Mother & Son Share a Motel Room Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly, my mother was enjoying my naked cock humping her naked ass. Daring myself to do so, taking a chance that my mother wouldn't slap my hand away, I turned my arm and opened my hand. My hand was now cupping my mother's huge breast. Too big to fit in my hand, I left my hand open. Yet, I so wanted to close my hand around her breast to feel and fondle her big tit. I so wanted to finger my mother's erect nipple. Yet, I was sexually satisfied feeling the heaviness and the firmness of her big breasts.

Ever so slowly and ever so gradually, I closed my hand around my mother's enormous breast. I was holding her big, nightgown clad tit in the palm of my hand. Ever so gently, I fondled her breast and when I felt her nipple make its appearance known, I felt that too with my fingertips. While my mother lay sleeping, I had my wicked, sexual way with her nearly naked breast and her erect nipple.

If I was to judge my mother from her rhythmic breathing, she had fallen asleep. My chance to have my wicked, sexual way with my mother's nearly, naked body, I used my other hand to position my cock by her pussy. Immediately, I felt a warm wetness on the head of my prick. My mother was wet. My mother was sexually aroused. Maybe, from her seeing my naked prick and feeling it pressed against her naked ass, clearly, she was as horny and ready for sex as I was.

Ever so carefully, I softly humped my mother from behind. Feeling the sensation of her warm wetness, I could feel my cock gradually ease into her pussy. Not much more than the tip of the head of my cock was inside my mother but not wanting to awaken her, I didn't want to ruin things before they even started. Then, surprising me, my mother scooted backwards and forcefully humped me. She humped me hard enough to slide my cock halfway inside of her cunt. I couldn't believe it. My cock was buried in my mother's pussy. I was nearly fucking my mother.

Not daring to move, I so wanted to hump my mother. I so wanted to fuck her deeper and harder. I so wanted to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. With us having a sexual orgasm at the same time, I so wanted to cum inside of my mother's pussy.

Ever so slowly and ever so gently, I gradually humped my mother. Then, humping her harder and humping her faster, whether she was wide awake or sleeping, she returned my humps with her humps. Now, the entire length of my cock was deeply buried inside of my mother's cunt. Hoping she'd hump me again, I hoped she'd fuck me in her sleep.

# # #

Now or never, not wanting to regret not trying, while the full length of my cock was still inside of my mother, I slowly moved my horny hand inside the top of her nightgown. My fingertips felt the tops of her meaty breasts. Slowly moving my hand lower, I felt my mother's naked tits. I cupped her naked breast in my hand, first one and then the other. They were so big. They were so firm.

Again, surprising me, her naked breasts were so big. Again, shocking me, her naked breasts were so firm. Her naked breasts were so heavy. I felt her erect nipple. I fingered, turned, twisted, and pulled her erect nipples. I wished I could suck them. Not letting go, I cupped her naked breasts in my horny hand as if I owned her big tits. As if I was her husband, her boyfriend, and/or her lover instead of her horny and sexually perverted son, I wished I could sleep with my nearly, naked mother for the rest of my life.

Then, surprising me, as if making love to my cock with her hips, my mother moved her hips from side to side. Then, she moved them to and fro. I was making love to my mother or more accurately, my mother was making love to me in her sleep. She was slowly fucking me in her sleep.

Capitalizing on this turn of sexual events, I slowly, carefully, and stealthily unbuttoned the top of my mother's nightgown. With only two buttons to unbutton, it was easy. Then, once her nightgown was unbuttoned, I pushed her nightgown top to the sides and removed her naked breasts from her nightgown. She was topless. My mother was topless.

Not stopping there, with her nightgown already above her waist and her naked pussy exposed along with her naked ass, I reached down and cupped my mother's naked pussy in the palm of my hand. I slowly and gently moved my finger along her pussy slit. As soon as I did, her pussy lips parted and my finger slid inside. She was wet, my mother was so very wet. She was sexually aroused. She was so very sexually aroused.

I gently rubbed her clit while carefully fingerfucking her pussy. I was masturbating my mother in her sleep. Something that I've masturbated over doing in my sexual fantasy of having sex with my mother, I couldn't believe that I was masturbating my mother. Then, shocking me and sexually exciting me, she startled me when she moaned. Obviously, she was enjoying me masturbating her. Surprising me, she turned to me and when she did, embarrassed that she caught me masturbating her, I removed my fingers from her pussy.

