Mother and Son Incest, Swing Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, so very sexually excited, in the way she already had incestuous sex with her son, she clearly couldn't wait to have sex with Larry and Anthony. Something she never did when she was younger, having swinging sex, she was ready to have swinging sex now. Ready to stroke, suck, and fuck men half her age while making out with them, she was ready for them to finger her, lick her, and fuck her while making out with her.

Not difficult for her to wrap her head around giving her body to strangers and to men half her age, she was about to have incestuous sex with her 22-year-old son and, perhaps, his young friends, too. Yet, as much as she obviously felt like such a wicked whore, no doubt, she felt sexy that young men still sexually desired her and wanted her. As much as she couldn't wait for them to see her naked, she couldn't wait to see them naked too.

Something that all women do when putting themselves out there, she was self-consciously worried. Even though she was good-looking, shapely thin, and sexy, she no longer had the body of a twenty-something-year-old. Something the younger women didn't have, she had lines, wrinkles, and stretch marks. Even though she looked ten-years younger with her clothes on, with somethings she was unable to hide, she looked more her age when she was naked.

What if they rejected her? What if they don't want to have sex with her and with someone old enough to be their mother? Wanting to have sex with their mothers is one thing but that desire to have sex with a mature woman may stop with their mothers. They may not want to have sex with her in the way that she'd clearly love to have sex with them.

Yet, hitting a homerun with her idea of starting a mother and son incest, swing club, whether they confessed it publicly or kept it to themselves privately, many sons want to have sex with their mothers. With her having a captive audience of men who fantasize of having incestuous sex with their mothers and with their mother's friends, them having sex with her was only a step away. Indeed, if they wanted to have sex with their mothers, they'd surely want to have sex with her, too. Indeed, if she wanted to have sex with her son, she'd surely have sex with them, too.

Further, based on the conversations she had with her friends telling her how horny their sons were to have sex with their mothers and with other, older women, they quelled her doubts and fears. Moreover, based on the conversations she had with her son, Jason, in addition to still wanting to have sex with her, he'd definitely have sex with not only Brianna but also with Sophia. Finally, based on the conversations she had with Jason; a win/win for all in attendance, his friends sexually wanted her as much as she sexually wanted them.

He told her that they continually masturbated over the thoughts of her naked and having sex with her. What other mature mothers would find grossly disgusting; she took as a compliment. What other mature mothers would find a turn off; she was sexually aroused that men half her age masturbated over imagining her naked and having sex with her. Obviously, she enjoyed the sexy thought of young men becoming sexually excited enough to cum over imagining her naked and having sex with her.

# # #

Right on time, Jennifer's two friends and their sons were at her front door. As if attending a swingers' event and, indeed, they were, albeit a swingers' event for mothers and sons only, they were all dressed for action. Jennifer couldn't help but feel like a Madam while ready to allow her son to have sex with her friends and her friends' sons to have sex with her. If only her ex-husband knew that she was about to have swinging sex with three men half her age and with one of those men their son, she wondered what he'd say.

"Hi," she said to Brianna and to Sophia giving them hugs. "Come in. Nice to see you. Hi, Larry," said Jennifer giving him a kiss on the lips. "Hi, Anthony," she said giving him a kiss on the lips.

In the way that Jennifer hugged Brianna and Sophia, Jason shook hands with Larry and with Anthony. In the way that Jennifer kissed Larry and Anthony on the lips, Brianna and Sophia kissed Jason on the lips. A prelude of what was to happen next, all three couples were as nervous as they were sexually aroused.

With her so very exposed, allowing her breasts to hang out, she advertised her sexual lust for the two men. Clearly, unable to help himself, Larry stared down at all that he could see of Jennifer's long, line of sexy cleavage. He stared at the exposed shape and fullness of her huge breasts. Then, when her nipples made their erect appearance known, as if he was hypnotized, he continued staring at Jennifer's big tits.

"You look so beautiful," he said talking to her tits as if her eyes were the impressions her erect nipples made in her low-cut, blue dress and that added extra sensuousness to her sexual appearance.

As if he had never seen big tits before, perhaps, especially when his mother had modest B cup breasts, Larry continued staring at Jennifer's exposed breasts. As if he had never seen big tits before, especially when his mother had such big boobs, Anthony stared at Jennifer's big breasts in the way that Larry stared at her big tits. Both men seemed mesmerized by the sheer size and shape of her exquisite melons. Obviously both men loved tits, especially big tits.

"Wow! You look so sexy, Jennifer," said Anthony talking to her tits in the way that Larry had talked to her tits.

Based upon their reactions, their looks confessed what they thought of Jennifer's big breasts. As soon as they saw so very much of Jennifer's exposed, virtually naked breasts, their eyes nearly popped out of their heads. Between Jennifer and Sophia, once their dresses and bras were off, smothered by huge tits, these three men would soon be in big breast heaven.

Even though she didn't have D cup breasts in the way that Jennifer and Sophia had D cup breasts, Brianna had shapely B cup breasts and a killer ass. She had the best ass of the three women. With her beautiful face and perfect ass her best features, she had a better, fuller, and shapelier ass than Jennifer or Sophia.

If only by the sexual excited looks on Jason's, Larry's, and Anthony's faces, no longer hiding their sexual desire, Jennifer could tell they were all sexually interested in her as much as she was sexually interested in them. Easy for women to sexually seduce men, especially young men, young men were always horny and ready for sex. Adding to their sexual excitement and to their horniness was the fact that they were about to have sex with three, MILF mothers of their friends.

If it wasn't sexually exciting enough that they were going to have sex with their mothers, they were going to have sex with their mothers' friends, too. Unless the women were short, fat, and ugly, not many men wouldn't pass up the chance of having sex with their mothers. Unless the women were short, fat, and ugly, not many men would pass up the chance of having sex with their friends' mothers.

