Mother and Son, Ghosts of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Careful Daniel. Pay attention to your driving while Mommy pays attention to your cock," she said with a dirty laugh.

She was drunk, so very drunk yet not as drunk as she professed to be. Still no excuse for her inappropriate, sexual, incestuous behavior, she couldn't remember being as drunk as she was that night. It was twenty more minutes before they'd be home and she had plenty of time to do what she was intent on doing. Having imagined doing this dozens of times while she masturbated herself, now that she's taken his cock in her hand, she wanted to know what it would feel like to take her son's prick in her mouth. In the way that he was watching her having her wicked, sexual way with his stiff prick and in the way that he was looking at her while feeling her big tits, she knew that he wanted her to suck him as much as she wanted to suck him.

"That feels so good Mom," he said looking down at her hand again when he should have been watching the road.

Then, while he fondled her breast and fingered her nipples inside her bra, she lost all control. As if she willed him to finger her nipples while she stroked his cock, this was the first step in them having sex and changing their mother and son relationship forever. With her nipples her erogenous zone, as long as he continued fingering, pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples, she knew her sucking his prick was inevitable. She couldn't wait to take him in her mouth. She couldn't wait to suck her son.

Making herself more comfortable, she slid her body all the way across the seat and lowered her head. She was glad her car had a bench seat instead of having an in the way console between them. Only, with her center of gravity so low and preventing her head from hitting anything in the car crash, with her positioned on his lap and away from the windshield and dashboard somehow saved her life. She was lucky to have survived the accident.

"I have a very special Christmas gift for you," she said kissing his cock before licking his cock while looking up at him looking down at her. "Would you like your special Christmas gift now or later?"

He stared down at her holding his stiff prick in her hand while she continued kissing and licking his cock. Obviously, not needing to guess, he knew exactly what his very special, Christmas gift was.

"Now please," he said.

As soon as he said that he'd like his special Christmas gift now, she took his cock in her mouth and started blowing him, really blowing him. Christine was sucking her son. A night to remember forever, stroking him while sucking him, she was really sucking her son. She couldn't believe she was finally sucking her son.

Just as much as he obviously wanted to cum in her mouth, she wanted him to cum in her mouth. As if she was dreaming it, she couldn't believe she was sucking him. As if her sexual fantasy had finally come true and as if she was fantasizing about blowing him, she couldn't believe she had her son's stiff prick in her mouth. Determined to get him to cum in her mouth by stroking him faster and sucking him deeper, she'd like nothing more than for him to cum in her mouth.

* * * * *

With Christmas carolers singing their songs of the season outside of her house last night in their feeble attempt to give her some holiday cheer and to get her in the holiday spirit. She had the urge to go outside and chase them away with her snow shovel. It wasn't until her neighbor from across the street spoke to them, no doubt telling them that she had lost her son in a tragic accident last Christmas that they left to annoy someone else. Even though she loved Christmas music and even before the death of her son, she disliked Christmas carolers.

The only holiday cheer she wanted was booze. Keeping her sedated with alcohol allowed her to deal with the fact that she caused the death of her son. Drinking quieted the voices that she imagined she heard in her head. Besides her gin and vodka, the only holiday spirit she had was whatever was haunting her now. Yet, as if her mourning the loss of her son wasn't enough, Christine was in for a big surprise. What should have been a season without holiday celebration was a season not only filled with happiness and joy but also filled with incestuous sex between a mother and her son.

"Mom? Is that you?"

What was that? She heard a voice. If she thought she was hearing voices before, she was definitely hearing voices now. She could have sworn she heard a voice. Was she hearing things? Was she imagining things? She distinctly heard his voice. She just heard Daniel's voice. Was that really his voice? Between sensing spirits and hearing voices, she was glad that she stopped drinking weeks ago. If she was still abusing alcohol, she'd blame hearing Daniel's voice on that.

"I'm here Daniel," she said looking around the room for the origin of the voice.

