Mother Adel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doug689
Doug689
332 Followers

Mom was using her pussy muscles to squeeze my cock with a pulsing throb, although I don't think she was actually controlling it. It seems we had synchronized our grunts, spurts, and squeezes.

Mom collapsed down onto my chest and was sobbing and gasping for air. We both were shaking and gasping, and it seemed like an hour before we could breathe normally.

"I love you so much," she whispered.

I replied, "I love you even more."

We held each other as I softened inside of her soaked pussy. When I pulled out it was like a deluge! We both started laughing at the situation, and then we began kissing again. Damn how I love to kiss this beautiful woman!! We rolled to our sides and I was stroking Mom's cheek as I kissed those luscious lips.

And of course it was not long before I was slipping down to get my lips on those great nipples! Me sucking on Mom's nipples was a fascination for both of us and I could not get enough of suckling on them. The sides of Mom's tits were also sensitive, and I kissed there often as it seemed to stir Mom on.

Now we were just kind of winding down, stay lovingly connected with soft sucking, kisses and caresses, but not for any kind of foreplay, just a slow cooling off period for our two bodies to recover.

After many minutes of this gentle post play, we went to shower and prepare to try to sleep. But that big bed and this sumptuous room... might be more than we bargained for!

Surprisingly, we actually slept the whole night, spooned together and happy. When I awoke I was so enthralled at having my lover, my Mother, in my arms, so naked and so perfect. I stroked her a bit as I woke her with nibbles to her neck. When I was sure she was semi-awake, I lay her on her back and crawled down for my breakfast of champions!

Mom just whimpered in pleasure as I began to kiss her pussy, and when I sucked the soft petals of her pussy lips into my mouth she got more excited. Before long I was tongue fucking my Mother's tasty treat, and she was pulling at my head to get me in closer. I rubbed my nose on her clit to speed things along and she was humping my face before I knew it.

I inserted my finger, put slight pressure on the spongy wonder, and kissed, licked, and sucked like my life depended on it!

Mom was out of control and ranting something to the effect of, "Never, never, insane, complete, Doug, please!"

I decided then, that this morning I was going to make her come in my mouth and she didn't have to do anything in return!

I ate my Mother's succulent pussy for a long time and she started her rise to climax. I loved every minute of this and I felt so powerful in making her body tremble and quiver like this! With a great intake of air, Mom was coming now, screaming, and clawing at my hair.

"Oh Yes! Oh Yes! Don't stop, don't, don't, I need you, I need this! Yes Doug, Ohhhh," and she shook and quivered as she suffocated me!

I kissed her thighs and very lightly licked her pussy lips as she came back to me. Gentle and numerous kisses on the swollen petals of her pussy lips told her how much I enjoyed and loved her perfect pussy. Without put any undue pressure on Mom's sensitive clit, I used my tongue to lovingly clean up her soaked pussy. I loved every bit of this!

I crawled up to hold her and kiss her - and she asked if I would make love to her now, but I just told her, "Relax, I just did make love to you, and we will make love again later."

She looked like she wanted to ask or tell me something, but she stopped and we just lay in each other's arms and felt the love pass between us.

Later we made love many times. I could not get enough of this magnificent woman, and I tried my best to make sure Mom got everything she had missed for all those years.

I would ensure my Mother came more than I did so that she knew what true love was supposed to be. I also wanted to pamper her and enjoy this incredible pleasure I had waited decades to experience.

Doug689
Doug689
332 Followers