get the money for this?" Jennifer said acting like the mother suddenly.

"I had a little saved up for something special," he answered, his chest swelling with pride. "Rhonda and Shelly helped me pick it out. They want to have a special party for us on Saturday night."

"And I talked to Rhonda just last night and she didn't say a word," Jennifer said, squinting her eyes and making a face like she was mad. "Wait until I get hold of her."

Jennifer took the ring out of the box and put it on her finger. It was a perfect fit. Suddenly, the music stopped and the musician began to clap his hands together. Jennifer's face turned red as she looked around the restaurant and saw that everyone was looking at her and Jimmy. Then the entire room broke out in applause when they realized that there was something special going on.

"Let's get out of here, sweetie. I have something special for you at home," she smiled sexily.

The two lovers were in an embrace as the valet brought their car up to the curb. The young man got out of the car and stood waiting as they continued to kiss. Jimmy took the keys and tipped the driver without taking his eyes off his mom. They kissed again before they pulled away.

"Someone is going to have some fun tonight," the young valet said to his friend with a big smile.

By the time the two lovers arrived home, both were so excited that they could barely wait to get into the house. They kissed again in the car and then on the steps, unconcerned that the neighbors might see.

Before they rushed up the stairs, Jennifer stopped Jimmy and took him into her arms again. "Jimmy, I want you to fuck my ass tonight. I know you will never get my virginity but my ass is yours, whenever you want it," Jennifer said, a blush on her face. "I will never give that to anyone else. It will be our special place."

"Oh God, Mom," Jimmy said as he practically pushed his mother up the stairs.

Jimmy was half-undressed as he entered the bedroom. He pulled his mother's shoulder straps down and let her dress fall to the floor. Jennifer was naked underneath except for her nylons and heels. She started to reach for her nylons and Jimmy grabbed her hands. "Leave them on," he said, his voice rich with excitement.

Jennifer smiled and began to take the rest of Jimmy's clothes off. She knelt at his feet and pulled his shoes off, then pulled his pants and shorts down. She giggled when his hard penis flopped out and slapped her face. Then she reached her hand up and wrapped her fingers around the shaft. Both of them smiled when the new diamond on her hand sparkled brightly as she moved it back and forth. Jennifer's heart was bursting with love as she took her son into her mouth.

"Mom... Mom..." Jimmy called out in panic.

Jennifer looked up and realized that she had almost forgotten what she wanted to do with his penis. She realized that he was about to cum in her mouth. "Sorry," she said. Jennifer got up and pulled her son by his throbbing penis to the bed. "On your back. I want to do it this time."

Jimmy quickly complied as she got in the middle of the bed on his back. His penis was pointing toward the ceiling, throbbing, and drooling a steady stream of juice. He watched his mom take her high heels off and climb onto the bed. Then she straddled him, her back toward his head.

As Jennifer squatted, she looked over her shoulder. "Watch it, Jimmy. Watch that sweet cock go into my tight asshole. It's a special place for you, Jimmy. No one else will ever be there." Jennifer reached between her legs and wrapped her hand around Jimmy's penis. She placed the swollen head on her little rose. She pressed down with her anal muscles and made the little hole open.

Wow! Jimmy thought as he saw her hole open by itself. Then he shivered as he watched it wrap around the head and almost suck it inside. Slowly the head disappeared and her tight anal ring snapped around the crown. He saw his mother looking back at him again, smiling, holding herself motionless, and working her muscles. It felt like she had stretched a rubber band around the head. Jimmy fought off the incredible urge to cum right there. "Mom!" he cried.

Jennifer relaxed her tight muscles and slowly let her weight take the shaft into her body. "Ohhhhh!" she moaned along with Jimmy as the shaft slowly slid all of the way into her anal canal. She stopped when she was sitting on his stomach, her breath ragged and uneven. Her own body was about to betray her efforts to hold off a climax.

"Fuck me, Mom," Jimmy cried.

Jennifer quickly pulled herself up until just the head was inside, then she slammed back down. She grabbed Jimmy's legs for support as her ass worked up and down, moving the throbbing shaft in and out rapidly. "Oh God, Jimmy, I'm going to cum," she moaned. "Cum with me, God, cum in my asssssss!!!" Jennifer's ass began to contract around the buried penis as a strong climax shook her body.

"Oh yes, oh Goddddddddd!!!" Jimmy screamed as his penis lurched inside his mother's tight ass and began to pour his sperm deep into their special place.

