Mother and Son Incest, Swing Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Horrified that he was caught and busted, he looked at his mother with shocked surprise. He continued looking at his mother with embarrassment, shame, and remorse. He felt like such a pervert for having incestuous sex with his mother while she slept. Yet, even though he was embarrassed and ashamed, something he always wanted to do, he couldn't believe he had sex with her.

Yet, even though he had his wicked, sexual way with her while she lay sleeping, he still wanted to make love to his mother. He still wanted to fuck her. He still wanted to pound her pussy hard enough and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock. He still wanted her to suck his cock with her eyes wide open while she was awake instead of being in a drug induced, deep sleep.

Then, realizing all that he had done was wrong, a wave of shame overwhelmed him. After having been sexually intimate with her ass, her tits, her pussy, her hand, and even her mouth while she lay sleeping, embarrassment took hold of him. Shame on him. This was his mother and he was her son. How could he sexually abuse her while she was drugged and sleeping? He sexually assaulted his mother when she was defenseless and unable to stop him. He's no better than a rapist.

'What's wrong with me,' he thought? 'What kind of son am I to take sexual advantage of my mother while she was sleeping? How dare I sexually abuse her in the way that I did? I can't believe I touched and felt her everywhere. I can't believe I forced her to give me a sleeping hand job. I can't believe I forced her to give me a sleeping blowjob. I can't believe I ejaculated my cum in my mother's mouth while she was sleeping. No turning back now, how can she ever forgive me?'

He looked at his mother with shame mixed with love and sexual lust that was now tempered with sadness. He was so embarrassed. He was so ashamed. He allowed his incestuous, sexual attraction and lustful desire to rule his libido. Only, unable to control himself when alone with his mother, just as he had done this before, he knew that he'd do this again.

"Oh, Mom. I'm so embarrassed. I'm so ashamed. I'm so sorry," he said ready to make his true confession. "Yet, unable to help myself, I've always been sexually attracted to you. Ever since Dad left you for that younger woman, I've wanted to have sex with you for years," he confessed.

She gave him an understanding smile.

"I know," she said. "In the way that you look at me, stare at me, and leer at me, I could tell. Besides, I've heard you masturbating while calling my name. I've heard you say that you wanted me to blow you. I heard you say that you wanted to cum in my mouth," she said while giving her son a sexy look and a naughty smile.

Instead of being embarrassed that she heard him masturbating over her while calling her name and heard him say that he wanted her to blow him, he looked at his mother with love and lust. He looked at his mother with lustfulness and horniness. He looked at her as if seeing her for the first time. He wanted his mother. He wanted to make love to her. He wanted to fuck her. He wanted her to blow him. He needed to cum in her beautiful mouth.

# # #

"Mom, you're so beautiful. You're so sexy," he said.

She smiled.

"Thank you," she said.

Then, removing the onus of responsibility of his forbidden, sexual actions from his shoulders, he placed the blame squarely on her sexy shoulders.

"Every time you inadvertently flash me your panties in up-skirt peeks or your naked pussy in up-nightgown peeks, you make me so horny. Every time you accidentally flash me your bra and cleavage in down-blouse views or your naked breasts in down-nightgown views, you made me so sexually frustrated. I can't tell you how many times I've masturbated over you while imagining you naked and having sex with you," he said putting it all out there.

Instead of looking at her son with embarrassment and shame that he saw her panties, her naked pussy, her bra and cleavage, and her naked tits, she looked at him with sexual arousal. Obviously, her flashing him wasn't unintentional. Her flashing her son wasn't accidental. Taking two to play the sexy game of voyeurism and exhibitionism, her flashing him all that he wanted and hoped to see was deliberate.

"I had no idea I was showing so much of myself," she said lying while sexually teasing him and giving him a sexy smile.

Continuing with his sexual confession, the more he told his mother about his sexual attraction to her, the more sexually excited he became.

"I can't tell you how many times I've masturbated over the thoughts of fingering your pussy while licking your pussy before fucking your pussy. I can't tell you how many times I've masturbated over the thoughts of feeling your big tits while fingering and sucking your erect nipples," he confessed. "I can't tell you how many times I've dreamt of making love to you before fucking you, Mother."

