Mother and Daughter Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deal. Better get ready to leave though, I doubt you'll even last 5 minutes." I say.

"Good luck. Can't wait to hear you scream my name." he says, bringing me back down onto his face.

He starts to lick me again, and it catches me off guard.

"Shit!" I moan out, grabbing onto the couch again.

I look over at his hard cock, and realize just what I've gotten myself into. I've never even been with a man this big! How the hell am I going to be able to fit this thing into my mouth?!

I moan out again from the sensation fo him licking me, and I realize that I need to stop thinking and start sucking, as much as I know I shouldn't.

I lean forward as he keeps licking my clit in just the right way, and take his cock with my hand. I use my other to prop myself up, and I bring the tip of his cock to my mouth. I stare down at it, and start to get nervous as it looks even bigger up close.

I stick my tongue at, and gingerly lick the tip of his dick. This makes him exhale some air out of his nose in pleasure, and I start to lick faster.

A strong scent is coming off of his cock. It's not bad at all, but the strength is making my head dizzy.

His grip on my hips tighten, and despite wanting to act like it didn't have an effect on me, I felt myself get a little excited.

I really need to get a hold of myself!

I wrap my lips around his tip and start to suck, and it already feels like I'm having to stretch my jaw more than I'm used to just to get his tip in.

I can hear him moan in response, and I can tell that I'm doing it right. I just have to actually get more of his cock in my mouth.

I push my head down just a little further, and I feel myself start to gag on it.

Meanwhile, he's making me feel things I've never felt with just his tongue.

"Mmmm... fuck..." I groan out.

If I don't keep at it, I'm for sure losing our bet.

I wrap my lips around his cock again, and this time make myself go further, fighting off the urge to gag.

"Fuck, Mrs. Taylors..." he moans.

He grabs me even harder, and I feel his tongue slide into my cunt, catching me off guard.

I moan out, but it's muffled due to a thick cock being in my mouth. Who knows how it got there.

I keep bobbing my head, but nothing is making him stop to let me catch up. Without even thinking about it, I stop sucking him off and lean forward more to suck on his balls.

As I do this, I think about how I've never even done this for my husband, but I've seen it done in porn a million times, so I'm assuming men like this.

Brett moans louder because of this, so I keep sucking his balls while I stroke his cock.

"Keep going..." he moans as he goes right back to eating me out.

I switch from his balls being in my mouth to going back to sucking his cock, using my free hand to play with his balls.

He keeps licking me in all the right places, and my mind is getting cloudy.

He's my son's age, and not only that, but is obviously his bully, but he is making me feel things I haven't felt in years. I feel him smack my ass hard, and instead of yelling at him, I push down further, fitting more of his cock down my throat.

"Take that fucking dick..." he grunts, spanking me again.

As if my body is working against me, I giggle. Even though his cock is in my mouth, I giggle like a shy schoolgirl. I keep fondling his balls as I shove as much of his enormous cock as I can into my mouth.

He just keeps going, and he keeps hitting all my most sensitive parts, and even though I wish I could fight it, I start to feel myself getting close to cumming.

"Shit! No!" I think to myself.

"Shit! Don't stop!" is what I say, however.

He laughs, and keeps doing whatever the hell he's doing down there. All I know is that he's sending tingles throughout my body, and I feel a warmth spreading through my body, which is almost euphoric.

I start to suck him off even faster, my gagging getting louder as well. He's holding my lower body steady by tightening his grip on my hips so hard that it almost hurts. The pain is actually driving me crazy, surprisngly.

"Cum for me." he says.

His voice is gruff, his tongue doesn't stop, and he doesn't let go of me. My mouth is full of his cock, and I'm playing with his balls with my free hand.

And I cum.

Hard.

I have to pull his cock out of my mouth as to make sure that I don't bite down on it, and I grit my teeth together and scream out a long "FUCK!"

The warmth spreads through my entire body like an erupting volcano, and the pleasure is almost unbearable. My entire body quivers in his grasp, but he keeps holding my hips steady. He doesn't stop, and as my orgasm dies off, something in me makes me keep sucking his cock like a common whore, unable to take it out of my mouth.

Once I regain my senses, I realize what I just did. I came hard, and began to suck his cock like a maniac.

I stop, and can barely believe myself!

I was sprawled out on top of him, completely naked, and he ate me out while I sucked his cock! Not only that, but he made me cum, and hard!