It was a few minutes before he answered her. It was a few minutes before she imagined herself losing her mind. It was a few minutes of panic that she realized her son really could be here with her now.

"Please stop feeling guilty and responsible for my death. What happened was just as much my fault as it was your fault," he said. "It was just a tragic and unfortunate accident."

Whether imagined or real, hearing him say that made her feel better. Hearing him say that gave her some peace. Did she really hear him say that or did she just think that in her head. She didn't know. She couldn't tell.

Unable to distinguish his voice from her guilty conscience, it comforted her to imagine that he was here with her. Perhaps the words was just her voice in her head. Perhaps the words were his thoughts that somehow transcended from the world of the dead to the world of the living. Yet, whether he really did say that or she thought that, the words gave her great comfort and peace.

God, now she's trying to communicate with the dead and to the imagined voice she just heard. She needs to let go of him. She needs to get on with her life. Thank God she stopped her drinking weeks ago. She stopped drinking not for herself, but for her son.

Yet, maybe she's not hearing voices or feeling spirits at all. Maybe she was having DT's, delirium tremens from alcohol withdrawal. Maybe she was imagining things and hearing things that weren't there because she hasn't had a drop of alcohol in weeks. Maybe she was imagining things and hearing things because she still responsible and guilty for the death of her beloved son.

Suddenly, as if he was the culmination of a magic trick and as if he was a magician's real, live abracadabra or a witches skullduggery of a hocus pocus, he mystically and miraculously appeared before her. He stood right in front of her as if he was alive instead of dead. Her son appeared before her eyes.

She was shocked. She was stupefied. She was amazed that her son seemingly was there with her now. Yet, how could he materialize in the flesh when he's dead and buried? How could he be with her now when he's gone?

"As if a fog just lifted, I can see you now," he said with a joyous smile.

Not even caring that her hair was such a frightful mess, she was just so happy to see her son.

"And where I couldn't see you before, I can see you now too," she said smiling at her son while tying the tie on her bathrobe tighter than her grasp of reality.

Wondering if she could touch him or if he'd disappear in thin air when she tried to hold him, she walked to him to hug him. Feeling his hands on her as much as she felt her hands on him, they hugged for the longest time. They hugged without talking. Hugging one another much longer than necessary but understandably with him being dead and now suddenly returning to life, she was afraid to let him go and seemingly he was afraid to let her go too.

Even though she could feel him and she could feel his hands on her, she wondered if he was really there with her. She wondered if she was imagining him being there. She wondered if she was still in bed dreaming of him returning to her. Even though she stopped drinking weeks ago, perhaps just imagining that she had stopped drinking but never did, she wondered if she was drunk again.

She was certain that she wasn't imagining him. He was there with her. He was really there. With her wide awake, she knew that she wasn't still in bed dreaming. With her swearing off the booze to honor her son, she was glad she couldn't blame the alcohol on this ghostly sighting. Only if he was dead, how could he return to her in the way he was standing before her now? He felt so very much alive to her.

* * * * *

With her feeling his spirit for days, she wondered how long he's been here. She wondered if he's been watching her all along. She wondered how long he'll be able to stay before having to go wherever he now belongs. Suddenly, her thoughts turned sexual instead of spiritual. Being that she now sleeps in the nude again, she wondered if he saw her sleeping naked.

It sexually aroused her to think that her son could see her and saw her sleeping naked. She wondered if he watched her undressing. She wondered if he watched her changing her clothes. She wondered if he watched her showering, going to the bathroom, and/or masturbating. She wondered if he could still masturbate now that he was dead and if he could still masturbate, she wondered if he masturbated over her in the way that she still masturbated over the thoughts of having sex with him.

Such crazy, sexual thoughts to have for her son but she was horny. Sexually frustrated, she was lonely. She was aroused with the sexual thoughts that they could continue where they left off when he was alive. Only, how can someone who's dead transcend and incestuously transgress the world of the living? Something she was so intent on doing when he was living, she was just as crazy as she was preposterous to think that her son could have sex with her now that he's dead. Only, wouldn't it be something if he could? Wouldn't it be something if they could transcend and transgress the worlds of the living and the dead by continuing with their sexual, incestuous relationship?

