Mother & Son Share a Motel Room Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head no.

"Is it next to the elevator?"

She shook her head no.

"Is it close to the ice machine?"

Again, she shook her head no.

"Is it on the first floor by the front door," I asked?

Once again, she shook her head no.

"Then, why wouldn't I be happy with the room," I asked wondering what she meant by that? "Safe for the night, with us out of the wind and the rain, it's a room."

She laughed a nervous laugh and with a motherly hand, she pushed against my chest.

"It doesn't have bed bugs and/or roaches. It's not near the elevator nor the ice machine. It's nowhere near the front door. It's on the third floor but," she said with a long and thoughtful pause.

I looked at my mother while wondering why I wouldn't be happy with the room.

"Why mother? Why wouldn't I be happy with the room," I asked?

A brief look of sexual arousal that flashed across her face told me what she was really thinking.

"It only has one bed," she said making solid eye contact with me while looking embarrassed and turning red as another look of sexual arousal flashed across her face again. "They have one other room behind the registration desk but that's for staff only when required to take a break."

# # #

'One bed? What was she thinking? Was she thinking what I was thinking? My sexual fantasy come true; I'd love to sleep in the same bed with my mother. Maybe, my mother would love to sleep I the same bed with me,' I thought. 'I'd love to have sex with my mother. Maybe, my mother would love to have sex with me, too.'

Allowing my sexual imagination to run wild, I imagined what it would be like to sleep in the same bed with my mother. I imagined what it would be like to see her naked. I wondered what it would be like to have sex with her.

'I'd love to hold her, hug her, spoon her, and cop cheap feels of her hot body as soon as she fell asleep,' I thought. 'I'd love to finally feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples while she lay sleeping. Something that I wished I could do but would never do, I'd love to slowly slide my erect, naked prick across my mother's lips while she's sleeping. I imagined her parting her lips with my fingers and sliding my cock in her mouth. I'd love to stick my cock in my mother's mouth.'

While wondering what she'd do, I wondered if she'd allow me to stick my prick in her mouth. Maybe, she'd reject me with push of her tongue and scream while pushing me away. I imagined my mother awakening with my dick in her mouth. I imagine her struggling to remove my prick from her mouth. Yet, with a heavy hand behind my mother's blonde, pretty head, I imagined humping her mouth and fucking her face.

'Stay calm, mother,' I imagined saying to her. 'It will be over soon. I'm almost ready to cum,' I imagined saying.

Then, I imagined ejaculating a huge load of cum in my mother's mouth and ejaculating a second load all over her face after she forced my cock from her mouth with her tongue.

'Oh, my God, Jeff. Oh, my God. How dare you? You forced me to blow you in my sleep,' I imagined my mother saying.

I imagined my mother whipping cum from her face and her hair with a facecloth.

'You ejaculated a huge load of cum in my mouth and all over my face," I imagined my mother saying. "You literally gave me a cum bath. Why would you do that? How could you do that? I'm so ashamed. I'm so embarrassed,' I imagined my mother saying while scolding me.

Yet, it didn't matter what I imagined she'd say. I imagined her blowing me in my sleep. I imagined cumming in her mouth and all over her face. I imagined giving my mother a cum bath.

# # #

'When we opened the door of the room, just as my mother said that it did, the room had a single bed. Without giving it a second thought, I imagined sleeping next to my mother. I imagine us squeezing in together and practically on top of one another while sleeping. I imagined cuddling with my mother, holding her, hugging her, and spooning her during the night to keep us warm,' I thought. 'I imagined feeling her big breasts through her nightgown and reaching beneath her nightgown to finger her naked pussy while she slept.'

"That's okay," I said trying to hide my sexual excitement that I may be sleeping in the same bed with my mother. "It must have a couch. I'll take the couch and you take the bed," I said suddenly disappointed that I wouldn't be sleeping in bed with my mother but sleeping on the couch instead.

Primarily used for the motel manager when forced to stay overnight, the room was as big as an oversized closet. It didn't even have a couch. It had a chair, an uncomfortable chair. I imagined sleeping on the floor while my mother slept in the bed. I imagined roaches walking all over me as I slept.

"The room is very small. It doesn't have a couch, just a chair," she said.

I looked at her with confusion.

"If we called down to the front desk, couldn't they give us a couch or a cot," I asked?

She shook her head no.

