Mother, It Is Really You...?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, now that we have you back on track, we'll have to spend a lot of time together to get your grades and everything, most of all your life, back up." Marie said as she brushed Anna's long blonde hair out of the pony-tail.

"If being with you and loving and making love with you is the incentive, then I'll be getting on" Anna said beaming and smiling for the first time since her wedding,

"Well we can worry about that tomorrow, right now I think you're ready for a second lesson in women's love"

Anna's face expression showed she didn't understand what Marie was talking about;

"Yes my dear, you are sore, all around your pussy and the pussy as well are red, and chaffed, and hurting, that's the way with men, they push into you and without consideration smash any resistance they found in the way, but women are different"

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, let me explain first and then I'll show you, my love" "The ultimate in women lovemaking takes place down the body, in between our legs. It is called tribadism, and basically consists as the act of rubbing your pussy against that of another woman such that one or both achieve orgasm"

The bewildered expression on Anna's face spoke volumes, and Marie couldn't let escape a giggle.

"Yes my love, as you will found in a few minutes, tribadism is the most sincere and natural form of lesbian intercourse. You may have your lover rubbing your pussy with her thigh or her nipple and will get you off, but I believe true tribadism is a different sex act. Come here my love and let me show you".

With that Marie took Anna in her arms and started caressing, fondling and kissing the newlywed. She put her on her back and slowly started kissing down her body, first the breasts, her swollen breasts, then her hard nipples; after a few minutes Marie pushed herself over her waiting lover and started to rub, first her breasts against Anna's, then large nipples rubbing over strung nipples, more kisses, and they embraced again with whispered "I love you so much"

"Oh yes, I do too, my love" Then Marie put herself in the missionary position over Anna's body and let her body descend slowly until flesh touched flesh, from brow to toes. And then pussy to pussy, soft tendrils of pure gold against shaved mound.

Slowly, very slowly, Marie started rubbing and meshing her cuntal lips and clitoris against Anna's trying to provoke labial penetration or clitoral penetration. Oh, what a complete and satisfactory sexual experience. It seemed so natural, the sense of closeness and oneness, vagina to vagina, clit to clit, and the kissing during the intercourse, tongue fighting tongue, saliva dropping from Marie's mouth to Anna's in a complete interchange of bodily fluids.

After a few minutes of frenzied lovemaking the french professor made spread the legs to her young paramour while she kept hers together and slipped in between her lover's thighs. In that position Marie's pubis, which pubic bone was sufficiently pronounced, penetrated Anna's opened labia providing more effective contact and providing maxim penetration, this position served to splay more efficiently open her lover's inner labia and keeping her open, allowing for greater penetration and greater stimulation for her..

Anna, on the bottom wrapped her legs around her lover, and bended her knees to provide a better angle of attack and maximize pussy to pussy contact. Then began a slow rhythmic humping to work the juices out and coat all of their vulvas, they were so soaked it was just a matter of getting the sticky juices out from between the slits and covering both vulvas and surrounding inner thighs. Once they were sufficiently lubricated things got really out of hand.

Anna, as her breath came in short, laboured and spasmodic shallow gasps, looking silently into her girlfriend's eyes as they fucked, held firmly to Marie's hips and yanked her forward and back in a rapid movement so that her pussy never broke contact with Marie's, but simply slid fore and daft along its length. The motion, along with her legs being spread, did cause her labia to open like a flower allowing her lover's vulva to work its way inside of hers. As the arousal of both women increased, Marie's engorged clit did actually penetrate Anna slit. And at the top of the stroke that clit was nuzzled between the bottom edge of the open vagina, then when the young woman hips slid back, Marie's clit did slid along between her labia until her clit came mashing into hers.

As they draw closer to orgasm their motion became frenzied and Anna pulled Marie down harder against her increasing the pressure, to the point that they felt a friction burn in their pubis that just brought the orgasmic release they were looking for, a flood of her hot cum poured out and coated their meshing vulvas, immediately soothing both pussies and reducing friction, the wet sloshing sound of their meshing pussies together with the feel of hot cream flowing into Anna's vagina did it for her and again orgasmed several times; hardly missing a beat, so did Marie, after multiple orgasms sometimes they fucked continuously for nearly an hour..