I start to think of Dale and Mikey. I just betrayed both of them by doing this! I know this is wrong, but that pleasure that he made me feel... I can't deny that my body loved every second of it.

Then the realization dawns on me.

I just lost the bet.

If he can do all that with his tongue, what all can he do with that monster cock of his?

Wait, no! That's not right! I should be thinking about ways to get out of this, not about what he can do to me!

He sits me up, and a cocky smile is sprawled across his face.

"Well, I think you know what just happened." he says to me.

I say nothing in response, and much to my dismay, I feel my pussy quiver in excitement. It feels as if my own body is betraying me. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but fuck, does my body want it to happen.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle. At first, at least." he tells me.

"L-look, it's not to early to back out now, right?" I say, wanting to at least try and stop this before we truly reach the point of no return. "I mean, I'm a married woman! With kids! Don't you want someone your own age?" I ask him.

"Nah. Girls my age aren't as hot as you." he bluntly states.

I should've known it wouldn't have worked, but I had to at least try. I keep telling myself that I'm doing all this for my son.

"Since I'm so nice, I'll let you pick the position, too." he says with a smile.

I glance at his cock, and I just know that thing is going to tear me in half, so the safe choice has to be missionary.

I awkwardly lay on my back, not wanting to look at him and face the fact that I'm about to let him inside of me.

"Boring old missionary, huh? Well, I can't complain. I get to see how you react when I slide my cock into you." he says, getting in between my legs.

He spreads them further, and I let him. He pauses right before entering me, rubbing the tip of his cock against the entrance of my pussy.

"Beg." he orders.

My lip quivers.

"P-please..." I beg.

He smirks, and slowly slides his cock inside of me. I try to keep a straight face, but he's too big to keep calm about. I bite my lower lip to try and stop myself from moaning, but to no avail.

"Fuck..." I let slip out.

I grab onto the couch cushions to try and bear with the feeling. It hurts, but the pain fades fast and is quickly replaced with pleasure.

I want to deny it, I really do. But his cock feels good. In fact, it feels really good. I'm so angry at my body, but I know it's my fault for letting it get this fault. And now, a man the same age as my son is inside of me, and he's starting to speed up.

"God, you look so hot right now." he says, pushing himself as deep as he can go inside of me.

He started off slow, letting me get used to his full size. Now, he pushes every last inch inside of me at a faster pace. I grab onto his wrist as he keeps fucking me.

"You're so tight, too. God, your husband must be small as fuck compared to me, huh?" he says.

I moan at this, and I feel disgusted with myself. I got turned on because he compared Dale to himself, when he knows he's obviously bigger.

He starts to fuck me even faster, and my legs wrap around his hips on their own.

"C'mon, just let it out. Let me know how great it feels. I know acting like you don't like this is eating you up inside." he tells me.

His cock just keeps hitting all my deepest parts, and each thrust sends a wave of pleasure through my body again and again.

"Tell me that I'm bigger than your husband. Tell me I fuck you better than he could ever dream of." he whispers into my ear.

I wrap my legs even tighter now, and it's getting too much to handle. I can't deny it anymore, his cock feels amazing. I should feel ashamed of myself, but all I can feel is this desire to keep having his cock come in and out of me.

"Fuck, you feel so good!" I scream out. "You're bigger than my husband! Fuck, you're so much bigger than him!" I moan.

"Good fucking girl." he says.

I feel myself tighten around his cock after he calls me this. God, I was never like this. What is he doing to me?!

"You like that, huh? Being called good girl? God, you're a dirty little slut." he tells me.

"Fuck!" I scream.

He lifts himself up and uses his free hand to grope my tit. I grab onto his hand and make him squeeze it harder, my other hand gripping onto his wrist. He looks me deep in my eyes as he pumps his cock in and out of me.

"God, you're huge!" I squeal.

"Take that cock, baby. You know you fucking love it." he growls.

"Yes! Give it to me!" I yell.

"You tried to act all tough for your son, but you just became some slut for my cock pretty fast, didn't you?" he asks me.

"Yes! I couldn't help it!" I try to defend myself. "You just feel so damn good!"

"Your cunt feels so fucking nice, baby. Tight and warm as hell." he tells me, pinching my nipple.