"I asked that but with families all sharing the same room, they've already passed out all of their available couches and cots," she said lying to me.

My mother hadn't asked about moving a cot or a couch in our room. Ready to sleep in the same bed as me, she was happy with the sleeping accommodations. Ready to stroke me, suck me, and fuck me while I fingered her licked her, and made love to her, she was happy with the sleeping arrangements.

Unable to hide her sexual arousal, my mother gave me a nervous, little smile. It was then that I wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her, French kiss her. I wanted to slowly remove her clothes. I wanted to strip my mother naked. I wanted to push her back on the bed and have my wicked, sexual way with her naked body.

"We can share the bed," said my mother shocking me as much as she sexually excited me. She raised her chin and showed a brave face as if the last thing that she wanted to do was to share a bed with me.

Then, thinking that she meant that we'd take turns sleeping in the bed, she surprised me when she said that we can sleep in the bed together and at the same time.

"It will be okay, Jeff. It's only for one night," she said looking up at me with her big, blue eyes. "At least it's a full-sized bed. Turning our backs to one another, you stay on your side and I'll stay on my side. Okay," she asked? "It will be okay. At least we'll be warm and dry," she said with a shrug while offering me a motherly smile.

A good plan while it lasted only the heater was broken. The room was freezing and we had no hot water. Yet, still better than being outside in the rain and the wind, at least we had a roof over our heads.

"Tomorrow because of the deplorable conditions, I'll get the motel manager to comp us the room or at least give us a huge discount," said my mother.

# # #

First to use the bathroom, my mother emerged from the bathroom wearing a short, low-cut, sheer, and a very sexy nightgown without wearing a robe. I was shocked. I couldn't stop staring. I couldn't believe it. I could feel my eyes bugging out of my head.

Never had I seen as much of my mother's sexy and shapely body until she emerged from the bathroom in such a sheer and sexy nightgown without wearing a robe. Daring myself to hug her and hold her, yet, afraid to touch her for fear that I may touch something that I shouldn't touch, all that I could do was to stare. I could see as much as her nearly naked body as if she was, indeed, standing before me naked.

'Oh, my God. I could clearly see the shape and the size of my mother's huge tits as if she's topless. I clearly could even see her areolas and her erect nipples,' I thought while staring at my mother's nearly naked breasts. 'Daring myself to have my wicked, sexual way with her nightgown clad, nearly, naked breasts, I love my mother's big tits. I wished I could touch them. I wished I could feel them. I wished I could fondle them. I wished I could suck them.'

Not like her to expose so much of herself to me, stunned as much as I was sexually excited, never removing my eyes from all that I could see of my mother's nearly, naked tits, all I could do was stare. Able to see so much of her naked tits, when masturbating over all that I'm seeing of her naked pussy, and her naked ass, it was much easier for me to undress her with my eyes without overworking my imagination. With her wearing something as revealing and as sexy as that nightgown, I only wished I could sleep with her.

Difficult to confine them, I imagined her big tits falling out of her nightgown top during the night. Exposing her naked ass and her naked pussy, I imagined the hem of her nightgown climbing up and over her hips and all the way up to her waist. As soon as she turned on the light and climbed from bed to pee, I imagined her exposing her shapely ass and her blonde, trimmed pussy to my horny eyes.

I couldn't help but stare at her. I couldn't help myself from stripping her naked with my eyes. Imagining sleeping with her in the same bed, I couldn't help myself from imagining touching and feeling her through her nightgown as soon as she fell asleep. I couldn't help from imagining her naked and having sex with her naked body.

"I grabbed the wrong suitcase," she said lying again while looking down at herself feigned embarrassment. She looked up at me staring at her. "Please stop staring at me as if I'm naked," she scolded. "You're making me feel uncomfortable."

Only, I couldn't stop staring at all that I could see of my mother. Then, making it worse, whether deliberately or unintentionally, she pulled the nightgown tighter around her, and when she did that, I could see her as if she was standing there naked. I could clearly see the shape and the size of her naked breasts. I could clearly see her erect nipples. I could see her pussy so clearly that I could count her blonde, trimmed, pussy hairs.

"This is my date night suitcase that I had planned to bring with me after I divorced from your father," she said looking as embarrassed as she looked ashamed in having to admit that. "Yet, I've never used it. Forget about having an overnight date, I haven't had a single date since divorcing your father," she said with a sad, little shrug.