After, with Anna riding on top, they kissed passionately and maintained a slow humping rhythm, such that breasts and pussies continued to rub together. They made love like this for a half an hour or longer and experienced many more small orgasms as they did so.

That's when Anna did feel a change in her, and maybe William did too. Maybe that was why he tried to go further than he ever had before in their sexual life, he even tried for the first time with her, cunnilingus and analingus, and she made no motion to stop him, what for? And because she didn't want the same things he did, she didn't cooperate, she never knew pleasure in that acts or feeling him moving inside of her like he did, only bringing her intense dislike before he ended. Afterwards she was almost sure that was the day that she accepted completely inside her head her lesbianism, her husband could never bring her to orgasm, like Marie did, which didn't prevent her to get pregnant twice, and she loved her children, but abhorred her husband.

******

A couple months later of that wondrous day with Marie, one morning at breakfast, suddenly Anna was nauseous, felt light-headed and dizzy, and her stomach was in an up-roar, it was very sudden, and she passed out. Anna was unsure of the length of time she had been out of this world. Little by little consciousness was returning but still her eyes weren't able to focus on anything in the kitchen. When she recovered she noticed the room had filled with shadows, so it must have been several hours she were unconscious. Fear to the unknown was present in her mind as the objects around her started to became clearer, and then she noticed the white gown she was wearing was stained. by her own vomit; as her senses returned she was aware of a pain different of any kind she had suffered until now, panic seized her, and sharp abdominal pains made her wrap both arms about her waist and gasp for air as the ache took her breath away. Anna felt then the numbness in her lower abdomen, grazing carefully her hand across the un-feeling she felt a strange hardness but not additional sensitivity to her touch. She allowed her hand to travel to the center of her stomach where she felt a hard button. Her first thought was of pregnancy, and to the air she questioned, "Can it be true?" Yes, it was true.

******

A few months later. Anna knew from the way she walked that she waddled like a duck, her tummy looked like if she has swallowed a watermelon, and her back, oh ¡¡¡ how her back hurt. And William, William seemed to have lost any kind of interest in her, sexual or any other.

"After he has scraped, torn and ripped my insides, the no good bastard hadn't touched me in months after I started to show my pregnancy, not that I want his attentions, if you know what I mean, but at least he could show some interest how everything is going with my pregnancy" Anna was rambling, nagging, whining and complaining, all in one, about being pregnant "and being my family staunch Catholics as they are I wasn't able to even consider an abortion".

As she settled into Marie's bedroom, and she drew the curtains for privacy, she started

telling her how her back was aching, and how nobody seemed to care if she was well or not. After the long tirade Marie suggested that "if you don't mind" she could give her a back massage, to which Anna readily agreed, so she had the pregnant girl sit sideways on the bed and moved directly behind her.

Feeling Marie's beautiful hands rubbing her shoulders Anna went in a dreamy state, and as Marie's face got closer to her neck she could feel Marie's hot breath, which ignited again feelings of sexual passion, Marie suggested it might feel better if she put her hands under her top which brought a little murmur and a yes from Anna.

Marie hands on her back made her wonder, not for the first time, the power the older woman had over her and the way she always turned her on, she knew she was capable of turning on Marie too, but sometimes she doubted she had the same power over her old professor; the thought disappeared as she felt Marie's fingers creep to the sides of her breasts, and she melted back into her arms.

Feeling her hands cup her now full breasts and her index finger making little circles over her nipples, brought a little "yes" to Anna's lips, Marie unhooked Anna's maternal bra and lifted the top, as she kissed and licked her ear.

"Oh my darling, oh my darling love" whispered Marie as she played with Anna's rock hard nipples, pulling and twisting them, and making her hotter than she had ever been in her entire life.

Turning her softly around a little bit, Marie looked at her face smiling before she dropped her head to Anna's breast, licking in a little circle around the nipple before she drew it into her mouth, pulling and sucking on it while her fingers played with the other breast. As she aroused one nipple with her fingernail, Anna put her hand on the Marie's head and with her fingers combed through her luscious hair.

