Mother Adel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doug689
Doug689
332 Followers

I could feel Mom tensing as I kissed higher and higher on those lovely thighs, and she actually yelped when my nose first lightly brushed her pussy lips. I relished in her softness and warmth, I loved feeling her thighs against my cheeks as I kissed toward my ultimate prize.

As my breath touched her lips, and she knew I was so close, she again pled, "Douglas, please, that is dirty, please don't do that."

I was of course unstoppable.

I stopped kissing long enough to reply, "I love you Mom, and I want to touch and taste every part of you. Please do not deny me this fabulous pleasure!" I guess I won her over a bit as I could feel her relax slightly, but she also seemed to be holding her breath. Time to go for the gold!

I looked at her pussy lips just inches away. They were long and puffy, and the moisture and heat they emitted was incredible. I inhaled the wonderful and heady smell of my lovely Mother's sexy center and could think of nothing more erotic than tasting Mom's pussy and making her come into my mouth, if possible.

I very lightly kissed her pussy lips, and Mom jumped like electricity had hit her! I kissed her lips repeatedly until she relaxed at this touch and finally exhaled! Then I kissed all around her mound, softly loving the cleft of the skin where her thighs curved into her pussy lips. I returned every few seconds to again lightly kiss her pussy lips, and now she actually seemed to react favorably to my kisses.

When I felt Mom was totally relaxed with my kisses outside of her pussy, and even becoming aroused by it a bit, I sucked one of her pussy lips into my mouth and massaged it with my lips and tongue. I did the same of her other soft pussy lip and marveled at the soft texture.

Now I took aim at drilling my tongue into that loving home that I left so long ago. With my lips just barley touching Mom's pussy, I slowly pushed my tongue between her lips.

At the first touch of my tongue between her lips, I could feel Mom inhale sharply and I knew she was holding her breath again. To try and relax her again, I backed up a bit and said, "So sweet, so delicious, I have wanted this too long."

I pushed my tongue in deeply and sucked on her pussy. Mom took a great gulp of air even though her lungs were already full and let out a long groan, "Nooooo, please, nooooo."

I continued and sucked her pussy lips one at a time into my mouth, then I tongue fucked her pussy some more. I stopped briefly to repeat, "This is so fantastic, so soft and so delicious; Mom, I love you so much for giving me this!"

Now Mom was muttering incoherently again, but still with a scattered, "no, no" in there. I needed to get her excited and over this revulsion she had. I reached up and slipped a finger into her pussy to apply a little pressure to her soft and spongy G spot, and at the same time I gently sucked the hooded area of her clit. Now she really started to come alive!

"Oh my God! Oh God, Oh, what, nooooo," she cried.

I kept this up for another 5-10 minutes, which is easy for me because I love to eat pussy! I felt Mom really was beginning to enjoy this so I started letting my tongue drag lightly across the nub of her clit directly. This sparked a jolt out of Mom!

She gasped and drove her hips upward pushing my top lip into my teeth with her pubic mound! Ouch! But Mom heard nothing; she kept pushing her hips up and soon grabbed my head to pull my face in tightly against her pussy! I couldn't breathe! But I wasn't going to tell her that, this was too fantastic!

I was also lost in my own pleasures during all this. I loved the taste, the feelings, and the response of my Mother's pussy. And the knowledge that it was actually my Mother's pussy made it even more fantastic!

Now I used my lips to press the hood of her clit back and suck directly on that erotic little nub. She really loved this and that drove me on. I would bring Mom up to where I thought she was about to orgasm, and then I would back off some to let her fall back. As I backed off, I reverted to sucking on her pussy lips, then tongue fucking her, till I returned to her awaiting hard clit.

I repeated this for many minutes until she was now pleading with me, mostly nonverbally with her hands on my head and her bucking hips, to continue! Success!!

I decided that Mom might still be a little hung up on this, and not let go and come with my mouth on her pussy. So without any warning, I suddenly pulled my face back, removing my finger, and started to crawl up her body.

Mom actually whined, "No, don't stop, please," as I moved. I stopped to kiss Mom's engorged nipples, also wiping excess pussy juice from my chin onto her breasts, thinking she probably would not want to kiss me with so much juice on my face. Then I moved up and thrust my hard cock into her pussy while simultaneously ramming my tongue down her throat.

