Mother and Son, Ghosts of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you imagine us making love when you were masturbating to the thoughts of having sex with me?"

She could nearly feel her son on top of her while humping her. Returning his humps with her thrusts, she could nearly feel herself humping him.

"I imagined us making love many times Christine and I wished we could have made love before I died," he said with sadness.

Curling her hair with her fingers, she played with her hair.

"Tell me. After we made love, did you fuck me too?"

She imagined her son pounding her pussy, really pounding her pussy hard, and hard enough to make her have an orgasm.

"I did. I fucked you hard, really hard and I fucked you deep," he said.

Feeling her nipples harden and her pussy moisten, she needed to know the answer to her next question.

"Did I cum?" She looked at him with the sexual frustration of being so alone and so lonely. "Did you give me an orgasm?"

He smiled at her.

"You screamed your sexual pleasure with me fucking you deep and hard," he said.

Oh my God, if only he'd take her now, right now, she needed a good fuck. Only, he couldn't. He was dead and she was obviously dreaming. None of this was real. This couldn't be real. Watching them lowering him in the ground, most definitely, he was dead. With the dead never returning, either she was talking to his ghost or she was talking to herself. Unable to tell which, either she was sleeping and he was haunting her in her dreams or she was totally crazy and had lost her mind.

"Just wondering, if you don't mind me asking and if you don't mind kissing and telling," she said.

She needed to know that answer to her question.

"I don't mind kissing and telling," he said. "Ask me your question and I'll answer it honestly."

She couldn't help from comparing herself to other women he has had.

"I was just wondering Daniel," she said continuing to curl her hair with her finger.

Something she wished he had been forthright in confessing, she was embarrassed to ask.

"What were you wondering Christine?"

Putting her embarrassment aside, she asked her question.

"Even though we didn't get to have sex but, when you were masturbating yourself over the thought of having sex with me, how did you imagine I was in bed?" She laughed a sexy albeit an embarrassed laugh.

She looked at him as if she was more his girlfriend, his wife, or his lover than his mother.

"You were phenomenal. You were the best lay I've ever had," he said. "There was no one even close."

Oh, my God. Even though he had imagined making love to her while masturbating himself, he enjoyed making love to her. He enjoyed making love to her as much as she imagined she'd enjoy making love to him. He enjoyed fucking her as much as she imagined she'd enjoy him fucking her and as much as she imagined she'd enjoyed fucking him.

"Thank you," she said. "That's so nice of you to say."

It was difficult for her to be so cordial and so motherly like, when all she really wanted to do was to rip off her bathrobe and have sex with him right here and right now.

"You're welcome and I wouldn't have said that if it wasn't true. No one has ever made love to me in the way that you made love to me," he said.

She swooned at her son saying that, confessing that, and admitting that she was the best lay he's ever had.

"For you to compare me, you've had sex with others then, I imagine," she said with a pang of possessive jealousy while still curling her hair with her finger.

She imagined him with a pretty girl, a woman his age. She imagined him giving her hot sex instead of giving her hot sex. Instantly, she was jealous.

"I have been with other women," he said.

After he's had sex with a younger woman, a woman half her age, she wondered why he'd still want her. She wondered why he'd still lust over her. She wondered why he'd still sexually desire his old mother.

"I apologize for being so nosy but I'm just curious. Just how many women have you had sexually?"

Perhaps he's not as experienced as she imagines he is.

"A few, several," he admitted.

Women her age that she couldn't compete with, she imagine him kissing them while feeling them. She imagined him seeing them naked. She imagined them sucking and fucking her son. She imagined him telling them that he loved them. Only, with him dead, who would want him now but her, his mother?

"I see," she said.

And yet, even though he's sexually experienced with other women, for some inexplicable reason, he still wants to have sex with his mother. She had to remind herself of that for her not to be so jealous. Besides, if he was willing for her to suck his cock, then he sexually wanted her as much as she sexually wanted him.

"In your sexual fantasy, not that it matters now that you're dead but I'm just curious?"

She'd love to know what it would feel like for her son to squirt his love juice inside of her pussy.

"What are you curious about knowing Christine?"

