Mother Deliberately Flashing Son

Story Info
My mother was an ex-stripper, an ex-prostitute, and a whore.
7.7k words
3.91
43.8k
65
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother Deliberately Flashing Son

Something I never thought I'd ever see; whether it was unintentional or deliberate, my mother flashing me.

I never thought I'd see my mother in her short, sheer, sexy, and low-cut nightgowns without having the modesty to wear a robe over them. Before I moved back home, with her morally modest, and denying me any glimpses of any part of her beautiful body, she always wore a robe over her sexy nightgowns. I never thought I'd see in her sheer, bikini panties and in her low-cut bra.

Unable to remove my eyes from her naked breasts, I never thought I'd see her topless. I never thought I'd see my mother's naked tits. Continuing to sexually tease me by flashing me, as surprised as I was sexually excited, something that was so sexually exciting, I never thought I'd see her naked.

'My mother is naked. I can't believe she's naked,' I thought while staring at all that I could see of her sexy and shapely body.

I never thought I'd see her naked ass, her naked tits, and/or her naked pussy. Yet, every day, while making her flashes appear unintentional, she showed me something new of her sexy and shapely body that I should never see. For a 48-year-old woman, my mother is hot.

# # #

Author's Note:

This is a true story that Robert asked me to write about his 48-year-old mother, Brianna. She sexually teased him by deliberately flashing him. Having never flashed him any part of her beautiful, naked body before, he was surprised that she flashed him all of her hot body now. As shocked as he was sexually excited, never had he seen as much of his mother's sexy and shapely body as he was seeing now.

Typically, it was a son deliberately flashing his mother his naked prick when allowing her to catch him masturbating himself and not a mother flashing her son her naked pussy when sitting across from him. Every time she slowly and seductively crossed and uncrossed her long, shapely legs when wearing her short nightgown without wearing panties, she flashed him her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy. Every time she leaned over him longer and lower than necessary to serve him coffee or food, she flashed him a low-cut, down nightgown view of her naked breasts and her erect nipples.

# # #

After losing my job, no longer able to afford my apartment, a dreaded financial situation, I moved back home to live with my mother. A single mother, she didn't marry my dad, whoever he was. I never met my biological father.

I don't think she even told him that she was pregnant. With her having lots of unprotected sex back then, between attending drunken dorm parties and attending wild, spring break events, perhaps, she was too drunk to know who the father of her baby was. Suffice to write, one wouldn't know by looking at her but my beautiful mother was a whore.

A typical story back then, she became pregnant after a night of partying with drugs and excessive drinking. Fortunately for me, a practicing Catholic, she didn't believe in abortion and didn't abort me, thank God. As an alternative to abortion, she could have given me up for adoption and I'm glad that she didn't.

Still, the mystery man in my life, I wondered about my father. I wondered who he was, what he looked like, and what he was like. Who knows? Maybe, he was rich. With my mother 5'11" and me 6'4" tall, he must have been tall, too.

A tough economy made worse with the pandemic with good paying jobs with benefits impossible to find, I felt like such a loser living at home with my mother. What grown man lives with their mother? Yet, not having much of a choice, I needed a place to live. I needed a place to store all of my stuff that I moved out of my apartment when moving. What choice did I have other than to move back home with my mother? Fortunately for me, with her tired of living alone, my mother welcomed me home with opened arms.

A big disadvantage to my social life, no longer having my own apartment, I no longer had a place to take women that I picked up at the club for sex. Suffice to write, having not had sex since I lost my apartment, I'm horny. Besides, with me still living at home with my mother, at 25-years-old, no woman would sexually want to be with me.

They'd think me weird, which I'm not. They'd think there was something wrong with me, which there isn't. They'd think me a Mama's boy, which I wasn't. I was just out of luck, out of a job, out of money, and have no place to live other than with my mother.

# # #

Yet, sexually surprising me as much as my mother sexually excited me, something different than when I lived with her before, there was something odd about how she was behaving. Something she always did before that she no longer did now; denying me a view of her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and her naked ass, she always wore a robe over her sheer and sexy nightgowns. Now, as if no longer caring what I saw of her and how much I saw of her naked body, she acted as if she wanted me to see her topless and/or naked.