* * * * *

"Were you watching me sleeping naked a little while ago?"

Titillated by the thoughts that he could see her naked and did see her naked, as if beginning again where they abruptly left off, she gave him a sexually excited smile.

"Yes," he said returning her sexy smile with his naughty smile.

She wondered how long he's been here. She wondered if he's been here all along.

"I thought I felt your presence in my bedroom," she said curling her hair with her finger.

Suddenly she was sexually aroused to play this sexy game of what was I showing and what did you see.

"I was there in your bedroom," he said.

Oh my, he was in her bedroom when she was sleeping naked.

"So, you saw me sleeping naked?"

With her bedroom so very dark and with her always hot and kicking off the covers during the night, did her son see her naked? Yet between the full moon and the white snow, her room may have been light enough for him to see more than just her shadowy form. Just the thoughts that Daniel saw her naked made her nipples hard and her pussy wet.

"Yes," he said.

Her son saw her naked. What she was unwilling and unable to show him in life, until that fateful night of the Christmas party when she exposed her naked body to him while getting dressed, he saw in death. Daniel saw her naked. Her son saw her naked body while she was sleeping.

"Were you watching me changing my clothes earlier when I was getting ready for bed?"

He took her hands in his and smiled down at her.

"I couldn't turn away Mother. I couldn't help myself from watching you undress," he said. "I hope you don't mind. I didn't mean to embarrass you. It was just so sexually exciting for me to unbutton your blouse, unzip your short skirt, and unhook and remove your bra before sliding down your panties," he said with sexual excitement.

She was titillated that her son not only watched her sleeping naked but also watched her undress. With her not turning on the light to undress, she wondered how much her son saw of her in her darkened bedroom. Maybe the dark doesn't affect dead people in the way it does those still living. Maybe they're more like animals who can see in the dark.

"It's okay. I'm not embarrassed," she said. "There's nothing wrong with a son trying to get a look of his mother's naked body. You've always been such a naughty boy in trying to see Mommy's tits," she said with a dirty, little laugh.

Needing to know if they could continue where they left off, she sexually teased him by not tying her bathrobe ties tighter when they suddenly loosened. Not wanting to deny him a view of the tops of her breasts and her long line of cleavage, she wanted him to see more of her abundant breasts. After calling him a naughty boy for always trying to get a look at her tits, she wondered if he saw her breasts, really saw her breasts and not just a quick glimpse of them when she was sleeping, showering, and changing her clothes. She'd like for him to see her breasts. It would sexually excite her to know if he saw her breasts.

Suddenly feeling sexually wicked enough, in the way she paraded naked in front of him before, she was horny enough to remove her bathrobe and show him not only her tits but also her whole naked body. Unfortunately, the last time they were together in the car, she never got that far for him to see her naked when she was sucking his cock in the front seat of her car while he was driving. The next step, had they made it home in one peace, would have been to go to bed with him. Only, they never made it home to go the next step and take their incestuous, sexual relationship that far. Something that's given her pleasure while masturbating herself, she was glad now that she had exposed her body to him when she stood in her bedroom doorway naked.

"You have a beautiful body Mother," he said.

Even in death, she was sexually aroused that her son may have seen what he shouldn't see of her. She was sexually excited that her son saw what no son should see of his mother. With her responsible for his death, she wondered if he still sexually wanted her as much as she still sexually wanted him. In the way that her horniness took hold of her before, when she thought of her son while masturbating herself, it was taking hold of her again now. More than just fleeting moment of horniness, it was a mother's deep rooted and unrequited love for her son.

Wondering if he was really there standing before her, she wondered how real he was or if he was just a figment of her guilt ridden and overly active imagination. She wondered if she wasn't even awake but dreaming. She wondered if she was losing her mind. She wondered if she was crazy. If she was awake and not dreaming this, she wondered if he could have sex with the ghost of her dead son. Being that she was directly responsible for his death, after she killed him, she wondered if he'd still wanted her in the same sexual way that she still wanted him.