Hardly, short, fat, and ugly, Brianna, Jennifer, and Sophia were all beautiful, tall, sexy, and shapely. Even men who weren't into having an incestuous relationship with their mother, no man in his right mind would ever say no to any of these women. No man would dare kick any of these women out of their beds for eating crackers.

"Geez, Honey, you got cracker crumbs all over the bed but that's okay. Who cares? Kiss me baby. Give me sex. Suck my cock. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth."

# # #

Brianna wore a sexy, one-piece, red jumpsuit without wearing anything underneath. Her jumpsuit was reminiscent of the one that the lady of the house wore before being gangraped in Stanley Kubrick's Clockwork Orange. While her husband was forced to watch, Malcolm McDowell and his three friends cut holes in her jumpsuit to expose her naked tits and her naked pussy before forcing her to have sex with them.

Tall, blonde, shapely thin, and good looking with bright blue, beautiful eyes, she could have been a model. Obviously, Brianna was the prettiest of the three women with Jennifer a close second and Sophia not far behind. Jennifer had it all, good looks and a sexy body. She could have been a movie star. With her big tits her biggest and best assets, Sophia, had the shapeliest breasts. Many men would pay any of the three women good money to watch them dancing around a pole while stripping off their clothes.

"Take it off! Take it off! Take it all off," they'd chant as if it was a Noxema shaving cream commercial. "Show us your tits," would be the continued chant of the audience of horny men while watching Sophia strip herself topless before stripping herself naked.

Yet, whether man or woman, hard to remove her eyes from her, Jennifer stared at Brianna as if she was thinking about having sex with her. Who knows? With this a mother and son, incest, swing club, maybe the two women would get together and have sex, lesbian sex while their sons watched. How hot would that be to watch his mother licking a woman's pussy after she sucked her son's and his friends' cocks?

In all the years she had known her, obviously, by the way she was staring at her, she had never seen Brianna look as beautiful and as sexually desirable as she did now. With her jumpsuit skintight and form fitting, in plain view, her erect nipples, defined pussy slit, camel toe, and the tear drop shape of her beautiful ass were all discernable through her clothes and all added sensuality to her appearance. In the right light, as if she was naked, with her red jumpsuit turning nearly transparent in bright light, Brianna already looked naked.

As if she was Nicole Kidman as an invited guest to a swingers' party in the movie Eyes Wide Shut, another movie by Stanley Kubrick, Sophia wore a nearly see-through dress without underwear. Ready for sex, ready to suck and fuck, she looked as sexy as she looked beautiful. As if she was an actress walking the red carpet, she looked as sexy and as nakedly exposed as Jennifer Lopez, Haley Berry, and/or Cher in her prime, albeit with much bigger tits.

With her jet, blue-black hair her crowning glory, Jennifer looked like a cross between a much taller Katy Perry and Kim Kardashian. She wore a short, low-cut dress that accented her long, line of sexy cleavage, her already erect nipples, and her big breasts. Where Brianna wore a jumpsuit that highlighted her exquisite ass, Sophia and Jennifer wore outfits that emphasized their enormous breasts. Where some men preferred big breasts to shapely asses, more sexually excited that these women were their mothers and their mothers' friends, these men obviously didn't care.

Whether breasts, asses or tits, these women were their mothers. Whether breasts asses or tits, these women were their mothers' friends. In the scheme of things, even if these women were as sexy, shapely, and beautiful, these three men would still want to have sex with them. Who could blame them? These men were only interested in having sex with their mothers and their mothers' friends.

# # #

Starting out slow while getting themselves in the sexual mood by making small talk, the women sipped wine while the men drank beer. Since it was all her idea, it was up to Jennifer to take the lead and show the others how to proceed. Wanting to ease into the sex by setting some ground rules first, already agreed upon before they arrived, her plan was to have sex with her son before having sex with her friends' son. Her plan was to watch her friends having sex with their sons while they watched her having sex with her son.

Not wanting someone who'd ruin their mother and son incest, swing club, the women in attendance needed to demonstrate that they wanted to have sex with their sons as much as they wanted to have sex with their sons' friends. It wouldn't be incest if a mother refused to have sex with her son and a son refused to have sex with his mother. Before mothers had sex with their sons' friends and sons had sex with their mothers' friends, as a sign of good faith, mothers and sons needed to have sex with one another first.

"I thought we'd get ourselves better acquainted and in the mood by mothers having sex with their sons first," said Jennifer making the start of the sexual activities official by reiterating her already verbalized, ground rules.

The three couples stood and paired off with mothers and their sons. Jennifer watched Brianna making out with Larry and Sophia making out with Anthony. When she thought she was the only mother who was sexually attracted to her son, she couldn't believe that her two friends were sexually attracted to their sons too. Perhaps, their incestuous, sexual attraction had something to do with their age. With women sexually maturing much later, 40-years-old and older, and men maturing much younger in their twenties, Jennifer, as well as Brianna and Sophia, were always horny.

She watched the sons touch and feel their mothers everywhere through their clothes while she made out with Jason and he touched and felt her everywhere through her clothes. Then, as if they were doing five-minute, speed dating experiment, they switched partners. Brianna made out with Jason while Larry made out with Sophia, and Anthony made out with her.

Allowing the men to touch and feel them everywhere that their sons touched and felt them, the mothers' made out with their sons' friends. Then, switching again, Brianna made out with Anthony while Sophia made out with Jason, and Larry made out with Jennifer. Already setting the mood, the men were obviously as horny and hard as their mothers were wet and ready.

"Now, undress us," said Jennifer. "I want Jason and Anthony to undress Brianna first, Jason and Larry to undress Sophia next, and Larry and Anthony to undress me last."

To be continued...