Anna was getting so hot from Marie playing with her breasts that she could feel her pussy juices running down to the crack of her ass and soaking the granny cotton panties she now used, she wanted her lover to fuck her or to do anything she wanted to her, as to give her a hint of what she wanted, with some difficulty she separated her legs, and with her hand raised the hem of her maternal dress to her thighs.

Without stopping nursing on Anna's breasts, with one hand, Marie felt the soaking wet old-fashioned panties, pushing them aside her fingers started exploring the sopping wet pussy and started to finger fuck her. She couldn't see her hand because of the big tummy but Anna could feel her lover fingers plunging in and out of her throbbing pussy, at the same time one thumb rubbed her swollen clit she tried to lift her heavy hips to match the finger rhythm. She could feel the tingle starting to build, and then it hit her like a punch from deep inside. The wonderful electric feeling of her pussy cumming. As she pressed her thighs together, Marie removed her hand and slumped to the floor, a few minutes latter kneeling in front of Anna; she lifted Anna legs to her own shoulders, and put her hands on those inner thighs.

Sniffing in the womanly scent for a minute before she lowered her head to the pussy, Anna could feel Marie's tongue exploring delicately her folds, and as she took control of her head directing it where she wanted it; she could feel her pussy lips parted by a pair of thumbs and her inner lips were licked before the tongue plunged in deep.

Marie, once again, probing the pussy walls with her tongue and sucking on the swollen clit like a straw, knew it wouldn't be long or takes much more time before Anna came in her mouth, and she would make cumm herself with her own fingers. Her tongue was working its magic on Anna's pussy and then it hit them both. A massive, mind blowing orgasm, which kept coming in waves. One after one, another after the other, and others after them, as they gushed sweet pussy honey, Anna's into Marie's mouth.

******

Annabelle gave birth to her first born, a daughter named Elisa Sanderson (whom later in the story became Sandy) with mixed feelings. The delivery was through out a painful labor of several hours, which by association, made her remember her wedding night, with the insides of her vagina ripped, and pain, pain and more pain. Only Marie's presence after the child birth gave her a semblance of normalcy, the older woman and lover continuous presence made her post-partum depression less agonizing, which made her parents and husband William, even not knowing the motives, yet, grateful of her.

Two months after, Annabelle desiring the company and love of Marie, started visiting her on the afternoons with any excuse, most of the time carrying with her the little girl.

The first times the hour of suckling was due, Annabelle just opened her blouse and taking off the maternal bra put the baby's mouth to her puffy and distended nipples.

Marie's reaction to this display of her young lover augmented and lactating breasts was ambiguous, dual; sometimes she got very excited and knew of dampness in her labia running down to her knickers, in other moments she felt repulse with repugnance.

One of those days Marie was getting excited and very wet seeing the little girl sucking her mother's breast, she told Anna to lay with her baby in the big bed and slowly got Anna naked taking off her clothes and then she removed her own and laid beside Anna softly kissing her. Her hands moved to the full breasts and pulled at the sensitive nipples, rolling them, as she knew how well to do.

Anna arched her back toward her lover's talented fingers. It had been so long. They were lying side by side with the infant in between them and Marie's hot thigh slid between hers and pressed against the wet pussy.

"You know just how to do that to me, don't you, my hot french lover." Anna said pulling back a little and smiling into her dark and expressive eyes.

Marie eyes sparkled. "Do what, baby-girl?" she asked mischievously, grinding her thigh skilfully against her mound. She knew full well what she meant; they had been lovers now for well over three years and they knew each body intimately - inside and out - and just how she wanted her to make love to every inch of it.

"Make love to me! Suck my nipples. Drink my milk! Suck them ¡¡¡ nowwwwww¡¡¡." Anna pleaded. "They are so full. Little Elisa doesn't drink all I produce. I have so much milk. I enjoy nursing her but particularly would love to have you, dear Marie, suck my breasts, take my milk from them too. Having a woman suck my breast milk is so damn wicked and sexy! "

Marie smiled a little naughtily, then kissed Anna softly, caught her and carefully, not to hurt the baby, rolled her on top of her own hot naked body. Her large and mature breasts pressed against Anna's, and they hugged and kissed for a long delicious moment, then Anna moved up over Marie on arms and legs, as she knew just what she wanted, she spread her legs on either side of her lover, straddled her body and slid upward a little and she felt her full, milk-heavy breasts sway as she moved. She leaned back and with both hands took Marie's head to her breast and guided it to her nipple. The older woman kissed first one then the other nipple and sucked softly on it, pulling it with her lips, but not hard enough to make the milk flow into her waiting mouth.