She looked at him in the understanding way that only a mother can look at her son while not only understanding him but also forgiving all of his sexual transgressions. Yet, truth be told, his incestuous, sexual confession made her horny, too. If she was sitting naked across from him, he'd see that her nipples were erect. If he dared finger her pussy, he'd see that she was wet, sopping wet. If he could read her mind, he'd know that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

"That's okay. Really it is. Admittedly, like mother like son," she said with a little laugh and a shrug of her shoulders. "Truth be told, with me so lonely, so horny, so sexually frustrated, and with me always so sexually attracted to you as you are sexually attracted to me, obviously, I sexually want you as much as you sexually want me. I forgive you," she said.

Jason gave his mother a sad smile.

"Thank you for forgiving me. I'm so relieved. I wouldn't want my sexually abusing you in your sleep to ruin our close mother and son relationship," he said.

Yet, his mother confessed that she was sexually attracted to him. She confessed that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Now what? Should he make a sexual move on his mother? Should he take her in his arms and kiss her? Should he strip her naked, mount her, and fuck her? Is that what she wanted him to do?

# # #

Yet, obviously, needing to make her point while answering his unasked questions, she measured her forgiveness with her next response.

"Only," she said pausing. "I want this bad behavior to stop before we go too far," she said. "I'm sorry but this incestuous, sexual attraction must stop. We can't progress in this way any longer. It's wrong. It's nasty for a son to have sex with his mother while she's sleeping and for a mother to want to have sex with her son while she's awake. It's illicitly forbidden."

He looked at her stunned. All this time, he thought she was sleeping. All this time, she played possum while he had his wicked, sexual way with her beautiful body. All this time, she knew he was having sex with her nearly naked body. Then, when she confessed her sexual attraction to him, he thought they'd finally be having sex. Yet, instead of wanting the sex to continue, she wanted the sex to stop.

She knew he forced her to give him a sleeping hand job and a sleeping blowjob. She knew that he ejaculated his cum all over her hand, on her forearm, and in her mouth. Obviously, for her not telling him and stopping him, and with this bad, sexual behavior continuing for months, she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.

"What do you mean, before we go too far, Mother?"

As if they haven't gone far enough, mother than any mother and son should, she gave him a loving smile.

"What I'm saying is, as much as I know you want to and I want you to do too, I don't want you to make love to me. As much as I know you want to and I want you to do too, I don't want you to fuck me. I don't mind you giving me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and/or with your mouth but I don't want you to give me a sexual orgasm with your cock," she said as if apologizing to him. "That would be going too far. That would feel too much like sex, incestuous sex."

Jason looked at his mother with sad disappointment mixed with confusion and sexual frustration. Now that they had sex, he didn't want this to stop. He wanted this to continue. He so wanted to make love to his mother. He so wanted to fuck her. He so wanted to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock. He so wanted to hear her cum while screaming his name.

"Okay," he said willing to agree to anything for her to forgive him for sexually abusing her in her sleep. "I don't understand the sexual difference with me touching you, masturbating you, and eating you, but you not wanting to make love to me and fuck me. Yet, that's okay."

In the way that she was willing to allow him to give her a sexual orgasm with his fingers and with his mouth, he'd settle for that. Yet, he so wanted to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock. He so wanted to make love to his mother. He so wanted to fuck her every morning and every night.

"It's complicated and I don't expect you to understand how women feel about making love and fucking over masturbating and sucking. I don't mind playing our sexy games of voyeurism and exhibitionism while sexually teasing one another. Moreover, I enjoy masturbating you. I enjoy giving you a hand job. I look forward to you fingering me and masturbating me, too. I love it when you lick my pussy while fingering my pussy. I love blowing you and you cumming in my mouth but that's as far as I want to go," she said.

Jason looked at his mother with disappointment. He was looking forward to making love to her. He was looking forward to fucking her. Yet, now that she laid the ground rules, he agreed to her conditions. Instead of ending their incestuous, sexual affair, he was willing to settle for less now in hopes of getting more later.