When I stared down at all that I could see if my mother's beautiful and nearly, naked body, she blushed and looked down at herself. Trying to memorize all that I was seeing, her sexy nightgown was so sheer that I could clearly see everything. Clearly as embarrassed as she felt self-conscious, she covered her breasts with her folded forearms and covered her pussy with her hand. Too late, I had already seen all that I needed to see of my mother to masturbate over her later.

# # #

"Be honest," she said looking down at herself again before looking up at me with embarrassment and shamed mixed with a glimmer of sexual arousal.

As if she was unaware that bright would make matters worse, she turned on the overhead light and, standing in front of it, she turned on another lamp.

"What can you see? Can you see anything? Can you see through my nightgown? Tell me. I want to know. I won't be mad. Can you see through this nightgown," she asked again while pulling the nightgown tighter around her body?

Obviously, sexually teasing me, I stared at my mother as if she stood before me naked. As if she was a model on stage, she slowly turned one way before turning the other way and before slowly turning completely around to bend at the waist. When she did that, when she pulled her nightgown tighter across her body, and turned around before bending at the waist, I didn't have to undress her with my eyes. I didn't have to imagine what she'd look naked. I could clearly see her naked tits, her naked ass, and her naked pussy.

"Mom. Oh, my God, Mom," I said shocked and with quivering voice. "I can see through your nightgown as if you're standing before me naked. I can clearly see everything that you own," I said staring. "You're so beautiful. You look so sexy. You look so hot," I said while fondling the head of my cock through my pajama bottoms.

Embarrassed for my mother to see me touching myself, my erect prick tented my pajama bottoms. Suddenly, as I willed it to happen, my cock popped out of my pajama, pee hole. My mother stared down at my erect, naked prick as if she had never seen and erect, naked prick before. She continued staring at my prick in the way that I continued staring at all that I could see of her naked ass, her naked pussy, and her naked tits.

I pretended not to notice that I was nakedly exposed. I enjoyed exposing myself to my mother. I'd always wanted to flash her my erect, naked prick. I couldn't wait to masturbate over her seeing my naked, erect prick later. Another one of my sexual fantasies come true, I enjoyed her staring at me for once instead of me staring at her. I only wished that I had the balls to masturbate myself in front of my mother. I'd love for her to watch me cum.

I only wished she'd step forward and wrap her soft and warm, motherly hand around my erect, naked prick and stroke me. I only wished she'd move to her knees and take me in her hand before taking me in her mouth and suck me while staring up at me. I'd love nothing more than to hump my mother's beautiful mouth while fucking her pretty face. I only wished, she'd invite me to sleep with her in her bed and fuck me. I'd love nothing more than to have incestuous sex with my MILF of a mother.

"Turn off the overhead light, please," she said. "I feel naked with it shining on me," she said folding her arms across her nearly, naked nightgown clad breasts.

She looked down at herself again.

"This nightgown is embarrassingly sheer. I can't believe you saw so very much of my naked body. I'm so embarrassed. I feel naked. Please stop staring at me," she said moving her hand down to cover her nearly, naked pussy.

Unable to help myself, committing it all to memory, I continued staring at my nearly, naked mother.

"Please stop staring at my naked breasts and at my naked pussy. I feel as if you're undressing me with your eyes. Please turn off the overhead light and the desk light," she said again. "The nightlight should be plenty enough for us to see," she said.

Obediently obeying my mother, I turned off the overhead light in favor of the nightlight after having one long, last look at my mother's nearly, naked body. Committing her nakedness to memory, I'll be masturbating over her tonight, tomorrow morning, and for the rest of my life. Definitely, I'll be cumming for my mother. I was glad that I had the nerve to expose my naked prick to my mother. Yet, wanting more, I'd love for her to catch me masturbating myself. I'd love for her to catch me cumming.

'Oh, Mother,' I imagined saying. 'I'm so embarrassed. You caught me masturbating myself. You saw my erect, naked prick. You caught me cumming while thinking of you naked and having sex with you. Please forgive me," I imagined saying to my mother. 'Please stop staring at my erect, naked prick. You're embarrassing me,' I imagined saying to my mother.

