Mother and Son Incest, Swing Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom has sex with son's friends & he has sex with her friends.
9.9k words
4.5
51.5k
73
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer has sex with her son, Jason, and his friends while Jason has sex with Jennifer, his mother, and her friends.

Author's Note #1:

I used two of my daughter's best friends as my inspiration for their characters in this story, Brianna and Sophia. Both women worked with me as strippers and as prostitutes. I helped them find employment at the club years ago when they were students in college and showed them the ropes.

Of course, Jennifer is played by me, a tall, sexy dark-haired minx. Brianna is a tall, beautiful blonde, and with B cup breasts, bright blue eyes, and the perfect, natural, God given ass that any woman would pay a plastic surgeon thousands of dollars to give her. Sophia is a tall, sexy, redhead with D cup breasts and a talent for giving blowjobs.

I never knew a woman who loved sucking cock as much as she does. A very talented and skilled cocksucker, Sophia would rather give a man a blowjob than get laid. Suffice to say, she earned a pile of dough giving blowjobs to help pay her college expenses while earning her degree in psychology.

In addition to sending photos of myself to all those who ask for photos, I have sexy, X-rated pictures of Brianna and of Sophia, as well as of me. If anyone wants to see me or them without their clothes, just ask. Alas, most men who contact me, just ask me to send them more photos.

They don't say anything about my story. I doubt if they even read and/or voted for my story. Yet, after spending more than 100-hours writing a free story, they want me to send them photos. All one way, go figure. The least that they could do is to say something positive about my story, compliment my story, and to vote for my story.

"Okay, I read and voted for your story, Natty, now send me some pictures of you and your friends naked. After my wife left me for drinking and left with my best friend, I need something to masturbate over while lying in bed naked in my doublewide."

# # #

Prelude to Chapter 02:

As the writer, all that I ask is that you masturbate over this story while voting for this story with your other hand. It's a huge compliment for me to know that I not only sexually excited you enough to masturbate over my story but also that I wrote believable story with sexually desirable characters. The more encouragement that I receive from your votes and comments, the more mother and son, as well as other stories, that I'll write.

This is a story about the first mother and son incest, swing club. This is a true story of mothers and their adult sons having forbidden, incestuous sex as told to me by one of the sons for me to write such a realistic account of what really happened. Proud that he had sex with his mother and prouder that she willingly, voluntarily, and consensually agreed to have sex with him, he wanted me to share his story for all to read. He wanted me to share his positive, incestuous, sexual experiences with the world.

Two separate and distinct things that were important enough for him to impart, he wanted the world to know that not only did he love his mother but also, he had incestuous sex with her. Unembarrassed, unashamed, and without having a modicum of remorse, he was proud that his mother sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Just as there is nothing wrong with an adult son having consensual sex with his mother, there is nothing wrong with a mother having consensual sex with her adult son. What people sexually do behind closed, bedroom doors is none of anyone's business.

"Hey, it's my turn to wear the animal head while barking like a dog and fucking you."

Further, just as there is nothing more sexually rewarding than the love of a mother for her son, there is nothing more sexually rewarding than the love of a son for his mother. There's no one in the world that a son can trust with his heart and with his feelings than your mother. There's no one in the world that a mother can feel safer with than with her son.

On the surface, for those who'd never have incestuous sex with their mothers, admittedly, indeed, it's something that's perversely twisted. Yet, when incestuous sex is mixed in the equation of mother and son love, something loving and sexually exciting turns beautiful. With every other sexual relationship paling in comparison, there is nothing more sexually exciting than a mother having incestuous sex with her son and a son having incestuous sex with his mother.

"I love you, Mommy."

Her son looked at his mother with adoring eyes while his mother looked at her son with impatience.

"I love you, son. Now, stop talking and fuck me. Mommy needs to cum."

# # #

Think about it. How much do you love your mother? How much more would you have loved your mother if you were able to see her naked while touching and feeling her everywhere a son should never touch and feel his mother? How much more would you have loved your mother if you were having sex with her? How much more would you have loved your mother if you were fucking her, she was blowing you, and allowing you to cum in her mouth?

"I love you, Mom. Fuck me," said her son while feeling her big breasts, fingering her erect nipples, and squeezing her shapely ass through her clothes.