With her agreeable to continuing their games of exhibitionism and voyeurism, they can still have some sexy, incestuous fun by flashing one another. He can still masturbate while imagining his mother naked and having sex with her and his mother can still masturbate while imagining him naked and having sex with him. Maybe, they'll even masturbate together. Maybe she'll allow him to masturbate her while she masturbates him.

How hot would that be to masturbate his mother while she masturbated him? That would be sexy fun. He'd love her to watch him cum. He'd love to cum for his mother. He'd love to watch her cum. He'd love his mother to cum for him.

"Okay, Mother. I understand," said Jason. "As long as we can continue sexually teasing one another with voyeurism and exhibitionism, as long as we can touch, feel, masturbate one another, and pleasure one another orally, I'm okay with your decision."

# # #

Only, with her obviously having something else in mind, she smiled with what she was going to say next.

"I have an idea," she said looking at her son while watching to read his reaction. "What if we tried something different," she asked with a pause? "What if we tried something new," she asked with another pause? "Taking the road less traveled, what if we did something that hasn't been done before," she paused again while watching for his reaction and waiting for her son's response?"

Jason looked at his mother with curiosity. He looked at her with interest. He stared at her in the way he always stares at her with lustful desire.

"Something different" he asked pausing? "Something new," he asked pausing again? "Something that hasn't been done before," he asked while trying to read his mother? "What do you have in mind mother," he asked?

The incestuous whore that she is, she took sexual advantage of her son when flashing him much more than he took sexual advantage of her when having sex with her while she was sleeping. Continuing to sexually tease him, she had deliberately flashed him for years. More than her son was to blame for wanting to have incestuous sex with her, as his mother, she should have known better. She should have had the self-control to say no. Instead, Jennifer gave her son a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"What if I asked a couple of my friends to join us and to participate in our little, social group." Then, no longer hiding it from him, she asked her next question that showed her son what a whore she really was. "What if you asked a couple of your friends to join us and to participate in our little, social group too?"

# # #

Jason looked at his mother with undisguised, sexual excitement that she obviously wanted to have swinging sex with his friends and with her friends. As much as his friends would love to have sex with her, he'd love to have sex with her friends. A dozen of her MILF friends flashed through his horny mind. Yet, there were two that he wanted more than any of the others, Brianna, Larry's mother, and Sophia, Anthony's mom. They were hot. They were sexy. They were every man's dream woman.

"Social group," asked Jason while in still shocked surprise?

Her naked friends paraded in front of him through his horny mind. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He couldn't believe what she was saying. Was she suggesting that not only does she want him to have sex with her but also, she wants him to have sex with her friends too? Was she suggesting that not only does she want him to have sex with her but also, she wants his friends to have sex with her too?

'This is too good to be true,' he thought. 'If it's not enough that I'm finally going to have conscious sex instead of sleeping sex with my mother, I'm going to have sex with her sexy friends too.'

"Call it whatever you'd like. Replacing the sexual connotation with a loving connotation, I prefer to think of it as a mother and son social group," she said with a dirty laugh. "Think of it as a way for mothers to bond with their sons and a way for sons to bond with their mothers."

Yet, again, Jason looked at his mother with curiosity mixed with sexual excitement.

"When you say social group, do you mean a sexual group? Do you mean sex? Do you mean a sexual, social group," he asked again still not believing that he was finally not only going to have sex with his mother but also with her friends too?"

She smiled at her son while looking at him as if she wanted to blow him.

"Yes," she said while giving him another sexy smile and another naughty look. "Yes, I do. I mean a sexual, social group."

# # #

He looked at her with astonished disbelief. Definitely, he'd love to have sex with Brianna. Definitely, he'd love to have sex with Sophia. Definitely, he'd love to have sex with Brianna and with Sophia. Yet, his first choice, he still wanted to have sex with his mother. He could wait to make love to her. He couldn't wait to fuck her. He couldn't wait for her to stroke his cock while giving him a blowjob when she wasn't sleeping.

"Wait. Just so that I understand," he said looking at his mother with a much curiosity as he looked at her with sexual excitement. "As part of our sexual, social group, you'd allow me to have sex with you and your friends would allow me to have sex with them, too?"

