Mother Deliberately Flashing Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured that she wanted me to see her in her panties and bra, topless, and naked. I figured she was sexually teasing me but for what purpose, I didn't know. Perhaps, she wanted to have sex with me. In the way that she had sex with her Johns, perhaps, she wanted to fuck and suck me, her son, too.

In the way that I wanted to make love to my mother, perhaps, she wanted to make love to me, too. In the way that I wanted to fuck her, perhaps, she wanted to fuck me. In the way that I wanted to masturbate her pussy while licking her cunt, perhaps, she wanted to stroke my cock while sucking my cock. I'd love nothing more than to cum in my mother's mouth. Only time will tell.

'How hot would that be if my mother wanted to have sex with me,' I thought? 'How hot would that be if my mother wanted to willingly and consensually blow me? How hot would that be if my mother wanted me to cum in her mouth as much as I wanted to cum in her mouth?'

Now, instead of looking away, whenever she flashed me upskirt peeks of her panties or downblouse views of her long, line of sexy cleavage, the tops of her breasts, and her low-cut bra, I stared. Now, whenever she showed me her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and/or her naked ass, I looked, I stared, and I sexually lusted over her. Now, I looked forward to masturbating over all that I was seeing of my mother's beautiful body. I only wished that I could touch and feel her where a son should never touch and feel his mother.

# # #

I'd love nothing more than to see, touch, and feel my mother's naked tits. I'd love nothing more than to pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples while sucking her erect nipples. I'd love nothing more than to finger her warm and wet pussy while rubbing her clit. I'd love nothing more than to see, feel, fondle, and squeeze her naked ass. I'd love nothing more than to grope my mother where a son should never grope his mother. I'd love nothing more than to sleep in her bed. I'd love to hold her, hug her, and spoon her as she slept.

Then, once she was asleep, I imagined stealthily lifting the back of her nightgown and feeling, squeezing, and fondling her naked ass while finger fucking the back of her naked pussy. I imagined masturbating my mother in her sleep. Then, while she slept, once she was wet enough, I imagined sticking my erect prick in the back of her pussy and fucking her. Finally, I imagined climbing out of bed to stand in front of my sleeping mother and slowly slide my erect cock across her red, full, and soft lips.

Parting her lips with my prick, I hoped she'd think that she was dreaming of blowing one of her Johns and take me in her mouth in her sleep. While gently humping her mouth so as not to awaken her, I hoped she'd blow me in her sleep. Again, while gently fucking her face so as not to awaken her, I hoped she'd suck my cock while she was sleeping. I'd love to receive a sleeping blowjob from my mother.

Only, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, even though it sexually excited me to think that I would and that I could have sex with my mother while she was sleeping, I had more respect for my mother than that. As much as I wanted to and wished that I could, I couldn't rape my mother her in her sleep. How could I dare do that? No matter if she was a stripper, a prostitute, and a whore, I'd never force her to have incestuous sex with me. I had more respect for her than that. She's my mother and I loved her.

# # #

Every time my mother sat across from me in her short, sexy nightgown, sexually teasing, she sat with her knees parted just enough for me to see that she wasn't wearing panties. Continuing to flash me, she sat with her knees parted just enough for me to see flashes of her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy. She made me wish that I could kneel in front of her and masturbate her pussy while licking her cunt. She made wish that I could give her multiple sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock.

I'd love to watch my mother having a sexual orgasm. Wondering what she looked like cumming, I'd love to watch my mother cumming. Wondering what she sounded like cumming, I'd love to hear my mother cumming.

'Cum mother, cum,' I imagined saying to my mother while fingering and licking her pussy. 'As much as I wanted my mother to blow me and cum in her mouth, I wanted to eat my mother while watching her cum,' I thought.

When serving me breakfast, lunch, and/or dinner, flashing me her naked breasts in down nightgown views, she leaned over me longer and lower than necessary. Unless she was going out to go food shopping or to the bank, she remained in her sexually revealing nightgowns all day. When she wasn't flashing me her naked pussy in up nightgown peeks, she flashed me her naked breasts in down nightgown views. Suffice to write, my mother was continually flashing me.

No longer bothering to close her bedroom door when dressing or undressing, I'd station myself in the doorway of her bedroom while watching her dress and or undress and talking to her. It was hot watching my mother strip herself down to her bra and panties before stripping herself naked. Then, when she took a bath, she'd invite me in the bathroom to talk to her while I washed her back.

