Mother and Daughter Bonding

Story Info
How my son's bully turned my daughter and I into his sluts.
8.2k words
4.51
214.7k
471
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

"Hey, try to fit more into your mouth, slut. I wanna hear you gag." a deep voice commands.

I try to respond with a "Yes sir!", but the thick cock in my mouth prevents me from clearly saying anything.

I push my head down further, feeling the man's monster of a cock slide down my throat until I can't go any further, making me gag, just as he wanted.

"Fuck, that's better. I was just about to get Lexi here to take you with her to college so you can learn to suck cock as good as she does." his gruff voice lets out in between his moans.

I hear moans of pleasure, both from him and another woman, so I glance up.

There I see a woman getting fingered by this man, gripping onto his strong forearm as he makes her body quiver with just two fingers.

That woman just happens to be my daughter, Lexi.

21 years old, and currently studying Psychology in college. She's a beautiful woman, with a tan, fit figure from having hobbies that include cardio and swimming. She has brown hair that ends at the top of her shoulders. She got her bustiness from me, just slightly smaller than my 36DD that I'm so proud of. Coincidentally, her love of swimming earned her a full ride to the college she is currently attending, with her making records for the school on the swim team. Not only that, but she's consistently been on the Dean's List as well.

The woman with her lips wrapped around this man's cock would be me, Heather. I am 45 years old, with long black hair and more fair skin compared to my daughter. While I still have maintained a good figure over the years, I simply don't have as much time to take care of myself compared to my daughter, so I have obtained some softness to my body, which I am told is a positive, especially since I have a nice, full ass. I am the same height as my daughter, the two of us standing at 5'3". I am a successful, married woman, working as a nurse in the ER at our local hospital.

With my daughter and I both being upstanding and accomplished women, it's embarrassing to admit who this man is.

He is my son's bully. His name is Brett, and he's 18 years old, and a senior in high school, and works part time as a janitor at a supermarket. He's 6'1", has an amazing body with strong arms and broad shoulders, a deep, sexy voice, and dark eyes that can penetrate you with just a glance. Not to mention, a cock that both my daughter and I have agreed on being the biggest we've ever seen, let alone felt inside of us.

How did this man, someone who's not even in college yet, get the two of us to be servicing him like this? In all honesty, it'll probably make sense if I just start from the beginning...

_________________________________________________________________

It was like any other Fall day. Summer was leaving us and the cool, crisp air slowly coming in was welcome after day after day of the hot and humid weather that comes with summer. It was a Friday, a day that my daughter had no classes on, so she was coming down to visit us for a three day weekend. I had the day off, while my husband, Dale, was at work and my son, Mikey, was at school still.

Since today was a cooler day, I was wearing a light, flowy, floral top with a pair of dark jeans that hugged my body nicely. I was just cleaning up around the house and working out an idea on what to make for dinner. As I was taking some meat out to thaw, there was a knock on the door.

At first, I thought it was a package I ordered, but due to it only being around 9:30, I dismissed this idea. I assumed it was a neighbor coming to bother me, so I sighed and made my way over to the door and opened it.

To my surprise, it was someone I've never seen before.

His large frame towered over me, and the first thing I noticed was that he was a handsome young man.

A new neighbor? No, too young. Plus, with my luck, good looking men never move in here.

Perhaps the nephew of a neighbor? That also made no sense, as they wouldn't be over at this time on a school day.

Instead of going through all possibilities in my head as if I were in a mystery novel, I asked like a normal person.

"Oh, hello! Is everything alright?" I ask him, putting on a friendly smile.

The man flashes a winning smile back at me.

"Yes, I'm your son's... classmate." he says, his deep voice surprising me. I never expected someone still in high school to have such a... nice voice.

"There's something concerning him I thought you might want to know about." he tells me.

"Is it something serious?" I ask, concerned.

He pulls out his phone and begins tapping and scrolling through it, a small smirk forming on his face.

"I think you really just need to see it..." he says, focused on his phone. "Here it is!" he says, stepping right next to me so that I can see his phone's screen.

As he steps next to me, I instantly notice how nice he smells, which is odd, as scent is something never really pay any attention to unless it's disgusting.

He taps on the play button on the video, and the sound of a lots of different people talking all at once starts up.

