Mother Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers

Leaning back over she positioned her nipple an inch above his mouth. "Now, about that tongue of yours...."

When he did not lick her nipple, she reached down and patted his dick. "You wouldn't want to make me do something drastic, now would you?" She patted his dick a little harder. A second later, his tongue shot out and flicked her nipple.

"Good boy," she whispered as his tongue flicked her nipple again. "A little faster and harder if you please."

His tongue flicking her nipple back and forth made her whimper softly. "Oh yes, that is so nice," she whispered more to herself than to him.

A minute or so later, she moved that nipple away and centered her right nipple over his mouth. He flicked it back and forth with the end of his tongue. "You do that so well," she whispered.

This being in complete control was an entirely new experience for Elizabeth and she was enjoying it utterly. Not only the feeling of his tongue on her nipples but the power trip she was getting from controlling him. Some of the things she had read in her daughter's book made more sense now. It had said that bondage was a give and take scenario but she had not made any connections with it.

She lowered her breast and said, "Lick all around the nipple with a circular motion."

When he complied, she whimpered softly. His warm tongue felt so good as it moved over the sensitive skin and brushed the side of her nipple. She changed nipples after a moment and whimpered again as his tongue did exactly as she had told him to do.

Slowly she lowered her nipple until it was against his lips. "Suck it nicely and do a good job with your tongue and I might return the favor," she said softly.

When he sucked the end of her breast into his hot mouth and bathed it with his swirling tongue, she groaned. "Oh yes, that is so good. Keep doing that and then alternate between this and flicking it back and forth rapidly," she instructed him.

When he followed her instructions to the letter, she moaned again and pressed her breast tighter to his mouth. He sucked even more of her full breast into his mouth and ran his tongue all over with a fluttery motion. Little jolts of pleasure ran through her body.

"You are doing such a good job," she whispered as she pulled her breast away from his mouth. Moving sideways slightly, she lowered her other nipple to his lips. "Let's see how you do on this one."

He sucked, licked, and then flicked her nipple as he had the other one. When she pressed her breast tighter to his mouth, he sucked in more and bathed it with his tongue but this time he kept up a rhythmic suck and release as he did. It felt even better that before.

"Very good. I like that even better," she told him as a shiver ran up and down her spine.

She tightened up her sex and felt the slippery slide of the folds as she did. The sudden thought of sitting on his face made her moan loudly, her pussy tightening up even more.

She pulled her breast out of his mouth and sat back on her heels. She looked down at the guy's face and then down at his dick. It looked even thicker than before. It felt even hotter where her hand rested against it.

"You know, I could have bitten your nipple completely off," the guy said suddenly.

Elizabeth closed her fingers around his dick and squeezed hard. "And I would have pulled you dick out by the roots and fed it to you," she said in a low dangerous voice.

"I doubt that," he said and then winched as Elizabeth tried to bend his dick double. "Ok, ok, I was only kidding anyway."

Elizabeth relaxed her grip and ran her hand back and forth slowly, stroking his dick from the base to the spongy head. She stroked him until his hips flexed just slightly. She stopped moving her hand but did not release him. She took to squeezing and relaxing her grip.

Her eyes had been locked with his this whole time. "Just between me and you, what was my daughter interested in, if not your dick?"

"Uh, I think you already know the answer to that question."

"I want to hear you say it," Elizabeth whispered as her grip on his dick tightened.

"She was more interested in me eating her pussy," he said quickly.

"Do you like eating pussy?" When he nodded, Elizabeth asked, "Would you like to eat my pussy?" Before he could answer, she stroked his dick quickly and added, "The smell of mine and sucking my nipples seems to have gotten you even harder. Which was it?" She continued to stroke his dick, holding it a little firmer as she waited for his answer.

His hips made a little jerky flex. He licked his lips and took a deep breath. "You smell a lot like your daughter, sweet but with a spicy overtone."

"Which?" Elizabeth prompted still stroking him firmly.

"Both. You have beautiful full breasts and...." He paused to groan.

Elizabeth slowed her hand. "My daughter's are small. I wash her bras after all."

He nodded and chewed his bottom lip. A few seconds later, he added a groan and, "I should be coming right now but I can't."