Anna remembered the first time she had made love to her and sucked her breast without milk from them. Marie had gone down on her then, the first woman ever to make love to her. Now her hands cupped one breast squeezed it and her lips teased the nipple, pulling her sensuous lips around it, and then kissing the sensitive areola

She spent long minutes kissing and licking Anna large bulging areola before Anna reached down caught her breast and moved the nipple to her lips. Marie laughed softly then her hot lips surrounded Anna nipple and her tongue flicked the tip, teasing her, still not sucking. Anna moaned in frustration and her head bowed back, she wanted the older woman's lips to suck her aching nipple, and suck it hard!

"Marie, ohhhh please my Love ¡¡! Please suck my nipple. I need you to suck it! ¡¡ ¡¡You're killing me!! Ohhhh, suck it, suck it, you bitch! ¡" she groaned in anguish.

Then she gave a long loud sigh as the other's soft lips pulled at her nipple and slid along it, sucking it softly. She teased it, making it harder, making it longer and firmer, but not sucking hard enough to draw any milk into her mouth. Anna's hips thrust down against her body, her very hot and wet pussy pressing against Marie's stomach, conveying her need.

An eternity later Marie sucked harder and Anna felt the fantastic relief as the milk flowed from her swollen breast into her lover's hot mouth. Marie put both hands at the base of her breast, squeezed inward and pulled downward, milking the breast.

"God, how wonderful feels to have her suck and milk my tit with her hands till the milk spray out inside her sweet mouth" Anna thought.

And lowering her chest, pushed hard against the soft face; meanwhile the Maris's lips were sucking again and again drawing the hot mother's milk into her mouth. She knew just how to do it so sensually.

Nursing her baby-girl was erotic, her little mouth sucking gluttony, giving her pleasure, but when Marie suckled, it was a whole new feeling, a feeling of one woman making love to another.

"Oh dear, my pussy is hotter than ever and I'm feeling very wet." Anna was thinking "She had that effect on me before and now it multiplies by eons. Soon she would empty my breasts and then we would make love. I want her hands, her lips, her tongue slipping into my pussy, driving me to a fantastic climax as I made love to her at the same time".

Anna felt one hand leave her breast and slide sensuously down her body, over her now rounded tummy, to stroke her thighs. Marie was teasing her again while her lips sucked and her mouth made love to Anna's swollen breast. Her lips were never still, she moved her head up and down pulling on the nipple with her white little teeth, giving fantastic sensations with her soft lips pulling, making the nipples harder and at the same time making them longer while she drew out the milk. Her hand cupped Anna's bare mound caressing it for a while, and then moving slowly downward. Anna gasped as Marie's long finger inched along her slit, and then, tantalizingly, pressed inward into the core of her sopping pussy. She was wet and slick from the sucking on her breasts and it slipped into the wet soft sex cave easily. Anna groaned, moaned and whimpered and threw her head back in a movement of sheer pleasure.

Marie's finger probed gently inward and Anna felt first one, then two fingers press deep inside her. "Oh my god she's finger fucking me, oh my, but she's a bitch, she is twisting her wrist fucking my vaginal entrance." Long minutes later she felt the fingers curve inside her, and she cried out as they found her g-spot and began to massage it with a touch they had developed together. Anna hunched her hips against the hand, feeling the fingers slide deeper inside her, playing over the small sensitive pad and making her feel as if she needed to pee, yet she wanted more of her touch rubbing against her clit.

Marie's skilful fingers rubbed and stroked Anna's pudendum, from long experience she knew just how to stroke her g-spot and. she had been surprised the first time Anna had spurted her pussy juice, something William, her husband, could never achieve, and now her fingers rubbed and stroked bringing it on again.