Later Jennifer was lying in Jimmy's arm, her hand on his chest. Both of them stared at the shiny diamond on her finger. Jimmy smiled and squeezed her tight as he felt her tears drip to his chest and heard her sob. He knew that they were sobs of joy.

Chapter 7

Jimmy and Jennifer arrived at Rhonda's house at eight8. Shelly was already there. The two of them had decorated the living room with balloons and a big "Congratulations" banner.

The evening was filled with toasts and tears, hugs and kisses. Later, the lights were turned down and soft music was put on the CD. Jennifer, Rhonda, and Shelly danced with Robert and Jimmy. Shelly even danced with Rhonda and Jennifer. Eventually, Rhonda and Shelly took Jennifer to the bedroom. They told the guys to wait while they got the guest of honor ready. In truth, it was just an excuse for the two horny teenagers to get some time alone with Jennifer.

They practically dragged Jennifer into the room, all of them giggling from a little too much spirits. They rapidly stripped Jennifer as she stood swaying in the middle of the bedroom. Then Rhonda took the front and Shelly took the rear as they kissed down her warm, soft body. Both of their mouths worked her over.

Jennifer was near collapse as a tongue penetrated her anus and another worked into her dripping vagina. She held Rhonda's shoulders and pushed her hips forward then backward unsure which felt the best. Shelly had a special way to suck her ass. It was apparent that she had done this many times before. However, Rhonda's somewhat inexperienced tongue also felt wonderful on her swollen clit. Suddenly as Jennifer moved rapidly toward a climax, both girls pulled away. Jennifer was gasping for breath as she stood on unsteady legs.

"Let me get the boys," Rhonda said as Shelly led Jennifer to the bed.

Robert and Jimmy were already naked when they entered the bedroom behind Rhonda. She had a grasp on both of their penis and a broad smile on her face.

Jimmy pulled away and crawled onto the bed with his squirming mother. "Mom, this is a special evening for us," he whispered. "I want to make it one that you will never forget. I want you to sit your sweet ass on my cock," Jimmy said and turned over and lay on his back.

Jennifer moved rapidly to comply. She centered her little hole over Jimmy's penis, took him into her body with relative ease, and lay back with her back on his chest. As she began to move her hips, she watched Rhonda and Shelly kneel and work on Robert's large organ. Then she was surprised when the girls pulled away from Robert and led him to the bed. She watched with wide eyes as crawled onto the bed and between her and Jimmy's legs. When Jimmy felt his mother tense, he wrapped his arms around her and whispered, "Just relax. I thought you might enjoy that big cock of Robert's as I fuck your ass."

"Oh my God Jimmy," Jennifer said, half in panic. She watched as Robert moved over her. Jimmy's hands played with her breasts as his penis continued to saw in and out of her ass. Robert brought his lips to Jennifer's and their mouths pressed together.


Jimmy could hear his mom kissing Robert and felt his weight pressing her into him.

Jennifer could hear the girls giggling as they crawled on the bed for a better look. She held her breath as Robert brought his large penis to the entrance to her vagina. It will never fit! she thought.

Robert moaned as the swollen head of his penis pressed into Jennifer's dripping hole. He heard her moan and stopped as soon as the head slipped inside. Just a few short weeks ago he would have never believed that he would be doing something like this. Hell, he didn't even know people could do what he was about to do. He was a little embarrassed when he felt Jimmy's thighs touch him and his testicles rub against the young boys. Still he pushed hard, forcing his wide penis inside the incredibly tight hole. Now he could feel Jimmy's penis against his, separated only by that tiny bit of skin.

Jennifer couldn't believe what was happening. Her head was spinning in excitement as she felt her body being filled like never before. Robert's penis by itself would fill her, let alone the added pressure of Jimmy's penis in her ass. Yet, any pain was overcome by the tremendous thrill of having two men inside her at the same time.

Jimmy couldn't believe how exciting it was to feel Robert's large penis against his own. Soon the two men had established a rhythm. When Jimmy would pull out, Robert would push in. They were concentrating so much that they barely realized that Jennifer was ready to climax until her vagina and ass started to contract around them. That was more than either man could take. They both bellowed at the same time and forced their shafts as deep into Jennifer as they would go.

Robert could feel Jimmy's cock pulsing. Jimmy could feel the same thing on the other side as each spasm forced the other man to spasm harder. Both men were truly amazed at how long they climaxed and how much sperm was pumped into Jennifer.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,612 Followers