Mother, It Is Really You...?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But why, why me, why my butt", asked a now terrified Anna

"Because other people can have your cunt, but your ass is for me alone, that is why"

"Mommy, please don't."

"Oh dear. I was afraid you weren't going to call me mommy again. You liked my tongue up your ass, you'll like my boy"

Marie brought her arms around in front of Anna, where she could see them. She had a small bottle of lube in one hand, and she unscrewed the top and poured a generous helping into her other hand.

"Oh mommy please don't, I'm afraid. very afraid, don't do that to me"

"Please baby, please, let me lube it up, so I won't tear you apart and leave you bleeding as William did"

"No, Mommy!No!" cried Anna hysterically

Marie put one hand back on Anna's hip, and the other on the back of her neck, pushing her over at the waist; she spread open her legs further until she had them far apart. Then what Anna dreaded, one finger slowly slid inside her to the hilt; it gradually pumped a little, then was joined by one other, and finally by a third. Anna had never felt that pressure, that painful pressure, for four years, it had been tender and passionate loving, now the rudeness of the act and Marie's behavior was taking her breath away.

Anna bent her knees in an attempt to lighten the penetration and the pain of it, lowering her head to the pillow in order to suppress the cries she was sure the agony was going to provoke. She couldn't help herself.

"Please, mommy" But she knew perfectly well that Marie knew it meant, "Please don't."

"I always loved you in a position like this. Puts you at just the right height I need"

Then the tip of Marie's strap-on was pressing against Anna's anal opening, the pressure very slowly increasing in tiny steps.

"Please what, baby girl? Please stop? You want me to stop? "

Anna loved and hated her at that moment, she was always so slow and gentle about her loving, and now?

"What it is then, baby girl?"

And as they spoke, the tip slowly, ever so slowly, pushed, Anna's eyes widened at the pressure. The head of this fake cock was clearly much thicker than her fingers, she grunted feeling the forced compression onto her clenched sphincter, but she tried to calm and relax her tensed muscles.

It wasn't easy to get it in. The strap-on dick did not slide in like the fingers. It was more difficult than Anna had thought it would be. However, the wise older woman took her time. To her it was like a dream made true, she would push just a bit, then pause, then push again a bit harder, make a bit of progress, then pull back. It was just a matter of getting Anna's sphincter muscles, particularly the inner one, to get used to the pressure, to relax, and to allow entry. Suddenly, the butt hole opened up and the head of Marie cocked strap-on thrust all the way in, disappearing from sight into her rectum.

"Arrrgggggnnnnnng, oh, oh, oh ay, ay" Yelled Anna, pain was excruciating. She felt so distended, so bloated, so stuffed.

"Wait, wait a second, Marie." Marie pushed again.

"Oh my god, it HURTS" cried Anna, tears running down her face "Please stop, mammy. Please...take it off me, It HURTSSSSSSSSS."

Anna grunted. "Oh, Marie, it hurts, it's so big in there." Her breathing was sharp and erratic; she instinctively wanted to push it out now, like a giant baby that demanded to be released in birth-giving. It was the same sensation

.

Marie, spooned behind, reached over her, careful to use only the fingers of his left hand and started to stroke and fondle Anna's clit and her pussy lips. She was happy to see that Anna was very wet. It was clear that in spite of her cries of pain and her protesting she was actually enjoying being fucked up the ass. Anna sighed when Marie's fingers made contact with her clit..

Marie pumped her fake cock in and out, but not too rapidly, she was sensually fucking Anna's butt in tune with her own pleasure, all the time, fondly caressing the wet, slippery lips of her cunt and massaging the hard little button of her clit. Suddenly everything changed.

Anna half closed her eyes. "Marie" she whispered, ever so quietly. "This is feeling good"

She now wondered why she was so terrified; maybe she was perhaps wrong to be so resistant, it was indeed as if she had been saving herself, her flower, her rosebud.

She reached down between her legs and tried to finger fuck Marie squeezing softly her pussy lips and, being unable because of the strap-on going in her rosebud; it was now Marie's turn to gasp. Anna fondled, tickled, and gently inserted a finger-tip in her ass rim as Marie began to stroke short rapid thrusts with her hips. She was now giving Anna's asshole a good quick fucking, not too deep but very animalistic, like a dog mounted on its bitch lover, plunging rapidly to give and get a quick release, at the same time squeezing and rubbing her cunt with more force and pressure against the dildo.