"Then my daughter was right about that strap thing." Elizabeth stopped moving her hand And Looked down at his dick. The head was all shiny and wet. She moved her hand up until the head was in her palm. Then she twisted her hand back and forth. She could feel the slipperiness.

Releasing his dick, she brought her hand up and showed him her palm. "Nope, no cum, just the clear pre-cum stuff."

He groaned softly and then whispered, "Yes, I'd love to eat your pussy but you have to promise to take that damned strap thing off after I do."

With a grin and a shiver, Elizabeth said, "We'll see."

Hiking her skirt up around her waist, Elizabeth moved to straddle the guy's chest. Grabbing the headboard for support, she moved forward until she had her knees above his head and her sex centered over his face. Suddenly, she had misgivings about what she was doing.

"When is Caroline coming back? For that matter, where did she go?"

"She said something about a class and a luncheon she was supposed to attend. That's all I know."

"Why did she leave you tied up?"

He took a deep breath and replied, "She said she wasn't finished with me."

Elizabeth stifled a giggle as she looked over her shoulder at his thick hard dick. "There may not be anything left for her after I'm finished with you," she muttered under her breath as she lowered her sex toward his face.

Looking down between her breasts, she realized she needed to move even more forward to hit his mouth. She moved and then lowered her sex again. This time her opening was lined up with his nose. She was too far forward now.

"I've never done this before so bare with me for a little bit." Then she thought about what she had said and added, "I've had my pussy eaten, I love to have my pussy licked and sucked, but I have never done it with me on top.

Her opening was only an inch above his cloth covered nose. She suddenly wondered what it would be like to sit on his nose. Before she could change her mind, she did just that. The silky cold cloth of her panties touching her hot opening made her jerk as his nose forced them just inside.

She lifted up and adjusted her knees again. "Sorry about that, I just could not resist trying out your nose."

Before he could answer, she lowered her sex and covered his mouth with it. His tongue shot up and buried itself deep in her vagina. She groaned deeply as his tongue wiggled deeper and his lips settled around her opening with a sucking slurp. Her hips were rocking back and forth on their own before she realized it.

When his nose brushed her clit, she jerked and gave out with a soft sharp moan. "Oh, my, God," she whispered loudly as her clit rubbed his nose and his tongue wiggled against her g-spot. "If I come, I'm going to drowned you."

He made a muffled reply that she did not understand but there was no way she could move from where she was at that moment. His tongue was still wiggling maddeningly so he must be all right, she thought just as a monster of a climax hit her deep in the pit of her stomach.

"Oh fuck, yes!" she yelled as she hunched her sex against his face even harder, her climax climbing even higher as her clit bumped against his nose. After a minute or so, or an hour as far as she could tell, she lifted her hips with a deep drawn out groan.

"This could kill an old lady," she got out raggedly.

"From the way your pussy was grabbing my tongue, I don't think you're an old lady at all," the guy said.

Elisabeth looked down to see him licking his lips, chin, and every other part of his face he could reach. When he saw her looking at him, he said with a grin, "Juicy, too."

A hot flush almost like a blush covered Elizabeth's face for a second. "I'll take that as a compliment and the fact that you do like eating pussy." After a seconds pause she added, "Either you are very good at it or I was very horny. I think it was a bunch of both."

"Why would a good looking lady like you be horny? You have your choice of men I'll bet."

Elizabeth shrugged. "I got stood up for a long weekend of passion. That sure doesn't sound like a whole lot of sex appeal to me."

"Someone is a fool."

Before he could say anything else, Elizabeth lowered her sex to his mouth again. She did not want to think about Carl, much less talk about him. The man's tongue snaked back into her vagina with a wiggle that sent chills up and down her spine.

"Yes, you are very good at that," she whispered softly as she rocked her hips slowly. She was careful not to bump her clit against his nose but she found brushing it made shivers play tag up and down her spine. An orgasm was building slowly but she was in no hurry for it.

As the tingling inside and in her lower back increased, she lifted up on her knees again and looked down at the young man's shiny face. "How are you doing down there? Personally that is, I know how well you are treating me."