The video is blurry, but soon focuses on a table of boys. As it gets less and less blurry, I can make out who is the main focus of the recording.

It's Mikey.

He's sitting with his friends at a lunch table, all laughing and joking around. Seems innocent enough.

"Uh... did you want to show me my son having fun?" I ask, confused as to why he's here.

"Just keep watching." he says.

I notice that a smirk keeps forming on his face, but he keeps trying to hide it for some reason.

And then, I start to realize the point of the video.

The jokes they're telling start to get more and more... inappropriate.

I watch the video in shock as I hear Mikey, someone who I rarely even hear curse, drop multiple slurs. Some were racial, some were against some of the students at his school that have learning disabilities.

I get filled with a seething rage at this, but also shame and confusion. How could my son talk like this? I raised him better than that, but there he is in the video, audibly saying things that no one should ever say.

"I am SO sorry. Really, I can't even believe that Mikey would talk like that! I swear I raised him better than that!" I say, still exasperated.

"Oh, don't worry ma'am. I believe you 100%." he calmly tells me. "I'm sure his friends are just a bad influence on him." he says.

I feel slightly reassured by him saying this, oddly enough.

"But," he starts.

That feeling quickly disappears.

"He did still say it. And I still have the video." he reminds me.

A devilish smile begins to form on his face.

I feel a mix of emotions swelling in me that I can't even begin to describe, and I try to gulp down the anxiety I'm feeling.

"S-so... What will it take to get you to delete it?" I ask, my voice breaking at the beginning.

I wish I could say I was in a position of power here. I really do. But... My son's future is on the line, so I have to just do as he says. I just only hope that he doesn't ask for anything-

"Take off your shirt." he plainly commands.

-outrageous.

Fuck.

"What?!" I ask, not even wanting to believe my own ears.

"You heard me." he says without missing a beat. "Your shirt. Take it off."

Even after a second time, I just can't believe how forward he was with it. He said it as if there was nothing wrong with what he said!

"Listen... Are you sure there isn't some other way we can work this out? I mean, I don't mind giving you money instead!" I try to bargain with him.

"Nope. I don't want money. But, I do want to see Mikey's mom is hiding under that top of hers" he tells me.

"I... This is wrong!" I cry out.

"So is what Mikey said. But I guess we can let the world be the judge of that once I post his video online, right?" he cockily shoots back at me.

My mind is running a thousand miles a second, and I still can't even get my wits about me. On one hand, he just wants to see my shirt off, which means I can keep my bra on... But I really don't want to show him that! If I don't, though, then my son won't be able to get into any of the colleges he applies for...

I have to do this.

I have to do this for my son.

Besides, he won't ever know, so what's the harm in it?

"Fine. But just for a second." I angrily comply.

"That's more like it." he says, crossing his arms.

I reach down the bottom of my shirt, and lift it up, showing him my bare stomach and bra.

"Now, you have a bangin' body, but I want the shirt off completely." he says, too busy gawking at my body to look me in the eyes.

"Seriously?!" I exclaim.

"Seriously." he responds.

I sigh, and take my shirt off completely, letting it drop to the floor.

"Better?"

"Much better." he chuckles.

Feeling him stare at my body like this is humiliating, and I feel like I'm starting to blush.

A couple seconds of silence pass, before I finally speak up.

"Can I please put my shirt back on now?!" I cry out.

"Actually, seeing those tits of yours held back in that bra... I kinda wanna see them completely." he says, still not looking me in the eye.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yell.

He holds up the phone with the video pulled up in response.

Goddamnit.

"Jesus Christ..." I mutter as I reach back to unhook my bra.

Once unhooked, I slowly take my bra off, not wanting to expose myself further.

"Drop the bra, too." he says.

I grit my teeth, and drop it to the floor.

"Smile, too." he says to me.

I fucking hate this boy so much.

I reluctantly force a smile.

"More genuine." he orders.

I smile even harder, wanting to scream out in anger.

Then, I hear the sound of a camera shutter. I feel like time has paused.

I look, and he's standing there, holding a phone up at me.

"Fuck me, you have an amazing body..." he says, staring at his phone.

The fucker took a picture of me!

"You... You!" I can barely make out any words.

"What? You look pretty happy in it to me." he calmly says.

He turns the phone to me, and of course, it shows me standing there, bare tits out, grinning like an idiot.

"I wonder what Mikey would say about this..." he says, scratching his chin sarcastically.

I feel so stupid now. I should've known that he was planning this!

"You fucking wouldn't!" I yell at him.

"Oh, I would. And he would believe it too. God, seeing his mom with her shirt off, smiling for me of all people, that would drive him crazy!" he says.

"Fuck off." I swear at him.

"No problem, just let me send this to Mikey real quick..." he says, staring to type on his phone.

"No, wait!" I say.

He smirks.

"That's what I thought." he says, putting his phone up.

I feel so ashamed of myself for falling for that so easily. I mean, I should've known he was going to take a picture! He was literally holding his phone right in front of me!

"I think you know what else I want." he says with a cruel smile.

"Look... Do we really have to go even further with this?" I meekly ask.

He laughs at this.

"Not so tough now, are we?" he asks.

I don't say anything in response, and only look away.

"So, how about you take your pants off for me now? I bet you have an ass and pair of legs to die for." he says, walking closer to me.

I hesitantly unbutton my pants, and slowly slide them down the floor. I step out of them to the back, trying to not get any closer to the man in front of me.

He whistles in admiration in response.

"Fuck, Mr. Taylors is on lucky man. I hope he's treating you right." he teases.

"Don't mention him." I sharply tell him.

He raises an eyebrow at me.

"...Please." I quietly add on to the end.

"Good girl." he says, his voice low and gruff.

For some reason, something in me tingles when he says that.

"Take off your panties, too." he commands me.

I swallow nervously, and slide my panties down as well.

"Holy shit. I should've done this so long ago." he says, staring at me as if I'm the hottest thing he's ever seen.

"Please, no more..." I beg.

"Don't get too excited. Why don't you show me the way to the living room?" he asks me.

I nod, and turn around to lead him there. The entire time I can feel his gaze glued on my ass.

"Shit, I can tell you spend a lot of time in the gym, Mrs. Taylors." he says to me.

As much as I hate to admit it, he's already complimented my hard work in the gym more than my husband ever has.

I don't respond, however, and show him into the living room. Just like that, he walks on over to a couch and plops down as if he lives there.

Now that he's sitting down in front of me, I can see something in his pants. Something big. Very big.

Just as my luck would have it, he catches me glancing at it.

"Like what you see?" he laughs. "I know it's big, but no need to stare. Unless you want a picture of it." he says.

I get angry, but I have to bite my tongue and say nothing.

"Actually, why don't you come on over and help me take these pants off? They're getting kind of tight." he says, leaning back into the couch.

As if my body is on autopilot, I slowly walk over to him on the couch.

I stare at him, too nervous to make a next move.

"Well, you want Mikey to see that picture of you?" he asks me.

I swallow my pride and drop down to my knees, staring at the bulge that just keeps growing.

"C'mon, don't act like you don't know how to do this." he says to me.

Once again, I bite my tongue to hold myself back from saying anything I'll regret. I reach out, unbutton his pants, and pull them down. He helps me a little bit by lifting off the couch a little bit, and underneath his pants he's wearing a pair of boxer briefs that look like they're about to bust open from the growing bulge.

"Don't be scared of it, Mrs. Taylors." he cockily says to me.

I want to buy more time. Anything, really. I'm scared that once I pull his briefs down, there's no going back.

"B-but I don't even know your name!" I exclaim, a shitty excuse to buy time.

"I never introduced myself, did I?" he asks out loud. "It's Brett. And what's your name?" he asks me.

"Mrs. Taylors is fine." I tell him, trying to maintain some air of authority.

He laughs at this.

"Fine, but now that you know my name, you can go right ahead and pull my boxers down." he says, leaning back into the couch again.

I can't think of anything else to buy time, so... I guess I have to do this.

I grab the waistband of his briefs and pull down. As I'm doing it, I'm closing my eyes as if it's going to jump out and scare me.

I pull down for what feels like forever, and then I feel something hit my chin.

Something warm. And heavy.

I slowly open my eyes, and in front of me is the biggest cock I have ever seen.