Instead of just washing her back, I'd cop cheap feels of her naked breasts while washing the sides of her tits. Slowly sliding my palms over her nipples, I'd cup her tits while fondling and groping her naked breasts. I loved my mother's breasts. Even though her B cup breasts weren't very big, they were firm and shapely.

# # #

Now that I knew that my mother worked as a stripper, I kicked myself for waiting so long to sexually seduce her. Now that I knew that she worked as a prostitute, it was time for me to make my sexual move. Now that I knew that she was deliberately flashing me her naked breasts, her naked ass, and her naked pussy, it was time for me to deliberately flash her my naked, erect prick. I couldn't wait for my mother to see my naked cock. I couldn't wait to see her reaction to seeing my naked prick.

Biding my time, I waited until she was sitting at the dining room table and mindlessly reading her newspaper while sipping her coffee. I stood behind her while staring down her low-cut nightgown top at her naked breasts and erect nipples. Sexually excited about her finally seeing my cock, I couldn't wait to expose myself to my mother. I couldn't wait to show her my naked prick. Again, not knowing how she'd respond, I wondered what her reaction would be.

Would she look? Would she stare? Or would she look away in disgust? Only one way to find out, I needed to flash my mother. I needed to expose myself to her in the way she had been exposing herself to me. I needed to show her my erect, naked prick.

"More coffee, Mother?"

Seemingly taking me for granted, she pushed out her coffee mug without even looking up at me from her newspaper. I took her coffee mug to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen, I pulled my cock from my pajama bottoms and stroked myself to a big and hard erection. Then, carrying a coffee mug in each hand, with my exposed, naked cock swaying from side to side, I walked with my erect prick sticking straight out of my pajama bottoms.

Practically shoving my naked cock in her face, I brazenly stood in front of my mother. If I wasn't so sexually excited, I'd be embarrassed. I was so nervous to finally flash my mother my naked prick.

Again, while waiting for her to look and notice my exposed prick, I wondered what her reaction would be to seeing my erect, naked prick. Once again, I wondered, would she look? Would she stare? Or would she look away in disgust? About to find out, I wouldn't know her reaction until she saw my erect cock sticking out of my pajama bottoms.

Surprising me, noticing it immediately, the first time seeing my naked prick, my mother stared at my erect cock as if she had never seen an erect cock before. Unembarrassed and unashamed to admit, I have a big cock, bigger than average. Last I measured, more than a mouthful, it was 9" and wide.

While I stood in front of my mother exposed, my upstairs neighbor, Christine, unexpectedly knocked at the backdoor. I was startled with indecision. As was as embarrassed as I was sexually excited that if Christine walked through the backdoor, she'd see my erect, naked prick.

'What do I do,' I thought. 'Do I dare leave my cock exposed while pretending that I didn't know my cock was sticking out of my pajama bottoms or do I put my prick away? As much as I'd love expose myself to my mother, I'd love to expose myself to my upstairs neighbor, Christine, too.

Yet, undiscouraged and not changing my mind to expose myself to my mother, two for one, this was my chance to expose myself to my sexy, upstairs neighbor, too. I dared myself to not only expose my naked cock to my mother but also to expose my naked prick to my upstairs neighbor, too. I couldn't wait to see their reactions to seeing my exposed, naked prick.

Again, in the way that I wondered if my mother would look, stare, or look away, I wondered if Christine would look, stare, or look away when seeing my naked, erect penis. I was so nervous. I was so sexually excited. Yet, even though I had misgivings about flashing my mother and my neighbor, undeterred, I was ready to sexually flash them both. I wanted them both to see my naked prick.

# # #

About my age, Christine was a short, pretty blonde with huge, double D cup breasts and a round and shapely ass. She was always giving me the eye and I was always staring at her impressions that her huge tits made in her blouse. I was always staring at her erect nipples that revealed themselves through her bra and her low-cut tops.

Ready to flash Christine my cock, as soon as I opened my backdoor, immediately noticing my naked prick, she stared down at my erect cock. Then, looking up at me, she gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look. I've never been as sexually excited as I was exposing myself to not only my mother but also to Christine, too.

