Mother Deliberately Flashing Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly, wanting me to cum in her mouth, my aunt gave my mother a turn to suck me. Then, my mother gave Christine a turn to suck me. Taking turns blowing me, they stroked me faster. They stroked me harder.

Finally, when I was ready to cum, they all leaned in together. First, I ejaculated a bit of cum in my aunt's mouth. Then, I ejaculated another bit of cum in my neighbor's mouth. Finally, putting a gentle hand behind her blonde, pretty head, I exploded the rest of my cum in my mother's beautiful mouth.

Not done cumming, when my mother removed my prick from her mouth, I exploded a second load of cum all over my mother's face. As if my cock was a fireman's house, I turned to cum all over Christine's face before cumming all over my aunt's face. Three for one, with them laughing with sexual glee, I gave them all cum baths.

What began as my mother, Brianna, deliberately flashing me, ended with my having incestuous sex with my MILF of a mother, my MILF of an aunt, Maureen, and having forbidden sex with our upstairs neighbor Christine. Never have I been as happy sheltering in place to remain safe from the pandemic. Now, when I wasn't having sex with my mother, I had sex with my aunt. When I wasn't having sex with my mother and/or my aunt, I had sex with Christine.

THE END