It's thick as hell, with a vein running down the shaft. I can't even give an estimate on how long it actually is, all I know is that the word "huge" pops into my head when I look at it. Underneath it is a pair of large balls as well. To my surprise, the hair on it is neatly trimmed and kept short. My husband never trims it, so he's got a bit of a bush. Speaking of him, Brett is at the very least twice his size...

God! I can't believe I actually thought about that!

"Oh my God..." I mutter, not even thinking.

"Damn, that good looking to you?" he asks.

I snap out of it, and close my mouth that I wasn't even aware of it hanging open.

"So, biggest you've ever seen? I know it's at least bigger than your husband's." he says with a smile.

I try to look away, but my eyes keep darting back to sneak a glance at it. I just can't even believe that this thing is real!

"Answer me. And be honest." he commands.

"Yes, it's the biggest one I've ever seen!" I loudly answer, unable to get my thoughts straight.

He smiles even harder at this.

"Thought so." he says. "Go on and touch it a little bit. Unless, you want Mikey to see the picture, of course..."

I bite my lip, and reach out with my right hand. I gently wrap my fingers around his thick shaft, and they just barely wrap around it. At the first touch, I'm amazed at just how warm it is. It's an inviting warmth, however, as if it's welcoming me to come and stroke it.

Without needing to be told, I slowly begin to work my hand up and down his shaft, taking in the warmth radiating from his hard cock.

I shouldn't be doing this, but it's all for my son.

Right?

"God, your hand is so soft and warm." he says, putting his arms on the back of the couch and tilting his head back.

I'm honestly a little surprised that just this feels good to him. I'm not squeezing hard. I'm really just gently stroking it.

"Go a little faster." he tells me.

For some reason, I obey without putting up any fight at all.

Hey, since I've already got his cock in my hand, I might as well make him cum so he goes ahead and leaves, right?

"Good girl..." he moans.

Once again, something in me feels warm because of him saying this. That feeling is followed by shame, obviously.

"So you'll delete the picture, right?" I ask, not stopping.

"You bet. Of course, I'll need you to make me cum, first." he tells me.

Shouldn't be too hard. If I remember anything about boys my son's age, they don't last long.

"Sounds pretty easy to me." I say.

"Trust me, I can go for a long fucking time." he says, looking down on me. "I'll leave you satisfied, though." he smiles.

I roll my eyes.

"Since you wanna make me cum so fast, why don't you use that mouth of yours? I bet you know how to please a man." he tells me.

"I think this is more than enough for you. Plus, you're my son's age, so don't call yourself a man." I shoot back.

He smirks back at this.

"Then come here. I feel bad for making you do all the work." he says, laying back on the couch.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Sit on my face." he calmly tells me.

"Excuse me?!" I ask again.

"Sit. On. My. Face." He says to me slowly. "Unless you want-" he starts.

"Jesus, I know!" I say interrupting him.

I stand up, and awkwardly crawl onto the couch with him, positioning myself above his face.

"Fuck, I could get used to this view..." he says, placing his hands on my hips.

"Don't get used to it." I tell him, trying to think about anything else.

"Too late, I think I'll be down here a lot." he says.

"And what makes you say tha-Oh!" I exclaim as he brings me down to his mouth.

I didn't know what to expect but... God, his tongue! He knows just where to start! Not to mention he doesn't start off like a bulldog trying to get peanut butter out of a carpet like Dale does.

God, there I go comparing Dale to him again. It only makes sense for Brett to be good at this. I mean, he's probably fucked multiple other women before...

The pleasure forces me to grab onto the top of the couch for some leverage, and he just doesn't stop or take any breaks.

"Fuck!" I quietly squeak.

He stops and lifts me up a little bit.

"I knew you'd like it." he cockily says to me. "Tell you what, how about we make a little deal?"

These deals haven't been working in my favor lately, but I don't really have a choice to refuse.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"If you can make me cum with your mouth, then I'll delete the picture and the video, and I'll leave and never come back." he tells me.

"Alright... Sounds pretty easy-" I say.

"But! If I make you cum first, then I get to fuck you however I want. Deal?" he asks me.

I think to myself about it.

I mean, when has a man ever made a woman finish before him? Hell, I probably just need to suck him off for a little bit before he blows his load!

I stop, and realize I'm seriously considering sucking his cock.

God, I'm terrible.

But if I don't, there's no telling what he'll do! I really have no choice but to go along with it and try my best.