Clearly, Christine liked what she was seeing. Clearly, Christine was as sexually attracted to me as I was sexually attracted to her. Now, I couldn't wait to flash my mother again. I couldn't wait for my MILF of a mother to see my erect, naked throbbing and pulsating prick.

"I smelled your coffee brewing and too lazy to make my own, I hoped that I could steal a cup," she said while staring down at my naked prick again.

I smiled at her.

"Sure. I have coffee to spare," I said. "I made a whole pot. Come in. My Mom is in the dining room. I'll grab you mug. How do you take it," I asked?

She walked ahead of me to the dining room while turning around to stare at my naked prick again. Acting as if I didn't know that my cock was exposed, I didn't dare look down where Christine was staring. Instead, I pretended that I was unaware that my erection was sticking straight out of my pajama pee hole.

"Just black," she said.

From the time she walked in through the backdoor, with my back turned to her, she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse. I couldn't believe that Christine was ready to flash me the tops of her bra clad breasts while I flashed her my naked cock. From where I stood over her when I delivered her coffee, with her leaning forward, she gave me a great downblouse view of the tops of her breasts, her long line of sexy cleavage, and peeks of her erect nipples.

When leaning forward to set her coffee down in front of her, my exposed, erect, naked cock was mere inches away from her mouth. I wished I had the balls to put a gentle hand behind Christine's blonde, pretty head and stick my cock in her mouth in the same way that I'd love to stick my cock in my mother's mouth. Nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I'd love to both to blow me.

I'd love to cum in both of their beautiful mouths. I'd love to cum all over their pretty faces. I'd love to not only give my mother a cum bath but also, I'd love to give Christine a cum bath, too.

Sexually excited that I not only exposed myself to my mother but also to our sexy neighbor, too, after I carried Christine's mug of coffee to the dining room, as if I was her butler, I stood beside her at attention. Not moving from my flashing spot, I wanted to give them both a good, long look of my naked prick. Not disappointing me, my mother and Christine stared at my exposed prick as if they had never seen an erect prick before. Never removing their eyes from my cock, they continued staring at my erect, naked, throbbing and pulsating cock.

# # #

My mother laughed while giving me a sexy look and a sexually seductive smile.

"Unless you're planning on having sex with us both, Robert, I suggest that you put your cock away," said my mother embarrassing me and pointing to my exposed prick. "It's hard for me to concentrate on my neighbor with your erect, naked prick staring at me while pointing to me as if your cock wants me to stroke it, suck it, and fuck it," she said with another laugh.

Feigning my shamed and embarrassment, I looked down to where she was pointing.

"Oh, my God. I'm so embarrassed, Mother. I'm so sorry, Christine. I had no idea that I was exposed," I said feigning my embarrassment. "Please don't look at my naked prick," I said calling even more attention to my exposed cock.

Christine and my mother laughed. I grabbed my erect cock and stuffed it in my pajama pee hole. Yet, my prick was so big and so hard that it looked at if I had a pole in my pajama bottoms.

"Don't put your penis away on my account," said Christine. "It's been a long time since I've seen a cock, stroked a cock, sucked a cock, and fucked a cock," she said while staring up at me with a sexy smile and a naughty look.

My mother laughed again, too.

"That makes two of us. It's been a long time since I've had an erect prick in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy," said my mother while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips.

'Were they hinting that they wanted to stroke my cock, suck my cock, and fuck my cock? Were they hinting that they wanted to take my stiff prick in their hands before taking my engorged cock in their mouths, and in their pussies? Were they hinting that they wanted to have sex with me,' I thought while wondering?

Never expecting their sexual reactions to seeing my exposed cock, I was happy that I decided to flash them both. Never have I been as sexually excited flashing Christine my naked cock as I was sexually excited flashing my mother my naked prick. Now, in the way that I was hoping to have incestuous sex with my mother I was hoping to have forbidden sex with my neighbor.

In the way that I'd love to strip my mother naked and fuck her, I'd love to strip Christine naked and fuck her, too. I'd love to finally see Christine's huge breasts. I'd love to touch her big tits, feel her big tits, and fondle her big tits while turning, twisting, and pulling her big nipples. I couldn't wait to suck Christine's erect nipples.

# # #

"There's no need to ruin our fun by putting your stiff prick away. Leave it out to play," said my mother with a dirty laugh. "Clearly, with us both horny, and a long time since we've had an erect prick in our hands, in our mouths, and in our pussies, if you don't mind, Robert, we both want to see it, stroke it, suck it, and fuck it."