# # #

After that harrowing drive, ready for bed, we were both exhausted. Yet, it was cold enough in the room that we could nearly see our breath. I knew our plan of staying apart and sleeping on our side of the bed would be short-lived. We'd definitely be holding one another to keep warm. With my cock still sticking straight out of my pajama pee hole, I jumped out of bed to look for another blanket.

"I found an extra blanket in the closet," I said covering the bed with it.

I quickly climbed back in bed. Diving under the covers, I pulled the blanket up to my neck. My mother was shivering and I was shivering, too. Then, my mother shocked me by saying what I hoped she'd say but thought she'd never say.

"Hold me," said my mother. "I'm so cold that I'm shivering. If we hold one another, our body heat and his extra blanket should be enough to keep us warm."

Glad that it was dark in the room, even though she had already not only seen my erection but also my erect, naked cock, I'd still be embarrassed for my mother to know that I had a huge erection because of her. I held my mother while pressing my naked cock against her beautiful body. I rubbed my erect, naked prick up against my mother. I hope to impale my mother with my engorged dick as soon as she lay sleeping.

I put my arm around my mother's shoulders, pulled her to me, and held her with my naked prick still pressed against her. The first time holding my mother with the both of us in lying down in bed, not allowing this rare, one-of-a-kind opportunities to pass me by, while daring myself to do so, I reached down to stroke my prick to a harder and bigger erection. With her wearing a short nightgown, the hem of her nightgown was already above her hips and nearly up to her waist. When I peeked beneath the covers, I saw her naked ass and pussy.

Tempted to turn on the light and kick off the covers, I'd finally see my mother's naked ass and her naked pussy. Only, I didn't dare. I couldn't embarrass her like that. It was plenty enough that she had flashed me her nearly, naked body through such a sheer and sexy nightgown. It was plenty enough that I had flashed her my naked prick. Ruining things by rushing things, I'd rather wait to allow things to progress naturally and normally.

Facing away from me, she turned on her side. Temped to lift the covers to see my mother naked, I wished I had a flashlight. Then, when she moved her naked ass closer to me until my erection was pressed against the crack of my mother's naked ass, I wondered if she knew her nightgown was askew. I wondered if she knew her ass was nakedly exposed. I wondered if she could feel my naked prick pressed against her ass and ready to fuck the back of her pussy.

Yet, how could she not know that her nightgown was bunched around her waist and naked ass was exposed when my erect prick was pressed against her ass? Immediately, I had the sexual sensation of what it would feel like to fuck my mother from behind. With us in the middle of a heatwave before the rains of Ida hit, not thinking that I'd need my flannel ones, I packed lightweight, cotton, pajama bottoms.

I didn't even think to pack a pajama top. With it so cold in the room, instead sleeping in my t-shirt, I slept in my sweatshirt. I was tempted to offer my mother one of my sweatshirts, but I was hoping to see her naked breasts during the night. With her so busty and her nightgown so low-cut, I hoped that her big tits would fall out of her nightgown top. While waiting for her to fall asleep, touching them and fondling them while fingering her erect nipples, I couldn't wait to have my wicked, sexual way with her naked tits.

# # #

Not knowing what to do with my other arm, not wanting to prematurely ruin things by touching her where I shouldn't touch her, I left my arm resting on my leg. Then, surprising me, my mother pulled my arm by my wrist and wrapped it around her waist. With my arm positioned beneath her enormous breasts, her big tits rested on my forearm.

Men are able to feel tits with any and every part of our bodies. With the weight of her big tits resting on my forearm, I could easily tell that they felt so firm. They felt so heavy. If I dared turn my hand the other way, I'd be cupping her big tit in the palm of my horny hand.

'Maybe, that's what she wanted. Maybe, she wanted me to cup her nightgown clad breasts. Difficult to read my mother, I was unsure if she was deliberately trying to sexually seduce me or innocently moving my arm around her because she was cold. Yet, she did stare at my erect, naked cock and she did wear this virtually, see-through nightgown in front of me.

With me so very sexually excited with her enormous breasts resting on my forearm, unable to help myself, my naked prick throbbed and pulsated against her naked ass. I knew my mother knew that I had an erection. How could she not know? I knew that she could feel my erect cock throbbing and pulsating against her naked ass. How could she not feel my throbbing prick? Yet, instead of moving away, instead of telling me to tuck my cock back in my pajamas, she not only stayed where she was but she pressed her naked ass closer to my cock.