Mother I Hate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morhamza
morhamza
87 Followers

"Oh god—mum," I moaned. The feeling was incredible, her pussy wasn't too tight, but it wasn't too loose either. It felt so soft around my cock, and as she took me inch by inch, she would squeeze my cock. I was certain if I hadn't just cum in her mouth I would've cum before we'd even begun.

"Mummy's cunt feels good doesn't it?" she asked with a smirk on her face. She had this look in her eyes, I can't explain it, but I felt like I was a prey that had fallen into its predator's trap. But the feeling of her incredible pussy wrapped around my cock prevented my higher brain from functioning.

"Oh god yes—so good," I said, at this point I had already surrendered to the incredible feeling of my mother's pussy. She finally took all seven inches of me in her pussy. Rising, she brought her ass back fast and hard, hard enough to cause her and me slight pain.

"Mummy is going to fuck her baby boy now," she said as she leaned forward. Resting her hands on either side of my head, and off she went; she rode me like a bronco. I thrust upward to meet her downward thrust. We fucked with abandon like that for god knows how long, the bed springs beneath us squeaking their protest.

"Oh god, oh god—yes, yes, yes," she was screaming at the top of her lungs now. Her tits were bouncing back and forth in my face as she rode me. I grabbed them and stretching I flicked her nipple with my tongue, and sucked as much of her tits my mouth could contain.

There I was, laying on my back on my bed, naked other than my boxers pulled down to my knees. My mother in her camisole pulled down in front to reveal her tits, her panties pulled to the side to allow my cock passage into her pussy. Riding me like crazy. My hands mauling her tits, the room filled with sounds of flesh slapping on flesh as her ass came crashing on my thighs, both of us moaning.

Feeling the tell tale signs of orgasm; I managed to warn mum, "I'm gonna cum mum."

She lifted herself completely off me, "not yet," she said. She got off the bed and asked me to do the same, I didn't know what she had in mind, but I obeyed. She leaned over, resting her hands on the bed, "go on baby, fuck mummy from behind."

I wasted no time at all getting behind her, I pulled her panties down to her ankles, and my boxers had fallen to my ankles too. I couldn't wait for her to completely remove her panties so I thrust my cock in her pussy all the way in one go. The feeling of her pussy around my cock would not permit me to take it slow. Grabbing her waist I dived into a frenzied pace, trying to reach the orgasm denied earlier. She reached between her legs and started massaging her clit; she pinched between her fingers a few times, screaming as she did so.

"Oh god, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Don't ever stop fucking me, yes," she was screaming loud. Somewhere at the back of my mind I wondered if my dad and sis could hear us, but who the hell cared, mum's pussy felt so good.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh," I was grunting with effort, but also because her pussy clamped down hard on my cock. I could tell she was nearing orgasm so picked up the pace, thrusting so hard I hit her cervix a few times. She needed both her hands on the bed to support herself. I replaced to hand that had been massaging her clit with my own, rubbing it.

"Cumming, cumming, cu—ahhhh," her legs stretched out. Her back stiffened and her pussy juice gushed out around my cock.

I should have pulled out of her and allowed her to enjoy her orgasm. I was nearing my own climax, and determined not to lose it I kept thrusting. My legs felt tired, but I pushed through the discomfort because the pleasure was worth it. The thwack, thwack, thwack of flesh hitting flesh. The whimpering noises my mum made as I fucked her, through her orgasm, soon became too much for me.

It's hard to describe what happened, my cock head tingled. So with all I got I thrust in her hard once more, and the first spurt of sperm escaped my cock, draining me of my energy. Right around the same time mum started squirting, forcing my cock from her pussy. She stuck three fingers into her now empty pussy and frigged herself. Screaming the whole time. Too weak to stand on my own, I leaned on her back, my cock spurting semen on her thighs as she squirted on both of us.

When it was finally over, I fell back on my ass, while mum fell forward on my bed. I looked up to see dad standing there in front of the now open door, Michael he screamed as he charged towards me. I saw his fist heading towards my face; I knew I was too tired to evade it, so I didn't even try to. Just as his fist was about to connect to my face I opened my eyes.

Looking around I discovered that I was lying on the couch in the sitting room in dad's apartment. My cock was so hard I felt it might tear through my jeans at any moment, and there was a small wet spot in the front of my jeans. I had cum in my sleep, and I knew I would be cumming again soon. I tried getting up, but I got dizzy so I sat back down. I had a head splitting, concentration depriving headache. Even getting up to go to the medicine cabinet in dad's office room to get an aspirin seemed like a trip to the moon.

Sitting there, I recalled the events that led to me being on the couch, and the emotional wreck I'd been before I'd fallen asleep. Lying back on the couch, I shut my eyes and tried to fall asleep again. Even though memories of my dream still lingered, my cock was losing its rigidity. Perhaps it had to do with my mood, or maybe it was the headache, I can't say for sure, but I know the urge to masturbate wasn't there.

Replaying the events of today again in my head, starting from when I left for mum's office. I searched for clues on why I'd gotten emotional, and I found none. I was as clueless now as I was before I fell asleep. Frustrated with myself, I massaged my forehead to try and soothe my aching head, but my frustrations only made the pain worse.

I felt angry that I had let myself get affected by mum, cursing myself for getting turned on by her. She was a bitch, the devil reincarnate, so why was I attracted to her—it couldn't be because of her attitude towards me. It couldn't be because in some twisted way, I just wanted her to love me; it couldn't, so why? This was the question I was trying to answer as I fell back to sleep.

morhamza
morhamza
87 Followers
12