# # #

"You've gone this far. You may as well go the rest of the way," she said with a dirty laugh while making direct eye contact with me in the dark. "Don't stop now. Move on top of me and make love to me. I need to feel your cock inside of me, Jason. While kissing me, French kissing me, I need you to make love to me. Then, I need you to fuck me. I need you to fuck your mother. I need you to fuck me hard enough and fast enough for me to cum with you."

I removed the blankets, turned on the nightlight, and mounted my mother. She reached her hand down to position my cock in by her pussy. Then, she humped me and, with her so very wet, I slid inside. I returned her hump with my hump. Building up a rhythm, soon my cock was buried inside of her. I was making love to my mother. I couldn't believe that I was making love to her.

With her leading the way and making all of the sexual moves, she humped me harder. She humped me faster. I returned her hard and fast humps with my hard and fast humps. Now, instead of making love to her, I was fucking her. I was fucking my mother and my mother was fucking me.

With me not very sexually experienced, it didn't take me long to cum. Contributing to my premature ejaculation was my sexual excitement of making love to and fucking my mother. I tried to not cum. Thinking of baseball, I tried to hold back.

"Mom. My God, Mom. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. I can't help myself but I'm going to cum," I said. "I'm sorry, Mom. I'm so sorry."

Instead of pushing me away, instead of rejecting me, and instead of stopping me from cumming inside of her pussy, she held me tighter and hugged me harder.

"Cum, Jeff, cum. I want you to cum in your mother," she said. "Cum in my pussy. I want you to cum in my pussy. I want you to cum inside of me."

Trying desperately not to cum, with it feeling so incredibly good, I wanted to continue fucking my mother. Yet, with my mother encouraging me to cum inside of her pussy, I had no choice but to shoot my load. The, taking charge of me cumming, she stuck her finger in my ass and as soon as she did, I unloaded. I ejaculated a huge load of cum in my mother's cunt.

# # #

Clearly, my mother wasn't done with me, yet. She wanted more. She climbed out of bed, turned on the bright, overhead light, and removed her nightgown. She was naked. My MILF of a mother was naked. I couldn't believe my eyes. I couldn't believe that I was finally seeing my mother's naked tits, her naked ass, and her naked pussy.

I kicked off the covers. I wanted my mother to see my naked, erect prick, too. She stared at me in the way that I stared at her. As if my cock was her dildo, she climbed back in bed and wrapped her fingers around my engorged prick. She slowly stroked me while staring up at me. My MILF of a mother was giving me a hand job. Then, not stopping there, she eased herself halfway down the bed and took me in her mouth.

My mother was blowing me. She was sucking my cock. I couldn't believe my mother had my prick buried in her mouth. She stared up at me while stroking and sucking my cock. As if daring me to cum in her mouth, she stroked me harder. She stroked me faster. She sucked me deeper.

"Mom. Mom. Oh, my God, Mom. I'm going to cum again," I said giving her fair warning and a chance for her to remove my prick from her mouth and pull away but she didn't. Continuing to stroke me faster and harder while sucking me deeper, clearly, my mother wanted me to cum in her mouth.

# # #

With everything changed and nothing the same, once we made it home, I slept in my mother's bed every night. We made love every night and fucked every morning. When we weren't making love and fucking, she was stroking me and sucking me and I was masturbating her and eating her.

The best thing that I ever did was to have incestuous sex with my mother. Together forever, we couldn't be happier. Who knows, maybe, she'd agree to participate in the swinging lifestyle. I'd love to watch my mother suck and fuck other men while I licked and fucked other women.

After allowing her to read this story, maybe, my mother will agree to have sex with my friends while I watch. How hot would that be to watch my mother sucking and fucking my four friends. Maybe, she'd agree to a gangbang. I'd love to watch my four friends gangbang my mother.

Not hard to convince her, eventually my mother had sex with my four friends one at a time while I watched. Then, surprising me, she wanted them to gangbang her. After she had sex with all of my friends and after they gangbanged her, she surprised me by wanting to participate in the swinging lifestyle. Now, with us a couple as mother and son, we have sex with other couples and with other mother and son couples.

THE END