Anna responded by trying and pushing down hard on Marie's sphincter with her own finger trying to meet her rapid thrusts with her bottom, but recognizing that she could not keep up for the baby inside her. She then just held her butt still and let Marie fuck her big derriere with her big, manly like cock. She remained passive, giving her butt to her, but still holding tight on her sphincter with her digit so she couldn't escape. Rather than escaping Marie, now she didn't want to let her go.

"Harder, harder, deeper, deeper," she moaned as she fingered Marie's back hole..

"Oh yes! ¡¡ Oh god ¡! ¡¡Oh Marie! ¡ Oh mother of god¡¡ Oh yes, baby! Fuck me with that big cock! Oh yes! More baby, give me more, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"I'm, I'm, I'm cumming, cummmming, cummmmmmmmming", that was the reluctant Anna of before as Marie fucked her ass.

Marie's plunges quickened in pace, lost in the sensation of Anna rectum wrapped tightly around the head of the rubber cock grasped by her sphincter and reverberating in her own clit. She wanted to cum now, wanted to release her pent up passions. And, then, she felt her legs stiffen with the inevitability sweeping through her core to her head.

She stopped thrusting and let it come, the first wave of her organs up from pussy to her nipples to her brain. In that moment she would have liked to be a man bursting out from his cock its fluid deep into her ass.

Anna felt the pulsation through her sphincter muscles, closing her eyes to enjoy the sensation into her ass. She could feel the hard shaft jump with each push, she thought she could even feel humidity in her rectum, like she was getting an enema. It was wonderful; she repeatedly squeezed the strap-on with her sphincter, trying the impossible, to get milk out of the rubber cock with her ass.

Anna had convinced herself long ago that she wasn't imagining the orgasms Marie gave her. And she definitely gave it to her; she could feel it flowing from Marie to her. It was like she had some kind of valve, and could control the intensity of whatever it was that flowed from her.

"It started very deep inside me, and slowly grew until it was everywhere, until nothing existed but her, my mind, and my orgasm" Thought Anna. " It is as if I were in two places at once. I was falling off a cliff, accelerating as if propelled by a rocket, and yet I was completely aware of my surroundings, and of her. I felt her controlling my orgasm, turning it up in measured doses, up and down at will, I felt absolute abandon. Her eyes were speaking to me as clearly as though they were carving her thoughts in stone, but I couldn't tell what the words meant; they were in another language."

******

The nest two years in the Sanderson house had been like living in a limbo for the whole family of four, Annabelle having gave birth to a little boy, the house was a place to live, but not a home, Annabelle and William were barely civil with each other and the little kids, Elisa four and Jonathan two were disquiet as if catching their parents animosity to each other; due to the social conventionalisms of her family class, partners and friends, they maintained a façade of familiar contentedness to the outside world. But the situation was ripe to explode at any moment.

Many things had changed in that house, there was no further intercourse after giving birth between the couple, they had separate bedrooms and were barely civil to each other. There was a permanent nanny for the children which let Annabelle most of the days free. What had not changed was Anna's infatuation with the older french professor. She went to Marie's almost every day making herself a nuisance and coaxing her to have sex permanently.

Marie was tired of the relationship and wanted out. Anna wasn't anymore to Marie the fresh, sweet and innocent nineteen years old girl she had met at class in Uni as her pupil, she was not now the inexperienced girlie woman of four years before. She was the mother of two and hardly the pleasant sex toy and partner of sexual games she used to be not so long before. And being married and she having intercourse with a man, even her husband, however sporadic, was distasteful to her. And so Marie had searched for and found, greener pastures. Without Anna knowledge she has found a new, fresh and younger sexual plaything. Then William contacted her.

William was very busy in his law practice and thought everything home was controlled by his wife, but the day the nanny called him because the little boy has became sick, was feverish, must call the doctor and didn't know what to do; and after asking her the whereabouts of his wife, and was told she wasn't home and couldn't be reached because the nanny didn't know how to in case of an emergency, he blew up. Went home got the doctor and decided once and for all to get rid of her wife, marriage and start a new life.

