Mother and Son, Ghosts of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor looked away from her to close and lock her door before addressing his staff.

"She's been with us the longest, nearly twenty years since she was committed for 30 days of observation after trying to kill herself. Never being well enough to leave, afraid she'd hurt herself or someone else, she's been here ever since," he said looking from one member of his staff to the other.

"That's so sad," said one of the young, female psychiatrists.

"She lost her mind when she was giving her son oral sex and he lost the control of the car he was driving. He was killed instantly but somehow she survived, no doubt because she was too drunk to go into shock. Every Christmas she thinks he's still here with her," said Dr. Johnson. "Every Christmas she thinks she's having sex with her son."

His staff looked at her closed door before scribbling their notes and looking at their chief of psychiatry.

"That's so terribly sad," said one of the female residents. Obviously a female psychiatrist could feel her pain more than any of her male counterparts.

"We routinely medicate her, so that she'll sleep and get some much needed rest, otherwise, she'll be up dancing and talking to her imagined son all night. We continue giving her daily therapy but nothing seems to help. We can't convince her otherwise that her son is dead. We had to give her a private room because she routinely removes all of her clothes while pretending that they're having sex," said the psychiatrist.

THE END

This is a Winter contest story. Please give me the support of your vote.