I let go of his wrist and hand and gran onto his back, digging my nails into his back. In response, he starts to pound my pussy even harder. My legs are wrapped tightly around him, and the room is filled with the sounds of our grunts and our bodies slapping together.

It feels raw and animalistic, and it's the best sex I've ever had. He's not wearing a condom, and nothing in me wants to make him pull out and put one on. Not like there's any in this house that would fit him.

He keeps sucking and kissing on my neck, and I can only scream incoherently in response.

"You're gonna be sending me pictures of yourself after we're done, you got it?" he tells me.

"I got it! I'll send you one every fucking day! Just keep fucking me!" I scream out.

"Costumes too. You're gonna be dressing up for me too. I'd love to see you in a tight little maid outfit." he moans in my ear.

My cunt tightens on his cock even harder at that. I've never dressed up in a costume, but dressing up for him sounds so exciting to me. Him riding up my little skirt and just fucking me until I can't stand anymore.

"Lets switch up." he says.

I don't want the pleasure to end, but I also don't want to go against him.

"You're gonna get on top of me and face the door." he orders.

He pulls out of me and lays down on the couch and I scramble on top of him. The position feels a little awkward at first, but as I slide down onto his cock, it suddenly feels right. It feels like he's showing me off to the world as he fucks me, and it turns me on even more.

I know we're in the privacy of my own home, but just the thought of being watched gets me so fucking excited.

As I keep bouncing up and down on his cock, I begin to play with my tits, groping and pinching my nipples, pretending it's Brett doing it.

His huge cock keeps slamming up into me as well, and I can't even think straight.

"You look so good from behind, Mrs. Taylors." he moans.

"Heather! Just call me Heather!" I tell him.

"There we go. I was wanting to know your first name." he tells me. "Fuck, Heather, you feel so fucking amazing."

Hearing him call me by my name makes it feel more passionate, and I scream out an obscenity to show how great he's making me feel.

"Ride that cock. Good fucking girl..." he says, running his hands up my sides.

I run my hands through my hair and put my hands down on his legs, bouncing my ass up and down on his cock. Even at a strange position like this, it still feels better than anything my husband could do for me.

"Oh my GOD!" I scream out.

"You like that cock, Heather?" he asks, his breathing rough.

"Fuck! I love it so MUCH!" I moan out.

"Yeah? You love riding it, don't you?" he asks.

"Baby, it feels so good!" I reply, my voice a hoarse scream.

He keeps hitting all the right places as he thrusts up into me. Each time I drop down my tits drop as well, I just can't stop touching myself.

Then I hear the front door open and shut.

I try to stop, but Brett keeps fucking me from below.

He reaches and grabs me by the hips to hold me still as he keeps slamming up into me.

"Brett, no!" I beg.

"Let them fucking see. Show them how much of a slut you really are." he orders.

Once again, I hate myself for it, but this excites me even more.

"Hello?" I hear a voice call out.

I can barely focus on who it was because of Brett, but they step around the corner in full view after walking around for a bit.

"Mom! What the hell?!" a female voice calls out.

It's my daughter, Lexi. She's standing in the entryway wearing a white tank top and some black athletic short shorts. She has white tube socks and black tennis shoes on.

"Lexi! I can explain!" I say in between my moans.

"Damn, I didn't know you had a daughter too." Brett says.

"Mom?!" Lexi calls out.

It's obvious she has no idea of what to make of what's happening. She just walked in on her mom riding a random man who looks about the same age as her brother. Not only that, but her mom isn't stopping either.

"God, you're tightening up so much. Does getting fucked in front of your daughter turn you on that much?" Brett says.

"Who are you?!" Lexi calls out.

"Brett. I push your limp-dicked brother around. Also, I'm your mom's new fuckbuddy." he casually says.

"W-what?! Mom, is that true?!" she asks, as if he's not inside of me right at this moment.

"Yeah, Heather. Tell her. Let her know how much you love my cock." he says, fucking me harder.

My mind is a blur. I can barely think, and I know I should stop, but he just fucks me too damn well.

"Lexi... he just... It just feels so good!" I moan out.

I'm a terrible mother, but I don't care. Being watched like this is driving me crazy, and I can feel mysef getting close to cumming again.

"Fuck, you getting close again?" Brett asks.

I moan a yes in response.

"Cum for me! Cum for me right in front of your daughter!" he orders me.

I look my daughter right in the eye like he wants me too, and she's biting her lower lip as she watches me. She fidgets a little bit where she stands, and she keeps glancing down at his cock.

The pleasure is too much for me, however. Being forced to look at my daughter while he fucks me like this sends me over the edge, and the ecstasy surges through my entire body, making me scream uncontrollably.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I moan out.

My pussy keeps tightening around his cock and loosening as I cum.

"Oh my FUCKING GOD!" I scream.

"Mom..." Lexi says, biting her lower lip as she watches the two of us.

I scream out one last time as I reach my climax, unable to hold it in anymore. I keep riding his cock as it dies off, and Lexi stands and watches the entire time. Once I finally finish completely, I fall forward, unable to move or think.

"Fuck, Heather. You were amazing..." he tells me, groping my ass.

"How... How did you do that?!" Lexi asks.

"What? Give her the best sex of her life?" he cockily responds.

"N-no! Get her to cheat on dad! Get her to act like... that?!" she asks.

"Well, I didn't finish, so you wanna come and find out?" Brett asks.

"I-I..." Lexi stammers.

Brett gets up and walks over to her, meanwhile I'm still in a euphoric state after my orgasm.

Lexi doesn't move one inch.

"I saw you looking at my cock. I know you're thinking about what it feels like." he says to her. "Just ask your mom over there if you want to know."

"Mom..." she says, looking over at me.

"Or, you could drop to your knees, clean me off with your mouth, and get on that couch yourself." he whispers to her.

I watch from the couch as Lexi stands there. Honestly, I have no idea what she'll do.

To my surprise, however, she complies and drops to her knees.

She smiles as she drops down, looking up at Brett.

"I shouldn't do this... I mean, I have a boyfriend but like, you're fucking huge! And you made mom sound like... that!" she says, taking his cock with one hand.

Brett smirks at her.

"I think I need to find out firsthand what it's like." she says, taking his cock into her mouth.

I begin to lift myself off the couch as my daughter sucks his cock clean.

"Fuck... Heather, you just gonna let Lexi here do a better job at sucking my cock than you?" he says, looking over at me.

I get up off the couch and walk over to the two of them and drop to my knees as well. While Lexi sucks his cock, I suck on his balls.

"Fuck, this is amazing. Both the mom and the daughter on their knees for me? I'm so damn lucky." he says.

He reaches down and grabs a fistful of Lexi's hair and pushes her down on his cock further, and to my surprise, she takes it with ease, not gagging at all.

"God..." he moans.

I can't believe it, but I feel jealous of my own daughter, and I start to suck his balls with more enthusiasm.

"Don't get greedy, Heather. Let your daughter have some fun." he tells me.

I giggle, and keep sucking his balls obediently.

Lexi grabs onto his hips and starts to bob her head back and forth on her own, taking his cock with more ease than I did.

I guess she learned some things at college.

She reaches down and begins to play with herself, rubbing in between her legs.

"That's right, baby. Get yourself nice and wet for me." Brett groans.

Lexi pushes her shorts to the side and begins to rub herself through her panties. She begins to moan on his cock, closing her eyes and really enjoying herself.

I put my hand on the back of her head and guide her more, although she really doesn't need it.

The two of us are looking up at him eagerly as we service his cock, wanting to make sure he's properly pleased.

We keep sucking until my jaw is sore, and Brett decides that Lexi is ready. He pulls her up using the fistful of hair he was holding onto, and she moans as he does so.

"Bend over the couch." he tells her.

She eagerly makes her way over to the couch, pulling down her shorts and pushing her panties to the side.

Brett walks over to her and runs his hands along her ass as he gets ready to plunge his cock inside of her.

He looks over at me.

"You gonna come over here or what?" he asks.

I make my way over to him as well, and stand and watch as he slowly slides his cock inside of my daughter. She takes it eagerly, and bites her lip and looks back at him.

"Fuck, I've never had a cock this big..." she moans.

"Trust me, you'll love it." he tells her.

"I bet I will." she says, a small moan slipping out as he pushes all of his cock inside of her.

Watching him start to dominate my own daughter like that turns me on, and I turn Brett's head to face me and I shove my tongue into his mouth.

The two of us keep wildly making out as he fucks my daughter. I can hear his cock slapping in and out of her as she moans in pleasure.

"Daddy!" she lets slip out.

He laughs as his tongue dances around in my mouth. He spanks her hard across the ass, and she screams out in pleasure.