William discussed with himself the opportunity to hire or no, a private investigator to follow his wife and see where she went, with whom, and eventually what was she doing, or do it himself, in order to prevent any escape of information that could shame her and his family and of course himself. After a couple weeks he decided to take the task and do it himself. He took a leave of absence and from that day on he followed his wife wherever she went; after a few days he knew without any doubt his wife only left her house to go visiting her old professor, who had been her constant companion, he had thought as a good friend, when she was in labor to give birth. He was astounded one afternoon he saw them kissing and caressing passionately when she arrived, lover like, and after waiting several hours near the house, late in the evening he saw them again parting like lovers of long standing do.

He was shattered, tore to pieces, he couldn't believe Anna was a lesbian, but in a moment of clarity he understood with out doubt why her reluctance to marriage and sex with him.

He went home to think carefully the way to act, and how to get proof of his wife, in his mind, deviant behavior to have legal ground and silently divorce her. He started to make careful inquiries of who Marie was, her legal status in the country and at University. He did obtain information showing Marie was single, with no legal attachment and her legal situation was precarious, she was a visiting professor, with renewable contract with the University and removable the immigration visa in between other motives inappropriate behavior. With this data she went to see Marie.

Marie was, to say the less, surprised when opening her house door she saw it was William who called; when William asked to enter she moved lo the side and silently let him in.

He asked without preamble or ceremony, and she confirmed his assumptions that she and her wife were lesbian lovers.

"Yes we are" she answered.

"Well, thank you to confirm my suspicions", "Now let see, you are in a very delicate personal situation", "You know I have the muscle to make you loose your work here and to make cancel your visa by the immigration authorities if I propose so"

"Yes I know" responded Marie not blinking an eye. "What do you want me to do? Let your wife? Ok Done. I was tiring of her anyway, this is as good an opportunity as any other, you may keep her".

"Wrong, no, that's not what I want, that's an easy way out for both of you " told her an ice cold William.

"Then what do you want?" asked the disconcerted woman.

"I want proof, solid proof"

"Don't understand" said a disconcerted Marie.

"I want solid proof to divorce her, then you may keep her yourself if you so wish"

"What kind of proof do you want; I don't know what to do about"

"Well, let me explain to you", said William. "I want to video both of you in sexual activities, Making love or whatever the hell you call it"

"I... I... I can't do that" said her with a tremulous voice.

"Well you better can or you are history in this community and country" he was as cold as an ice block

Silence, then "Ho... ho... how do you want to do it"

"This is my plan, I want to be in your bedroom or the place you have your tryst, must be a place where I can film the scene without her being aware of my presence, you call her, make a date, and then call me, I come half an hour before, prepare every thing and when she comes you start your play and I mine (no pun intended), you must make it, hot, very, very hot. Do I make myself crystal clear? If you do as I say I won't molest you in any way in the future, the video will serve me so you don't get crazy ideas in the future. Do you understand my reasoning? "

"yes" answered a subdued Marie.

And that was it, Marie called Anna with faked enthusiasm, and then called William, he arrived with everything prepared and hided in the big french wardrobe in Marie's bedroom behind the clothes; When Anna arrived her actions did confirm William the liaison was long time. Then the video had everything two women can do in bed, kisses, caresses, licking of breasts and sucking of nipples, tasting of pussies, sixty-nine, mouth to ass, and then the grand finale, Marie fucking Annabelle in the ass with a big eight inches long and two inches in girth black strap-on, and a frenzied Anna yelling:

"More please more, deep, deeper, hard, harder please Marie make me cummm, cummmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggg, arrrhhhhgggggggg"

******

It cost William several weeks to get over and overcame his filming experience; in the meantime he prepared the documents to be filed for divorce by a lawyer friend. Then, one night, when every document was exactly as he needed them, told Anna he wanted to talk to her. He had prepared in his bedroom the video camera connected to the big TV; Anna was reluctant to enter William's bedroom not imagining what was in it for her, maybe ¿reconciliation?

Once in the bedroom William closed the door making Anna very nervous, but her husband didn't even look at her, he simply prepared the TV and video and let then be on stand-by.

