Mother and Daughter Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,311 Followers

"Fuck! Mom, I can see why you kept riding him when I came over!" she says, giggling.

Brett starts to fuck her even faster, and with that, Lexi's moans pick up as well.

"Fuck me! Jesus Christ, why does it feel so damn good?!" she exclaims.

He spanks her again and again, a red mark forming on her ass.

"Oh my fucking GOD!" she yells out.

"You like that, slut?" he asks, breaking our passionate kiss.

"Yes! Yes, I fucking love it!" she says, her knuckles turning white as she grips onto the couch.

"God, your daughter is as much of a whore as you are, Heather." he tells me.

Lexi keeps moaning louder and louder, and she keeps screaming out more and more obscenities mixed with her calling him-

"Daddy!" she screams.

That.

"Fuck, you gonna cum for me already?" Brett says.

She nods wildly in response.

"Damn, you really haven't had a good cock in a while, huh?" he asks, spanking her.

"Oh my God..." she squeals, clenching her eyes shut.

Brett grabs onto her hips and slams into her.

Hard.

Again. And again. And again.

Her moans and screams sound like she's being murdered, but you can tell she's in pleasure just from looking at her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, please! Make me cum!" she yells out.

Brett starts to breathe heavier, his movements more erratic. Is he finally getting close to cumming as well?

Lexi screams loudly again and again, before they start to die off into quiet moans.

"I came... I came so hard..." she moans.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Brett says, pulling out.

Without needing to be told, both Lexi and I drop to our knees in front of him as he strokes his cock.

We watch as his face contorts into one of pleasure as he strokes his cock in front of us. Finally, he begins to shoot rope after rope of hot cum onto our faces. It feels like he cums for hours, unloading everything that he had stored inside of him onto our faces.

Once he finishes, he falls back onto the couch, panting heavily. Lexi and I look at each other, and we both have plenty of cum on our faces.

"Jesus, you came so much..." Lexi says, touching her face with her fingers, using them lead it into her mouth.

"You two sluts drained me." he says, laughing.

I glance at the clock, and see that we still have hours before Mikey or Dale get home.

"You know... we still have some time before you have to head out..." I sheepishly say, as if he didn't just cum on my face.

Lexi and Brett both look at me and smile.

"Go get cleaned up. We're gonna have some fun today." Brett tells the two of us.

We smile and get up without saying a word, heading to the bathroom to clean the mess off of our faces.

_________________________________________________________________

And there we are. That's why my daughter and I are on our knees for this man. Our numbers are in his phone, and he expects daily nudes from us, which we will comply with.

I don't regret doing what I did now. Sure, I lost the right to call myself a good mother, but the way I see it, I got my son's bully to leave him alone.

Brett becoming my fuckbuddy is just a little added bonus to it.

And Lexi is just his little bonus.

Now, my daughter and I have an enormous cock to get back to servicing.

ThatBoi21
ThatBoi21
1,311 Followers