Maybe when he imagined them having sex, in the same way that she imagined them having sex, he imagined riding his mother bareback.

"Where you wearing a condom when you were inside of me?"

As soon as she asked her question, she imagined her son's cock buried deep inside of her pussy. For sure, she'd rather feel his naked cock inside of her than to feel his Latex covered prick.

"No, of course not. I wasn't wearing a condom," he said.

It sexually excited her that they shared the same sexual fantasy.

"Tell me Daniel," she said curling her hair. "Did you cum in my pussy?"

As if he was cumming inside of her right now, she could feel nearly feel him ejaculating.

"I did," he said. "I ejaculated in your pussy."

Oh, my God, how sexually exciting is that with her son cumming inside of her?

"If we were really having sex instead of just having sex in your thoughts," she said pausing.

She imagined him giving her a baby.

"If we were really having sex, what Christine?"

She wondered if she'd have a girl or a boy.

"Granted it was only in your sexual fantasy but you could have gotten my pregnant she said. With me only 41-years-old and you 22-years-old, if we really did have sexual intercourse without using a condom, you could have given me a baby," she said. "Your son could have also been your half-brother or your daughter would have been your half-sister, I think," she said with a sexy, little laugh.

She imagined them running away together. She imagined them starting a new life somewhere else and getting married. She imagined them walking down the sidewalk with their baby carriage with the baby inside. Then, imagining a monster, she imagined a baby with four arms, four legs, and two heads. As if she was a character on American Horror story, she imagined their baby being not only dead in the way her son was but also a ghost too.

"That would have been confusing," he said with a laugh, "wouldn't it?"

She looked at him with as much sexual interest as she looked at him with motherly love.

"What about me?"

She continued curling her hair with her finger while staring at her son.

"What about you?"

Even by just this conversation without him volunteering as much as she's volunteering, already she was sexually frustrated.

"Did you sexual satisfy me? Did you make me cum too? Did you give me an orgasm with your fingers, your mouth, and/or your cock," she said imagining him

Imagining her son giving her an orgasm delivered to a heightened sexual arousal. Even though he already told her that he gave her an orgasm when fucking her, she wanted him to tell her again. Should he disappear tomorrow and be gone from her forever, she needed to hear him say it again.

"You had multiple orgasms. You had an orgasm every time we were together," he said.

It's been so long since she had an orgasm that she'd love for him to give her one now.

"Now that you've piqued my curiosity. How did you give me an orgasm?"

He smiled while staring at his mother as if he was having sex with her now.

"Sometimes with my fingers. Other times with my tongue. And always with my cock," he said.

Her mouth fell open with the incestuous thoughts of her son not only fingering her pussy but also licking her pussy before fucking her pussy.

"So you fingered my pussy while licking my pussy?"

She looked as if she was about to have an orgasm now with the thoughts of her son fingering her pussy while licking her pussy.

"I did," he said.

She imagined him looking up at her from in between her legs with her vaginal secretions all over his beautiful face.

"I wonder," she said.

She needed to know and the only way for her to find out the answer is to ask the question.

"What is it that you wonder Christine?"

In the way that she did so many times before, she imagined her son having sex with her.

"Well, being that you've already imagined having sex with my naked body many times, if you could, would you have sex with my naked body again now," she said.

Opening the door for her next question, she hoped he'd say yes.

"I'd like that. I'd love to finally and really have sex with you instead of just imagining having sex with you. Nothing could ever make me happier that to kiss you while feeling you before falling between your legs to finger your pussy while licking your pussy," he said.

She was as relieved as she was sexually excited that he still wanted to have sex with her.

"If you don't mind," she said pausing.

She imagined herself naked with her naked son. She imagined them kissing and touching before having deeply penetrating sex.

"Don't mind what?"

Here goes nothing.

"If you don't think me too much of an incestuous whore," she said pausing again.

Even if he didn't think of her as an incestuous whore, she felt like an incestuous whore.

"I'd never think of you as an incestuous whore," he said. "As you were saying, if I don't mind what Christine?"

She couldn't believe she was going to say what she was going to say next.