Immorally immodest, not having any modesty, shame, and/or morals, she walked around me wearing her shortest, sheerest, lowest cut, and sexiest nightgowns without wearing a robe. Never have I seen as much of my mother's beautiful and nearly naked body as I was seeing now. Every time I saw something of her that I shouldn't see, I had a throbbing and pulsating erection. Every time I had an erection when seeing as much of her nearly naked body through her sexy nightgown, I needed to masturbate myself while imagining my mother naked and having sex with me.

Suffice to write that always masturbating, I'd love to see my mother naked as much as I'd love to have sex with her. Yet, she's my mother. I can't have sex with my mother. That's just wrong. That's just nasty. That's something that her best friend, Susan Jill Parker, would do. If Susan had a son, she'd definitely have sex with him. She was a bigger whore than my mother.

In the way that she seemingly and deliberately flashed me, returning the favor of her exhibitionism with my exhibitionism, I wanted to deliberately flash her, too. Every time she flashed me; I had the urge to flash my mother my cock. In the way that she flashed me her naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy, I wanted to flash her my naked prick. I wondered what her reaction would be if I suddenly exposed myself to her.

'Would she look? Would she stare? Or would she look away in disgust and embarrassment,' I thought while wondering?

Now with my mother continually flashing me up nightgown peeks of her naked pussy and down nightgown views of her naked breasts, she made me horny. I've never masturbated as much over my mother flashing me since I was a horny, testosterone filled, teenager. Never wanting to have sex with my mother before, with me sexually frustrated, after seeing her nearly topless and nearly naked now, if she agreed to have sex with me, I'd have sex with her.

Definitely, I'd fuck my mother. Having never seen much more than my mother's bra strap before, I'm embarrassed as I'm sexually excited to see all that I'm seeing of her now. Yet, feeling incestuously perverted, I'm more embarrassed and sexually uncomfortable when she's given me an erection after flashing me something of her naked body or nearly naked body that I should never see.

What's worse, as if I'm a horny teenager, unable to help myself, I'm embarrassed to admit that whenever she flashes me, that night and the next morning, I masturbate over all that I saw of my mother. Admittedly again, masturbating night and day, and every day over my mother, with me horny and sexually frustrated, I've never masturbated as much as I'm masturbating now. With me masturbating with my eyes closed while watching porn and wearing headphones, and her barging in my bedroom without knocking, I'm surprised my mother hasn't caught me stroking my cock and cumming.

'What's wrong with me? This is my mother and not some whore. How dare I masturbate over my mother,' I thought.

What grown man masturbates over his mother? Get a life. Get a girlfriend. Yet, with me living with my mother, that curtailed my sexlife. Now, especially when she flashed me, all that I could think of was having incestuous sex with my mother.

Unable to help myself, I continued staring at all that I she was showing and all that I was seeing while masturbating myself every morning and every evening. I'd love to have sex with my mother. I'd love to strip her naked while making out with her.

'How dare I look, stare, and sexually lust over her? That's so wrong. That's so nasty,' I thought? 'What son sexually lusts over his mother?'

# # #

Again, embarrassed to admit, not sexually satisfied with seeing all that she's had already flashed me, I've been masturbating over imagining my mother naked and her having sex with me. Horny now, I haven't been with a woman since I lost my job and my apartment. I'm sad to admit that, wishing I could sleep in her king-sized bed with her, I'd have sex with my mother if I could.

If she refused to have sex with me, at the very least, while sleeping with her, I'd love to hold her, hug her, spoon her, and cuddle her while touching her and feeling her everywhere through her thin, sheer nightgown. Not stopping with holding her, hugging her, spooning her, and cuddling her, truth be told, I'd love to masturbate her while licking her pussy. Unashamed and unembarrassed to admit, I'd love to eat my mother's cunt.

Returning the sexual favor, I'd love her to stroke my cock while sucking my cock. A longtime sexual fantasy of mine, I'd love to cum in my mother's mouth. Again, not stopping there, I'd love to cum all over her pretty face, and across her naked breasts as she blows me while staring up at me. How hot would that be to give my mother a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue?