Obviously, sexually aroused that her son wanted to have sex with her and fuck her, she smiled lovingly at her son. Obviously, in the way that he wanted to have sex with her, she wanted to have sex with him. Only, being the loving mother that she is, knowing what her son wanted, she volunteered her hand and her mouth before volunteering her pussy.

"If you don't mind, I'd rather blow you first," said his mother. "I love stroking your cock while sucking your cock. I love it when you cum in my mouth."

She moved to her knees, removed her blouse and bra, and took her son's stiff prick in her hand and stroked him before taking him in her mouth to suck him. Her son touched, felt, cupped, groped, and fondled his mother's big, naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Then, as soon as she took his stiff prick in her mouth, unable to help himself, he put a heavy hand behind his mother's head and humped her mouth while fucking her face.

"Oh, Mom. Mom. Blow me, Mom. Blow me. Suck my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," said her son.

# # #

Admittedly and unabashedly, sad to say but true, not all mothers are attractive enough to be lusted over, sexually desired, and incestuously wanted. Yet, even short, fat, and ugly mothers are deserving of sex, incestuous sex from their sons. Especially when a father is no longer around, if a son won't have sex with his own mother, then who will? The designated man of the house, it's up to the son to fuck his mother. It's his God given responsibility to do his job as a loving son and allow his mother to stroke his cock while sucking his cock.

Give your Mom a sexual thrill. Go ahead and do it. Just do it. I dare you to barge in her bedroom while she's dressing or undressing.

Trust me. I know what she wants. What she wants is what I wanted with my son and what you want with your mother now. Something that's beautiful instead of nasty, she's your mother after all.

She wants you to see her in her bra and panties as much as you want to see her in her bra and panties. Whether or not you've already seen your mother in her bra and panties, close your eyes and imagine her in her bra and panties. What do you see? What do you imagine you feel? This is your chance to see your mother in her bra and panties.

I dare you, no, I double dare you to barge in the bathroom when she's taking a shower or a bath. Trust me, in the same way that she wanted you to see her in her bra and panties, she wants you to see her naked as much as you want to see her naked. Before opening her bathroom door, go ahead and close your eyes. Imagine your mother naked. Imagine her naked tits, ass, and pussy.

As long as you've been waiting for this moment to see your mother without her clothes, she's been waiting for this moment for a long time, too. She wants you to see her naked tits, her naked, ass, and her naked pussy as much as you want to see your mother's naked ass, tits, and pussy. Now, go ahead and open her bathroom door. If she didn't scream and/or ask you to leave then she wanted you to see her naked as much as you wanted to see her naked.

The very least that a loving son can do for his horny mother, especially when your Mom is sad and lonely, is to reach out and grope her. Do it. Just do it. Feel her ass and grab her tits while fingering her nipples. If she doesn't stop you from touching her, feeling her, fondling her, and groping her, then take the next step. Go head, don't be shy, expose yourself to her. Show her your cock. Trust me, she'll thank you later for wanting her enough to flash her your hard, erect prick.

Take it out and show her your big dick. Stroke it to an erection in front of her. Allow your mother to see your erect prick. Allow her to see what she created. Show her your big dick. See? What did I tell you? As if she's never seen a naked prick before, as if she's never seen your naked prick before, she's not only looking at your cock but she's staring at your cock.

Now, do her the favor and throw her a bang. Fuck your mother. Push her back on the bed, remove her panties, if she's wearing any, spread her legs, and fuck her. Bend her over the couch, the chair, or the table, raise her skirt, housecoat, or nightgown, pull down her panties, and fuck her. Fuck your mother. For all that she does for you every day, your Mom deserves a good fuck. Your way of thanking her for all that she's done, fucking her is the very least you can do for her.

Yet, before fucking her, first allow her to stroke you and suck you before fucking you. Trust me, that small, self-sacrificing deed of loving, sexual compassion in having her pleasure you orally before fucking her will make her so happy. She'd love nothing more than to take your stiff prick in her motherly hand and stroke you before taking your big dick in her loving mouth to suck you.