* * * * *

"Thank you, Daniel," she said. Wanting to continue with the inappropriate albeit titillating conversation, she paused to look at him while wording what she was going to say next. "So you saw me in my panty and bra?"

With her still having the shapely body that she had in her twenties, she loved how she looked in her bra and panty. She looked so sexy in her low cut bra and bikini panty.

"Yes," he said unable to hide his sexual excitement.

Something she wished she had done before when he was alive but with her never having the courage, she always wanted to flash her son how she looked in her sexy lingerie. Embarrassed to brazenly, immorally, and immodestly walk around the house in her bra and panty, she never did. No doubt, after flashing him her naked body, she would have walked around him in her underwear. She always wondered what he'd say or what he do if she paraded around him wearing her sexy bra and bikini panty. She was glad she flashed him her naked body on the last night they were together and that last night he was still alive.

Now going way beyond her flashing him her bra and panty and flashing her son her naked body, she never thought she'd go through with sucking her son when he was alive. She never thought she'd be having these incestuous thoughts about Daniel after he died. She never thought he'd be watching her changing and watching her sleeping naked. She just assumed that once he died all of that incestuous, sexual lust would be over and would have died with him. Only, as if he was still alive with her, they're both playing this sexy, incestuous game.

"And you watched me removing my panty and bra?"

Wanting to continue their sexy game, even though he's already confessed that he saw her undressing and watched her sleep naked, she needed to hear him say it again. She needed to know that it wasn't only her having incestuous thoughts. She needed to know that she's not dreaming or that she's crazy but all of this is real. Besides, with their conversation so erotic in nature, it was sexually exciting for her to ask him everything he may have seen of her. With their conversation so erotic in nature, it was sexually exciting for her to have him to tell her everything that he saw of her again and again.

Thinking that she'd never have this opportunity to explore their incestuous relationship again, maybe tomorrow he'd be gone forever and never to return again. Missing the big picture by thinking of the smaller things in life, she didn't ask him if there was a God or a Devil, or if he was in Heaven or Hell. Instead, with their salacious sexual conversation all about her, she wondered if he saw her C cup breasts. She wondered how well he saw her breasts. She wondered if he saw her areolas and her nipples. She wondered if he saw her trimmed pussy. She wondered if he saw her round, shapely ass. She wondered if he was as sexually aroused by her questions as she was sexually aroused by the anticipation of his answers.

"I did," he said. "Yes, I watched you remove your panty and bra."

Oh, my God. She couldn't believe her son, albeit her dead son, watched her remove her panty and bra. He saw her tits, her ass, and her pussy. He son saw her naked. Her son saw her naked body. Her son, albeit her dead son, not only watched her undressing but also watched her as she slept naked. She was so very sexually excited that he finally saw all of her close up while standing over her in her bedroom as she slept and dreamed about having sex with him.

"You saw me not only while I was sleeping in a darkened bedroom," she said curling her hair with her finger again and pausing before speaking. "But also I take it then that you saw me naked while showering in a well-lit bathroom too?"

Doubting that he'd turn away when she was naked, if he had watched her remove her bra and panty, then for sure, he had seen her naked while showering too. Only, she needed to hear him say that he had seen her naked in the well-lit bathroom. With the thoughts of him seeing her without her clothes, it was then that she felt a familiar wetness between her legs while thinking about her son ogling her naked body in the way she'd love to ogle his naked body. The last time she was with him when he was alive, she was sucking his cock in the way she wished she could suck his cock now.

"Yes, I've seen you naked many times Mother," he said.

Thinking that she was all alone but for a feeling that someone or something was there watching her, now that she knew it was her son, she was sexually thrilled that he could see her and saw her when she was naked.

"Call me Christine," she said. "Being that you're dead, we can skip the formalities."

"Of course, Christine," he said, "but whether dead or alive you'll always be my mother."