Sexually shocking me, after I put my cock away, my mother reached out her hand, fished through my pajama pee hole, wrapped her long, manicure fingers around my stiff prick and pulled out my erect cock. She slowly stroked me while staring up at me before leaning forward to take me in her mouth. My mother was blowing me. My MILF of a mother was sucking my cock. I couldn't believe that my mother was blowing me. I'll be masturbating over my mother blowing me for the rest of my life.

Then, not disappointing me, it was Christine's turn. Surprising me, she unbuttoned her blouse to expose her big, white brassiere to my horny eyes. Then, she stood from her chair and, while staring up at me, she knelt in front of me. As soon as my mother let go of my cock, Christine took me in her hand to slowly stroke me while leaning forward to suck me. Looking up at me with sexual seduction all over her face, I couldn't believe that Christine was sucking my cock, too.

Something that I wanted to do since the first day that I met her, I was all over her big, bra clad tits. I touched her huge breasts through her bra. I felt, fondled, groped, and squeezed her massive, double D breasts through her bra. Finally, as if unveiling a masterpiece work of art, with her not stopping me, I slowly lifted her bra and watched her giant breasts slowly spill out of her brassiere, first one and then the other.

'Oh, my God. She has such beautiful breasts,' I thought while staring at Christine's naked tits.

The best tits I had ever seen, they were magnificent. They were so big. They were so shapely. I could wait to touch them and feel them. I couldn't wait to pull, turn, and twist her big nipples while sucking her erect nipples.

"Take off your clothes," I said to our upstairs neighbor. "I want to see you naked. You too, mother. Get naked. Strip yourself naked. I want to see you naked, too."

Christine laughed.

"I'll strip myself naked if you strip yourself naked, too, Robert," said Christine.

# # #

Just as I said that, before they could obey me, remove their clothes, and strip themselves naked, the doorbell rang. My MILF of an Aunt Maureen, my mother's kid sister was unexpectedly at the front door. Three for one, not only was I sexually excited to expose my naked prick to my mother but also, I was sexually excited to expose my cock to our upstairs neighbor. Now, out of my mind with sexual excitement, I was beyond being sexually excited to expose my naked prick to my MILF of an aunt, too.

"What's happening here," asked my aunt while staring down at my naked prick before looking up at me and looking at my mother and my neighbor?

As if my aunt had never seen a naked prick, she continually stared at my erect cock. Not removing her eyes from my stiff prick, I could tell that she wanted to have sex with me, too. Beyond any sexual fantasy that I could imagine, I imagined my mother, my aunt, and Christine taking turns to stroke my cock while sucking my cock. How hot would that be to cum in all three of their mouths and all over their pretty faces.

My mother laughed. She looked from me to look at her sister. Then, my mother stared at my erect, naked prick again.

"Robert was just exposing himself to us," said my mother with a laugh. Unembarrassed and unashamed, she looked from my aunt to my neighbor and to me again. "You're welcome to stay, watch, touch, and suck, Maureen," said my mother to her sister. "With all of us as horny as we're sexually frustrated, I dare say that the sexy sexual fun is just beginning."

Not shy, ashamed, or embarrassed, I walked over to my aunt. Always masturbating over having sex with her in the way that I continually masturbated over my mother while imagining having sex with her, I was as sexually attracted to my aunt as I was to my mother. In the way that my mother took me in her warm, soft hand before Christine took me in her warm, soft hand, my aunt took me in her warm, soft hand, too. Sexually surprising me, she continued slowly stroking my prick while staring up at me.

"You have such a big, hard dick, Robert," said my aunt. She removed her gaze from staring at my big prick to look me in the eyes. "May I suck you," she asked while continuing to stare up at me? "It's been quite a while since I've had a cock in my mouth. I'd love to give you, my nephew a blowjob. I'd love you to cum in my mouth. Would you mind if Auntie Maureen sucked your big prick?"

Before I could even answer her, she moved to her knees, pushed back her long, red hair, took me in her mouth, and started stroking me while sucking me. Staring up at me with her big, blue eyes while stroking and sucking my prick, my aunt was blowing me. I couldn't believe my mother's sister was blowing me. My Aunt Maureen was sucking my prick. Once again, I'll be masturbating over my aunt blowing me for the rest of my life.