"Thank you for allowing me to blow you and for cumming in my mouth, son. Thank you for fucking me and cumming in my pussy. You made me so very happy. I'm so very happy. Maybe we can do this again tonight," said Mom. "All I need now if for you to give me a cum bath. Cum son, cum. Cum all over my face and across my big, naked tits. I love it when you coat me with your cum."

# # #

Yet, fortunately for horny sons, not all mothers are dogs. There are plenty of mothers who are MILF's. Unfortunately, for MILF mothers, hard to believe and sad to say but true, some MILF mothers are as horny as they are sexually frustrated. Shocking but true, there are plenty of MILF mothers who are trapped in bad marriages, forgotten, withering away, and who no longer have sex. Accustomed to not having sex, seemingly, they no longer want sex. Shocking, so shocking.

It's up to you, her son, to take control and make your Mom feel sexually better. It's up to you, her son, to show your mother that she's not only sexually wanted but also incestuously desired. It's up to you to make out with your mother while feeling her through her clothes before stripping her naked. It's up to you to give her sex, regular sex. It's up to you to lick her pussy while fingering her cunt. It's up to you to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with your fingers, your mouth, and your cock. It's up to you to make love to her before fucking her.

The next time your mother is feeling down, horny, and/or sexually frustrated, I dare you to climb in bed with her. Go ahead. Do it. Just do it. What do you have to lose? As simple as that, either she'll allow you to stay or she'll ask you to leave.

Perhaps, she'll act embarrassed for you to see her with no makeup, her hair a mess, and her nightgown in disheveled array. Perhaps, she'll feign her resistance to you being in bed with her. Perhaps, she'll ask you to leave her bedroom. Yet, whether she allows you to stay or asks you to leave, I guarantee you that she'll be sexually aroused by you making your sexual intentions known when you dared to climb in bed with her.

Of course, with her not having had sex in a while, and with her already horny and sexually frustrated, just the thought of you in bed with her, she may be wet. Think about it. In the way that your cock is already hard from climbing in bed with your mother, without even touching her or fingering her cunt, your mother's pussy is already wet. She's wet for you. She wants you. She wants your hard prick.

Contrary to her feigned modesty, with her sheer nightgown so revealing and low-cut, she may want you to show you her naked tits as much as you want to see her naked tits. With your cock erecting itself by merely being in bed with your mother, you may have the urge to show her your naked prick as much as she secretly wishes she could see your naked prick. Show her your cock. I dare you to show your mother your erect prick.

Her nipples may already be erect and ready to be fingered and sucked. With you having made the first sexually incestuous move by climbing in bed with her, and made the second, sexually incestuous move by showing her your stiff dick, she'll sexually want you as much as you sexually want her. Being in bed with your mother may be the easiest way to sexually seduce her.

# # #

"Good morning, Mom."

As soon as he climbed in bed beside her, mother looked at her son with as much confusion and curiosity as she looked at him with sexual arousal. If only he knew what she was thinking, wouldn't he be surprised? If only he knew that she wanted him to touch and feel her as much as he wanted to touch and feel her, he'd be shocked. If only he knew that she wanted him to masturbate her as much as she wanted to masturbate him, he'd never believe it.

"Why are you in my bed?"

Since you're already in bed with her and she hasn't asked you to leave, I dare you to climb beneath the covers with her and hold her. I dare you to put your arm around her. I dare you to take her in your arms. I dare you to look in her eyes with sexual lust, incestuous desire, and kiss her. I dare to kiss your mother. I dare you to French kiss her.

Now that she's not stopping you and/or rejecting you, especially if she returned your French kiss with her wet kiss, don't stop there. I dare you to lift the back of her nightgown. I dare you to expose and feel her naked ass. I dare you to lift the front of her nightgown. I dare you to exposed and finger her naked pussy. I dare you to reach your horny hand down inside her nightgown and feel her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

How does that feel to touch, feel, fondle, and grope your mother where no son should ever touch, feel, fondle, and grope his mother? Did you enjoy French kissing her? Did she return your French kiss with her wet kiss? Was it sexually exciting to feel your mother's naked ass? Did you notice how wet she was when you fingered her pussy? Did you notice how erect her nipples were when you felt her big, naked breasts?

Suck them. Suck her nipples while rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy. Show your mother how much you sexually want her. Show your mother how much you love her. Masturbate your mother. Rub her faster and harder while fingerfucking her deeper. Give her a sexual orgasm with your fingers. Make her cum.

"Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh my God. No. Don't. Stop. No. Don't. Stop. No. Don't. Stop. Yes. Don't stop. Yes. Don't stop. Yes. Don't stop," said Mom. "Oh, my God. That feels so good. You're going to give me a sexual orgasm if you continue. You're going to make me cum. Oh, my God. I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

# # #

If she hasn't stopped you from touching her, feeling her, fondling her, groping her, and kissing her, then go ahead and stick your erect cock in your mother's hand. Wrap her manicured fingers around your stiff prick. Dollars to donuts, unable to help herself, I bet she'll fondle the head of your cock with her fingertips before slowly stroking your erect prick. I bet she'll give you the hand job that she's always wanted to give you and that you always wanted her to give you. Returning the sexual favor, I bet you she'll make you cum in the way you just made her cum.

Not nearly done there, I bet she'll take you in her mouth and suck you. I bet your mother will blow you. I bet she'll allow you shoot your warm, oozy load of salty cum in her mouth while she stares up at her lovingly and swallows. Trust me, your mother wants to blow you as much as you want her to blow you. With your father no longer around, it's been a long time since she's had a hard cock in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy.

I bet she'll take you in her pussy and make love to you. Go ahead, make love to your mother. I bet she'll wrap her long legs around your back and fuck you. Go ahead and fuck your mother. Really fuck her. Give her a sexual orgasm with your cock. Make her cum. Make your mother scream your name while returning your hard, fast humps with her hard, fast humps while cumming.

Now that you made your mother the happiest woman on earth, if you haven't already, don't be afraid to show her your grateful appreciation by cumming in her mouth, in her pussy, all over her face, and across her big, naked breasts. Your mother wants you to cum. She wants to watch you cum. She wants to hear you cum. She wants you to cum not only in her mouth but also in her pussy, all over her face, and across her naked breasts. She wants you to give her a cum bath. You best not disappoint your mother.

"Oh, my God. Where did you get all that cum? After cumming in my mouth, I can't believe you had enough left over to cum in my pussy, and even more to cum all over my face," said Mom.

Mother looked at son with a face full of pride while son looked at mother with sexual lust.

"I couldn't help myself, Mom. I love you, Mom. If you are anything, you're cum worthy," said her son. "Think of me as your cum King and I'll think of you as my cum Queen."

# # #

Continued from Chapter 01:

"Jason, I know you've been having your sexual way with me while I lay sleeping after taking a sleeping pill. I'm sleeping but I'm not dead," said Jennifer, Jason's mother, with a little laugh while looking at her son to watch his reaction to being caught. "Even while I'm sleeping, I can feel you having sex with me, but too tired to care and too drugged to move, I allowed you your sexual fun. Was it good for you," she asked with a laugh?

Something that had been going on for months every time she took a sleeping pill, he sexually abused his mother. He touched and felt her everywhere as she slept. He looked at her with embarrassment mixed with shame and shock. His mother knew he was sexually molesting her. How did she know? She took a sleeping pill. Unconscious to the world, she was sleeping, deeply sleeping.

"Oh, Mom. Sorry Mom," busted and revealed for the incestuous pervert that he was, sorry mom was all that he could say. "I'm so sorry, Mom."

Obviously, with her as sexually attracted to him as he was sexually attracted to her, how could she blame him? If the shoe was on the other foot and he was the one who had taken a sleeping pill, no doubt, she'd touch his cock. No doubt, while he lay sleeping, she'd feel his cock, stroke his cock, and suck his cock while he was drugged. She nodded her head while looking at him as if she understood his sexual lust and, like mother like son, indeed, she did. No different from him, she was his mother after all.

"I know you've seen, touched, felt, licked, fingered, and fondled every part of my naked body, my naked ass, my naked tits, and my naked pussy," she said staring up at him. "I know you sucked my tits, licked and fingered my pussy, and masturbated me. I know you forced me to give you a sleeping hand job. I know you forced me to give you a sleeping blowjob. I know you've ejaculated your cum in my mouth and I swallowed your cum," she said staring at her son. "The only sexually things you didn't do is to make love to me and fuck me."