I was almost blown off Mom's mouth by her scream as I penetrated her! I began hard thrusts immediately - this was not a gentle love making this time - I was going to fuck my Mother hard and make her come, hopefully at the same time I did!

I felt Mom's legs wrap up over my ass, and she really started bucking for all she was worth! Mom's grunts and cries were music to my ears. I could feel her again rising to orgasm and the thought of it pushed me towards mine. We were now animals in a heated coupling, nothing could have stopped us.

I wanted this to go on forever; I never wanted to come and I never wanted to pull out from my loving Mother's embrace. This was truly a miracle of nature, so pure, so perfect, so loving, and yet right now anyway, so animalistic in its lust!

All my senses were in overload. The tight embrace, feeling her tits pressed into my chest, and her lovely face next to mine with her cries of ecstasy in my ear were incredible! Then the fantastic sensations of my hard dick fucking into Mom's clutching pussy were becoming too much and I was about to come. The heat, muscular clamping, and yet softness of Mom's pussy were driving me insane.

When Mom and I came it was with a crescendo like nothing before! We both were growling and grunting as the orgasms overwhelmed us. I growled like a wolf as I exploded into Mom's hot pussy.

Mom screamed like she was tortured and clamped her arms and legs around me as though I might try to escape. Eventually our bodies slowed, but the passion skyrocketed, and our labored breathing and cries of ecstasy continued unabated for a long time!

We gasped for breath as we slowly returned to normal. I opened my eyes and looked at my marvelous Mother, we were one, again - to me the world was right. Her eyes opened and we shared a love like the world has never known before.

The animal lust now gone, I kissed her gently and again declared my love and devotion. Mom repeated my words and we rolled to our sides and remained locked together in an embrace till we both fell asleep.

When we awoke in the morning, there were no words. We hugged and our eyes said all that need to be said. We showered and idled/worked the day away without any talk of what happened. I frequently would slip up to Mom and give her a deep French kiss, which she returned with equal passion, but that was the only indicator of a changed couple.

That evening, Mom turned to me and asked, "Are you sleeping with me tonight?"

I replied, "Try to stop me!" we both grinned and headed upstairs.

We went to bed, both naked, and we immediately started to make slow passionate love. Later there would be groaning and moaning but until that climax, this was the slow gentle love making only special couples ever enjoy.

After passionately necking for about an hour and again nursing like a baby, I began my crawl down Mom's sexy body. I was kissing her tummy when she asked, "Doug, do you really like to kiss me down there?"

I scrambled up to face her and replied, "That is the most precious and delicious thing I do and I would never give it up! You are incredibly delicious!"

"Good!" she exclaimed, "Because I am think that I like you to doing it to me!"

Wow, what a change from 24 hours ago! I am in heaven!

We made love twice that night and once again in the morning. I need to find out my Mother's limits, I don't want to wear her out, but I want her as much as I can get her!

That weekend I arranged for us to go to a resort spa as a treat. I wanted to be where no one knew us and I could hold her hand and kiss her whenever I wanted. I was a beautiful and plush resort. Mom was thrilled at the idea of getting away. And we packed for our lover's retreat.

I was funny; I could truthfully register us as Mr. and Mrs. Wilson! At the check-in there were a few raised eyebrows at our ages, but as expected for a high end resort, no one said a word or treated us any differently.

The room was great, huge bed and huge Jacuzzi tub. The mountain view out through the balcony window was spectacular! I could already dream of making passionate love to my mother with that fabulous open view in front of us. And I had some hot ideas for that Jacuzzi also!

We unpacked and went for a walk on the grounds. We held hands, kissed and played like high school sweethearts. It was a wonderful day. That evening we had a few drinks with dinner and then "retired for the evening."

In the room I told Mom I wanted to take a bath with her, she just smiled and said, "OK."

I drew the bath as Mom took off her clothes. I still marvel at her beauty and find it hard to take my eyes off of her! Mom stepped in the bubbles and I followed with her seated between my legs, her back to me. I naturally started my favorite course of kissing her neck and shoulders while my hands played with my coveted tits, all covered in soapy bubbles. I was so happy and I think, from her mews, I was making Mom as happy as well.