"Uh, other than my tongue and neck getting a little tired I'm fine. Enjoying myself even."

An idea struck Elizabeth. She spent a few minutes changing positions. Back on her knees again, she was now facing the young man's feet. After a few adjustments, she once again lowered her sex to his mouth. Well, she thought it was her sex until his tongue zeroed in on her asshole. She gave a jerk of surprise and then lowered her ass back into place.

His tongue licking and probing her ass shot jolts of pleasure straight to her sex. With a soft moan, she whispered, "I should have tried this years ago."

"Sitting on someone's face or getting your asshole licked," the guy asked in a muffled voice.

"Both," Elizabeth said as she wiggled her ass from side to side slowly. "Other than this one young man a long time ago, no one has ever licked my ass. I had forgotten how good it feels."

"So I take it, you are a virgin back here."

"Other than a finger or two and a long thin vibrator one time, yes," Elizabeth confessed.

The man redoubled his efforts at probing her ass deeply. Elizabeth groaned loudly and found she was pushing back against his tongue. "Oh yes, that feels so much better than anything before."

"How do you think it would feel to be fucked in the ass with a dick?"

Elizabeth opened her eyes to stare at the young man's dick. With a giggle she whispered, "I'm not sure this thing will fit in my pussy, much less my ass."

"It would take a little time and work but yeah, I could get it to fit just fine."

With a groan at the thought of getting that dick stuffed in her ass, Elizabeth came up on her knees and looked down at the young man's face under her. "I'm not sure of that. The last young man who licked my ass tried it. It hurt like hell as I remember it."

"He obviously either didn't know what he was doing or was in too big a hurry."

"He was only half your size. Dick wise that is."

The young man laughed and shook his head. "Size has nothing to do with it. Patience, stretching, and relaxing your ass muscles are the keys to fucking a tight ass."

Elizabeth laughed. "I've been called a tight ass more than once but I don't think they quite meant it in the same way. Anyway, when Caroline shows up and finds out I've been playing with her toys; all hell will most likely break loose. She will be pissed at me and you my young friend will be history."

The guy shrugged. "I had planned on being history earlier this morning. That is, until I got tied up. So what's the difference except I've met you."

Lowering her ass back down to his face, Elizabeth sighed and whispered, "You do have a point and an excellent tongue. I might have to invest in a set of those straps and cuffs myself." The tongue fluttering and probing her asshole made her groan loudly. "I might even have to investigate ass fucking a little closer."

Whatever the young man was going to say was muffled as Elizabeth leaned forward and licked at the clear drop of pre-cum glistening on the end of his dick. His tongue switching to her pussy made her whimper as it drew her attention back to the building orgasm deep in her sex.

Leaning forward onto her elbows, Elisabeth got a two handed grip on the dick in front of her and stuffed the head in her mouth. It tasted spicy as she swirled her tongue around the flange. She felt as much as heard a moan come from between her thighs. She tried to grin with the dick in her mouth, the biggest dick she had ever touched.

She popped the head out of her mouth and tickled it with flicks of her tongue. The young man's hips flexed up and down slowly. Elizabeth realized her hips were doing the same thing and the orgasm was getting bigger and even closer. "Time to see if this damned thing will fit," she whispered softly as she rose up onto her knees.

She knee walked down his body until she reached his hip. She thought about staying in this position but wanted to see the young man's face as she sat down on him. Turning around, she smiled and said, "Ready or not, here I come, in more ways than one."

"Aren't you going to take that damned strap off?"

Elizabeth reached between her legs and lifted his dick up. It was hot and as hard as an iron rod. She smiled as she rubbed the big spongy head up and down in her slit and over her sopping wet opening. "I'll think about it after this orgasm is over, which won't be long believe me. I doubt if I'll last to get more than the head inside."

She centered the head of his dick up on her opening and added some weight by lowering her body. The head mashed against her opening and then slowly spread it. It was not painful but it made Elizabeth gasp as the head slowly entered her vagina. She felt like she was sitting on a baseball bat.

As it went deeper, Elizabeth groaned loudly as did the young man. Part way in it seemed to stick so she lifted her hips slightly and then sat down again. His dick went even deeper. Both of then groaned loudly, seemingly in harmony as she slid farther and farther down his dick.

