Mother & Son Share a Motel Room Bed

Story Info
Forced to share a bed, mother and son have incestuous sex.
9.3k words
3.78
182.4k
122
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother & Son Share a Motel Room Bed

With no other rooms available, Susan, a mother traveling with her adoring, adult son, Jeff, successfully registered for the last room, a small, interior room with only one bed, no couch, and no window in a motel.

What were they thinking? How would this work? Where would they sleep? How would they sleep? Can mother and son sleep in the same bed without having sex?

While knowing full well what may happen, would mother dare sleep in the same bed with her son? With him lusting over his mother and masturbating over her while wishing he could have sex with her, would son dare sleep in the same bed with his mother? I dare say that if Susan and Jeff shared a bed, they wouldn't be doing much sleeping. No doubt, with them both sexually attracted to one another, they'd be having sex, incestuous sex.

Clearly, they weren't thinking? Or, maybe, they were thinking. Maybe, with no one knowing what they do behind closed, motel room doors, they were thinking about having mother and son sex? Whether Susan initiated the sex or Jeff initiated the sex, clearly, the perfect scenario, tonight was the night for mother and son sex.

Having never even seen her without her clothes before, maybe, Susan was thinking about allowing her son to finally see her in her panties and bra, in her sheer and sexy nightgown, topless, and/or naked. Maybe, she was thinking of him fingering her pussy, rubbing her clit, and masturbating her while eating her. Maybe, she was thinking of her adult son giving her multiple, sexual orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock. Maybe, she was thinking of making love to him before fucking him.

Maybe, Jeff was thinking about allowing his MILF of a mother to finally see him naked, too. Maybe, he was thinking of deliberately allowing his mother to catch him masturbating. Maybe, he was thinking of allowing her to catch him and, hopefully, watch him cumming. He's always wanted to expose his erect, naked prick to his mother.

Something that a mother should never do, maybe, he was thinking of her stroking his cock while sucking his cock. Something that a son shouldn't do, maybe, he was thinking of cumming in her mouth, his mother's mouth, and all over her face and across her naked breasts. Maybe he was thinking of giving his mother a cum bath. Maybe, he was thinking of making love to his mother before fucking her hard and fast enough for her to cum again.

# # #

'Jeff. Jeff,' he imagined his mother saying. 'I'm cumming son, I'm cumming. Hump me harder. Hump me faster. I'm cumming, Jeff. Mommy is cumming,' he imagined his mother saying while returning his hard and fast humps with her hard and fast humps.

In hindsight, when she registered for her room, Susan could have asked for a couch moved into their room. She could have asked for a cot put beside her bed. Or, maybe, Susan was thinking that she didn't want Jeff sleeping on a couch or on a cot.

Maybe, with her having waiting this long to have sex with her son, that was what she was thinking. Incestuous sex was what she wanted. With this her long awaited opportunity to have forbidden sex with her son, maybe, she wanted him to sleep with her in her bed. Mother and son sleeping in the same bed, how hot is that?

Maybe, finally surrendering to their sexual lust and their carnal urges, they wanted to have sex, consensual, incestuous sex. This was perfect time for Jeff to have illicit sex with his mother and for Susan to have illicit sex with her son. Seriously, how perfect is this? Unless they confessed to someone that they had forbidden sex, no one would ever know what they did behind a closed, motel room door.

A delicate balance of an illegal, sexual proposition, it was up to the both of them to ease into the sex without one scaring the other into not wanting to have sex. Certainly, one didn't want to pressure the other. Of course, one didn't want to force the other.

Finally coming together for sex, their sexual union must be consensual. Finally having sex needed to willingly agreed on by both. There's nothing as sexually satisfying while having willing and consensual sex with your mother, especially with your MILF of a mother. There's nothing as sexually satisfying as a horny and sexually frustrated mother having sex with her big dick son.

# # #

Author's Note:

This story was written for 28-year-old Jeff about his recent, sexual events with his MILF of a mother, Susan. Mother and son sexual events don't normally go together but, this time, invariably, they do. A longtime, sexually fantasy of his come true, he was forced to sleep with his 48-year-old mother in their motel, room bed. Actually, forced may not be the right word.