Of course I got a hard erection that was poking Mom in the back, but I no longer had to worry about that being embarrassing, I only had to decide how to use it to please my Mother! Mom took the lead on that and reached behind her to grab me and stroke me. I was getting excited!!

I was shocked when Mom said, "Doug, you have pleased me to heights I never could have imagined with your mouth and tongue, can you teach me how to do that to you?" and she emphasized that with an extra strong pull on my raging hard-on!

I stammered a bit - how do you tell your Mother how to give a blow job? But then I quickly remembered that we were no longer a regular mother and son. "Mom, I guess I can tell you what not to do, but the rest I think will just come naturally." And I proceeded to tell her about not letting teeth get too rough on me and a few others thoughts.

She swung around in the tub and said, "I want to do it now, but the water is full of bubbles, so sit up here on the edge of the tub," and patted the area she mentioned. I dutifully got up and sat as instructed.

Mom took my hard dick in her hand and looked at it like she had never seen one. And I imagine she probably never did hold one or look so closely at one! The without any warning, she licked it like a Loll Pop! I was startled to say the least! I really expected her to go much slower than this.

Then equally surprising, Mom sucked my dick into her mouth like she had done this hundreds of times! I gasped in pleasure, but Mom thought she had hurt me. Spitting me out like bad food, "I am sorry!" she cried, "What did I do?"

"Nothing, nothing," I said "It was so good, surprising, but so good!"

Mom looked like a kid in a candy store, "Oh good!" And with that she went right back to sucking on my dick.

It was beyond description, to look down and see your mother sucking on your dick, and doing a pretty good job of it too! It was so erotic, I loved this woman, and she loved me, so much so that she was sucking on my dick! This was something she probably always thought was so disgusting and thought that she would never do!

I pulled her head down to go a little deeper, all the while giving her nothing but positive encouragement. After all is there such thing as a bad blow job between true lovers? Mom learned quickly what really sent me thought the roof. She was taking almost my entire length by the time she finished. I was soon ready to pump my seed into her mouth or into the tub - horrors, I thought! Do I come in her mouth, do I tell her first, do I pull out and blast the tub with it?

Obviously I cannot come in my sweet Mom's mouth with warning or permission; she may never place those fabulous lips around my dick again! And it is not something I can ask or explain at this moment! So I decided I would just pull out at the last moment and take it up with her another time. And I was getting close fast! As I said, this was extreme eroticism, my mother was sucking on my dick!

When I could hold back no more I placed my hands on Mom's cheeks to prepare to push her away. I think Mom thought I wanted it deeper again and doubled up on her efforts! I was getting frantic now, "Mom, Mom, I am there! I can't hold out any longer!"

So what is her reaction? She sucked harder, stroked faster and deeper! Mom was giving me her all! She wanted me to come with all her heart, but I bet she did not think out what that would really mean!

I tried again to tell her, and to push her off, but Mom was determined not to stop until came. It was now beyond anything I could control. I growled my usually lion roar that I do when I have a great orgasm, and unloaded what I was afraid was a bucket full of come into Mom's mouth!

"Oh my fucking God!" I screamed and then through clenched teeth I growled!

As soon as I could catch my breath, I cried out, "Oh God Mom, I am so sorry!" But Mom continued sucking on my dick and every time she sucked or tongued my dick head, it jerked and squeezed out another squirt of come. Finally my dick was down to emitting just dribbles and as it finished unloading, it began to soften! "I am sorry!" I repeated.

Slowly pulling my dick out of her mouth, and with a contented look on her face, Mom looked up at me and asked, "What are you sorry about?"

"I didn't mean to come in your mouth, I tried to tell you and to stop you," I said.

"Oh stop!" She shot back, "I wanted to feel you come, I wanted to make you so happy, just like you do to me!"

"You're Ok with my come in your mouth?"

All she said was,"It's OK, don't all women do it that way?" She put my semi hard dick back into her mouth and continued draining me of all my life's juices.

Damn, I love my Mother! I took her to that big beautiful bed and began to eat her pussy like there was never going to be another meal for me! I wanted to pay her back, make her come in my mouth before I climb up and make love to her - maybe all night!

I was quickly finding all the wonderful spots and techniques that drive Mom wild. Like any new lover, there is a period of wondrous discovery. But with Mom, it was compounded by a deep love no other lovers can feel. I was determined to make her the happiest woman there ever was. I wanted Mom to think our love was life itself! I wanted to make sure that she desired me as much as I desired her every waking minute!!