She smiled lovingly at her son again.

"Yes," said Jennifer. "It depends on them, of course, but as long as they're willing to have consensual sex with us, we'll have sex with them. With other couples having mother and son sex with us, I'd even be willing to go all the way. I'd allow you to make love to me. I'd allow you to fuck me. While our friends watched, I'd allow you to pound my pussy hard and fast enough to give me a sexual orgasm with your cock," she said as if she could read his mind. "With your cock buried in my cunt, I'd scream out your name while cumming."

Whether she said cock or cunt, Jason loved it when his mother talked dirty. His mind reeled with all the possibilities of which of his mother's friends that he'd want to see naked and have sex with in a social and swinging, sexual relationship. He imagined all of her friends naked while having sex with them. He imagined his mother naked while his friends had sex with her. He imagined mothers having sex with their sons and sons having sex with their mothers. Still, if he could only pick two of her friends to have sex with, he'd choose Brianna and Sophia.

'Wow,' he thought with his mother blowing his mind.

He not only imagined his mother blowing him and cumming in her mouth but also, he imagined his mother's friends blowing him and cumming in their mouths, too. He imagined his mother blowing his friends and them cumming in her mouth, too. He imagined not only making love to and fucking his mother but also, he imagined making love to and fucking her friends, too. Consumed with all the swinging possibilities, he imagined his friends making love to his mother and fucking her, too.

"Actually, Mom, if they'd be willing to have sex with me, I'd love to have sex with Brianna and/or with Sophia," he said. "They are the most beautiful of your friends and they have the best bodies. Brianna is so beautiful and has such a perfect ass. I'd love to see her naked. Sophia is so pretty and has such big tits. I'd love to see her topless."

Jennifer smiled.

"That's great because, I'd love to have sex with Brianna's son, Larry, and with Sophia's son, Anthony," said Jennifer. "As much as you'd love my friends to suck you and fuck you, I'd love for Larry and Anthony to eat me and fuck me. I've always imagined sucking their cocks and them cumming in my mouth while I swallow their cum. Only, I hope they'd want to have sex with us in the way that we want to have sex with them."

Jason smiled at his mother.

"With the both of them always talking about how beautiful, sexy, and shapely you are, they've already confessed that they'd not only love to see you naked but also, they'd love to have sex with you, too," said Jason. "Just as I can't wait to have sex with your friends, I can't wait to watch you having sex with my friends."

She smiled.

"I can't wait to watch you having sex with my friends, too," she said.

# # #

Mother and Son Incest, Swing Club Chapter 02:

That night, Jennifer invited her friends Brianna and her son Larry, and Sophia and her son, Anthony, to her home. Something she had never done or even contemplated doing before, having sex with her son's friends, she was about to do now. Obviously, she was as nervous as she was sexually excited. Filled with the sexual anticipation of fucking and sucking men half her age, clearly, she couldn't wait to have sex with Larry and Anthony. Clearly, she couldn't wait for them to strip her naked and have their wicked, sexual way with her naked body in the way that her son already had.

Even though she told Brianna and Sophia what this was all about, she left it up to them to tell their sons about the mother and son, incest, swing club. Obviously, with them all there, they were interested in starting a mother and son incest, swing club, too. With them all in attendance, they were as interested in having sex with her and her son as much as she and her son were interested in having sex with her friends and their sons.

Yet, not knowing how she was going to proceed and what to expect, she confessed her worry to Jason that the young men wouldn't sexually want her as much as she sexually wanted them. If it wasn't forbidden enough that she was having sex with her son, now she wanted to and was about to have sex with her son's friends. Complicating it even more, having known them since they were children, these were her friends' sons. No doubt, suddenly feeling like a complete, depraved whore, she was about to solicit sex from her friends' twenty-some-thing-year-old sons.

How dare she? How could she? What's wrong with her for her to do that? Yet, with all consenting parties' adults, as long as they kept what sexually happened behind closed, bedroom doors, no one would be the wiser. None of anyone's business, while able to keep their reputations intact, no one would suspect that she fucked and sucked much younger men while her son licked and fucked much older women.