Calmly in a soft voice "Anna I'm going to divorce you, and I want you to leave this house tonight, and don't go near the children"

"Are you crazy, what are you talking about" replied an astounded Annabelle.

"Anna you have not a choice, this are my conditions, I have the documents ready for you to sign and I'll file: you won't contest the divorce, you won't have access to the children until they are twenty one, you'll leave this house tonight and disappear from our lives, if you don't do what I say I'll destroy you, do you understand?"

"NO I DON'T, WHY DON'T YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF"

"WELL YOU DAMM DYKE LOOK YOURSELF BEING FUCKED, DAMM YOU"

William pressed the play button in the video and the TV screen came to life and in it appeared a hardcore lesbian film starred by Anna and Marie.

An horrified Anna could not believe her eyes, there she was suckling Marie nipples, fast forward......Marie licking her asshole, fast forward again......she licking and eating Marie's pussy, forwarded......she being sodomized by Marie with a big black strap-on and she asking for more, harder and deeper.

She felt the world madly spinning and the roar in her ears not permitting her hear William yelling to her with hate and loathing in his words

"This damned marriage doesn't make anymore sense at all and it is finished, you dammed dyke, you'll never ever see the children again, you bitch, you filthy...... ."

Not ten metros away Elisa tried to protect her little brother.

So, that night a disheveled and hysteric Annabelle appeared at Marie's door, crying and sobbing incoherently of divorce, not seeing her children anymore, and not having any other place to go, and asking for a place to pass the night, when a young almost naked woman appeared behind Marie asking what were the matter, a terrified Annabelle, couldn't believe her eyes, Marie and another woman together, anger at Marie, anger at herself, anger at the world. The woman rolling her eyes as if to say, listen, who invited you here, why don't you go home? And she did turn around and left the house with anger and sorrow, passing out of sight in the darkness of the night.

******

That same night William searched the house like mad looking for and destroying every picture of Anna, not leaving even one of her, in the following days he told everybody including his children that her mother had gone away for good, leaving them to never come back. No other explanation. Some months later he sent his children to boarding-school, where he kept them, except summers, until they were of age; when packing, little Elisa, her father not knowing about, kept like a treasure a ten by eight recent picture of her mother with both of them, Jonathan and her, She was four and Jonathan two

******

She, like so many others, had lived through a very bad marriage after realizing she was a lesbian. With that experience at her back and her silent divorce, her broken world and life, the disappointment over Marie sordid treason and indifference, she took the meager proceeds from her divorce and disappearing tried to buy her a new life, to no avail. She went down, first were the seedy, shady bars, club rats, drunk by the end of every night but not disorderly, the, until a few months before, shy femme mom and socialite, alone now in life and the city, became easy pray to every kind of hard boiled lesbian partners; next was the rough sex, double dildoes penetration, sado, and every other perversion; she was so derelict, the abysm border was just there, and then, the end, the nothing.

One day she woke-up on a dirty bed beside a sleeping and snoring woman, in a strange bed and no less strange and dirty room, and the hang over she had was head-splitting. She went to the seedy bathroom and when peeing the pain was so intense she almost fainted, when she could get-up from the bowl took a look at herself in the lavatory mirror, she couldn't believe her reflection; her once beautiful face looked puffy with red tinted eyes, her hair, in disarray was dirty and unkempt, her body hurt and the genital area was bleeding; she went to the room to get her clothes and fly away, in between the bed clothes she found the cause of her bleeding, a huge dildo of no less than 10 inches long smeared with blood, her blood. What had happened to her? ¿To her life? ¿To her dreams?

After a long and hard year of therapy, and detox, and a lot of hard physical work to recuperate and tone her body and mind and get out of her personal swamp, penniless, with borrowed money from parents anxious she got out their lives for good, she went west to San Francisco to try and start a new life

Chapter 2: A new life..........a new love?

The first thing Annabelle did after arriving in San Francisco was to legalize her situation; she passed the Californian Bar to be able to practice as an attorney or lawyer in that state.; next was the intimate necessity to change legally her name as a means to effectively start a new life with the only ties with the past of those of her mind and the presence unavoidable in her memory of her small children, and next she got a new drivers license and for the first time in her life a number of the Social Security.