All Comments on 'Mother and Daughter Bonding'

by ThatBoi21

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
49WIZARD8849WIZARD88almost 4 years ago
Hell Yeah

It's good to have you back. Another solid story of this genre.

otacon666otacon666almost 4 years ago
Good!

I would love to read a story with a not so handsome or good-looking bully.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomenalmost 4 years ago
Nice Story!!

I enjoyed this story. Thanks for devoting time to write it,

great lovergreat loveralmost 4 years ago

Nice fantasy. You can probably keep going for another 2 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pretty good

Hot story, but. Needs to be a longer ride. I'm sorry but girls aren't going to become willing sex slaves just because the guy has a big cock and fucks them once. But if you make him return time after time, each time humiliating and degrading the mom, each time afterwards she feeling ashamed at how hard she came for him and how she resists a little less each time, then you've got a good progression. Then as she starts to succumb, you test her loyalty and obedience. I do wish you had waited with the daughter though. Maybe after several sessions where she is becoming more and more submissive and obedient, he finds out about the daughter and orders mom to help get her to submit. Imagine making a mother kneel on the ground naked, sucking her son's bully's cock while she describes different ideas for how to get her own daughter to serve his cock too. Though it might take a little more convincing than a topless photo. Maybe like a video of her aggressively sucking his cock or moaning and saying slutty and degrading things, begging for more while he fucks her. Then explore the mixed emotions of satisfaction for having successfully obeyed him and getting his approval, with the shame of ruining her own daughter, with a sense of ... jealousy(?) that she now has to share him. And push both of their obedience when he starts demanding they serve his friends and family. A mother and daughter degrading themselves, serving much less attractive and less endowed men, putting on shows for small groups, serving his dad, brother, maybe even having to submit to his girlfriend and her friends, who has a small chip on her shoulder for getting with her man. Making them wear sluttier and sluttier clothes around the house, around the son, giving him clues of their change in humiliating ways, until finally he forces them to expose their dirty secret to him and maybe even to the husband.

So much more to this story if you take your time with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very nice

cant lie the thought of being dominated like that made me wet lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun chapter

This was fun. Maybe a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Way too fast

It seems others disagree with me but after reading how easy it was to get this mom to take off her shirt, let alone the rest of her clothes I just could not take this story seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A good premise, but...

Calling him a "bully" doesn't really apply. The son was in the wrong here for his remarks and attitude. Brett was blackmailing the mom (at first), but a real bully would've beaten the son up, and the son would've been completely innocent, except for the fact he was a beta male. The mother would've obeyed the bully because he was stronger, not because he was using blackmail.

Still, very hot story though.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 4 years ago
Great story

Omg this was hot. I found myself identifying with the mother feeling what she felt being stretched so good by that monster cock. Well done.

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 4 years ago

I want more. Great story. It is very hot. Keep writing gems like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bang my bully

Godd... continue to write bully stories this was so goooood

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 3 years ago
Crazy

Hope you write a sequel where the bully takes more females from the kids life

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rushed

I liked it, but it was way too fast for my taste. I mean, I can believe the way the mom caved with a little imagination but the sister part just killed the story. It’s not realistic at all that she would cave just like that in front of her mother. I really think you could’ve really get in there and make a deeper story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

please, write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was great!! Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel

Sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more

Would really like this to continue. Add mom & daughter to the mix, and bring the brother as the wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmmm!

I'd like to see a dominate male take my wife and our two married daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Then the son walked in and blew them all away then himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid asshole stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best Love Stories so far. Five Stars RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FIVE STARS GREAT STORY RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Heather got her pussy ate and banged to orgasm and Lexi did to they had quite a Love session Five Stars great Story Five Stars RW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, needs more chapters but leave the son out. Maybe bring in a sexy grandmother or mother and daughter from next door.

marjukesmarjukes6 months ago

I like a bit more push-back, Heather gave in far too easily, but that is just personal preference. Other than that I thought this was a Grade-A read. Well-paced, descriptive and hot. Great work!

Nerazumin1Nerazumin15 months ago

Please continue this story. I believe you have enough imagination to go on, too good for me to stop there.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady3 months ago

Looks as if Brett’s definitely got a way with the ladies. Five stars and saved as a favorite.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatBoi21@ThatBoi21
I write smut with a plot that normally isn't too deep. It's also normally about women cheating on their husbands. Hope you like my stuff, and I'm always open to suggestions and criticism.