All Comments on 'Mother Adel'

by Doug689

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Only one thing left..........

a pregnancy

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Wow!!!

I loved this story! Everything I want in a mom-son incest romance is here. The slow seduction, Doug's unqualified love for his mother, mom experiencing her first orgasm at the hands of her son and reciprocating (rightly so) by giving him her first bj! Such a loving tale.

I noticed that you have posted another story alongside this one, and I'll get to reading it post-haste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh Yes! Please!

He needs to knock her up! She needs to have his baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

thank you for such a beautiful story of mother son loving. This son and mom have moved to the ultimate level of love and this son can't help but continue to fill his loving mothers womb with his seed. I agree with the other comments that mom should get pregnant and deliver her sons baby. I can see the son laying behind his mother thrusting his hard cock into his mothers womb while fondling her milk engorged breasts and pregnant belly.

thank you, I look forward to more.

hornymale1000hornymale1000over 9 years ago
hi

hi would you like to talk about my mom maybe even write a story about her i sent a message new to all this not sure if you got it my yahoo is murphyjohnny85@yahoo.com

maybe a few pics too

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful

Very well written. Deeply touching and emotional. I appreciate the Oedipus feelings.

Thank you!

***** rating

badmommy71badmommy71over 9 years ago
oh it was beautiful!!

its a shame that most mothers will never know the pure bliss that comes from her son cumming inside her hot mommy hole. i am blessed to know the feeling of my boy cumming deep into me. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it sure was beautiful, and very, very hot

So hot that a highly experienced lady like badmommy lends her high praise. BM is in real life Cheryl, who's been getting well and truly fucked by her big good-looking boy Zach for years (check out her bio, also her fabulous list of Favorites). She's done her Zach the best favor any mother can. This caring and loving mom has spread her thighs for her son, where the boy last was some 20 or so years ago. She commiserates with the great majority of mothers who will "never know the pure bliss that comes from her son cumming inside her hot mommy hole." A mother's mommy-hole. What a beautiful expression for the warm wet wonderful hole the boy came out of. As Doug also knows full well, down deep nothing can ever excite and satisfy a son like his own mother's cunt. It's where a boy's young cock is safe and protected and loved. In return for all the joy it brings him, a grateful son fills his mother's mommy-hole to the brim with the most precious gift he has--all the warn creamy semen in his hot young balls. There's a popular saying, "a son-fucked twat is a happy twat." Doug in these great stories knows the truth of that. Big smiling Zach in real life knows it. And in our hearts we all know it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story and well written. I know the feeling that both mother and son are enjoying first hand. I made love to my mother for ten years and we had 4 beautiful children together. Mother has sence dies and I have three more beautiful children with my wife. I gave you a 4 on this stror. It would have been a 5 if you had gotten mommy pregnant.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
thank you for the story

it sounds very personal

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
Great story!

This is what real erotica is. But now you are going to write a second chapter and tell us what Mom was wanting to say, but didn't. And tell us what happens the rest of the resort trip and after they get back home. 5 *'s

sglewsglewabout 9 years ago
5 star

A great story, with people who seem real. Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
again please

Please write more incest stories. I've read the ones you have written several times. I love the more mature people having incest than to young to really feel passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL

TRUE LOVE? enjoy there is NO fucking in hell!!!

jesemmojesemmoabout 7 years ago
Ending

The ending was disappointing. I wanted to to experience more of their life together. I did enjoy the story, but did their life together continue?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a wonderful story......

From the patient buildup to the explosive completion...this was a tender, masterful well written story.

thank you....

Cyrano1000Cyrano1000over 4 years ago
Beautiful. Brilliant. Believable.

Congrats on a very well-written story. It is well-plotted, with well-developed characters who seem authentic and engage in realistic dialog. I appreciated the patient seduction by the son, the understandable reluctance by the mother and especially the wonderful description of the slow, careful, inevitable blossoming of love and passion. The sexy descriptions were hot, convincing and arousing. And many thanks for sparing readers from the tiresome mentions of massive mammaries and one more colossal cock. I would enjoy reading more about this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still good after five years.

I just loved all the fucking Doug and his mother did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous