All Comments on 'Mother Knows Best'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good read

Needs some editing, but excelllent concept and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
needs a chapter2.

nuff said

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 13 years ago
Worth the wait

The long prelude seemed unlikely to worth the time it took, but once Elizabeth finally got home, she and the story settled into a really nice grove. I think you have two--and maybe three--characters worth exploring (actually it's their exploring each other that has such possibilities). More, please!

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
Welcome Home!

Very good progression from the flashing in the parking lot to the end. I don't think Mom would have taken advantage of the present she found when she got home if she hadn't been so horny.

Liked the way Mom had more of a give and take attitude about her find than Caroline did. The humor injected at just the right times made the situation lighter than a strictly bondage story.

skigh4uskigh4uover 11 years ago
perfect

now this is how i want to be found an used ...the best ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dumber than stumps

Both the Mother and the Daughter. So after committing kidnapping, illegal restraint, assault and battery, sexual assault and battery they continued to leave him tied to the bed. Think he might make a mess in the bed when he finally peed? Anyone give any consideration to STDs or Aids? I hope both women enjoy a nice, long stay in jail. They certainly earned it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Chill, nonny

I'm the first to jump on crappy noncon, but even my panties aren't in a knot here. Daughter dearest is certainly a fuckwit what with the various safe issues. However, daughter's idiocy set him up for a pretty darn good time. Had he utter any actual objection, mom would have let him go, but the guy wasn't stupid and didn't seem to mind the payoff he got for his prior inconvenience. As to mom, would that I ever had such a welcome home! 5 wet panties from me, TxRad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...