"I'd like to suck you before you made love to me," she said.

Already she could feel his cock in her hand before taking it in her mouth.

"I'd love for you to suck me too, Christine," he said. "You'd make me the happiness son for me to look down in your big brown eyes to see my hairy, hard cock in your beautiful mouth while you stroked my cock and stroked me."

If she sucked his cock, she wondered if he'd return the sexual favor by licking her pussy.

"And if you wouldn't mind," he said pausing again.

She'd love nothing better than to see him reach up to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples with her vagina secretions covering his nose, mouth, chin, and jaw.

"Yes? Wouldn't mind what?"

Here goes nothing.

"Would you lick my pussy and give me an orgasm too?"

She looked at him while waiting for him to speak.

"I'd love nothing better than to eat you, Mother," he said. "It would be my honor to lick your pussy and give you an orgasm."

She swooned at the thought of her son fingering her pussy while licking her pussy.

"After you give me an orgasm with your fingers and tongue, I'd love for you to cum in my mouth," she said.

As soon as she said that, she imagined her son ejaculating his seed in her mouth and her swallowing all that he had to give before licking his cock clean.

"I can do that," he said.

Oh, my God, with him giving her the green light, she couldn't wait to suck her son.

"And after I blow you and after you cum in my mouth, when you're rested and reclaim your energy," she said pausing yet again.

She imagined her son on top of her while humping her.

"Being that I'm dead, I don't have to rest to reclaim my energy. My stamina never diminishes," he said.

'Wow,' she thought. 'He's an endless supply of energy and stamina. She imagined him going up and down on her as if his body was a hydraulic piston.

"I don't mean to put you on the spot, but with you being dead, do you think you could make love to me?"

She imagined him on top of her humping her superhuman fast. She imagined herself on top of her son while returning his humps but not as fast.

"I'd love to make love to you, Christine," he said.

She imagined fucking her son, really fucking her son before he rolled her over to pound her pussy, really pound her pussy at superhuman speed.

"And you're going to think me so wicked but," she said pausing again while staring at him.

She couldn't wait to strip off her bathrobe to show her son her naked body.

"But what?"

She couldn't wait for her son to strip of his clothes and show her his cock.

"After you've made love to your mother, do you think you could fuck your old mother? It would make me so very happy for you to pound my pussy so fast and so hard to make me cum," she said.

After having the worst Christmas last year with the death of her son, this was going to be the best Christmas she ever had. With the rebirth, the reincarnation, and/or the imagined image that her son was still alive and here with her while ready to sexually give her all that she wants, she was so happy.

"It would be my pleasure to pound your pussy fast and hard enough to make you cum Mom," he said.

Tit for cock. If she was going to show him her tits, she wanted to see his cock.

"Before we have sex, can you do me a favor?"

Seemingly, she was just as incestuously wicked as was her son.

"Anything Christine. You only need do ask," he said.

She couldn't wait to ask him her question.

"May I see your cock? I really didn't get a good look at it in the front seat of the car," she said.

She couldn't wait for him to show her his cock.

"Absolutely. I'd love to show you my cock," he said unbuckling, unbuttoning, unzipping his pants and removing them along with his underwear.

As if his cock was choosing his mother to have sex with, his erect prick stuck straight out while pointing its swollen head at his mother.

"You have a beautiful penis Daniel," she said.

He stared at her as if he was undressing her with his eyes. He stared at her as if she was already naked.

"What about you?"

Obviously, he was asking to see her naked.

"What about me?"

She played her innocent mother card while pretending she didn't know the meaning of his question when she did.

"May I see your body?"

Oh my God, her son wants to see her body. Her son wants to see her naked. She undid her bathrobe ties and allowed her robe to fall to her ankles. Her son stared at her breasts and pussy in the way that she was staring at his cock.

"Well, what do you think of your old mother?"

He filled his eyes with all of her before speaking.

"You're so very incredibly beautiful mother," he said never removing his eyes from her breasts and pussy.

In the dim colorful light of the Christmas three, she stood there naked and vulnerable while imagining Jingle Bells playing through her head.

"Well, shall we begin?"