Something I never thought that I wanted to do, with her the center of attention of my sexual focus, I'd love to make out with my mother while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. I'd love to part her lips with my tongue and French kiss her. Definitely, I'd love to French kiss my mother while slowly and sexily stripping her naked. Again, not stopping there, I'd love to make slow and sweet, passionate love to her.

Then, I'd love to fuck her. I'd love to fuck my mother. I'd love to fuck her hard enough and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. I'd love to pound my mother's warm and wet pussy with my hard cock. I'd love to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and with my cock. I'd love to make her scream while calling out my name.

'Robert, oh my God, Robert. You're going to make me cum again. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm cumming, Robert. Mommy is cumming,' I imagined my mother saying.

# # #

A real MILF, she's so beautiful. She's so shapely and she's so sexy. Yet, embarrassed to admit, what kind of perverted son would I be to want to have forbidden sex with my mother? What's wrong with me to want to have incestuous sex with her? I can't have sex with my mother, I just can't. Yet, now that I'm living with her again and now that she's flashing me, something she never did, if I didn't have sex with her, I'd regret not having sex with my mother for the rest of my life.

With her continuing to flash me, this is my golden opportunity to have sex with my mother. This is my once in a lifetime chance to make out with her while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. This is my chance to slowly and lovingly strip her naked.

This is my chance to masturbate her while licking and fingering her pussy. This is my chance to have her blow me before fucking me. As if marking my territory in the way of a dog, this is my chance to live out my longtime sexual fantasy of cumming in her mouth, all over her face, and across her naked breasts. As if showing her that I own her naked body, I'd love to give my mother a cum bath.

Yet, on second thought, how dare I want to fuck my mother? How dare I want my mother to blow me? How dare I want to cum in my mother's mouth? How dare I want to cum all over her pretty face and across her naked breasts? How dare I want to give my mother a cum bath? I'm her son and she's my mother. How dare I want to defile her by having forbidden sex with her?

It's one thing to want to fuck my mother but it's quite another thing to actually fuck her. Other than Norman Bates, the fictional character in the Bates Motel, what normal son has sex with his mother? Other than Jeremy Davies as Ray Aibelli and Alberta Watkins as Susan Aibelli, in Spanking the Monkey, what normal mother has forbidden sex with her son? Yet, keeping the incestuous secrets to themselves, I suspect that there are many mothers and sons who have had incestuous sex and who don't publicly discuss it.

'I fucked Robert after he masturbated me and ate my pussy. Then, I blew him. I did. I really did. I sucked his cock. I allowed him to not only cum in my mouth but also all over my face and across my naked breasts,' I imagined my mother saying to her kid sister Maureen when talking to her on the phone.

# # #

Hidden in the dark and with no one openly talking about it, rumors of mother and son incest are constant and continual.

"Look at them laughing and carrying on, they're probably having sex," said Maureen about Brianna and Robert to her friends. "No doubt, he's probably fucking her and she's probably sucking him."

Whispered and not bragged about, no one wanted to admit that mother and son incest is a rampant problem. I dare say that a bigger issue than anyone is willing to admit, there are as many horny and sexually desperate sons as there are lonely and sexually frustrated mothers. They'd have forbidden sex with one another if they could. Especially when alone 24/7 together, it's easier to cross the incestuous line when having a mother and son sexual relationship.

Your guess is as good as mine if mother and son sex is real or imagined. What do you think? Do you know any mothers and sons who you think are having incestuous sex? Who knows what goes on behind closed, bedroom doors? With everything different in the dark, there's more of a chance to have sexual intercourse when cuddling together to keep warm while watching a movie or while watching porn.

Finding sexual comfort wherever and whenever you can, especially on a cold winter's night after the power goes out, how better to keep yourself warm than to sleep with your mother in her bed? How better to ease your loneliness and sexual frustration than to sleep with your son? How better to temporarily forget your problems than by slipping your erect cock in your mother's soft hand, in her wet mouth, and in her warm and willing pussy?

'Mom. Suck my cock. Don't stop. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth,' imagined Robert saying while imagining putting a gentle hand behind his mother's blonde, pretty head.