With no one twisting his arm and/or putting a gun to his head to sleep with his mother, truth be told, experiencing one of his longtime sexual fantasies, he always wanted to sleep in the same bed with his mother. Who wouldn't want to sleep in the same bed with their mother when having a mother who looked like her? Who wouldn't want to hold her, hug her, cuddle her, and spoon her? Who would want to touch and feel her through and beneath her nightgown when she finally fell asleep?

With her horny and sexually frustrated, ripe for the taking, who wouldn't want to have sex with him when he was so young, so good-looking, and had such a big cock? Only, much like walking a tightrope while balancing their mother and son relationship, they hoped they wouldn't ruin their close relationship by having incestuous sex. Alas, damn if they do and damn if they don't, they wouldn't know the ramifications of their forbidden, sexual actions until they had sex.

Shocking but true, disturbing for those not into incestuous sex but sexually exciting for those who always wanted to have sex with their mothers, the events of this story are all true. Even the names are the same. Wanting his close circle of friends to know what happened by reading what happened when he had incestuous sex with his mother, laid bare, Jeff didn't want to change and/or embellish a thing, not even their names.

Jeff wanted to use his real, first name and his mother's real, first name because, wanting to make them jealous, he wanted his friends to read his story with shock, awe, and with sexual excitement. Without having to tell his friends, and with them not believing him anyway, when they read his story, he wanted his friends to know that he really did have forbidden sex with his MILF of a mother. Without a doubt, after reading his true story, they'd believe him then. With them all wishing they had a mother who looked like her, they'd know that he had illicit sex with his mother.

# # #

"If it's true what he wrote in that story," said Bob, Jeff's friend. "I can't believe her had sex with his mother."

Mike read Jeff's story with shock and with sexual excitement.

"I can't believe he saw her naked. I've always wanted to see Jeff's mother naked," said Mike. "She has one Hell of a body."

Jim nodded his head in agreement with his four, best friends.

"I'd love to have sex with Jeff's mother," said Jim. "She has such big tits. I'd love to see her naked tits, touch her naked tits, feel her naked tits, fondle her naked tits, and suck her naked tits. In case you don't know this about me, I love big, naked tits," he said with a dirty laugh.

Steve read the story while fondling the head of his cock through his pants.

"I always sexually fantasized of her blowing me. I love her blonde hair, her blue eyes, and her full, red lips. I'd love to cum in his mother's mouth and all over her beautiful face," said Steve. "It's always been my sexual fantasy to give Jeff's mother a cum bath."

# # #

Unless there was this true story attached to his claim of sleeping with his mother that outlined all the events and sexual details of how it all happened, when it happened, and what exactly happened, his four friends would never believe him. Instead of telling his friends in his own words and with them not believing him anyway, and with them thinking that he had fabricated the whole story of having sex with his mother, he wanted to tell the story in his mother's words, too. Other than his friends asking her point blank if they had sex, this story would serve as his proof that he did, indeed, have sex with his mother.

As long as he could watch them having sex with his mother, perhaps, if they played their cards right, as long as his mother was consensually willing, he'd allow them to all have sex with her, too. How hot would that be to watch his friends having their wicked, sexual way with his mother's hot body? How hot would that be to watch his mother having forbidden sex with his friends?

He'd love to watch his friends making out with his mother while slowly undressing her. He'd love to watch his friends strip his mother down to her bra and panties, topless, and then, naked. He'd love to watch his friends touching and feeling his mother's naked body everywhere that his friends should never touch and feel his mother. One of a time, part of a threesome, or part of a gangbang, as long as his mother was willing, he'd love to watch his friends having forbidden sex with his mother.

Jeff would love to watch his friends making out with his mother. He'd love to watch his friends masturbate and eat his mother's pussy before making love to her and before fucking her. He'd love to watch his mother stroke their cocks, suck their cocks, and fuck their cocks. As if she's the star at a bukkake fest, he'd love to watch his friends cum in his mother's mouth, all over her face, in her beautiful, long, blonde hair, and all across her big, naked breasts. He'd love to watch his friends give his mother a cum bath.

It's no secret that his friends, Bob, Mike, Jim, and Steve have all secretly, sexually lusted over his mother in the same way that Jeff openly, sexually lusted over her. They all wished they had a MILF of a sexy and shapely mother who looked like her. They've all admitted to sexually fantasizing over her and masturbating over her while imagining her naked and her having sex with them.

If given the chance, they'd all have sex with his mother, Susan. No secret that they'd all love to make love to her before fucking her. They'd all love for her to stroke their cocks, suck their cocks, and allow them to cum in her mouth, before fucking their cocks. If only she'd dare say the word, they'd all gangbang her. With her a willing and consensual victim, with his mother a wicked whore, his friends would love to gangbang her and, no doubt, she'd love for them to gangbang her, too.

# # #

Mother & Son Share a Motel Room Bed

As his proof that he, indeed, did have incestuous sex with his mother, this is the story that Jeff wrote for his friends to read.

"It was raining, pouring, and all the roads were flooded or soon to be flooded. Soon to be made impassable, flood waters were already licking at the underside of bridges. The wind was howling and blowing everything not nailed down across the highway," said Susan to her best friend, Brianna. "Because of nearing zero visibility, driving was nearly impossible."

Susan rubbed her arms as if she suddenly had the chills. She shivered as if she was outside in the storm again. She closed her eyes as if she was imagining having Jeff's cock in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy.

"Hitting cars and damaging cars with loose debris, it wasn't safe to be on the road. There were accidents everywhere from cars left abandoned on the road. Police advised that everyone stay off the roads unless it was an absolute emergency but few heeded their warning. The idiots that people are, they all wanted to witness the storm first hand. They all wanted to watch the waves break over the seawall. Stubbornly thinking that nothing bad would happen to them, no one was going to tell them what to do," said Susan recounting all that happened to Briana.

Brianna listened to her friend while looking at her with wide eyed horror.

"With little warning, Hurricane Ida turned and headed right for us," said Susan. "The hurricane force was upon us in a flash. Every overpass had cars pulled over under it. The rain was so heavy that the wipers couldn't keep up with clearing the water from the windshield. Then, it started getting foggy, dangerously foggy. Our only chance of survival, we needed to get off the highway."

Susan inhaled a big breath.

"Rather than risk our lives and our safety, we got off on the next exit. With them having less wind, the side roads were much better driving than on the highway. With the rain not coming down on the side roads as hard, and the wipers able to clear the windshield, at least we could see," she said.

Then, as if reliving seeing the motel sign again, she smiled a smile of relief.

"We looked up and were greeted by a big, motel sign poised high on a hill in the near distance. Hoping to get a room there, with us parked on a hill and the flood waters running away from us downhill, at least our car wouldn't be submerged underwater after we parked. A room for the night was just what we needed and was exactly where we were headed," she said.

Brianna smiled a knowing smile at her best friend.

"Just so I understand," said Brianna with sexually arousal. Clearly, figuring they had sex, she knew that Susan was a sexually attracted her son as much as her son was sexually attracted to his mother. "You stayed with your son in a motel room," she asked with a dirty laugh? "Tell me that you didn't have sex with him," she said with another dirty laugh. "Tell me all that happened. I want to know."

Susan returned Brianna's her dirty laugh with her own dirty laugh.

"I can't tell you that because we did have sex," she said confessed to Brianna.

Susan continued the story where she left off.

"Hoping there was a room left unoccupied, Jeff got the bags out of the trunk while I rushed inside to register at the front desk. Before more people had the same idea to get out of the rain and get a room for the night as we did, we hoped there was a room left. Anything to stay out of the rain and stay dry, if they allowed us, having slept in an airport terminal before, just to get out of the elements, we'd even sleep in the motel lobby," said Susan with another nod.

# # #

Then, when the room clerk told me that the room had only one bed, my mind was spinning with incestuous, sexual thoughts.

"Seriously? You're kidding? There's only one bed in the room? You don't have another room? I'm traveling with my son. We can't sleep in the same bed," said Susan to the hotel clerk.

The desk clerk gave her a disinterested shrug and an uncaring, little smile. It had been a long day and would be a hard night for everyone. They were busy. As far as he was concerned, she should consider herself lucky to even get a room for the night. Anyone coming in now for a room would be turned away.