* * * * *

Daniel stepped forward, took his mother in his arms, and kissed her. Wanting to finish what she started, she fell to her knees and took his erect cock in her hand before taking it in her mouth. She was blowing him. She was blowing her dead son.

With him being dead for a year and not having sex for a year, it only took her a few strokes and a few sucks for him to cum in her mouth. While he reached his hands down to feel her breasts and finger her nipples, she continued sucking her son's cock. Then, when he put a gentle hand to the back of her brunette, pretty head, he started humping her mouth and fucking her face in the way she always imagined him doing and in the way that his father used to do whenever she sucked him. Inappropriately albeit humorously, she thought of the words, dead man cumming, for some reason and with that, she swallowed her son.

He reached down for her after she sucked him and they kissed. Then, as if he was her Angel and she was as light as a cloud, he lifted her and carried her to her bedroom. Suddenly, not recognizing her own bedroom, her room was totally different. As if she was on a cloud or as if she was in Heaven with him, everything was a greyish white. The carpet was replaced by a padded flood. The walls were padded too, with the padding going higher than she could reach when jumping.

There were no pictures on the wall and nothing that look familiar. Her room was barren of everything recognizable. Every possession, her hairbrushes, her makeup, her perfume, her shoes, and her clothes were all gone. Her room looked as if she was robbed or if she was getting ready to move. Instead of making love in her bed, they were dancing. She was dancing with her son in the way she danced with him at her company's Christmas party.

"What is this? Where am I? Where are all of my things?"

Her bed was gone and replaced by a cot. Obviously what she thought was real in her son visiting her was just her imagination. Her son was no longer there. She was alone. She was so very alone. Then, when she looked down at herself, she was naked.

How did she get naked? She didn't know. When did she get naked? She didn't know that either. She didn't remember stripping herself naked. How long as she been naked? That's another question she couldn't answer. She must have removed her clothes herself as there was no one else here.

"Daniel? Are you there?"

As soon as she asked for her son, she could feel him there with her. He's was there with her and he was naked too. Now no longer panicking, she felt better with him by her side. What better Christmas could she possibly ask to have than to be naked with her naked son?

"I'm here Mom. I'll always be here with you. Merry Christmas Mom," he said.

She felt his kiss before feeling his hand cupping her naked breasts, feeling her breasts, and fingering her nipples.

"Merry Christmas Daniel. I love you," she said.

She loved the way he so gently touched her. She loved how she felt in his arms. Only, she wished the band would play something other than fucking Jingle Bells. So difficult to slow dance too, she wished they'd at least play Silent Night.

"I love you too Mom," he said.

* * * * *

Suddenly, her door opened and people standing dressed in white coats while holding clipboards stared at her as if she was an animal in a zoo.

"And this is Christine," said the head psychiatrist to a small staff of psychiatrist that he was giving a tour of the asylum. "Hello Christine. How are you today?"

Christine looked at her doctor and smiled.

"Hello Dr. Johnson," she said with her arms affixed in the position of dancing as if she was dancing with someone. "I'm wonderful. My son is here with me. Thank you for asking and how are you?"

"I'm well," he said.

She continued waltzing herself around her small room.

"Can you do me a favor," she said still dancing.

She looked at him and smiled.

"If I can, I'd be happy to do you a favor," he said.

He returned her look with his smile.

"Can you have them play a different song other than Jingle Bells?"

Dr. Johnson looked at his staff and winked as there was no music playing Jingle Bells.

"I'll see what I can do," he said. "What song would you like?"

She looked at him and smiled.

"Silent Night or White Christmas, any song that I can slow dance to with my son," she said.

She continued waltzing around her small room.

"If I may ask, where are you clothes?"

She forgot she was naked but not caring who saw her naked, as long as she was in the arms of her son, with everything feeling so natural, she wasn't embarrassed.

"I was hot from all of this dancing. I took them off," she said with a shrug and with the laugh of an obvious crazy woman. "Besides, my son is here visiting me for Christmas and I wanted to dance with him before continuing where we left off before he died." She looked at the doctor and smiled again before giving him a wink. "We're going to have sex," she said in a whisper.