Robert continued humping his mother's mouth and fucking her face while masturbating himself over the sexual fantasy of his mother finally blowing him. He stroked himself harder and faster while imagining cumming in her mouth.

'I need to cum all over your face and across your big, naked tits, mother. Suck me, Mom. Suck my cock. Stroke me faster. Stroke me harder while sucking me deeper,' imagined Robert saying to his mother when finally receiving a blowjob from her.

Unable to tell, but suspecting that she was, I still wondered if my mother had deliberately flashed me or unintentionally flashed me. In the way that I always seem to be at the right place and at the right time, I can't help but think that she had been deliberately flashing me. Thinking that she may be horny, too, I can't help but think that she wanted me to see all that she's showing and all that I shouldn't be seeing of her sexy and shapely, beautiful body.

# # #

Tall, naturally blonde, and beautiful with big blue eyes and modest, albeit shapely, B cup breasts, a single mother, my mother fell on hard times after her modeling career stalled and failed. Something I didn't know, never suspected, and never would have guessed, to pay the bills, to pay for child care when working, and support me while growing up, she worked as a stripper. It wasn't until I found a hidden photo album in the bottom of her underwear drawer that I discovered photos of her in her secret profession that I knew her real story.

'What's this,' I thought to myself when I found a photo album hidden beneath her sexy bras and colorful panties?

I opened the photo album and was stunned. I couldn't believe my eyes. I never expected to see what I was seeing. The first time seeing my mother without her clothes, she was so sexy. She was so shapely. She was so damn beautiful. The photo album contained dozens of photos of my mother wearing sexually explicit outfits while seductively dancing around a pole. She even had photos of Nasty Natty, Susan Jill Parker's mother having sex in the VIP room.

'My mother was an ex-stripper. I can't believe my mother once worked as a stripper,' I thought. 'She removed her clothes for money. I can't believe she danced around a pole while stripping herself topless and naked. I never knew she was a stripper. I never suspected she was a whore.'

I saw photos of her in her sexy bras and panties. I saw photos of her topless and naked. Even now, looking ten-years younger, she looked 38-years-old instead of 48-years-old. When comparing her body now to her 28-year-old body then, the age she was when stripping, my mother still had one Hell of a body.

She had a better body than any of the younger women the I used to date. While wishing that I had a girlfriend who had a body like her body, I lost count of how many times I masturbated over seeing photos of my mother topless and naked. I loved seeing old photos of my mother and of her best friend, Nasty Natty, topless and naked.

# # #

Something else that I was shocked to discover, along with the X-rated photos that I found of her working as a stripper, I found a small red diary of all the dates with men that she had when working as a prostitute. My mother worked as a prostitute. I couldn't believe my mother was a hooker. My mother fucked and sucked cock for money.

Just as I never would have suspected and never would have guessed that my mother worked as a stripper, I never would suspected and never would have guessed that she worked as a prostitute, too. I couldn't believe my mother worked as a prostitute. Yet, the next naturally progressive step to take, stripper to prostitute, most strippers are prostitutes. Shocking but true, I now had a new understanding of my mother, now.

'I still can't believe my mother worked as a prostitute,' I thought. 'I can't believe she had sex for money. I wondered how many men she fucked and sucked.'

She had the dates and the first names of all of the Johns she had sex with. She recorded what she did and how much she charged. If it wasn't shocking enough that my mother worked as a stripper, it was even more outrageous to learn that she worked as a prostitute, too.

'Unable to wrap my head around my mother's secret, private life, I couldn't believe that my mother had sex with men for money. I couldn't believe that she sucked and fucked men for money. Feeling stupid all of this time, with me not able to see the signs, I thought my mother was an ex-model. Instead, she was a stripper and a hooker,' I thought while feeling shame, disappointment, and embarrassment for my mother. 'Again, hard to wrap my head around it, my mother gave hand jobs, blowjobs, and fucked men for money.'

Now that I know that she worked as a stripper and as a prostitute, I didn't feel as uncomfortable seeing all that she was showing and all that I shouldn't see of my mother. Now that I know that she worked as a stripper and as a prostitute, I wanted to see more of my mother. I wanted to see all that she was willing to deliberately flash me. Forget about flashing me accidentally, I now knew that she had been deliberately flashing me.