"We can give your son a cot or move a couch in the room for him to sleep on," said the desk clerk. "Will that work?"

As if she had just bit a lemon, Susan made a sour face.

"No, that won't do. That's okay. Never mind. I guess if we both sleep in our clothes, that will be fine," she said while imagining shocking her son by sleeping in her sheer, short, low-cut, and sexy nightgown.

# # #

Susan rushed outside to tell her son the good news.

"This is our lucky night," said Susan while walking back towards me with a big smile and holding the room key in her hand. "Can you believe our luck? We got the last room. The last room, Jeff," she said jiggling the room key in her hand as if it was a prize that she won. "I'm so happy to have a bed to sleep tonight. I can't believe we got the last room."

She gave her son a big, motherly smile.

"And in this kind of stormy weather, indeed tonight was our lucky night," she said, no doubt, while thinking about having sex with her son. The wind was picking up to hurricane force and there were rumors of a tornado. The last place we wanted to be was outside and unprotected from the elements in this deadly storm," she said nodding her head to her son.

Jeff returned his mother's smile with his smile.

"That's great," I said beaming my mother a smile. "I heard once the storm passes, tomorrow is going to be a beautiful day with highs in the low 70's and with lots of sunshine," I said raising my voice for her to hear me over the wind.

Once inside the lobby, finally feeling safe, we were so happy that we got a room. I put the suitcases down to hug my mother. One of my favorite things to do, I loved hugging her. As if she belonged there, she felt so good in my arms.

Not daring to go any lower, yet, suddenly, as if she was my wife, my girlfriend, or my over instead of my mother, taking bold liberty with my mother's shapely body, I moved my hand a little lower. As if I was her ballroom dance partner, I rested my horny hand at the top of her shapely hips. My long fingers were in contact with her shapely ass. Something that I always wanted to do; I was actually feeling my mother's shapely ass with my fingertips.

I only wished I had the nerve to drop my hand down lower to cup her firm ass while kissing her, French kissing her. I'd love nothing more than to touch and feel my mother where a son should never touch and feel his mother through her clothes while hugging and kissing her. Just once, instead of her squishing her big breasts against my muscular chest, I'd love to cop a cheap feel of her big tits. Having my wicked, sexual way with her nipples, I'd love to pull, turn, and twist her emerging, erect nipples through her blouse and bra.

# # #

Blessed with the same genetic makeup of porn star, when it came to her sexy and shapely body, my MILF of a mother had one Hell of a figure. She had huge, F cup breasts, the same size as Christina Hendricks and Sofia Vergara's gigantic breasts. In the way of Kim Kardashian but with her much taller, her narrow waist curved out to define her firm and shapely ass. My mother was one sexy and shapely woman for sure. In total agreement with my friends, I'd love to strip my mother naked and have incestuous sex with her naked body.

Although it hasn't happened yet, giving me plenty to masturbate over, it's always been my sexual fantasy and my sexual mission to catch my mother dressing and/or undressing. I'd love to see her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked but, with my mother so very morally modest, as if she was a born-again Christian, that will never happen. She even wears a robe over her long, flannel nightgowns. The best that I can do is to masturbate myself while imagining her topless and/or naked and while imagining her having incestuous sex with me.

Then, surprising me, with her so grateful to have a room for the night, the last room at that, something that she never does, my mother wrapped her arms around me and returned my hug with her full body hug. Surprising me again, as if I were her husband, her boyfriend, or her lover, my mother kissed me on the lips. I couldn't believe she kissed me on the lips. Surprising me, I was so tempted to part her lips with her tongue. I so wanted to French kiss my mother while feeling her big tits through her blouse and bra.

As soon as my mother pressed her warm, firm, and shapely body tightly against me and with her big tits squished against my chest again, I developed an erection. Embarrassed for her to know that I was sexually excited by her merely hugging me and kissing, I wondered if she could feel my erect cock throbbing and pulsating against her tummy. Then, she leaned in closer to me to whisper in my ear.

"I'm sorry to say that you're not going to be happy with the room," she said.

Already disappointed in anticipation of a disastrous night, prematurely ruining my joy in getting the last room, I took a step back.

"Why not? Is it infested with bedbugs and roaches?"