Savoring Mom's sweet pussy was too much for both of us and I had Mom coming in no time with my tongue. With my finger against the G Spot and my mouth feasting on Mom's sweet pussy, it was not only quick, but a wondrous pleasure for me. I loved the juices I got flowing as Mom shuddered and lurched her hips into my face.

"Doug, yes, Doug, please oh yes, yes, ohhhh," she screamed to the ceiling.

I must have spent an hour bringing Mom up and then back down slowly as I softly kissed and licked her pussy and thighs. Of course mom's clit was ultra sensitive after her orgasm, so I had to steer clear of that delectable treat.

Rising up and lying behind Mom, I began to kiss just under her ear, and then bite on her shoulder, this always served to make her writhe. And of course those movements helped me pump my hard cock into her ass! I slipped my hard cock between her thighs and began to pump against her. I was ready to explode, and as much as I want to dip down and thrust into her pussy, I pulled back and lay on my back.

"Get on top of me," I ordered, "I want to be able to look up and see your lovely body as we make love."

Mom straddled me and began to slip and slide her wet pussy back and forth across my dick, trapped between my stomach and her mound. "Damn," I moaned, "You are driving me insane!"

It appeared Mom didn't even hear me, I think she was lost in her own pleasures from the friction. Mom's eyes were shut tightly and her lips slightly parted with soft pants coming from her mouth.

I reached down and pushed my hard cock up so it impaled Mom on her next stroke. Mom moaned loudly as I penetrated all the way into her hot center. I reached up to cup her tits as she started to ride up and down on my dick. Her tits began to bounce and I was mesmerized at the sight of those perfect breasts bouncing in my hands, her hard nipples rubbing against my palms the whole time.

Such an erotic sight, to look up at my Mother, lost in passion as she rode my cock. The look of total abandonment on her face made me happier than I can ever remember. On occasion I would sit up and suck on her nipples, which while fantastically stimulating for both of us, was a bit difficult due to height of my head above her chest in this position. Or I simply sat up to hold her to my chest. I loved the feel of her nipples against my chest, and this gave me an opportunity to kiss Mom's lips and neck.

Mom was alternating from riding up and down on my cock to sliding back and forth across my groin. I thrust upward to help and pulled on her hips to increase friction and sometimes to direct action if it was getting too much for me! Looking at her petite body and bouncing tits, along with the fabulously tight pussy was undermining my attempts to make myself last more than 30 minutes or so.

I do have this unusual ability to let myself have a short mini-come, kind of a mini-orgasm, without totally letting go, and then I can go on another 10-15 minutes and repeat this multiple times. If I do this I can fuck for over an hour, sometimes to the consternation of my lovers, but more often to their complete pleasure. And when I do let go, my orgasm is so much more mind blowing this way! But to do this I must totally control the movements as I do the mini-orgasm. If my lover moves too much at that point, I lose it and have a full blown orgasm which will then take me a while to recover from.

In this case I had already experienced 2 mini-orgasms, and this added lots of lubricant to my mother's pussy. Mom was having the ride of her life and not having to worry about me coming at all. My plan was that when she was ready, I would just get in a bunch of full hard strokes and I could come with her.

I almost think she had forgotten about me, and was just riding my cock for her own gratification. I loved watching her face contorted in lust. When she started to speed up and her breathing got really erratic, I realized that she was about to come.

I grabbed her hip bones and started pounding upward into her pussy with all I had. Mom grabbed my forearms and steadied herself as she slammed down onto me. Her eyes never opened. I didn't exist.

Mom tensed suddenly, "My God" she screamed, "Oh my God, yes, yes, Oh my" followed by numerous grunts and cries of ecstasy.

This pushed me over the top, and I bellowed out a growl that should have wakened neighbors! I flooded Mom's clutching pussy with come, jet and jets of it. We slammed against each other draining me of all my vital fluids, and filling Mom's womb, where I once lived.

I now had to pull Mom's hips tightly to my groin as the head of my dick was as sensitive as anything I had ever felt! I could not take any more movement from her! I could feel Mom's cervix pressed against the head of my dick, and the pressure caused a few more spurts of come to pump out.

Doug689
Doug689
332 Followers