When her ass cheeks touched his hips, Elizabeth suddenly realized she had his whole dick in her pussy. That thought pushed her over the edge into a monster of an orgasm. Her hands came up to kneed and squeezer her breasts as her hips rocked back and forth moving the big dick ever so slightly inside her.

She was in that other world of time and space that orgasms seem to take people to. That place where colors flash behind closed eyelids, fireworks go off in your brain, and pleasure is a flowing sparking thing along every nerve ending in your body. Time had no meaning other than it seemed to last forever.

*****

Something jarred Elizabeth's little world of pleasure. It seemingly drew her back to reality to find herself still sitting on that big dick and leaning forward with her hands on the young man's chest. Her pussy was still clenching and grabbing at the big intruder. Pleasure was still rippling along her nerves.

"Mother!"

Who was yelling, Elizabeth wonder for a moment until her daughter yelled, "Mother!" for the third time. Elizabeth turned her head and looked over her shoulder to see her daughter standing in the doorway with a fist on each hip.

Her daughter saw her looking and yelled, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Do I have to state the obvious?" Elizabeth asked with a grin that she did not realize she was wearing.

Looking back at the young man, she said, "I told you she wasn't going to be happy with me for playing with her toys." He just nodded.

When Elizabeth looked back at the doorway, her daughter was gone. "Now where did she go?" she asked no one in particular.

"Uh, does she own a gun?" the young man asked.

"Not that I know of," Elizabeth replied and then added, "Maybe she left again."

"Uh, maybe you should go see where she is."

Elizabeth wiggled her hips slightly and whimpered softly. "I don't think so. I'm kind of stuck here and to tell the truth, I'm not in a hurry to get up."

"It's not like I can go," the guy said with a grin.

His grin turned into a soft moan as Elizabeth moved her hips up an inch and then lowered them back down. "Do you really want to go anywhere?" Elizabeth asked as she moved her hips up and back again. He shook his head quickly. "I kind of thought as much," she added as she slowly worked her hips up and down, rising farther each time.

That big dick moving in her tight pussy had Elizabeth quite giddy, not to mention the lingering effects of the last orgasm. Normally she would have jumped and ran in panic but right now it didn't seem to matter as much as the dick she was riding. She could feel ever inch of it filling and emptying her like never before.

Caroline yelled, "Mother!" again from the doorway.

Not missing a beat, Elizabeth looked her way and said, "Can we discuss this later, I'm a little busy right this minute."

"But he's my date," Caroline whined.

"Then you shouldn't have left him just lying around with the door wide open."

"But you were not supposed to be home for another four day," Caroline protested.

By now, Elizabeth was riding with almost full length strokes. She moaned deeply as shivers chased each other up and down her back. "Oh that feels so very good," she whispered to the young man under her and said, "Shit happens," to her daughter.

When Caroline did not say anything, Elizabeth glanced toward the doorway. Her daughter was just standing there with her mouth hanging open. It suddenly hit Elizabeth that her daughter was standing there watching her fuck a young man tied to her daughter's bed. She was not sure whether to laugh or cry.

After a long drawn out groan of pure pleasure, she told her daughter. "You can shut that door you know."

"But, but, but...." Caroline stuttered.

"We're saving that for next time," the guy on the bed said with a big grin.

The sound of the door slamming made Elizabeth jump and get out of sync with the rise and fall of the young man's hips as he helped fuck her spasming pussy.

"I thought she would never leave," Elizabeth whispered as she got their rhythms back together.

She kept having little sharp orgasms but there was also one building in the background that would probably kill her when it arrived. To take her mind of it, she reached down between her legs and located the strap around the young man's dick. She popped the little snap loose. He groaned loudly and redoubled his efforts to fuck her.

Elizabeth stopped moving and shifted her hips until he was jack hammering her pussy with short fast very deep strokes. She wondered just how hard and deep he would be hammering her if he was loose and on top. The thought made her shiver and then to groan long and loud as the building orgasm burst over her.

He continued to pound her as she slowly moved her hips up and down while she squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples. She was in that other world again and the pleasure flowed through her body like water.

TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers